Helm's Deep is coming soon to a Middle Earth near you
The Battle for Helm's Deep is one of the most iconic fantasy battles ever put to paper and has inspired the imagination of generations of avid Middle-Earth fans.
Get ready to take to the ramparts because this fall Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turbine plan to put you right in the action, with the announcement of the fifth expansion of the Tolkien inspired Free-to-Play MMORPG, The Lord of Rings Online: Helm's Deep.
So what can eager fans expect as they venture into the western plains of Rohan?
“With Helm’s Deep, we’re bringing the War of the Ring to players on a monumental scale,” said Kate Paiz, Executive Producer of The Lord of theRings Online (Turbine) in a press release earlier today.
Here's what monumental looks like:
- 10 new levels, up to the new cap of level 95
- Explore the West-Emnet and return Rohan to glory by rallying each of the five Ridings
- Battle the evil of Saruman in both mounted and un-mounted combat, with new skills and completely updated class specializations
- Interact with some of your favorite characters such as Aragorn, Éowyn, and Éomer as you play your part in the epic story of restoring King Théoden and defending Rohan
- Travel to famed locations like the capital of Edoras, mysterious Dunharrow, and the fortress of the Hornburg.
- Experience the Battle for Helm's deep first hand (starting as early as level 10) by enlisting as a soldier in the most massive conflict yet in the Lord of the Rings Online, where win or lose, you earn rewards for contributing to the war effort
For the full details visit www.lotro.com and stay tuned to ZAM.com for the latest news about Lord of the Rings Online and all your favorite MMOs and MOBAs.
Robert "Caergan" Gray