If you're wondering why you need to download an update when you launch World of Warcraft, that's because patch 4.2.2 is now live. This is a very small patch that just fixes a handful of bugs. You can read the notes after the jump.
So what's the good news? Blizzard's paving the way for patch 4.3 and its transmogrification, void storage, new Darkmoon Faire, three new 5-player instances and the Deathwing fight!
World of Warcraft Patch 4.2.2 Official Notes
Dungeons & Raids
- The visibility of Ragnaros' Dreadflame ability has been increased.
- The size of Ragnaros' hit box during the final phase of the Heroic encounter has been increased.
- Raid Frames should now remember whether they were shown or hidden upon subsequent logins
- Players using multiple accounts should now be available to be invited to a Real ID Party.
- Updating a raid roster while in combat should no longer cause a client crash.
- Attempts to purchase Arena Season 10 items should no longer sometimes cause a client crash. (Korea Only)