Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Attention Remoran regularsFollow

#1 Mar 16 2008 at 6:00 AM Rating: Excellent
You might as well make an exodus over to the OOT. I have already corrupted RJ, Dandruffshampoo and Colacub. You're next.


And someone get Erawyn and Gomek back in here...
____________________________
Lolz
#2 Mar 16 2008 at 9:23 AM Rating: Good
lol wut?
____________________________
Saesumi wrote:
I have like four people left to talk to on this server... 2 of them are you.

lolgaxe wrote:
Or do you think Christmas always involved trees and decorated boxes, and Easter always involved an egg laying Zombie Jesus Bunny?

My Journal
#3 Mar 16 2008 at 9:50 AM Rating: Decent
**
841 posts
NEVAAAAAA
____________________________
75lolbandwagonTHF 65WAR 58MNK 45COR 41RNG 41NIN
Remora

#4 Mar 16 2008 at 2:52 PM Rating: Good
It's only a matter of time. Smiley: glare
____________________________
Lolz
#5 Mar 17 2008 at 7:07 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,339 posts
You corrupted me? Excuse me sir but I think you'll find our postcounts say differently.
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#6 Mar 17 2008 at 9:52 AM Rating: Good
Master remorajunbao wrote:
You corrupted me? Excuse me sir but I think you'll find our postcounts say differently.


I was in the OoT first, boy! You merely spam more.
____________________________
Lolz
#7 Mar 17 2008 at 3:11 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,339 posts
I was an OOT regular before you were though, because you didn't go in there as often as I did for quite a while. Smiley: schooled
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#8 Mar 17 2008 at 11:52 PM Rating: Good
You haven't corrupted me kind sir, I jusr merely haven't played in forever and the only reason I'm on this dead **** forum is to update the LS thread. Oh... and to post a response to this Smiley: laugh
____________________________
[ffxisig]175331[/ffxisig]

Colacub: PLD75 BLM75 BRD75
Skillz: Clothcraft 82.0 Cooking 70.1.
CoP Complete! ZM- Complete!
#9 Mar 18 2008 at 12:06 AM Rating: Good
This is the reason why.

Quote:
Recent Visitors, 4: colacub, Anonymous Guests (3)


Go away lurkers, post moar!
____________________________
[ffxisig]175331[/ffxisig]

Colacub: PLD75 BLM75 BRD75
Skillz: Clothcraft 82.0 Cooking 70.1.
CoP Complete! ZM- Complete!
#10 Mar 18 2008 at 12:11 AM Rating: Good
Galkaman the Great wrote:
And someone get Erawyn and Gomek back in here...


I hate to post three times in a row because I forgot to say something, but add Vasana to that list. She's on of my original friends.
____________________________
[ffxisig]175331[/ffxisig]

Colacub: PLD75 BLM75 BRD75
Skillz: Clothcraft 82.0 Cooking 70.1.
CoP Complete! ZM- Complete!
#11 Mar 18 2008 at 1:20 AM Rating: Good
Sir colacub wrote:
Galkaman the Great wrote:
And someone get Erawyn and Gomek back in here...


I hate to post three times in a row because I forgot to say something, but add Vasana to that list. She's on of my original friends.


I'd thought of Vasana but she was leaving when I started posting and I've seen her post since literally all of twice or so. Don't really know much about her.
____________________________
Lolz
#12 Mar 18 2008 at 4:01 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,339 posts
Someone get Chak back.



Ahahahahaha I'm a poet and I didn't know it.
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#13 Mar 18 2008 at 6:41 AM Rating: Decent
**
841 posts
Master remorajunbao wrote:
Someone get Chak back.



Ahahahahaha I'm a poet and I didn't know it.


Ahh **** No.
____________________________
75lolbandwagonTHF 65WAR 58MNK 45COR 41RNG 41NIN
Remora

#14 Mar 18 2008 at 3:18 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
526 posts
Mikey,

I'm coming back. Starting over though, but I'm buying the game this friday on payday. The way I see it... what the ****?

Still debating on which server though...

I'll post MOAR!

~vas
____________________________
Linkshell: "Gone Forever"
vasana | hume | remora
bastok 10 | zilart 14 | cop end
whm75 | rdm75 | smn55 | nin37 | war37 | retiree75



#15 Mar 18 2008 at 5:47 PM Rating: Good
Vas, you better. Smiley: mad

Else I'll send RJ after you.
____________________________
Lolz
#16 Mar 18 2008 at 5:52 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,339 posts
"Still debating on which server".


You mean theres more than one server you should choose?
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#17 Mar 18 2008 at 7:51 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
526 posts
I was considering another server to start anew on. I guess Remora it is then since I don't want to lose my life in the process ^_^.
____________________________
Linkshell: "Gone Forever"
vasana | hume | remora
bastok 10 | zilart 14 | cop end
whm75 | rdm75 | smn55 | nin37 | war37 | retiree75



#18 Mar 19 2008 at 12:35 AM Rating: Good
Awesome Vas, If you come back, I'm for sure to come back. Just have to get this internet thing with my room mates figured out. I'm trying to talk them into a good ISP and they're stuck on the cheapest =(

Love ya!

Mikey
____________________________
[ffxisig]175331[/ffxisig]

Colacub: PLD75 BLM75 BRD75
Skillz: Clothcraft 82.0 Cooking 70.1.
CoP Complete! ZM- Complete!
#19 Mar 21 2008 at 2:11 AM Rating: Excellent
I like to think of myself as an irregular.

brb wc
____________________________
Until we meet again... stay gold. *bang*
#20 Mar 23 2008 at 9:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,392 posts
Oi, Nostalgia! So here I am, lurking the Remora boards after who knows how long of an absense. My last post on Alla was Jul 25th 2007, and that was in a journal! Wow, Alla is completely different.

So are rate up and down equivalent to Excellent and Poor? Why is my name this ugly green instead of the nice yellow it used to be?

::feels lost::

What game do you play now, Galkaman? Is Chakrila still around here? I see Junbao is here with a holycraphuge post count.
#21 Mar 23 2008 at 10:37 PM Rating: Good
Yeah, I think Guru was too close to Scholar so they changed it for clarity.
____________________________
Until we meet again... stay gold. *bang*
#22 Mar 24 2008 at 6:06 AM Rating: Good
****
8,666 posts
Gomek wrote:
Oi, Nostalgia! So here I am, lurking the Remora boards after who knows how long of an absense. My last post on Alla was Jul 25th 2007, and that was in a journal! Wow, Alla is completely different.

So are rate up and down equivalent to Excellent and Poor? Why is my name this ugly green instead of the nice yellow it used to be?

::feels lost::

What game do you play now, Galkaman? Is Chakrila still around here? I see Junbao is here with a holycraphuge post count.


I play WoW, mainly. Chak lost scholar and wandered off somewhere after everybody drifted away. Junbao is a spammer. Never hesitate to tell him so. Smiley: grin

The FFXI colour scheme was changed if I'm not mistaken. Gomek, I love you. Have my babies?
____________________________
Lolz
#23 Mar 24 2008 at 9:56 AM Rating: Good
*
228 posts
Vasana! I think I meet you once in game back while you still played a long time ago lol. If you need help getting back on your feet just look for
Aetherdaemon and I'll help you out any way I can.
____________________________
If i learned anything from Allakhazam it was how to be a buttersheep while I mine for fish.
Jobs: BST 75 WAR 75 RNG 52 PLD 50 NIN 37 RDM 53
SAM 37 WHM 20 MNK 19 THF 15 DRG 12 BLM 9 BLU 36
BRD 2 DNC 26
Smithing 88.2+2
#24 Mar 25 2008 at 12:37 PM Rating: Decent
**
526 posts
Thank you Aether. I'll look for you ingame.

~Vas
____________________________
Linkshell: "Gone Forever"
vasana | hume | remora
bastok 10 | zilart 14 | cop end
whm75 | rdm75 | smn55 | nin37 | war37 | retiree75



#25 Mar 25 2008 at 6:34 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,339 posts
I am not a spammer.

Every single post that I post is terribly helpful and important and relevant to the forum that I am in.
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#26 Mar 25 2008 at 9:33 PM Rating: Decent
*
240 posts
Wow, everyone's returning to FFXI? Even more so, Remora? I'm starting to feel my age.
____________________________


#27 Mar 25 2008 at 9:36 PM Rating: Decent
**
526 posts
/pulls on Aayliah's arm...

"Come back."
____________________________
Linkshell: "Gone Forever"
vasana | hume | remora
bastok 10 | zilart 14 | cop end
whm75 | rdm75 | smn55 | nin37 | war37 | retiree75



#28 Mar 26 2008 at 2:41 AM Rating: Decent
*
240 posts
Quote:
/pulls on Aayliah's arm...

"Come back."


Honestly, I would...but since I deleted everything and already used up my restore character privilege about 3 years back, I really don't feel like starting from scratch.

*hugs Vas*

However, nice to see some old names again.
____________________________


#29 Mar 26 2008 at 2:26 PM Rating: Decent
**
526 posts
Same here, but I like a challenge. Well if you do decide to come back let us know!

/hugs Aayliah

~Vas
____________________________
Linkshell: "Gone Forever"
vasana | hume | remora
bastok 10 | zilart 14 | cop end
whm75 | rdm75 | smn55 | nin37 | war37 | retiree75



#30 Mar 28 2008 at 4:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,392 posts
Galkaman wrote:
Gomek, I love you. Have my babies?

I'd need compensation and some genetic modification to be more similar to a seahorse. Lots of compensation. And genetic modification.

You don't mind your babies being 1/4 fish, do you?

Anyways, it's seeming really difficult to hop in the OOT threads when I'm sure no one remembers me. I'm going to have to start reading more often and start slow again. I always just tried to give advice in the main forums and joked around in the Remora forums, but I never really engaged in the idle chat in OOT.
#31 Mar 28 2008 at 7:48 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,339 posts
Gomek was like... the best taru buddy I ever had.
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#32 Mar 28 2008 at 8:21 PM Rating: Good
Gomek wrote:
I'd need compensation and some genetic modification to be more similar to a seahorse. Lots of compensation. And genetic modification.

You don't mind your babies being 1/4 fish, do you?

Anyways, it's seeming really difficult to hop in the OOT threads when I'm sure no one remembers me. I'm going to have to start reading more often and start slow again. I always just tried to give advice in the main forums and joked around in the Remora forums, but I never really engaged in the idle chat in OOT.


whole reason I don't go to that area of the site.

just... can't get into the swing of things with those crazy pplz
____________________________
Saesumi wrote:
I have like four people left to talk to on this server... 2 of them are you.

lolgaxe wrote:
Or do you think Christmas always involved trees and decorated boxes, and Easter always involved an egg laying Zombie Jesus Bunny?

My Journal
#33 Mar 29 2008 at 4:53 AM Rating: Good
****
8,666 posts
All you gotta remember is Usagichan likes loli, NixNot is ****, Sora wants feet pics and Anna is old. But yeah, starting slow is probably the best way forward. Smiley: grin
____________________________
Lolz
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (11)