Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

blacklistFollow

#302 Apr 05 2005 at 9:17 PM Rating: Decent
*
53 posts
Timetogiterdun, just annoying. Asks for gil, spams shouts for help, and to top it off hes just downright a newbie.
#303 Apr 06 2005 at 6:50 AM Rating: Decent
Sorry, I just have to add one small thing here, since it appears that no-one payed attention to it when it was fixed in the last big patch. Dia and Bio now STACK and do NOT cancel eachother out. Sorry, just bugs me when I see that, I'm a lvl 40WHM/20SMN and the only BLM I've never had complain about it is my static BLM, Ryuichi, who actually read the statement as well and roxxorz btw. Totally off-topic >.< Ummm, b-list yeah.....I have a few of those guys. Mine, like many others were for personal reasons and I don't want to put them down here just incase others find them to be awesome. lol, one of the people on my b-list is even on the Remora White-list thread. Just goes to show, different strokes for different folks and all that.^^
#304 Apr 07 2005 at 4:05 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
642 posts
Not really an addition to the blacklist here, but more of an addition to the "Beware-because-this-guy-doesn't-know-what-he's-doing" list.

Nukeur

He's ~60 BLM right now, and he is without a doubt, the worst BLM I've ever seen. He doesn't magic burst, he has no idea what mobs are weak to what element, and he'll cast non-MBed Ancient Magic at random points during the fight. I've had to spam Cure on him several times, just to keep him alive...

Finally, to top it all off, he's one of those guys who will say "PULL!" When nobody's ready, or if mobs are limited, etc...

He's just really annoying, I wouldn't say he's worth adding to your blacklist, but I wouldn't recommend partying with him.
____________________________
Character: Arek | Server: Remora | Rank 10 San d'Orian Hume ♂
SMN75 ~~ BLM75 ~~ BRD75 ~~ RNG74
Currently Leveling: White Mage59
#305 Apr 07 2005 at 10:25 PM Rating: Decent
*
133 posts
Castoro, I and a few of my LS mates have also swapped horror stories about TImetogitrdone. Mine involved a pt invite in Qufim. The members were separated at first, some at tower and some at Jeuno zone, so there was a bit of discussion of where to pt and how to get there safely. Just to be helpful I suggested that the rdm sneak his part of the pt so at least some of us would be ready and we could figure out the rest from there. Timetogitrdone's reply "Ima mentr I know what Im doin." Some of the pt members' comments in party chat then implied that this guy was an @#%^ and he wasn't doing much to defend himself. Everyone disbanded shortly thereafter, and I found a new pt. Never bothered to blacklist him since he never sent any offensive /tells at me or tried an MPK, but I will have serious doubts about future pt's with him.
____________________________
Crimsonflame
55RDM/27BLM
Remora Server
Looking for an LS to amuse me
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?47762
#306 Apr 07 2005 at 10:43 PM Rating: Default
***
3,876 posts
I've heard a lot of horror stories of nekuer, and I've seen it first hand...it's kinda...sporatic. It's not that he's just inexperienced, he refuses to listen.

Anyway. Jragnarock.

In qufim, he threw a party together. He invited a paladin (who was also an idiot) and we sort of fuddled around in the tower. Slow. Slow. He pulled, god knows why, slowly and awkwardly. As soon, as SOON as he hit level 25, he used a warp scroll and left us there. He didn't say "I'm going soon" or, "going now". He just left.

He threw us his excuse "I'm gonna get my keys now, don't die" In tell, he refused to acknowledge he was a selfish jackass. He said he didn't have to stay, it was his party so he could do whatever he wanted.

Fortunatley, while riding out of Sandy last night, I had the pleasure of watching him get his ass kicked while levelling his sub. Ass whupped by a sheep. It made me feel good inside.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#307 Apr 08 2005 at 5:14 AM Rating: Decent
4 posts
holy s*** it exists, now my ls mate told me i was on remoras blist on alla, and i didn't believe him lol well i was wrong ;;, Anyways willow, if you recall that party, we didn't get above a chain 2 (pity) and when you say i hate Red Mages that rest, well Since i am a lvl 75 rdm and put my life into that job i think it was fair for me to say something, whether you listened or not makes no difference, anyways Zidea (Found It!), (now i have to pay the 100k gil thanks ;;)
#308 Apr 08 2005 at 5:11 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
197 posts
page claim....booyah
#309 Apr 08 2005 at 8:52 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,876 posts
zidea wrote:
holy s*** it exists, now my ls mate told me i was on remoras blist on alla, and i didn't believe him lol well i was wrong ;;, Anyways willow, if you recall that party, we didn't get above a chain 2 (pity) and when you say i hate Red Mages that rest, well Since i am a lvl 75 rdm and put my life into that job i think it was fair for me to say something, whether you listened or not makes no difference, anyways Zidea (Found It!), (now i have to pay the 100k gil thanks ;;)


Context troubles, huh?
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#310 Apr 18 2005 at 5:39 PM Rating: Decent
45 posts
um, i havent been on this board until now, and i think a forum to list people to /blist is relatively stupid. People have problems with each other, thats their problem, not them and the rest of the world's. I checked because i know i've pissed off a few people and figured my name was in here somewhere....
Yes, i called a GM on you. No, I did not believe you died from overconfidence. Seeing as there was a prior argument going on between us, then you train a bunch of quadav into the tier 3 area(me and my friend Kipu, who i was attempting to help get keys were camping outside the gate and pulling mobs out one at a time), so i assumed it was a MPK. When they came back i had no idea if you died, or had stoneskin on already and teleported or something, the prior argument led me to believe you had just trained em and teleported your party out, reinforced by the fact you were in konschtat when i did /sea all after zoning. Result was me just barely making it to zone after benediction, Kipu died and had to take raise 1 because thats all i had, in addition we wasted a good 10-15 minutes between the zoning and coming back and waiting for weakness, and she cannot be on that much, so I hated to have time i got to spend with her be in spirits like that =/. While if i was wrong as you claim i'd like to apologize, i dont think most people would have thought otherwise in my situation. However, I don't really care if you blacklist me, anyone who /blists due to someone else's argument isnt worth talking to anyway....and im not trying to get Gawyn blacklisted either, hes on mine but thats my problem not anyone elses, just felt like saying my half.

Edit: this is directed at the post from jackmonkey that he signed with my name by the way....he is Gawyn

Edited, Mon Apr 18 18:45:47 2005 by Randomloser
____________________________
Randomloser, WHM33/BLM19, Remora
#311 Apr 20 2005 at 2:13 PM Rating: Decent
*
162 posts
__________________________________________________________________
"um, i havent been on this board until now, and i think a forum to list people to /blist is relatively stupid. People have problems with each other, thats their problem, not them and the rest of the world's.
__________________________________________________________________

I absolutely agree with you on one factor on this statement. It is that players who come here and post on other players for something they have done such as a bad conversation getting out of hand, or someone not doing their job right, is completley immature and mis-use of this thread. It is my belief players should not post on other players not doing their job correctly or making a bad presentation of themself by going off in party or out of party. Reason is, players will learn from their mistakes on these things and continue to get better. However, you are wrong in saying you think it is relatively stupid to list people to /blist.

I've posted on one player so far for this thread because it is a direct violation of POL rules. MPKing is such an offense as an attack on another player through the use of monsters. This should be posted beings MPKing can cost other players their character's experience. Such happenings should absolutely be posted in this forum. By blacklisting this player, you will know to stay clear of this player and not listen to what this player says beings he/she will most likely make statements on other violations.

*This is just my own opinion on how this thread is best used"
#312 Apr 24 2005 at 3:42 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
*
197 posts
Amadeus


if your a white mage run from this guy very fast as if something goes wrong in the party he will lie and try to slander you in front of your friends

something happened that when i went to cure V him my arrow went on the red mage instead so he ended up dying. while he was dead his quote was "I remeber you!! you let me die 4 times at valley of sorrows and then laugh at me" little does he know since i started this game and to this day i have a rule that says if the same person dies twice within a 4 monster span the party is not working out well or its not suited for that area.

he even sent a tell proving he was just trying to make me look bad in front of my friends and the JP players. He also threatened me with "if my hp even goes near red im leaving the party aniyuna"
like i would care...your a PLD amadeus while you tried to go and screw the party by HPing instead of taking your medicine you ended up sitting in lower jueno for the rest of the night waiting for a party while continued.


as said before all white mages run from this ass he will try to throw mud on you for his own noobness
#313 Apr 29 2005 at 12:14 PM Rating: Default
***
3,876 posts
Devin

He's just....dumb.

Followed me around in Giddeus harvesting. I asked why idiots followed me and he went off about how I violated the "code of conduct" and he called a GM. Which was funny. Then he started using the default "follow" macro "[I'll follow you] <t>" on me, trying to take every harvesting point I came to (honestly, sh*ttiest harvester ever. Didn't see him get one spot first. He even bragged about how long he's harvested..haha)

He continued for a while then started saying "Stop following me this is harassment." "Why won't you leave me alone." (as he /follows me) He threatens to call a GM again. I stop, tell him I've timestamped his follow macros, and that the GMs would love to hear how he had planned to waste their time to harass me. I invite him to call the GMs.

Anyway. That's all. He's [Too Weak].
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#314 Apr 29 2005 at 12:41 PM Rating: Default
***
1,648 posts
Yeah, I got one of those too last night... Mien (I think, mithra mage, JP) who would be on the bottom with me, see a point on top, and I'd equip my AF boots and flee... she'd send me tells like "[english][leave]!!!!" and "Chakrila....[child]". Another one was Takumaro (I think... Elvaan in shade set) who was too slow to get to the points before I got them and sent me a tell of "[blacklist][You can have this.]GMCALL"

...@#%^ JP harvesters.
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#315 Apr 29 2005 at 8:53 PM Rating: Decent
*
162 posts
{/blacklist} {/welcome} Tuarutank

2 nights ago Tuarutank joined Eco Warrior Sandy. Tuarutank asks Merlino (one of the room clearers and my best friend) several times in /tell for Gil. Merlino kept telling me how he was bothering him and had to /blist him. Throughout the Eco Warrior, Tuarutank kept getting ahead of the room clearers until he got so far ahead, he died.

I didn't /blist him then since he hadn't done anything directly to me. It was last night I /blisted him for what he did while partying with him. Our puller went and pulled an IT when Tuarutank decided to logout 3 seconds after our puller hit his "Incoming" macro. Tuarutank said "Gotta go bye" a second before he logged out, giving us not even a minute's warning.

Figured I'd add him to the list to warn everyone of just how this Tarutaru whm is ;(.

*Edit* Spelling and capitalization.

Edited, Fri Apr 29 21:54:56 2005 by xModeratorx
#316 Apr 30 2005 at 1:47 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
207 posts
aniyuna wrote:

Amadeus


if your a white mage run from this guy very fast as if something goes wrong in the party he will lie and try to slander you in front of your friends

something happened that when i went to cure V him my arrow went on the red mage instead so he ended up dying. while he was dead his quote was "I remeber you!! you let me die 4 times at valley of sorrows and then laugh at me" little does he know since i started this game and to this day i have a rule that says if the same person dies twice within a 4 monster span the party is not working out well or its not suited for that area.

he even sent a tell proving he was just trying to make me look bad in front of my friends and the JP players. He also threatened me with "if my hp even goes near red im leaving the party aniyuna"
like i would care...your a PLD amadeus while you tried to go and screw the party by HPing instead of taking your medicine you ended up sitting in lower jueno for the rest of the night waiting for a party while continued.


as said before all white mages run from this ass he will try to throw mud on you for his own noobness


I've had a couple experiences with Amadeus, where he proved to be quite helpful and very kind-natured. He offered to help me with my AF Pants in Crawler's Nest, and even bought Raise II for me when he couldn't help. See here.

Granted, this doesn't say anything about his skill, and how he plays the game, or anything like that, but I'd find it hard to believe that he would be mudslinging, and trying to blame someone for something that wasn't their fault... But anyway, just thought I'd throw in my 2 gil, as I hate to see someone get a bad reputation before people even meet him/her.
____________________________
~Simplicity~ [Remora]
WHM74/BLM37
Cooking: 42.4 >.>
Fishing: 12.8 m(_ _)m

~*[CoF]*~
#317 May 02 2005 at 2:34 PM Rating: Default
***
3,876 posts
Theplayer

I actually didn't get through one whole battle with this nit. In fact, he invited me to party when I didn't even have my seeking flag up. He actually spammed me "Wilow move with mages" (of which we had one other) while I was asleep. Yes, good old mandragoras. I couldn't move while casting, and then got put to sleep. While I was asleep, (since the whm never woke me up) he lost hate altogether and the whole group of melees moved right on top of me. Good job.

Anyhow, he continued to spam "Wilow move with mages". Like, not every now and then, every moment he possibly could. It flooded my screen, then suddenly, just before the mandragora dies, he kicks me from party, and says "blacklist you can have this". And amazingly, a buddy of his just happened to be there, coincidentally, at that moment, who he wanted to invite. Isn't that something?

So I seek party for maybe all of 2 minutes, get an invite, settle in, and after one fight, I see that whole party go running by to zone with a train of mobs on them. They don't come back for a good long time. Good.

So, anyway, Theplayer is an amatuer. He drums up fake frustration so he can kick you to invite his friends. And he actually had the gall to say "[Veteran] [Party] only". I think it's funny.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#318 May 02 2005 at 6:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
272 posts
Quote:
Amadeus


if your a white mage run from this guy very fast as if something goes wrong in the party he will lie and try to slander you in front of your friends

something happened that when i went to cure V him my arrow went on the red mage instead so he ended up dying. while he was dead his quote was "I remeber you!! you let me die 4 times at valley of sorrows and then laugh at me" little does he know since i started this game and to this day i have a rule that says if the same person dies twice within a 4 monster span the party is not working out well or its not suited for that area.

he even sent a tell proving he was just trying to make me look bad in front of my friends and the JP players. He also threatened me with "if my hp even goes near red im leaving the party aniyuna"
like i would care...your a PLD amadeus while you tried to go and screw the party by HPing instead of taking your medicine you ended up sitting in lower jueno for the rest of the night waiting for a party while continued.


as said before all white mages run from this ass he will try to throw mud on you for his own noobness




Agree with simp Deus is a fine paladin and a all round top bloke, You let him die like a whitemage in valkuum would(targeting wrong member and you call him a noob :( )yet you blacklist him ok we all make mistakes but writing on here because he was pissed you let him die is just silly.


And FYI he plays a 75 Monk on Ragnarok Battletank go to exceptional players his name comes up lots.

Edited, Tue May 3 07:41:39 2005 by Gilanth
____________________________
#319 May 03 2005 at 12:37 AM Rating: Default
*
209 posts
Amadeus

I know him, great guy, gave me some pointers on Monk, also told me some great ways to level Alchemy. I too, have a hard time believing he would do something like that. I am not going to comment on his skill in a party, for I have never seen it, nor will I say you are lying about the incident because I was not there, but I am saying that from what I have seen of him, he is very kind and not likely to be a jerk.
____________________________
Being late actually is not cool. Let us Rock responsibly.
#320 May 04 2005 at 12:09 PM Rating: Good
*
54 posts
About Theplayer,

I was the leader of a party at crawler's nest, and had to kick him. Not because he was a bad player per se, but because he had a serious attitude problem, highly negative, blasting us in CAPs, even sending repeat nasty /tells to our poor japanese rdm, who could not understand half of it, but understood the intent very well.

Hope for him he's leveling a ranger.

IMO: attitude > ability > job/sub > gear > race
____________________________
WHM65/BLM32 AF Completed
#321 May 04 2005 at 7:55 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
197 posts
oh yes amadeus is trying to be a great guy...and he also must think im stupid enough to forget what he did...since he talks to me now pretending everythings ok. as far as im concerned your seeing the two faceness and he's pulling your chaiu
#322 May 04 2005 at 9:24 PM Rating: Default
***
3,876 posts
Deprenyl wrote:
About Theplayer,

I was the leader of a party at crawler's nest, and had to kick him. Not because he was a bad player per se, but because he had a serious attitude problem, highly negative, blasting us in CAPs, even sending repeat nasty /tells to our poor japanese rdm, who could not understand half of it, but understood the intent very well.

Hope for him he's leveling a ranger.

IMO: attitude > ability > job/sub > gear > race


No, he's levelling Ninja. He had to be the party leader, because I think nobody else would have him. He was /anon, which I find funny for a melee, since nobody will be asking for warp or teleports. Half the time somebody's /anon in a party, you'll find later they have a gimped sub; I wouldn't be suprised, since he couldn't even keep hate off me through paralyze, frost, and dia. Honestly.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#323 May 05 2005 at 2:08 AM Rating: Good
Why do i feel like it's always the same ppl that have to /blist someone? everyone check the names of the ppl sending posts, you will see a lot Willow and Chakrila... (btw Theplayer is a RNG 65+, not only a nin 30ish).
____________________________
Skills>Gear.
#324 May 05 2005 at 7:14 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,392 posts
Quote:
Devin

He's just....dumb.

Followed me around in Giddeus harvesting. I asked why idiots followed me and he went off about how I violated the "code of conduct" and he called a GM. Which was funny. Then he started using the default "follow" macro "[I'll follow you] <t>" on me, trying to take every harvesting point I came to (honestly, sh*ttiest harvester ever. Didn't see him get one spot first. He even bragged about how long he's harvested..haha)

He continued for a while then started saying "Stop following me this is harassment." "Why won't you leave me alone." (as he /follows me) He threatens to call a GM again. I stop, tell him I've timestamped his follow macros, and that the GMs would love to hear how he had planned to waste their time to harass me. I invite him to call the GMs.

Anyway. That's all. He's [Too Weak].


Devin is more than just "dumb". I've had him on my BLIST for quite some time, as well as some of my close friends that have had *seperate* bad run-ins with the guy. The situation you described sounds exactly like something he would do. The reason I blacklisted him is because we were (unfortunately) in the same Promyvion party once, and he was harassing the party members. I told him to stop, and he said, "You better be careful because you need me to survive." The dude proceeds to go and aggro a monster, and while the party fights it off he runs away and dies to another monster. What a douchebag. /blist add Devin
#325 May 05 2005 at 12:43 PM Rating: Default
***
1,648 posts
Quote:
(btw Theplayer is a RNG 65+, not only a nin 30ish).


He's 65+/30? [That's interesting.]
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#326 May 05 2005 at 4:37 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
22 posts
Quote:
Amadeus


if your a white mage run from this guy very fast as if something goes wrong in the party he will lie and try to slander you in front of your friends

something happened that when i went to cure V him my arrow went on the red mage instead so he ended up dying. while he was dead his quote was "I remeber you!! you let me die 4 times at valley of sorrows and then laugh at me" little does he know since i started this game and to this day i have a rule that says if the same person dies twice within a 4 monster span the party is not working out well or its not suited for that area.

he even sent a tell proving he was just trying to make me look bad in front of my friends and the JP players. He also threatened me with "if my hp even goes near red im leaving the party aniyuna"
like i would care...your a PLD amadeus while you tried to go and screw the party by HPing instead of taking your medicine you ended up sitting in lower jueno for the rest of the night waiting for a party while continued.


as said before all white mages run from this ass he will try to throw mud on you for his own noobness


Of all people to be posting on here about other people. You BELONG on this list Aniyuna. Instead of blaming others for your stupidity and horrible job as a Whm, you need to suck it up and accept it.

You are very rude, insisting that people in YOUR party(Although you were not the leader) either got Oils/Prisms, or they were screwed cause you weren't going to Sneak/Invis them. Mind you, after we are already there at Kuftal/Cape. As a Whm with those spells at your disposal, instead of helping you complained cause you had to recast Invis on yourself everytime. It was a bother to you to do, that's why you refused.

While in party, you SAT the whole time... Amadeus was left to heal himself and was out of mp after almost every battle. You healed him maybe once. Then when he did die, or came close to it and people were questioning you and asking what was wrong that you weren't healing, you got an attitude. I cannot remember if he did die or not, seeing as it was a decent bit of time ago.

Then after you were booted from the party for your rudeness and failure to complete the job of a Whm, you stayed around and harassed us.

This was not the only time I was in party with Aniyuna, and she was just as bad the other.

Amadeus is a GOOD Paladin. Not only from experience in party with him, but I have been told so MANY times by people who recognize me as his girlfriend. As for mentioned, instead of putting the blame on others for your crappy job as a Whm, suck it up and take it.

In reply to your actual post about him making you look bad, you made yourself look bad by giving him a Raise I after letting him die. You pissed the party off, not the other way around..
____________________________
Bahamut Server
Xiani ~ Mithra ~ Windurst Rank 10
DRG75|SMN75|WAR75|BRD75|DRK66|WHM61|THF47|BLM46|RDM46
NIN37|SAM37||MNK23|PUP22|BLU18|BST18|RNG10|COR10|PLD10
Linkshell: Salvage

Mission Status
ToAU - Complete (Uthulam's)
RoZ - Complete (Suppa)
CoP - Complete (Rajas)
Windurst - Complete

»My FFXI Blog«
#327 May 05 2005 at 5:04 PM Rating: Default
***
1,648 posts
Quote:
Of all people to be posting on here about other people. You BELONG on this list Aniyuna. blahblahblah u r teh sux ar ur lob lolz blahblahblah

You are very rude, blahblahmorecrapnoonecaresabout

I find this funny coming from you. Weren't you the one to attempt to start problems with me like a few weeks ago? Looking at your profile, you're probably only defending amadeus cause you have to. I'm not saying he sucks, i think he's a cool guy, but regardless, you arent exactly one in a good position to critisize. The fact that you think its awful that she expected people to bring oils and powders is more than enough reason for me to say so.
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#328 May 06 2005 at 1:03 AM Rating: Default
*
209 posts
I still stand by saying Amadeus is a nice guy.


Edited, Fri May 6 02:04:56 2005 by Moire
____________________________
Being late actually is not cool. Let us Rock responsibly.
#329 May 06 2005 at 3:16 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
22 posts
Quote:
I find this funny coming from you. Weren't you the one to attempt to start problems with me like a few weeks ago? Looking at your profile, you're probably only defending amadeus cause you have to. I'm not saying he sucks, i think he's a cool guy, but regardless, you arent exactly one in a good position to critisize. The fact that you think its awful that she expected people to bring oils and powders is more than enough reason for me to say so.


Actually, no. You're on my blacklist Chakrila. You've been since the time in Yuhtunga Jungle, you came out of Kazham and told my party to, "Get the f**k out of our camp." That's been about 3 months now. But that wasn't the only reason. When asked nicely in a party in Qufim to stop Provoking the mosnter while it was clearly on the Paladin you got an attitude and insisted on doing so, because it "didn't matter" if you did. Further explaination into the matter I will refrain from doing.

I didn't think it was 'aweful' that she expected us to bring oils/prisms, I thought it was aweful of her to get an attitude and start b****ing at us for asking for Sneak/Invis. Saying we were to cheap to buy them, and it troubled her to Sneak/Invis everyone when it would wear because she had to reapply Invis to herself everytime.

And saying I am defending Amadeus on the sole fact that he is my boyfriend and that I "have to" is not true. If he was clearly in the wrong, then I would agree. But when he is being falsey accussed and made out to be a bad person, of course I will defend him.

This is all I will say on the matter.
____________________________
Bahamut Server
Xiani ~ Mithra ~ Windurst Rank 10
DRG75|SMN75|WAR75|BRD75|DRK66|WHM61|THF47|BLM46|RDM46
NIN37|SAM37||MNK23|PUP22|BLU18|BST18|RNG10|COR10|PLD10
Linkshell: Salvage

Mission Status
ToAU - Complete (Uthulam's)
RoZ - Complete (Suppa)
CoP - Complete (Rajas)
Windurst - Complete

»My FFXI Blog«
#330 May 06 2005 at 4:13 AM Rating: Decent
3 posts


Edited, Fri May 6 05:55:53 2005 by katiep
#331 May 06 2005 at 4:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
746 posts
Troller, ignore that last post.
____________________________
Cay
Server: Remora

Main: Pld73/War36/Nin37
Bastok Rank 10
Craft: Cooking 60.0; Alchemy 60.0; Goldsmithing: 50.3
PM: 5-3; ZM: 14; AF2: Hands [O] Koenig set: Hands [O]
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?83635
#332 May 06 2005 at 4:42 AM Rating: Decent
3 posts
No I am NOT a "troller". This is actually my first post on this site. Shame it had to be such a negative one, but I felt as though I had to say something.

Also what gives you the right to call me a "Troller" I know who else Ill be adding to my blacklist /sigh

I was just stating my own personal experience with this person. If you don't believe me then thats up to you. I do however have a right to say what I feel even if I haven't made 1000s of posts before.

Edited, Fri May 6 05:50:57 2005 by katiep
#333 May 06 2005 at 4:53 AM Rating: Good
katiep wrote:
No I am NOT a "troller". This is actually my first post on this site. Shame it had to be such a negative one, but I felt as though I had to say something.

If that's the case, you'll have to forgive us- we're kind of cynical like that. We've had enough instances where someone gets a personal feud going on here, then creates sockpuppets with no prior posts to back up their "claims". I, for one, am usually dubious of any person that jumps into a new fight having one or two posts under their belt. But that's just from experiences I've encountered here.

Personally, I don't have any issues with Chakrila. I know he has a... shall we say... eccentric and sometimes volatile personality, but a lot of that is in people's approach to him.
You'll see as many posts in the Exceptional Players thread for him as there are in this one.

Anyway, I digress. My whole point is, if you're not a sock puppet, please don't be diseartened by the response. If you are a sock puppet, we've seen enough of those in these forums, thanks.
____________________________
Longtail | Evilynne | Maevene | Kornakk | Steelbelly
#334 May 06 2005 at 5:01 AM Rating: Decent
3 posts
Thank you Wondroustremor for the response and yes I do understand. I have decided to take my post down. Perhaps I just met him on one of his bad days, who knows. lol

No need for me to tell people who to Blacklist. They can make their own minds up on that.

Thanks again <^-^>

Katie
#335 May 06 2005 at 12:44 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,648 posts
Quote:
Actually, no. You're on my blacklist Chakrila. You've been since the time in Yuhtunga Jungle, you came out of Kazham and told my party to, "Get the f**k out of our camp."
haha, good times.
Quote:
But that wasn't the only reason. When asked nicely in a party in Qufim to stop Provoking the mosnter while it was clearly on the Paladin you got an attitude and insisted on doing so, because it "didn't matter" if you did. Further explaination into the matter I will refrain from doing.

I was a @#%^ing NINJA. I do believe I'll provoke what I want. ...and I dont remember you being there either time. Maybe that's how little I really care.
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#336 May 07 2005 at 1:54 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
197 posts
yes he got a raise I because he threatened me and i refuse to be threatened,intimadated or strong armed in any way,shape or form xiani. as far as im concerned, when you all decided to put me down and treat me like trash...i guess my magic just dosent want to work ya know?

second of all for the invis issure you all insisted to run ahead of me and then lose your stealth, then expect me to put my life on the line while you all continued to run ahead when it got recasted. If you noticed xiani your the only one that has bitched about me in this list. I wonder why other people haven't yet...but i do expect them now since you will most likely gather up your friends, make new accounts and spam the board with how such a terrible white mage i am...ya know with all those multi zone cross free raises...free teleports...random protect 4's...job unlocking and train elimination.

im also prolly one of the few mentors that wear the mentor icon not just because its "cool" but because i actually like helping lower level people
#337 May 07 2005 at 4:35 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
746 posts
/sigh

Alright, I admit, that was probably abit hasty of me to assume you are a troller. However, when the first post of anyone I see is to jump into a fight...well...guess I shouldnt jump the gun either.

It really wasnt a bad day for me, it's just my assumption. Anyways, see you in game, and more on the forum as well.
____________________________
Cay
Server: Remora

Main: Pld73/War36/Nin37
Bastok Rank 10
Craft: Cooking 60.0; Alchemy 60.0; Goldsmithing: 50.3
PM: 5-3; ZM: 14; AF2: Hands [O] Koenig set: Hands [O]
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?83635
#338 May 07 2005 at 3:00 PM Rating: Default
***
3,876 posts
GambitOfRemora wrote:
Why do i feel like it's always the same ppl that have to /blist someone? everyone check the names of the ppl sending posts, you will see a lot Willow and Chakrila... (btw Theplayer is a RNG 65+, not only a nin 30ish).


Annnd? You've got 4 posts altogether, and at least one is in this thread. So at least 25% of your posts are here, more than me.

Besides, from experience, he and I don't commonly like when people just douche the game up. When some other party walks right into a camp a party of mine is already working and settles right in front of us, I say something, not in /party, but in /say, to them. I'm not afraid of confrontation.

And yeah, Chakrila and I can be "volatile". You guys are just jealous of our vigor for scarcasm. Look at his posts! I've taught him well. I'm so proud. But if you want to hear real trash talk...ballista with us.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#339 May 30 2005 at 2:18 PM Rating: Default
***
3,876 posts
Let's drag the ol' blacklist up for a contribution:

Uub.

Laziest black mage I've ever had the misfortune of partying with. He goes AFK whenever he pleases, in 3 parties I've been in with him now, for long periods of time. He casts random Ancient Magic at random times, doesn't know how to use Elemental Debuffs, doesn't cast unless his mana is full, and is in general the dumbest tit I've partied with in recent history.

Last party, he went AFK for 10 minutes. "lol my dog exploded if I make a joke then it means I'm not a tw[u][/u]at for blowing you off". As soon as I see him just sitting there for a long time, doing nothing, I remember him from parties past. He gets up, makes his stupid joke, then goes about fuddling through black mage. He rests through until the very end of the battles, regardless of his mana, and never once drops below half MP. Even while refreshed, he rested too long and nuked too little.

So, I stop refreshing him. He throws a tit-fit and complains, even though he has no problems with mana. He starts meleeing, for several fights, refusing to do anything he's supposed to, but now, blaming it on me. He continues on, being useless. He holds the party hostage because he wants his way. So I leave.

Fu[i][/i]ck uub. He's a complete waste to party with. He demands refreshes when he does nothing, has more than enough mana, and the rdm is under 150 mp and backup healing. I feel bad for the party that invites a black mage who casts the wrong magic, random elemental magic, and dicks around to the point of not even participating in half the fights except for 3 nukes at the end.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#340 May 30 2005 at 7:33 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
207 posts
aniyuna wrote:
oh yes amadeus is trying to be a great guy...and he also must think im stupid enough to forget what he did...since he talks to me now pretending everythings ok. as far as im concerned your seeing the two faceness and he's pulling your chaiu


Not to step in between you, and Chak, and Xiani, but I'd like to mention something here.

While it may not be a wholly good idea to have a blist thread, there is one, and there is one on almost every server forum, though ours stays up top a little too often.

I read through these, and I look over names, but I'm not going to add someone to my blist just because Poster A said this person is an idiot, blah blah. I don't think many people with more than 2 braincells would. With that being said, most, and I stress most, not all the people on here, have said X person, for doing X thing, and let it go.

As far as Amadeus, you said your piece, so be it. We heard you the first time. I don't think that he just started being nice, because he saw his name on the blist thread. Frankly, that probably doesn't scare much of anyone, for reasons listed above.

You said your part, we said our part. No need to keep it going, I've had a few more run-ins with him, in which he proved to be a damn good guy. You want to blist him fine, but there's no need to fight tooth and nail, trying to persuede us we're seeing his "two faceness" and he's "pulling my chain." I have no reason to believe such a thing.

/endrant
____________________________
~Simplicity~ [Remora]
WHM74/BLM37
Cooking: 42.4 >.>
Fishing: 12.8 m(_ _)m

~*[CoF]*~
#341 May 30 2005 at 8:57 PM Rating: Default
***
2,038 posts
Its really funny too.. i've played ffxi a lot longer than most people in these threads, and I have met like.. 5 people I don't like.

Some people just constantly run into conflict with people, I don't understand. Actually, I do.. but w/e :)

#342 May 31 2005 at 9:52 AM Rating: Good
*
240 posts
Carsin, 60'ish BST.

Me and two other members of my party where just standing at our camp in Garlaige Citadel, looking for replacements when he brought two Chamber Beetles to our camp in quickly after each other. We weren't prepared, so me and our SMN died, while our Monk survived. Neither of us knew him, and when i asked him why he did it, he just said: "Because I'm a bastard".

We reported him to a GM, and he was taken care of. The GM told me that he was currently under investigation, and he would be taken care off. Our SMN also reported him, and he then he was already sent to jail/suspended/whatever ^^.
____________________________
SoymilkLatte:
"As a DRK, Zeid would be so sick of LFG for hours that he'd be ecstatic to party with Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse."
#343 Jun 01 2005 at 11:43 AM Rating: Default
***
3,876 posts
Simp wrote:


While it may not be a wholly good idea to have a blist thread, there is one, and there is one on almost every server forum, though ours stays up top a little too often.


Seriously, as if there weren't enough posts saying "I'm not gonna blist people just because they're on this thread!" News flash, this is something of a reference; when I run into a tool who's name I recognize from this thread, then I know what to expect and am prepared to deal with their particular brand of stupidity.

Oh, and the blist thread "staying on top"; it was floating back a page or so, I posted here because uub is a twa[i][/i]t who's done the same thing a few times. People should know to not invite the black mage who just coasts through the party, not even contributing.

But no, the blist wasn't up top for a while now, maybe you should check the boards more often before commenting about that.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#344 Jun 01 2005 at 10:21 PM Rating: Decent
**
409 posts
"Carsin, 60'ish BST.

Me and two other members of my party where just standing at our camp in Garlaige Citadel, looking for replacements when he brought two Chamber Beetles to our camp in quickly after each other. We weren't prepared, so me and our SMN died, while our Monk survived. Neither of us knew him, and when i asked him why he did it, he just said: "Because I'm a bastard".

We reported him to a GM, and he was taken care of. The GM told me that he was currently under investigation, and he would be taken care off. Our SMN also reported him, and he then he was already sent to jail/suspended/whatever ^^."

Carsin had decided to quit, and decided to be a prick on the way out.
I'm sorry that you got MPK'd........ this was just what BST dont need....
____________________________
Living the dream
#345 Jun 02 2005 at 1:39 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
207 posts
VVilow wrote:

Seriously, as if there weren't enough posts saying "I'm not gonna blist people just because they're on this thread!" News flash, this is something of a reference; when I run into a tool who's name I recognize from this thread, then I know what to expect and am prepared to deal with their particular brand of stupidity.

Oh, and the blist thread "staying on top"; it was floating back a page or so, I posted here because uub is a twat who's done the same thing a few times. People should know to not invite the black mage who just coasts through the party, not even contributing.

But no, the blist wasn't up top for a while now, maybe you should check the boards more often before commenting about that.


Damn Wilow, take some of your grandmother's nerve pills, you're starting to tweak out again. My post, was directed towards Ani, why you felt you had to get involved is beyond me.

If you could show me, where in my post, I say this is all Wilow's fault, then by all means please do so.

I don't care why you posted, it's a free world, post wherever you damn well please, but don't get angsty, childish, and bitchy with me for no reason. And I should check the boards more often before commenting about that?

Again, show me where I say "our blacklist thread NEVER leaves the top." Uh~oh, I don't. I say, and I quote "though ours stays up top a little too often." Please note, that's a matter of personal opinion. In my opinion, it does stay up top "a little too often" if you don't like my opinion, that sucks, you don't have to listen to it...

Gnight
____________________________
~Simplicity~ [Remora]
WHM74/BLM37
Cooking: 42.4 >.>
Fishing: 12.8 m(_ _)m

~*[CoF]*~
#346 Jun 02 2005 at 11:03 AM Rating: Default
*
162 posts
{/blacklist} add Shassira

Today I was invited to a PT in Garlaige. The PT was RNG, WAR, THF, SAM, WHM, and myself PLD. The WAR was the SATA partner, and I was to take hate after SATA. When we started, the WAR voked then I got into place. The THF, Shassira, stood on my side and didn't even try to SATA. I ended up waiting for a good quarter of the battle before I realized the THF wasn't going to SATA again.

The RNG ended up tanking then I finally started voking. I asked the THF afterward to SATA and explained how. Then she told me "It's kind of hard when I'm running at 5fps!". I told her in /tell she needs to stop making excuses and do her job. After 3 battles of this, she finally started SATA. Then she started sending me /tells of harassment telling me I'm mean and not leaving her alone. I told her I wanted EXP, not drama. I then told her she was doing good now that she was using SATA, but she continued to harass me in /tell. After finally telling her I'm done talking, she took it to PT and started harassing me. I told the PT I was leaving. I had to /blist her for her /tells. She is the biggest THF n00b I've ever PTd with.

*Take a hint* don't make excuses for not doing your job.
#347 Jun 02 2005 at 12:07 PM Rating: Decent
**
983 posts
A THF that cant SATA? What's the world coming to?
____________________________
Captain Wildcat Badge
~THF75 =DNC75=SCH65= WHM75~
~Clothcraft 99 / Leathercraft 60 / Goldsmithing 58 / Smithing 60 / Bonecraft 39
#348 Jun 03 2005 at 10:12 PM Rating: Default
***
3,876 posts
Hey, good job replying to a post that's 3 weeks old without any reasonable context to your response's direction in consideration to the comment about the frequency of the blist thread's location. Pretending that you weren't referring to my post totally saved you face.

But yeah, the blacklist hasn't been "up top" for 3 weeks. If that's too much for you, you seem to be oversensitive, and rather poor at crafting witty insults.

And me saying your opinion is stupid is "just an opinion", so you don't have to read it, tool. But you responded in the same way I responded to yours, so you can't complain, you argumentatively challenged sandtw[/i]at.

[i]Edited, Fri Jun 3 23:15:58 2005 by VVillow
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#349 Jun 05 2005 at 6:03 AM Rating: Decent
2 posts
Ok, I'm not good at posting, this is my second post. Sadly, it's to warn you against a Bard. His name is Diethmowefo. Ok, here's the story. I see a shout in Jeuno for Shiva Prime fight from a black mage that I helped with the Ifrit Prime fight the night before. I'm happy.

So the bard in the party has to go to San d'Oria to get the fork. No big deal. I get there behind him because I also need the fork. When I see him, he's wearing, only RSE, has on chr +15 and is Galka. Uh Oh!
So, I'm a 63 Brd but going as Whm for the teles. I ask him why he has no AF he says, it has no mp boost. I'm sorry but I have always thought that brd really needed CHR not MP. Then he proceeds to tell me that +1 instruments are what really matter not the CHR.

I let it go. On our way to Fei Yin he tells me how he is going to get the Ballad+1 instrument when he has the money, for level 60 bard. I'm like what are you smoking? Anyway, he goes on to tell me he can get like mp+11 with ballad 1+2...
Ughhhh I'm freaking out because here I am on my sub job, with almost all AF, at least all that I can wear at that level, knowing on my 63 bard I have full AF and CHR+33. So I have to say something, so I send him a tell and it wasn't nice. I said, you scare me, and you show me that even bad bards can get parties.

He gets pissed off and here's where it gets interesting... He says fine I'm logging you guys find a better rng and brd than me...
So here he is playing both bard, and ranger, doesn't know his job as bard and is going to go do a Prime Avatar fight ><
The poor black mage was japanese so understood none of this. I had to use the translator as best as I could to explain that the bard and the ranger were being played by the same person.
The best part is when he's logging he's all "I just rolled a joint I don't need this I'm going to go get high." (see that's what he was smoking when he saw the Ballad +1 Instrument)

After he dropped as his ranger and bard we ended back in Jeuno and got a 63 whm to replace me so I could go as bard and 2 high level nin's. Ended up killing Shiva with 5 people ^^
I wish I could remember the name of his Ranger, I would warn about it to, but seeing as how he plays both at once, if you see him odds are the rng in the pt is him also. So DON'T DIE PARTYING WITH DIETHMOWEFO!!

Edited, Sun Jun 5 07:07:06 2005 by Pixiea

Edited, Sun Jun 5 08:10:14 2005 by Pixiea
#350 Jun 05 2005 at 6:24 AM Rating: Default
***
2,038 posts
I partied with someone who really sucked the other day...

But I got over it and can't remember the name anymore.
#351 Jun 05 2005 at 7:37 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
151 posts
Not really an "add to blacklist" sort to say, but a warning about another player.

I'm not sure if you all heard of the gy, but he spam shouts in Bastok and Lower Jeuno constantly for new recruits for his LS. His name is Ehrise.

We were partying in GC, and I asked what the skillchain was, and no response. (He's a BLM btw) I set up the skillchain, ice being the MB since we were fighting beetles. He MBs with Thunder 2!!! It was a sad day for all BLMs...really it was. He did this repeatedly, and when I finally got pissed at him, he went afk without tellin anyone and managed to aggro two citadel bats. We disbanded.


EDIT: After reading a post in response to mine:

He might have been having a bad day, even though I told him what the MB is (pretty irresponsible if I called out the SC and not given the MB) and told him when to start casting. Icing on the cake was goin AFK without notice and that pissed me off.

He probably had a bad day. Nonetheless, it got under everyone's skin.


Edited, Mon Jun 6 05:10:04 2005 by Katryana
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (11)