Interview with Mia Rose

One of the clichés or stereotypes that has been commonly pinned on gamers is that, if you're a gamer, you must be a complete social reject or a nerd. This has always bugged me, mostly because that hasn't ever truly been the case. Over the years, the public's perception has changed drastically because of the attention that celebrities (read "influential people") and the media have given gaming. Additionally, the industry as a whole has grown up quite a bit since the "King's Quest" days. Not only has this changed the stereotype, but it's brought social groups together that in the past, wouldn't have been likely to associate with one another. 'Online Gaming' is something I'm passionate about because of what it does for diversity. Race, Religion, Occupation, Political View. None of that holds any relevance in a game. Instead of Black and White, you have Horde and Alliance. I think you get the point that I'm trying to make here.

Mia Rose is one of those closet gamers who at first glance, you'd never in a millions years assume has an 80 Warlock, and in a guild that has Malygos in farm status. However, that's the reality. She's an easy on the eyes gamer who speaks the language and would rather be at home raiding, then out at a party.

We had the opportunity to meet up with her at CES (Consumer Electronics Show) earlier in the month to get an idea as to just how big a gamer she really is. What we uncovered in the interview, might surprise you, excite you, and possibly even make you fall in love. If you thought Mia Rose was hot before, wait until you see her talk about World of Warcraft.

Make sure to watch our video interview with Mia Rose, after the jump.

Comments

Post Comment
LOL
# Oct 03 2012 at 9:51 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
Quote:
'Online Gaming' is something I'm passionate about because of what it does for diversity. Race, Religion, Occupation, Political View. None of that holds any relevance in a game. Instead of Black and White, you have Horde and Alliance. I think you get the point that I'm trying to make here


oh brother. lay that politically correct reporter-speak on a little thicker next time.
Just fixing
# Feb 03 2011 at 2:13 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
Quote:
Additionally, the industry as a whole has grown up quite a bit since the "King's Quest" days.


Additionally, the industry as a whoe has regressed quite a bit since the "King's Quest" days.

Fixd.
blah blah blah
# Aug 28 2009 at 12:43 AM Rating: Decent
1 post
Alright for those of you. That sit here and QQ about her playing a game. seriously what does it matter. Being a porn star would just be a plus in my book. Not that it would get a raid spot unless you know ur sh*t. Second of all iv read threw this forum page, is nothing but lets talk more and more sh*t about someone. And her gear isnt bad. Its better then alot of people that talk horrible sh*t about other people's gear. Honestly i dont see any other girl talking on tv or anywhere else about wow. Atleast mia has balls to do it. And being she plays horde i give her mad props. Even though my main is ally now i still play my horde mage.

Well i think my rambling on is over with. Just grow the f*** up. And play wow. raid and go kill some new boss's.

Edited, Aug 28th 2009 4:46am by Corlah
Content
# Jan 27 2009 at 7:19 PM Rating: Decent
4 posts
I guess it all depends on what you are currently looking for from game (regarding the difficulty of endgame content).

I think what Blizzard is aiming for with bringing raiding "to everyone" is less about giving casuals a chance to raid and more about hanging on to hardcore players who have been around since launch, have become jaded with the whole guild commitment/drama thing and have moved into a new, different phase of their WoW experience.

"Retired" hardcore raiders still enjoy the odd raid, but you have to ask yourself - how many years can people keep going hardcore for? I think Blizzard realizes this and is playing a delicate balancing game.

Having said all that - other comments have it right too - I'd expect to see some harder stuff added.

I couldn't be happier with the difficulty of WOTLK endgame at the moment. I did my time running a raid guild in Vanilla (and early BC) and after two years of 40 man instances I'm ready to be a bit of a hermit on my new server, join the odd group as a filler and have a new kind of fun with it. 40 mans were interesting, but if you thought AFK and connectivity issues are a problem with 25 and 10 man - you aint seen nothing. Getting all 40 people online and present at the same time before the suppression room on BWL was like waiting for a total eclipse of the sun.

Still, I think it's good that WoW gives us more choice now. Why do people even care if you can buy T7 with badges? No one's putting a gun to anyone's head and forcing them to do it that way.

Edited, Jan 27th 2009 10:23pm by gynosynth

Edited, Jan 30th 2009 7:49pm by gynosynth
Who's Offended...we want more!
# Jan 27 2009 at 6:43 AM Rating: Decent
It's a nice reprieve from all the ugliness of The World...thank you Allakhazam!

Caedrun - 77 DeathKnight
Azash - 80 Paladin
Daethos - 80 Druid
Thorazahn - 80 Warlock
??
# Jan 26 2009 at 2:16 AM Rating: Decent
**
305 posts
Mia Rose is a porn star?
____________________________
-- All characters currently retired --


"Subtlety is the key to most victories."
dayum!
# Jan 25 2009 at 11:56 PM Rating: Default
23 posts
This gal was what dreams are made of, and she's a gamer too!?!... absolutely fantastic.
dayum!
# Jan 26 2009 at 2:10 AM Rating: Decent
yay! Thank you so much love.

*~*~ Mia ~*~*
Interview with a real person =)
# Jan 25 2009 at 11:34 AM Rating: Decent
Now while it wasn't Ted Koppel(sp?) it was IMO a decent interview with a real player. I frankly don't care what you do for a living if you are working and supporting yourself everyone else can stick it IMO. Mia I wish you could have done MC and some 40-man raids they were unbelievably fun when they went right and unbelievably bad when they went bad LOL, But awesome none the less.

I would like to know though why doing an interview with Mia was insulting? This attitude seems dumb. But then again I'm an old guy that plays WoW so maybe I'm not supposed to get it. /shrug

But to end my rambling maybe if you could call up the Blizz creation Dept you could get them to let me onto a PVP server I am so bored on the PVE one that I well ya I'm bored.

Have fun killing the bad men,

Rog


EDIT: PS that thing at the bottom that says I play on frostmane/kalegos is wrong I dont play there anymore /cry Blades Edge is boring =(

Edited, Jan 25th 2009 1:40pm by RogerShruber
____________________________
Life comes to you at no charge.

But it gets damned expensive after that.
Mia who?
# Jan 25 2009 at 8:32 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
35,893 posts
Sorry, but I haven't heard of you before, Mia.

Nice shirt, though.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
intresting
# Jan 23 2009 at 8:32 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
untill this interveiw i had never heard of mia (sorry)but whats with the stress about her job/looks/gender?
end of the day its a interveiw at ces that helps raise the games profile (not that it neededs it)and she had some valid points even if she does play horde :D

plus 40man molton core/bwl etc used to be a great laugh
Hmmm...
# Jan 23 2009 at 11:31 AM Rating: Decent
well actually Mia...
40man raids are awesome!

i mean when u see 40 people attack 1 boss it's like total pewpew

ahhh vanilla wow... the good old days :)
I completely disagree
# Jan 22 2009 at 5:57 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
Nothing against any opinions here but I disagree with this interview. On the point of it being too easy, Warcraft isn't what it was during vanilla WoW or even BC. World of Warcraft has grown exponentially. I mean, it has a higher income per year than some countries' GDP. That is saying alot. They don't exactly have the luxury of being able to just crank out new instances and spoon feed us whatever we want. Yeah, Naxx is not hard. You should have been there the first week or two when Naxx was just released and (again nothing against you Mia) people were wiping to Grobulus and Patchwerk. Yeah it was challenging but the point I am trying to make here is that every single raid encounter will eventually be on farm and "too easy". It is the same thing that happened with Kara, Gruuls, and Mags. We all thought "lol this sh*t is ezmode" and then BAM -- SSC and TK blindsided the sh*t out of us. That is the main reason BT was hard. You had to gear up through SSC and TK and if you were not on a 30 hour raid week schedule it was a bit difficult to gear up. That is the same thing that will happen with T9 content. We will be blindsided. Ulduar is going to be five times harder and I for one will start weeping "bring back Naxx" because a 90g repair bill on leather is going to SUCK.
I'm allowed to comment.
# Jan 22 2009 at 5:15 PM Rating: Default
3 posts
I don't even have words to sum up this interview.. It's just kind of lame that the "target market" is for guys who play wow. As if there are no women who play wow.. Or to prove some point that has already been proven. There are a bunch of girls in the guild that I'm in.. It's not unfathomable to have girl gamers.. And attractive ones at that!

I find this interview more insulting than anything. Trying to appeal to those guy gamers.. Why not post an interview with a "hot" male actor who plays, for the ladies.. attempting to add appeal by lifting his shirt.. (It sounds strange doesn't it?)

Anyway. All the more power to Mia for further demystifying the stereotype that only nerdy boys play games. *high five!*
I'm allowed to comment.
# Jan 23 2009 at 1:48 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,634 posts
PirateCake wrote:

I find this interview more insulting than anything. Trying to appeal to those guy gamers.. Why not post an interview with a "hot" male actor who plays, for the ladies.. attempting to add appeal by lifting his shirt.. (It sounds strange doesn't it?)

Anyway. All the more power to Mia for further demystifying the stereotype that only nerdy boys play games. *high five!*


Im with you pirate, /sigh

I want you all to know that I have nothing against Mia Rose, but I think this has to be said -

Im proud to say that Im a normal female gamer. Allakhazam you let me down on this interview because you made almost every female gamer (beside the ones who are pornstars) look terrible.

I hope next time you stick to interviewing influential people. Because offending the few female gamers who regular your site isnt the best idea. And to think, I actually enjoyed where the site is going, I felt at home. Now I see your just another one of "those sites".
I'm allowed to comment.
# Dec 31 2010 at 6:34 AM Rating: Decent
1 post
How selfish are you? You must have missed the point of this interview entirely, what's wrong with taking it for what it is?

It's an interview with a hot porn-star who appeals to a lot of people. That you complain about them being guys imho makes you a feminist. The fact that she is female has not been underlined even once.

If you can take from offense from seeing this I feel sorry for you... you're gonna have a tough life.
I'm allowed to comment.
# Jan 28 2009 at 2:43 AM Rating: Decent
7 posts
I'm a female gamer, and I'm not offended by it. It doesn't say all girl gamers are either ugly or porn stars. If it breaks any stereotype, it's the porn star stereotype. We all play WoW, we know there's all types of girls playing it. I don't mind being called geeky, but if I was a porn star and people thought all I was doing was hard partying, I would be offended.

So I think it's great typical non-geeky people play WoW and tells the world. Then I can tell my friends and family who don't play "Hey, even this hot girl plays, there's still hope for me!"
I'm allowed to comment.
# Jan 23 2009 at 3:44 PM Rating: Good
.... You know what I noticed, the fact that nothing adult was mentioned. How in gods name, could this have possibly insulted female gamers? Really, I'm curious.
I'm allowed to comment.
# Jan 26 2009 at 6:54 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,634 posts
Miarose wrote:
.... You know what I noticed, the fact that nothing adult was mentioned. How in gods name, could this have possibly insulted female gamers? Really, I'm curious.

I have nothing against you, I never said that you insulted female gamers. Please re-read above and realize I was talking about Allakhazam who insulted me, not you.
____________________________
Windystorm - 80 Disc Priest
Nebraska - 80 Frost DK
Rain - 80 Resto Shaman
Tropico - 80 Holy Paladin
Lauisifer - 80 Surv Hunter
I'm allowed to comment.
# Jan 26 2009 at 2:54 PM Rating: Good
I still don't understand what was so insulting... If you could elaborate, it would be greatly apperiacted.
I'm allowed to comment.
# Jan 27 2009 at 5:33 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,634 posts
Edit: Let me clean this up a little, Mia, you honestly do not deserve me ripping you apart like that... I appologize.
Excuse me is it not that obvious?

How is not entirely offensive that they (Allakhazam) would waste their time interviewing a porn star because she happens to play a video game?

Maybe you just dont get it, but I highly doubt that you dont. I will elaborate, there is a rather large portion of females out there who completely oppose your choice of lifestyle. And since Allakhazam choooses only interview the porn star type we get chunked in with people like you. And yes Im completely offended by that.

Whether or not you said anything "Adult" in nature, you realize people are watching this interview not because they care what you say, but because they hope you will take your top off at the end...


Edited, Jan 27th 2009 12:25pm by lauisifer
____________________________
Windystorm - 80 Disc Priest
Nebraska - 80 Frost DK
Rain - 80 Resto Shaman
Tropico - 80 Holy Paladin
Lauisifer - 80 Surv Hunter
I'm allowed to comment.
# Jan 29 2009 at 3:19 PM Rating: Excellent
35 posts
What a completely narrow point of view you have. Allakhazam has interviewed many different types of gamers, should they stop because of the possibility some one may think all gamers are like the one they choose to interview that day? I do not see the logic in that at all. I think your blinded by the knowledge of her other job and can't get past that to see that it was an interesting interview.

Your offended because you assume most people are going to think this is how every girl gamer is (by ignoring the "other" girl gamers against her type of work) when in fact your offending me and probably many others for your assumption we are too stupid to understand every one is different and Mia isn't the spokes person for all girl gamers AND also assuming the only reason we are watching is because we hope she takes her top off. hmmm.

Edited, Jan 29th 2009 5:23pm by Dolby
____________________________
Programmer, Designer, Admin – EQInterface.com | EQ2Interface.com | WoWInterface.com | Riftui.com | VGInterface.com | LOTROInterface.com
I'm allowed to comment.
# Jan 30 2009 at 4:03 PM Rating: Good
1 post
So your telling me that the way she looks and her choice in career didn't influence you at all to watch this video? I'm sure it was even if you deny it to not seem like a creep. Also I'm confident that 90% of the men who watched this video and are posting in this section were very much influenced. Stop "White Knighting" this, Also the picture ALLA decided to tag on this post also adds to what I'm saying. (I give great wow head. with her shirt pulling her shirt up) Also I could be wrong, You might be that 10% that things like this don't matter to. But before you go off and tell someone they are narrow minded, understand that the majority of male gamers who watched this video did only watch in hopes of seeing her take off her top. good day to you sir.
I'm allowed to comment.
# Feb 02 2009 at 9:52 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,634 posts
See im not completely out of my mind.

But I know one thing for sure, Allakhazam, you are linked on the World of Warcraft website as a reputable site.

You really feel that your reputable having an interview like this on your frontpage? Seriously?

Even though nothing adult was ever said, the fact of the matter being that she is a porn star and your attempting to draw in people to the website with that. I am willing to bet that World of Warcraft.com wouldnt appreciate you doing that. Im sure they would be thrilled to see their linked sites implying that type of nonsense to their underage players.
____________________________
Windystorm - 80 Disc Priest
Nebraska - 80 Frost DK
Rain - 80 Resto Shaman
Tropico - 80 Holy Paladin
Lauisifer - 80 Surv Hunter
I'm allowed to comment.
# Jan 30 2009 at 8:02 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,634 posts
Wow, Haha isnt this ironic!

Im offended that im being grouped with girls like Mia Rose.

Your offended that I have unintentionally grouped with the 90% of males who play WoW.

Do you see where this is going? Not really worth discussion at this point. Im sorry If I have offended with my comments.

It has already been said, but if you want to try and break this ice, maybe try interviewing a normal female who is influential in the gaming business in some way. That would certainly make me feel less threatened/insulted by your choice of interviewees.
____________________________
Windystorm - 80 Disc Priest
Nebraska - 80 Frost DK
Rain - 80 Resto Shaman
Tropico - 80 Holy Paladin
Lauisifer - 80 Surv Hunter
Wow
# Jan 22 2009 at 2:44 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
LoL I find it funny to disprove the stereotype that there aren't any girl "gamers" You find 1 of the few decent looking female raiders to interview. Even though She hasn't killed KT 25 or even dropped Maly in 10 or 25 :*(

I ain't hating on Mia. She's cute and sweet although seems she could have a "Freak" side, u know what I'm sayin? *wink*.
More on gamers insecurities that they might be lumped in as the "nerdy" "ugly" "fat" "loser" etc stereotype and to compensate they idolize any non-ugly girl or semi known person (Macaulay Culkin/Mila Kunis)to seemingly make them feel better about themselves.

Edited, Jan 23rd 2009 3:35pm by Evilaequitas
Wow
# Jan 22 2009 at 4:28 PM Rating: Good
No, I have yet to down KT 25... Nor have downed Malygos, 10 or 25. "10 feeling a lot harder than 25, imo"

So? Alot of people haven't. They are hard fights. I wasn't saying blam, I'm the best and everything is too easy...

I was saying most of the content is that way. Vs how a whole raid "BT, Sunwell" was f*in hard to get into or finish for that matter.

I'm no pro, and I don't piggy back on my guild because of my "status" Hell, don't you think my gear would be the best if I did?

Please, armory me.

Miarose on MalGanis
Wow
# Jan 23 2009 at 3:19 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
In the Homepage post it says
Quote:
One of the stereotypes that has been commonly pinned on gamers is that, if you're a gamer, you must be a complete social reject or a nerd.
I just don't think the way to disprove that "stereotype" is to revere a random attractive female just cause she plays. To me that feeds right into the stereotype. Especially when you follow up w/
Quote:
"What we uncovered in the interview, might surprise you, excite you, and possibly even make you fall in love...If you thought Mia Rose was hot before, wait until you see her talk about World of Warcraft"


Again I'm not attackin you Mia, I'm sorry if it came off that way. There's nothing wrong w/ not killing KT/Maly yet. They can be tough fights.
I'm saying why would Allakhazam post an interview w/ a random wow player w/ avg experience. Its cause your a good lookin girl. That's basically the only reason. I'm not hattin on you, you do your thing girl, get your name and face out there. I enjoyed your pics.
I know a lot of girls that play and its not a big deal anymore. But shame on you Allakhazam for posting a strictly vain interview due solely for the fact shes a female.

Edited, Jan 23rd 2009 3:35pm by Evilaequitas
interesting.
# Jan 22 2009 at 2:34 PM Rating: Good
3 posts
*sigh* boys..
Oh my
# Jan 22 2009 at 2:11 PM Rating: Good
5 posts
By the way, I love your shirt in that photo Mia.
____________________________
INVENIAM VIAM AUT FACIAM. VAE VICTIS.
www.arideni.com
Thump thump pitter patter!
# Jan 22 2009 at 8:43 AM Rating: Good
35 posts
Great interview! Mia looks even BETTER in person! Love love!

Edited, Jan 22nd 2009 11:44am by TheRealCyberelf
____________________________
Been playing ever since the game has been out and then some....and ALWAYS learning something new everyday!
Main Characters over 6 servers: Aridan and Arilyssa
Yup
# Jan 22 2009 at 8:28 AM Rating: Default
2 posts
A very beautiful young lady. And i totally agree with her that they should introduce some raid content that makes folks work their fcking arses off to get in :o) , way to many carebears claiming they are top raiders now they don't have to work hard :o)
Mia picture
# Jan 22 2009 at 4:10 AM Rating: Good
4 posts
Ahhh Mia, your picture in this article is one of the most beautifull girl pictures I ever seen .... maybe because you are very beautifull too :-D

Greetings from Poland :-)
Wowhead
# Jan 22 2009 at 12:32 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,224 posts
In my mind, every female character I come across is played by a lady who looks like that.
____________________________
[wowsig]2621057[/wowsig]

The Mild Mannered Janitors | Black Mango
Tamat
# Jan 21 2009 at 11:21 PM Rating: Excellent
I seriously want your press pass next year Tamat...

To Mia: Looking beautiful
____________________________
The majority always wins!

Quote:
Sacris solemnis juncta sint gaudia,
et ex praecordiis sonent praeconia;
recedant vetera, nova sint omnia,
corda, voces, et opera.


Tamat
# Jan 22 2009 at 9:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
I seriously want your press pass next year Tamat...


That's gonna be about tree fitty!
____________________________
__________________
Fly High Daevas,
Tamat ~ Andrew Beegle
Community Manager
Told ya so...
# Jan 21 2009 at 9:17 PM Rating: Good
....women really DO play video games. and 90% of them are awesome to hang with; go-go RL-Raids! :D


To Mia:

yes pve -> pvp is now allowed :P
you will hate 25man...so freakin laggy

Edited, Jan 22nd 2009 12:24am by Dyner
____________________________
"Eagles may soar, but rats don't get sucked into jet engines."
Told ya so...
# Jan 21 2009 at 10:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
yes pve -> pvp is now allowed


Seriously? News to me!!
____________________________
__________________
Fly High Daevas,
Tamat ~ Andrew Beegle
Community Manager
Termination of Andrew Beegle
# Jan 21 2009 at 8:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Hero of OGaming
Avatar
***
2,703 posts
They should fire that Andrew guy and give me his job.

Tamat agrees. I have pictorial evidence.
Termination of Andrew Beegle
# Jan 21 2009 at 8:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Pfft!
____________________________
__________________
Fly High Daevas,
Tamat ~ Andrew Beegle
Community Manager
she rocks
# Jan 21 2009 at 8:00 PM Rating: Good
Internet Footsie Lawyer
*****
12,846 posts
Mia is not only smart but really sweet :)
____________________________
>.> heheheheh I am DF's sockpuppet.
rachelravage.us (somewhat NWS website)
http://www.guytalon.com/linger15.html My freeze Fetish DVD, on sale now! (WORK SAFE!)
http://venasevildolls.blogspot.com/ NWS
Niobia will establish a charity for orphaned mooses. (meese?) - Kao
ElneClare wrote:
So grow up folks and don't post anything you don't want your child to read. Doesn't matter if they are in diapers or adults, if it can upset them or you then it shouldn't be posted.
she rocks
# Jan 21 2009 at 8:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
Mia is not only smart but really sweet


QFE!! Hey Niobia!
____________________________
__________________
Fly High Daevas,
Tamat ~ Andrew Beegle
Community Manager
she rocks
# Jan 22 2009 at 1:51 PM Rating: Decent
Internet Footsie Lawyer
*****
12,846 posts
Tamat Damat wrote:
Quote:
Mia is not only smart but really sweet


QFE!! Hey Niobia!

Hey sweetie! :)
I am so glad you guys got to meet her in person. Not only does she have a lock but she plays horde! woot!

That was such an awesome interview - one could suggest that she "pwndurface" and made millions of gamer guys happy :)
____________________________
>.> heheheheh I am DF's sockpuppet.
rachelravage.us (somewhat NWS website)
http://www.guytalon.com/linger15.html My freeze Fetish DVD, on sale now! (WORK SAFE!)
http://venasevildolls.blogspot.com/ NWS
Niobia will establish a charity for orphaned mooses. (meese?) - Kao
ElneClare wrote:
So grow up folks and don't post anything you don't want your child to read. Doesn't matter if they are in diapers or adults, if it can upset them or you then it shouldn't be posted.
Dk name? anyone?
# Jan 21 2009 at 7:50 PM Rating: Good
18 posts
ROFL much? a DK called Creampie? hmmm
____________________________
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing!
Just wanted to say
# Jan 21 2009 at 7:34 PM Rating: Excellent
**
299 posts
Just wanted to say, speaking as an admin on Wowhead.com...thank you.
____________________________
Come visit me at Wowhead.com.
#tralkar, Posted: Jan 21 2009 at 7:29 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) me want to bang
Great Pic!
# Jan 21 2009 at 5:50 PM Rating: Excellent
35 posts
I love that picture! Was great meeting you at CES miarose.
____________________________
Programmer, Designer, Admin – EQInterface.com | EQ2Interface.com | WoWInterface.com | Riftui.com | VGInterface.com | LOTROInterface.com
Great Pic!
# Jan 21 2009 at 6:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Thank you so much! : )

It was a pleasure to meet you as well. : )




Edited, Jan 22nd 2009 5:34pm by miarose
daaaa,mn
# Jan 21 2009 at 5:34 PM Rating: Good
9 posts
Whatever guild she is in will be the most popular ever
hmm
# Jan 21 2009 at 5:07 PM Rating: Default
1 post
Mia Rose, a pornstar, plays WOW? Really?



Edited, Jan 21st 2009 8:11pm by unclewalter
hmm
# Jan 21 2009 at 6:58 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,047 posts
unclewalter - Where have you been hiding?
____________________________
Karthal - Moon Guard - Warrior [A]
Katran - Moon Guard - Warlock [A]
Taurun - Moon Guard - Shaman [H]
Stygius - Moon Guard - Death Knight [A]
Katekat - Moon Guard - Paladin [A]
Karthal(FFXI) - Seraph Server - Warrior 75, BeastMaster 70
Thanks Mia!
# Jan 21 2009 at 4:40 PM Rating: Excellent
You're amazing! :)
____________________________
__________________
Fly High Daevas,
Tamat ~ Andrew Beegle
Community Manager
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.