Several changes that had been topics on our Everquest General Forum in the past 6 months have been addressed in June's Patch!
The Omens of War changes are interesting as I don't think any current progression is there or about to be there, and the older TLP are well past it.
Also wondering about the hardware upgrade to Trakanon server... I play there on occasion and it is pretty low population. Vulak may be the only server with less people logging in?
From the official boards, developer Kethir posted:
June 15, 2016
*** Items ***
- Fixed an issue where merchants with 255 or more items would sometimes not allow for purchase of a specific item.
- Items that previously had Cleave VII - 26 (Scaling), Cleave VII - 27 (Scaling), Ferocity X (Scaling), and Ferocity XI (Scaling) now use the non-scaling versions of these worn effects, as the scaling did not work correctly. They may be changed to scaling effects in the future when this scaling functionality is worked out.
- The Lucid Shards used to make the Unadorned Scepter of Shadows for entry into Vex Thal are now 'no destroy'. The Priest of Discord, however, will still take these items as tribute.
- Made the Mirrored Mask that drops in Asylum of Anguish 'no destroy'. The Priest of Discord, however, will still take these items as tribute.
- The Mirrored Mask no longer has an augment slot.