Major League Gaming Have Announced A New Circuit Layout For The Winter Championships
Following last week's announcement of the new StarCraft II Winter Season, MLG have today unveiled their revamped Major League Gaming Pro Circuit event layout – which includes new VIP and Spectator experience for the Winter Championship in Dallas on March 15-17. Passes On-sale Tuesday, February 5 at 5pm ET.
What can we expect in the MLG Winter Championships? Today's press release states:
"The Winter Championship includes some of the largest gaming franchises and eSports titles of all time including Call of Duty®: Black Ops II on Xbox 360®, League of Legends and StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. Thousands of spectators are expected and hundreds of thousands more will watch online as hundreds of the world’s best players compete in the three-day tournament."
General Admission Spectator Passes will be available tomorrow from 5PM ET for $35 Online, or at the door on the day of the event for $50. The brand new limited edition VIP Passes will be $250 for each game individually and entitle you to the following:
- VIP credential
- Priority check in line
- Reserved front row seating at Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Or other respective game) competition area
- Early admission to the show – Friday, March 15 at 12:30pm
- Friday venue tour with Sundance DiGiovanni – Friday, March 15 at 12:45pm
- Friday pre doors open reception with players – Friday, March 15 at 1-2pm
- Limited edition MLG Nike hoodie
- Chance to win one of 10 iBUYPOWER gaming PCs used on the MLG 2012 Pro Circuit. - Raffle will be conducted on site at 1:30pm during the VIP reception. Winners will have the PC shipped to their house post event, however side panels of the PCs will be provided on-site for player autographs.
The first MLG Winter Season Showdown (StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm) including Parting vs Fantasy, begins tonight at 5PM ET on MLG.tv. You can get the entire schedule right here, and for further information on the MLG Winter Championship, visit the Official MLG website.