It looks like patch 3.2.2 build 10357 is now live on the test realms, and you can find the full patch notes here or after the jump. Dresorull has started a a list of known issues with the build, and there are currently two that players may encounter: a button for changing your race will appear on the character select screen, and character models are enlarged when mounted on several drake style mounts. So just to be clear, you can't change your race yet, although that option will be coming after paid faction changes are implemented.
As we've reported, Onyxia will be revamped for level 80 in the patch to help celebrate the fifth anniversary of World of Warcraft. Well, MMO-Champion has posted a list of new achievements for the new raid, and they include one called More Dots! You have to defeat Onyxia in less than five minutes to earn this achievement, and there will be both 10-player and 25-player versions.
Also, it looks like the level 60 Onyxia achievement is becoming a Feat of Strength, so you may want to consider taking down the brood mother before she changes forever if you haven't yet.
The latest test realm patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
- The Brood Mother Returns
- After years of lurking in her lair battling the many brave adventurers who travelled from afar to challenge her, Onyxia returns to commemorate World of Warcraft’s five-year anniversary.
- Onyxia has been scaled to offer new challenges to level 80 players and is now available for testing in 10- and 25- player modes.
- Adjustments have been made to the encounter to keep it fit for modern raiding, but the fundamental experience of fighting the Brood Mother will remain, as will the horror of the Deep Breaths!
- Some classic items Onyxia offered level 60 players will have their stats adjusted appropriately for level 80 players.
- Brood of Onyxia, a very rare 310%-speed mount modeled after Onyxia herself will be available for the luckiest of challengers.
- Copied Test Realm characters will no longer be copied with their achievement history in order to better facilitate the character copy process.
- Players level 11 and higher will always see a daily Battleground quest, as the quest giver will only offer daily quests for a Battleground in which a player is eligible to participate according to level bracket (i.e. players levels 11-20 will always be offered a Warsong Gulch daily quest, while players levels 11-50 will be offered either an Arathi Basin or a Warsong Gulch daily quest, etc.).
- Gnaw: This death knight ghoul ability now has a 1-minute cooldown.
- Moonkin Form: This form now also reduces the damage the druid takes while stunned by 15%.
- Typhoon: The knockback distance from this spell has been increased to match Thunderstorm and the range of the ability has been reduced to 10 yards.
- Feral Combat
- Predatory Strikes: This talent now also causes the druid’s finishing moves to provide a 7/13/20% chance per combo point to make the next Nature spell with a cast time below 10 seconds instant cast.
- Arcane Blast: The buff from using this ability now stacks up to 4 times instead of 3, and each application increases mana cost by 175% instead of 200%. In addition, the duration of the buff has been reduced to 6 seconds.
- Missile Barrage: The effect from triggering this talent now removes the mana cost of Arcane Missiles. In addition, the chance for Arcane Blast to trigger this talent is now 8/16/24/32/40%. All other listed spells continue to have a 4/8/12/16/20% chance to trigger it.
- Righteous Fury: The bonus threat from Holy spells caused by this talent has been reduced from 90% to 80%.
- Blessing of Sanctuary: This blessing now grants 10% strength in addition to its current effects. Also, the strength and stamina bonuses from this blessing will no longer be lost when Blessing of Kings is removed.
- Judgements of the Just: The reduction in cooldown to Hammer of Justice provided by this talent has been reduced to 5/10 seconds instead of 10/20 seconds.
- Touched by the Light: This talent now provides 20/40/60% of the paladin’s strength as spell power instead of 10/20/30% of the paladin’s stamina.
- Seal of Command: This ability now chains to strike up to 2 additional targets when it is triggered by an attack that can only strike a single target.
- Envenom’s scaling has been increased from 7% to 9% of attack power per combo point.
- Fan of Knives: The damage done by this ability has been reduced by 30%.
- Master Poisoner: Now also provides a 33/66/100% chance of preventing Envenom from consuming Deadly Poison.
- Throwing Specialization: This talent no longer causes Fan of Knives to interrupt spellcasting.
- Honor Among Thieves: A 1-second cooldown is now enforced on how often a rogue can gain combo points from his party via this talent.
- Sword Specialization: Now has a 2/4/6/8/10% chance to proc an extra attack, up from 1/2/3/4/5%.
Dungeons & Raids
- Shadowfang Keep
- Wailing Guardsman: Screams of the Past will no longer have multiple applications on a target. Recast time has been increased.
- Druid Tier-8 Healer 4-Piece Set Bonus: The amount of healing this set bonus grants on the initial cast of Rejuvenation has been reduced by 50%. In addition, this set bonus no longer has strange interactions with Harold’s Rejuvenating Broach.
- Glyph of Mind Flay: This glyph no longer reduces the magnitude of the movement reduction on the Mind Flay victim.
- Glyph of Typhoon: This glyph now increases the range on Typhoon by 20 yards in addition to its current effects.
- Libram of Obstruction: The buff to block value from this relic is now exclusive with the buff to block value from Libram of the Sacred Shield; it is impossible to have both buffs at once.
- Libram of the Sacred Shield: The block value buff from this relic has been increased to match its item level.
- Arcane Missiles: Ranks 12 and 13 will now properly cause players to enter combat.
- Balance of Power: Misleading tooltip reworded. The tooltip previously reported an incorrect value for the increased chance to hit with spells. The actual benefit of the talent is unchanged.
- Demonic Circle: This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of Frostfire Bolt.
- Divine Aegis: Ranks 1 and 2 now work with Holy Nova.
- Hand of Freedom: This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of Infected Wounds and Frostfire Bolt.
- Hunter Tier-9 2-Piece Bonus: Critical damage from Serpent Sting will now work properly with the Mortal Shots and Expose Weakness talents.
- Master’;s Call: This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of Infected Wounds, Frostfire Bolt, and Slow.
- Mote of Flame: Corrected typo in tooltip.
- Shard of Flame: Corrected typo in tooltip.
- Trap Mastery: Tooltip now states the correct amount of snakes summoned.
- Val’anyr, Hammer of The Ancient Kings: This item’s special bonus now works properly with Prayer of Mending and the heal-over-time effect triggered by Flash of Light cast on Sacred Shield targets.
- Vanish: This ability now correctly removes the snaring component of Frostfire Bolt.