Forum Settings
Reply To Thread

Switching between gnome and goblin engineering...Follow

#1 Feb 12 2009 at 11:22 PM Rating: Decent
429 posts
I couldn't find the info with Google and since I don't have premium account I can't use the search feature.

There seems to be inconsistent information about switching between goblin and gnome engineering. One source said just go to a place by Steamwheedle in Tanaris and read a book, another say to drop engineering and relevel then choose other when I get to 200. Yet another source says you can't change even if you dropped engineering.

What is the current method that works for switching or am I stuck as gnome? I'm tauren druid and my main spec is resto (about 90% of the time) but I have full tank gear and can do around 2kdps as cat or tank with 30k armor and 24k hp, 522 defense. Goblin engineering would have done better for dps. I liked gnome though for the toys.
#2 Feb 13 2009 at 9:05 PM Rating: Decent;mid=123267886691596652;num=3;page=1

You can switch but you have to relevel it and once you do you can't get either of the engineering specialty pets anymore (pet bomb for goblins and baby harvester for gnomes).

For your situation though, I'd not worry about it - goblin engineering will slightly enhance your damage for soloing, but not enough to make a difference - the grenaids and target dummies will help you the most for CCing multiple mobs, otherwise, its the difference between destructive gadgets and fun gadgets - you obviously like the fun stuff so stick with them.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help


Recent Visitors: 0 All times are in CDT