You have a lot of squares indicated on the map, but for example Felweed, you stated there is only 1 herb to collect. Same thing with Dreaming Glory, only 1 herb. Is this correct?
I am not sure I understand your question. Do you mean that each herb spot would contain only 1 herb? Then I can tell you it not the case, herbs in Outland drop by the usual 1-3 per spot. I think only Ghost Mushroom (sure) and maybe Bloodvine (not sure) drop only 1 by 1.
A few things re: Outland:
- there is Blindweed in Zangar (not indicated in area list), I've never seen Bloodvine there (maybe a typo?)
- I always get the motes of life from Felweed I think, I will be more careful in checking this from now on
- Fel Blossom (which also seems to drop only from Felweed) is a lvl 60 item (I know because I couldn't use it when I found it!)
- I found 2 Fel Lotus so far and always from Felweed (but it's obvisouly not significant statistically speaking :)
- "skinning" the mobs in Zangar is a great way to find rare herbs, especially Ancient Lichen
There also random drops of Unidentified Plant parts from herbs in Zangar.