Blizzard has posted its latest round of World of Warcraft hotfixes, and this batch drastically increases the amount of guild reputation and guild experience gained from killing a raid boss. Also, Arcane Blast for mages now costs 5% of base mana before stacking modifiers, down from 7%.
Keep reading after the jump for the complete list of hotfixes.
- The amount of guild reputation and guild experience gained from killing a raid boss has been dramatically increased, as the previous rate felt too low compared to the difficulty of progressing through raid content. This change will require a realm restart to take effect, which will be next Tuesday's weekly scheduled maintenance at the latest.
- Shield of Velen guards in The Exodar are now consistent with other "royal" city guards in terms of health, level, and damage.
- Arcane Blast now costs 5% of base mana before stacking modifiers, down from 7%.
- Dungeons & Raids
- Baradin Hold
- Argaloth despawns and resets properly if the raid wipes during Fel Firestorm.
- Blackwing Descent
- While flying around the Vault of the Shadowflame, Nefarian no longer forces everyone to stand up if engaged.
- Throne of the Tides
- It should no longer be possible to summon a mount in certain areas of this dungeon.
- Baradin Hold
- Shard of Woe (Heroic trinket) now reduces the base mana cost of spells by 205, with the exception of Holy and Nature spells -- the base mana cost of Holy and Nature spells remains reduced by 405 with this trinket.
- Engineering Target Dummies are no longer able to taunt boss-level creatures.