This strategic free-to-play tabletop RPG offers vast customization and immersion.
Realm of Strife, a Kickstarter helmed by former Free Agent columnist Robert Gray, is a free-to-play tabletop fantasy RPG that pairs open ended roleplaying and character advancement with strategic skirmish-style tabletop combat.
Some of the Key Features that standout are:
- Dynamic Class System: Seven core class mechanics are at the heart of the class system, providing 28 different playable classes
- Limitless Character Customization: Even with nearly 200 race and class combinations, customization doesn't stop there. Use specializations, secondary skills, character paths and hundreds of weapon and armor load outs (paired with a robust enchanting and crafting system), to customize your character with a limitless number of builds.
- Strategic Combat: Decisive teamwork will come into play during immersive combat experiences
- Community Based World Building: Even with the current pre-built cultures, continents, a fleshed out history and more, backers have the exclusive opportunity to be involved with the world building process
- Free to Play: An unpolished version of the game is already available on the website, but backing the Kickstarter will ensure that polish and extra content can go into the game
If you're looking for a new strategic tabletop experience, look no further than Realm of Strife!
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor