HS Spacewizard is back with another Hearthstone Deck Tech, helping players get an edge each week as he builds, tests and breaks down a new deck.
Here are the patch notes for tomorrow morning's game update (servers due up around 8:00 A.M. Pacific Time):
*** Highlights ***
- Guard Hamarn in Ethernere Tainted West Karana would like tales to tell of heroic adventures. Each day he will offer you bonus experience if you do any of four Heroic Adventures from Call of the Forsaken for him.
- New Frostfell and New Year's achievements are available! These achievements cover two years of New Year's events and five years of Frostfell events.
- Rewards on Heroic Adventures have been updated to better reflect the time it takes to complete them.
- Experience gains from killing NPCs in Heroic Adventures has changed. The total experience is about the same, but a much smaller amount is granted on their death, while the remaining amount will be granted when the Heroic Adventure is completed.
- Lockout timers for Heroic Adventures have been reduced by half.
- Level minimums for Call of the Forsaken Heroic Adventures have been lowered to 75.
- Global drop raid gear in Call of the Forsaken can once again be found in Heroic Adventures and missions.
- The experience modifier in all of The Darkened Sea zones has been increased.
- Physical resistances on The Darkened Sea NPCs have been reduced.
- Casters may now bind themselves in Brother Island, Thuliasaur Island, and the Tempest Temple.
- Fixed an issue with zone XP scaling. Kill experience will now be scaled to your individual level rather than the level of the person in your group who had primary kill credit.
- Increased the experience modifiers on numerous NPCs throughout the game that had high HP combined with a low experience modifier.
- Caster DPS mercenaries will now attempt to move closer to your group if they are out of spell range during a battle.
- Caster DPS mercenaries, when set to the Burn stance, will now attack an enemy NPC regardless of that NPC's current HP.
All US servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at approximately 7:00AM PST. Estimated US downtime is one hour. EU servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at approximately 9:00PM PST (5:00AM London Time on 20 November). Estimated EU downtime is two hours.
Here's the patch notes:
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Altar of Malice
Experience for defeating NPCs in Altar of Malice Solo and Advanced Solo zones has been increased.
Expendable items can no longer be transmuted.
Refining common harvests can no longer return high quality slag.
Missed the November 14th EQ2 livestream? Catch up now by watching Holly "Windstalker" Longdale, Ry "Roshen" Schueller, and Carlos "Gninja" Mora as they show off the newest expansion, Altar of Malice, and play the new Aerakyn race. They also ran a special 10th anniversary in-game event on the Freeport server.
R2Games' F2P browser-based MMORPG, Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, will enter its Open Alpha testing phase on Wednesday, November 19th at 7am PT/10am ET. Over on the official site you still have until 8am ET tomorrow to gather some minigame points, which can be exchanged for alpha prize codes called Bound Pyrum. The points can be exchanged in the following quantites:
Players will continue on the Path to War with Tangled Paths, the latest episode of Guild Wars 2's Living World launching later today! In the last episode, Echoes of the Past, players discovered that one of Glint's eggs survived and now everyone wants to get their hands on the coveted dragon egg.
LittleBigPlanet 3 brings Sackboy to the PlayStation 4 console for the first time. Sumo Digital is the primary developer of the title, with series creator Media Molecule still involved but in a lesser capacity. The game is out now in North America and will be hitting the shelves on November 26th in the EU.
It was refreshing to see that the game kept the same charm as previous entries in the series. Humor is abound, themes are rampant and the unexpected will always happen. Your sackperson still hasn't learned how to talk, and all is right in our world.
Unfortunately for world of Bunkum, trouble is afoot. After a brief prologue from the narrator (voiced by Stephen Fry) to get familiar with basic movement, your character is introduced to the planet by Newton (voiced by Hugh Laurie). Things quickly go awry, tea boxes are opened, and there's only one thing a little sackperson can do: locate Swoop, Toggle and Oddsock.
All US servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at approximately 7:00AM PST. Estimated US downtime is one hour. EU Eservers will be brought offline on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at approximately 9:00PM PST, or 5:00AM London Time (19 November). Estimated EU downtime is two hours.
Patch notes are available after the jump.