Expect a one hour downtime for US Servers in the morning.
The US EQ2 Servers will come down on Thursday, May 2, at 7:00 am Pacific Time for an update. The expected downtime is one hour. The EU EQ2 Servers will come down on Thursday, May 2, at 9:00 pm Pacific Time, and the expected downtime is two hours.
Patch notes are available below.
- Fixed a bug where not all of your points spent would load from an AA mirror. Granted a free respec on all trees to all players.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Sirens Grotto Raid
- Caella the Pearl encounter - Siren Controllers are slower to react after spawning and have less health.
- Entrancer Lisha now waits a while after casting Numb Senses to cast her Consume Vitae AOE.
- Entrancer Lisha will no longer charm pets with Siren’s Melody.
Siren’s Grotto: Alluring Embrace [Heroic]
- Health has been reduced on a number of NPCs.
Drinal’s Castle Raid
- Fitzpitzle should now properly advance to his rooms when defeated.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- When turned into a group effect, Instinct's damage should now stack when applied from multiple players.
- A Helping Hand - Access to the Scarstone world bell, and destination, in Cobalt Scar is now granted upon quest completion.
- Shoulders awarded from the quest The Rock in Cobalt Scar have been changed to match progression. They have been upgraded.
- Dagger of the Archmagus will no longer proc in PVP combat.
- Cloak ofThuleand Cloak of Justice will no longer proc in PVP combat.
- PVP jewelry set bonuses will now activate more reliably in battlegrounds.
- Briny Deep will now proc off of ranged attacks.
- Indestructible Being will now proc off of ranged attacks.
- Stealth/Invisibility run speed mods will no longer affect your speed when carrying the flag.