This hotfix was pushed to live servers today:
*** Hotfix ***
- All Arx Mentis progression raids will now only pull people from the raid areas to their safe points rather than everyone in the zone.
- Praetor Captain Tita (Raid) - Fixed an error that was causing her to cast the wrong spells on the wrong targets and preventing the Slapstick achievement from being completed. She will now correctly use her ability Shield Sweep, which does damage in a forward arc and a little knockback.
- Principal Quastori Numicia (Raid) - Purple and Green golems will no longer regenerate while this event pauses. This should make the Balance of Power achievement a bit easier to complete.
- Principal Indagatrix Lucia (Raid) - Fixed the messaging from the Humas Proloxis and Ignas Proloxis so that all players should be able to see the warning messages from their AoE spells.
- Principal Indagatrix Lucia (Raid) - Principal Indagatrix Lucia will no longer jump to attack NPCs, including pets or Firiona. Also, when she warns about incoming parasites, she will shout so that all of her Magia can hear her.
- Calix Quirinus (Raid) - Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing the Evil Ended achievement in this event.
- The EverQuest Team