Here is a feature list along with a couple early screenshots from EverQuest's 19th expansion, Rain of Fear:
You and your friends destroyed the newly created god, The Triumverate, causing an explosion that rocked Norrath and released the stolen power of fear.
This power is returning to Norrath, falling from the sky in the form of crystalline shards. Who will gain control of the essence of fear?
The Harbingers of Thule entreat you to gather the essence of their lost god before it falls into the hands of others. You will uncover the mysteries of the giant crystals that have fallen to Norrath. Explore newly discovered lands and revisit the frozen wastes of Velious. Battle old foes empowered by shards, confront them and reclaim the power of fear.
We are proud to announce the 19th expansion of the EverQuest franchise, Rain of Fear. EverQuest is now in its 14th year of continuous development. The story that started with House of Thule and the death of Cazic-Thule, takes on a new twist with Rain of Fear. EverQuest delivers new content to explore as well as exciting new features and must-have in-game items. Lastly, don't miss out on your chance to be a Centurion! Rain of Fear now allows your character to level to an unprecedented 100!!
(Feature list and screenshots are below the jump!)
New Rain of Fear Game Features:
- Level cap increase from 95 to 100 – Achieve a new max level of 100 and set a new standard of gameplay.
- Hunter System – Gain special rewards and titles for defeating large numbers of foes.
- Aggro Meter – A brand new tool to help better manage your aggro. You can now see your aggro level relative to your group.
- Collection System – Discover items throughout Norrath and collect sets for exciting rewards and titles.
- Improved Brokering System – Sell items in the Bazaar while being offline! More flexibility as a buyer to search and purchase from anywhere in the world.
- New Linear Item Progression – Stats on armor collected will increase as you move up from one tier to another.
- Customization with non-visible armor – All non-visible armor in Rain of Fear can be worn by all. You'll be able to customize your stats for every encounter.
- Class-specific stat distribution – Collect items that are designed specifically for each classes' abilities.
- More than 1800 New Spells (Ranks 1, 2 & 3) – Exponentially add to your spell arsenal.
- More than 550 AAs – Elevate your power and abilities like never before.
- More than 3500 New Items – Create your own identity with thousands of new items.
- More than 3000 New Tradeskill recipes – Increase your value across Norrath by creating items only available by your craftsmanship.
- More than 110 Quests – Challenge your skills and gather useful loot.
- 13 Raids – Collect valuable rewards from all new adventures.
- 9 Zones – Be the first to discover untouched lands of Norrath.
- 19 Missions – Experience intriguing lore and immersive Missions.
- Continued opportunity to kill off Halflings.
- Legends of Norrath™ – 5 Digital Booster Packs.