Rumbling in behind Patch 5.4 - Siege of Orgrimmar, Season 14 of PVP is here!
"With sharpened blades and well-honed spells, the time to strike has come!"
Rumbling in behind Patch 5.4, Siege of Orgrimmar, the new Season 14 of WoW PVP is here!
Blizzard brings a myriad of changes to make the Arena "more convenient and competitive":
▪ Arena Teams were removed, in favor of queuing in groups of 2, 3, or 5.
▪ Team Ratings are gone, and Personal Ratings have been reset.
▪ Opponents are selected based on the average Match Making Rating of your party.
▪ Conquest Point cap is now based on your Personal Rating.
▪ The rating requirements to purchase items is also based on your Personal Rating.
▪ You can join a "cross-realm group," and queue with friends in other realms.
▪ All Arenas are now region-wide, and are no longer sorted by Battlegroup.
Reactions to the new season have been mixed so far. The most notable complaint is that several players have suddenly received 28,000 Conquest Points, resulting in full Grievous gear on day 1. Blizzard has responded by removing all Conquest Vendors while they attempt to fix the issue.
Colt "ShdwFlm" Casey