Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

blacklistFollow

#1102 Nov 25 2006 at 5:23 PM Rating: Default
17 posts
blacklist is the lamest idea Square-Enix ever came up with, people dont even make an effort to get to know peopel anymore if they hate them on 1st impression its BLACKLIST OMG you guys who blacklist everyone really need to grow up or leave game its not a game where you come to make friends just ignore people who annoy you i mean cmon!!!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!
____________________________
Kabiaan: DRG60 WAR40 SMN20
Linkshell: Lysandstars


All Hale San d'Oria!
#1103 Nov 25 2006 at 6:44 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
4,400 posts
As opposed to you creating a new thread about people you hate.

By the way, your LS is a joke.

Edited, Nov 27th 2006 6:08pm by Erawyn
#1104 Nov 26 2006 at 2:39 AM Rating: Decent
**
983 posts
I got blacklisted last week because somebody didn't like my mule's name. That was the entire basis of that, they just didn't like it's name.

lolremora.

____________________________
Captain Wildcat Badge
~THF75 =DNC75=SCH65= WHM75~
~Clothcraft 99 / Leathercraft 60 / Goldsmithing 58 / Smithing 60 / Bonecraft 39
#1105 Nov 26 2006 at 3:34 AM Rating: Good
****
8,666 posts
Lol my first post was in this thread :3

AH, nostalgia... how you annoy me.
____________________________
Lolz
#1106 Nov 26 2006 at 5:18 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,443 posts
Quote:
blacklist is the lamest idea Square-Enix ever came up with, people dont even make an effort to get to know peopel anymore if they hate them on 1st impression its BLACKLIST OMG you guys who blacklist everyone really need to grow up or leave game its not a game where you come to make friends just ignore people who annoy you i mean cmon!!!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!


/blist add Kabiaan
____________________________
One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel.-Reinette

Quote:
Blade Warding is like waving your hand infront of a shotgun hoping that everything will line up to not blow your face off, the chance of it actually saving you when you actually need extra chance to live is laughable I personally go with Blood Draining, but Mongoose is probably better than it, but Blade Warding isn't even in the conversation.
-Lestat13

#1107Kabiaan, Posted: Nov 26 2006 at 3:35 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lol why is my LS a joke, is it cos they wouldn't let a *** like you join? awww diddums grow up and hit pubity before you start an arguement with me kid, and the reason i made a "People I Hate" thread is cos of **** like you starting things for no reason, again GROW UP!
#1108 Nov 26 2006 at 5:13 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,443 posts
Quote:
OMFG you blisted me no no please don't /sigh again i find another lame person with no life and no common sense, this game gets worse and worse


lol we both play a time sink and you call me a loser with no life.

lol drg...

Edited, Nov 26th 2006 7:18pm by wegik

Edited, Nov 26th 2006 7:19pm by wegik

Edited, Nov 26th 2006 9:04pm by wegik
____________________________
One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel.-Reinette

Quote:
Blade Warding is like waving your hand infront of a shotgun hoping that everything will line up to not blow your face off, the chance of it actually saving you when you actually need extra chance to live is laughable I personally go with Blood Draining, but Mongoose is probably better than it, but Blade Warding isn't even in the conversation.
-Lestat13

#1109 Nov 26 2006 at 7:49 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
4,400 posts
Quote:
ol why is my LS a joke, is it cos they wouldn't let a *** like you join? awww diddums grow up and hit pubity before you start an arguement with me kid, and the reason i made a "People I Hate" thread is cos of **** like you starting things for no reason, again GROW UP!


>.>

<.<

Uhm...what? I have no idea what you just said.

And Kain what was (is?) your mule's name?
#1110Kabiaan, Posted: Nov 26 2006 at 8:26 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lol i really couldn't give a crap what you guys think about me ...... so say what ya like but remember that the Alla Administrator is always watching lol....and blacklist me if ya want see if I care it'll just be your loss if I shout something in Lower Jeuno that may be of your benefit, so do whatever ya like I really don't give a bakers ****.
#1111 Nov 26 2006 at 8:59 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,443 posts
like lolyour2dads?
____________________________
One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel.-Reinette

Quote:
Blade Warding is like waving your hand infront of a shotgun hoping that everything will line up to not blow your face off, the chance of it actually saving you when you actually need extra chance to live is laughable I personally go with Blood Draining, but Mongoose is probably better than it, but Blade Warding isn't even in the conversation.
-Lestat13

#1112 Nov 26 2006 at 9:48 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
4,400 posts
Kabiaan wrote:
remember that the Alla Administrator is always watching


Is that supposed to be some type of threat? Because you suck at it.

Kabiaan before he goes and edits his post wrote:
oh yea nearly forgot .......... I'm a moron


At least you admit to your lesser qualities.

Edited, Nov 27th 2006 12:54am by Erawyn
#1113 Nov 26 2006 at 10:03 PM Rating: Decent
**
983 posts
I said it.

Quote:
lolremora.


____________________________
Captain Wildcat Badge
~THF75 =DNC75=SCH65= WHM75~
~Clothcraft 99 / Leathercraft 60 / Goldsmithing 58 / Smithing 60 / Bonecraft 39
#1114 Nov 27 2006 at 12:56 AM Rating: Good
****
8,666 posts
Quote:
pubity


If you'd been through it you'd know how to spell it.


Quote:
I'm a moron


This is a filter, although true. You can tell because it looks like someone with more than half a retarded wheelchair-bound drooling brain cell wrote it. Which obviously means it couldn't have sprung from the poster's multilingual fingers. (Languages being ****** and spaz.)

If we're going to be stuck with more trolls than a fantasy cliche, could we at least have literate ones? Who's with me!? We shall start a club: Allakhazam Posters for English Literate SPammers, Imbeciles and Trolls. APELSPIT. Your community needs you!
____________________________
Lolz
#1115 Nov 27 2006 at 7:32 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
4,400 posts
Oh Kain, I didn't realize lolremora was the name of your mule.

Galkaman, how does one get into this club?

Edited, Nov 27th 2006 10:37am by Erawyn
#1116Kabiaan, Posted: Nov 27 2006 at 8:24 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) meh do what you like on this forum, but insult me ingame and you wont be laughing, have fun on ya petty forum i got better things to do like WORK for a living and look after a family!
#1117 Nov 27 2006 at 3:05 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
4,400 posts
Yea, you're so high and mighty that you create a WHOLE THREAD dedicated to the people you dislike. That shows your maturity for sure. I hope you don't let your kids look at this site and have them realize what a complete hypocrite you are, because we don't need any more tards like you in the world.

And I would think that a man of your calibur (ya know...a job, and a family) would know how to spell simple words, like "puberty." Since you are so much better than the rest of us, explain why we should take you seriously and not laugh at every single post you make.

Edited, Nov 27th 2006 6:10pm by Erawyn
#1119 Nov 27 2006 at 9:08 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
4,400 posts
Ladies and Gents, I present a Lordcecil sock or fanboy.
#1120 Nov 28 2006 at 12:10 AM Rating: Decent
**
334 posts
lol So much for Kabiaan Getting into a Decent End Game LS.
____________________________
75 WHM 63 RNG 73 BRD
(79WW+2) (53Alch)
#1121 Nov 28 2006 at 12:55 AM Rating: Good
****
8,666 posts
Quote:
Galkaman, how does one get into this club?


Erawyn, you are known to me. So by the power bestowed in me by biology and the internet, I now proclaim you a member of APELSPIT. Go forth and spread the good news!

Quote:
meh do what you like on this forum, but insult me ingame and you wont be laughing, have fun on ya petty forum i got better things to do like WORK for a living and look after a family!


I don't quite follow this train of thought. So... you can't fight back on a forum, but somehow you can sure a **** fight back and actually give us pause for thought... on a video game? A mainly non-PvP video game at that. And if you have better things to do, why are you on here saying you have better things to do? I know that this idea called "logic" may upset your plans a little but this family of yours would be better off knowing what kind of complete spazmonkey they have for a relative.
____________________________
Lolz
#1123Kabiaan, Posted: Nov 28 2006 at 3:01 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) couldn't care less, and one last thing. Since when did I say I was after an End Game LS? Hmmm don't remember saying that.
#1124 Nov 28 2006 at 8:46 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
4,400 posts
I couldn't read half of what Kabiaan said, because quite frankly, I am not well versed in the laungue known as "Tard," but I did catch this part:

Kabiaan wrote:
redneck yanks


Here, I'll quote it again, this time in bold for emphasis:

Kabiaan wrote:
redneck yanks


That is the funniest **** I've ever heard. True yanks aren't rednecks, my dear. Perhaps you should spend some time in the northeast to get that through your head.

I thought youw ere better than all this petty ******** arguing, and yet where you are. "I have to pay my way through life?" LOL. Like that isn't the saddest, most pathetic attempt at a put down i've ever heard.

So how DO you pay your way through life, hm? Obviously, it can't be something too prestigious. I got 100k on manager at McDonald's. Pool closes on Thursday.
#1126 Nov 28 2006 at 10:12 PM Rating: Excellent
First off...

"Lord"avram wrote:
Erawyn's like a kid right? all he does is yap yap yap!


Best. Insult. Evar.


Second.

I don't think I've seen a bigger Hypocrite since I looked in the mirror this morning...

1.)
Kabiaan wrote:
couldn't care less...


then why are you posting?

2.)
Kabiaan wrote:
...I never started any arguements...


see number 1.)

3.)
Kabiaan wrote:
...maybe you guys should grow up I'm just sticking up for myself...


and I'm rubber, and you are glue, and... well, I'm sure You (yes you, Kabiaan) know the rest

4.)
Kabiaan wrote:
...I don't take kindly to smelly redneck yanks...


Least I can salute normally and not all sassy like you "Brits" - Zing!

and where did you get your smell-o-vision Hook-up?

Man, to not only READ the posts, he can SMELL them too?? amazing

5.)
Kabiaan wrote:
...got myself blwn up by you guys in Iraq...


The next few year's only, USA vs Iraq vs Great Britain in a no holds bar battle!! This Sunday Sunday Sunday!!! Only on Pay-Per-View!

6.)
Kabiaan wrote:
...better than any of you scum...


Please see numbers 2.) and 5.) You gonna get "blwn" up - c wurt i did thar?

7.)
Kabiaan wrote:
...maybe you should learn to realise that people have feelings...


Again, see number 2.) and like I said... YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! HA HA HA, HA HA, HA HA.

8.)
Kabiaan wrote:
...they are gonna sit there and take it like your mums probably do...


Number 2.) Number 2.) Number 2.)!!!

and just incase you don't know why I put so many ... in this post this would explain it

Granted I didn't use them "correctly" but wha'chu gonna do bout it?

Huh? yeah, that's right, make another angry post that I can feed off of at 1am.

Oh yeah, make that post! you're a bad poster aren't you.

You naughty Forum troll <3
____________________________
Saesumi wrote:
I have like four people left to talk to on this server... 2 of them are you.

lolgaxe wrote:
Or do you think Christmas always involved trees and decorated boxes, and Easter always involved an egg laying Zombie Jesus Bunny?

My Journal
#1127 Nov 28 2006 at 10:35 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
4,400 posts
Quote:
Erawyn's like a kid right? all he does is yap yap yap!


"No wai! Dat wuz teh dog ur mom was screwin!!11!!!one!!!"

If I were truly a "kid" I would say something like that. But I will leave you with the thought that little kids don't post explanations to things, or anything above one line.

Hey, you posted a one liner. Are YOU a kid?

And for the record, I am female.

Edited, Nov 29th 2006 2:22am by Erawyn
#1129Thetoelessmidget, Posted: Nov 30 2006 at 4:58 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lmao no offence to any of you but this had got to be the worst blacklist thread out of all the server forums, lol you guys are pickin on this dude kabain or w/e his name is just cos he made a lame thread about people he dislikes, lol most of you have probably posted crap on this site aswell. have some sense guys, Fenrir Server aint this bad quite glad I aint on your server actually
#1130 Dec 01 2006 at 4:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Ye Olde Cruise Control
*****
19,339 posts
As a British citizen can i be the first to say that Retardboy..I MEAN uhh Kabiann in no way represents the British opinion of America (at least mostly)....I mean **** at least you guys' junk food is marginally edible...gotta love American junkfood. Oh and did i mention.. Kabiaans a ******. Oh and i dont see how posting on a gaming forum is any possible way of looking after a family unless like.. your kids somehow feed off of the energy and power that is Alla.



I can only hope my girlfriend sends me more American junkfood this christmas...YAAAYYYY FOR JUNK

Edited, Dec 1st 2006 7:58am by remorajunbao
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#1131 Dec 01 2006 at 10:41 AM Rating: Default
lol Jubao just lost himself some british friends there cos since I'm british and kabiaan is british oh and this guy Demonicwill is british who happens to be friends with me & kabiaan...........you really are the biggest traitor of britain ever, good thing us 3 dont know where you live
____________________________
SO WHAT IF YOU HATE ME!
I PROBABLY HATE YOU TO!
GET OVER IT LOSER!
#1132 Dec 01 2006 at 1:02 PM Rating: Excellent
**
939 posts
We really need to get that exterminator in for our troll problem.
____________________________
Pheonic Rua FFXIV

Pheonic FFXI 75RDM Remora 2004-2010
Fynlar wrote:
The number one way to get a RDM to do your bidding/NM soloing is to say these magic words: "I bet you can't"
#1133 Dec 22 2006 at 5:21 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
42 posts
{Hmmmm.} Well, I don't HATE anyone on this game, I feel it's fruitless since I can't knock em out :P. But the closest I came to blisting someone was a Taru named Dookie. lvl 15 whm, no sub, rank 1. He's in the loldunes with a lvl 11 war no sub, and they're near a camp. I'm duoing with a friend of mine (he's a whm/blm just like me) and he's helping me do some skillups on enfeeble and club etc while also snagging some xp from liz crabs what have you (since i'm lvl 10 when this starts the skill ups are good). Anyway, we don't mind chilling and talking, so I'll sit and heal mp during a fight while a mob is on him, you know the drill.

Well, dookie checks me about four times, says lolwhm (for some reason even tho he is one too?) and sends his war to pull from me. The liz was at less than a quarter health and it had taken me a good 10 minutes to get it there. There were easily about four other liz nearby, within plain view... Now I know, who cares right, it's valk, there's mobs all overthe place. But then of course my buddy calls him a jerk...which is all it takes to start them both /shing all over. One or two /sh is fine, and my buddy stops there. However, Dookie continues to spam cursewords, then goes on to say get a life (?). Right. I just can't stand some people. Thinking they can get away with things b/c it's the net. We all should be nice to one another since this is a game where we have to WORK TOGETHER. Geez.

Just wanted to warn anybody that might care, guy's a jerk.
____________________________
formerpresident wrote:
I am on boat but monster came and kills everyone and we all loses gil. Then I heard a loud sound like a big fat ugly cat purr and I am not so strong anymore and I have to go to nice mog at town. But I say **** **** and uncle throw shoe at me. My most cool peep is goblin because he helps you go home fast when you miss nice mog.

[Quote=******** am activate my handsword when it MAKE ALLIANCE WITH 5 CRAWLY BUG !!?!?![/Quote]

#1134 Dec 23 2006 at 1:50 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,648 posts
Quote:
good thing us 3 dont know where you live


oooh scary. so far all youve done is hid behind a computer screen talkin smack (and not very well)

P.S.: Crumpets suck ***, i had one for the first time yesterday and it was like a dull bitter sponge, i don't get how you people can stand that crap... donuts plz

Edited, Dec 23rd 2006 1:52am by Chakrila
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#1135 Jan 01 2007 at 9:49 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
183 posts
Gauge, reading your last post made my head hurt.
You are about as clear as a retarded kid asking for ice cream.
I got the idea tho, you hate somebody for something he said over and over again using different syntax to keep the hate strong. woot.
____________________________
75 BST 57 WHM 55 NIN 37 WAR 31 BRD 30 BLM 30 THF 20 RNG 20 MNK
Alchemy 61, Goldsmithing 65
Bonecraft 41, Clothcraft 54, Cooking 39, Fishing 56, Leathercraft 39, Smithing 78, Woodworking 60
#1136 Jan 04 2007 at 5:38 PM Rating: Decent
40 posts
haha nice try Shinjo... I have a ton of others who will back me up on this. I am just making sure that any post with your name in it has notice so no one else gets screwed over.


Edited, Jan 4th 2007 8:41pm by accountamerzj
#1138 Jan 06 2007 at 5:18 PM Rating: Default
***
2,473 posts
Manwithplanx and Nytorious, and the lysandstars ls.

Both former friends. Then, in this thread, I sent uffie a PM (against his request) to annoy him (it read, "I'm PMing you, you're an @#%^")... and then he put in his post that I had PM'd him saying that I was a gilbuyer. In the post directly below it, I basically (though not directly) denied it. So this idiot Manwithplanx here saw that and decided to post it here (edit: thread now removed) at the lysandstars forum. And everyone went along with it. They all began making up stories of how I gave out money, and how they abuse me whenever they see me, and how I was banned (none of which was true).

So the moral of the story is that lysandstars LS (including Kabiaan who is also on this page) is a bunch of morons, and you shouldn't trust anyone in it ^^. And I could tell you even more stories about Kabiaan being an idiot but that was too long ago.

Edited, Jan 7th 2007 12:52pm by Matjlav
#1139 Jan 10 2007 at 5:56 PM Rating: Decent
2 posts
Quote:
I don't take kindly to smelly redneck yanks telling me what to do, if I wanted that I would have joined the army and gone and got myself blwn up by you guys in Iraq already since thats what you seem to be best at doing......and before anyone starts going on about "blah blah blah your don't respect your country" I do my sister is in the army and she is better than any of you scum maybe you should learn to realise that people have feelings and starting arguements with them don't mean they are gonna sit there and take it like your mums probably do up the ****

OK, I have a few problems with this, already. And I've only READ this forum post. For one, isn't a "Redneck Yank" an oxymoron? Another thing, right after stating I'm a "Redneck Yank", you somehow state I'm from Iraq? Someone, please explain that to me? I shall quote it again:
Quote:
I don't take kindly to smelly redneck yanks telling me what to do
I would have joined the army and gone and got myself blwn up by you guys in Iraq already since thats what you seem to be best at doing

Please, explain to me, how I was just a Redneck Yank, and then I became someone from Iraq? Please, explain.
Quote:
and before anyone starts going on about "blah blah blah your don't respect your country" I do my sister is in the army and she is better than any of you scum

OK, so now YOUrespect your country, because your SISTERis in the army... Right. Besides the fact your related, what does your sisters actions mean about you, as a person?
Quote:
you should learn to realise that people have feelings

... This is coming from someone in a "Blacklist" thread...
Finally, please learn to correctly use syntax... Thank you.

Edited, Jan 10th 2007 8:59pm by SetaShonento
#1140 Jan 11 2007 at 1:22 AM Rating: Good
Ye Olde Cruise Control
*****
19,339 posts
SetaShoneto wrote:
Another thing, right after stating I'm a "Redneck Yank", you somehow state I'm from Iraq? Someone, please explain that to me?


Uhh he's not saying you're from Iraq. He's talking about a typical stereotype that Americans can't hit the right targets. E.G. Right after the start of the war, a patriot missile from an American carrier was fired at a British Chinook(sp?) Helicopter, killing 8 British soldiers and 2 American soldiers.

Not that *everyone* holds that stereotype, accidents happen on both sides so meh.

Please don't necropost on a subject thats been dead for a month or so just to throw out your opinion and to postpharm+1.

Edited because when it's 1 man versus grammer at 7 in the morning, grammer wins every time.





Edited, Jan 11th 2007 4:38am by remorajunbao
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#1141 Jan 11 2007 at 1:25 PM Rating: Decent
*
150 posts
they also killed several canadians its because the americans think its smart to giver there pilots speed and yes its true worse of all the pilots that dropped the bomb didnt get any type of punishment for it the deserve to be jailed they murdered like 6 humen being and yes it is murder since they had no decloration of war against canada or the brit in responce to the privious post
#1142 Jan 12 2007 at 5:17 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,648 posts
lolcanada

btw its "grammar" not "grammer", apparently spelling doesn't win either. :P
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#1143 Jan 12 2007 at 6:32 PM Rating: Good
Ye Olde Cruise Control
*****
19,339 posts
IT WAS 7 IN THE MORNING FOR CHRISTSAKES I can't be worrying about such trivial matters as to where my a's and e's go. I'm too busy wondering when my next nap is gonna take place.
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#1144 Jan 13 2007 at 3:39 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,648 posts
Quote:
I can't be worrying about such trivial matters as to where my a's and e's go

if you were a dealer you would!
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#1145 Jan 13 2007 at 5:37 AM Rating: Good
****
8,666 posts
Whoosh.



That was whatever Chak said going right over my head.
____________________________
Lolz
#1146 Jan 23 2007 at 12:49 PM Rating: Default
***
2,473 posts
Update on the lysandstars thing:

An exchange with Kabiaan happened, where he yelled at me for "being rude to LS members" after one of them basically made up a story about me being an RMT. After that he basically flung mud at me such as "**************** "pencil-dicked," "when your mom was takin it up her **** from me," and after all this called me "immature."

Eventually he said that he had a friend in RL who was a GM of Remora and that he would get his GM friend to ban me. When I told him that was impossible because cases must be reviewed by several GMs to check for evidence before any ban could be carried out, he deleted all the threads that had our exchange in it, banned me from the forums, and put up a thread saying the following:

Kabiaan wrote:
ok I have set it up so no-one at all can register on this forum without emailing me and getting permission first.

This is to stop people such as; Matjlav, from being immature on our LS Forum.

Stay safe guys,

Kabiaan.


And "immature" shows up again...

Edit: "Dick" shouldn't be filtered...

Edited, Jan 23rd 2007 4:49pm by Matjlav
#1147 Jan 23 2007 at 3:16 PM Rating: Decent
**
841 posts
that's YOUR mule?
lol i {/poke} you everytime i run by you!
woot.

Edited, Jan 23rd 2007 5:18pm by intimmydation
____________________________
75lolbandwagonTHF 65WAR 58MNK 45COR 41RNG 41NIN
Remora

#1148 Jan 26 2007 at 4:46 PM Rating: Good
***
1,648 posts
i love this thread. i think ill contribute

so i was in Curcible right? its mainly a sky/dynamis LS that does other events sometimes too. basically, they get like 1 sky trigger every 2 hours about, the officers leave members behind to die, they wiped more times than not in dynamis, also wiped to Shen for reverend mail, and on KS99. The old leader used to be Fates+Kiandra but they had real life things to attend to and had to quit the game, at least for a little while and they gave leadership to people who cant handle it. I left the linkshell in the transitional period where kiandra and fates were hardly ever on and couldnt lead us, and many of the members having little to no experience in anything other than exp parties, it didnt go well at all. most of the time vladislus was in charge, and all he did was get drunk and ***** at everyone instead of telling them how to do better. apparently now he's got even more leadership power than before, which is a bad combination. this is where the problem starts.

When i left, they all assumed its because i got the items i wanted from sky/dynamis, which is far from the truth. unlike most of the nubs in that shell, i actually have other jobs. my RNG has hardly any endgame gear and i was looking forward to gearing that up as well. But no, its because i got what i EARNED, and not cause they suck. ok, whatever, they can think what they want. anyway, my girlfriend (rl) was still in the shell, but since they all hated me, they took it out on her constantly. Vladislus would talk **** to her almost every day, completely unnessecary. it would get to the point where he sounded like a crackhead with tourettes. he would talk **** to her because she has a slow comp and missed a stun. well gee, if she misses a stun, maybe you should put someone else in the stun order instead of talking **** huh? apparently "strategy" is over their heads. it got so bad to the point where she would stop going to events just to avoid him being a complete **** to her. but thats not the best part.

I was doing junia a favor, finishing up her selbina clay tab quest. i see vlad in garliage when i was running through for gate breach, and i wave to him. he says something along the lines of "stop stalking me" and i said something that only I would obviously say. something like "dont be mad cause i actually leave town sometimes" and again, he flies off the handle. little did he know he was talking **** to someone who takes **** from nobody. instead of being calm and nice like junia, i told him to stop being a *****, and in the end i told them it was me. they knew it was me, i mean how much more obvious can i possibly make it? at first they were going to try to kick her for what i said, but no, that wouldnt work, because even a dragoon could see that that is flawed logic. instead they decided to kick her out of the shell because i had access to her account.

for those of you who dont like big blocks of text:
they kicked her out because i had access to her account.

not because of something she did. they kicked her out because they dont like me. you'd think this is the end of my post huh? well youre wrong, sit back down. she asked them why they kicked her out and they didnt respond for a few minutes, i guess they all had to put their heads together to come up with some responses before engaging into a losing conversation. a losing conversation because again, i was right behind her and could feed her the comebacks that she is too docile to come up with herself. i was there to come up with the things that needed to be said. in the end, they decided to just ignore her (us) because as im sure youve noticed by now, i dont lose arguments. i sure as **** do not lose arguments against petty self-centered ******** who are only out for themselves. i guess this would be a good point to include that as soon as the leadership changed, guess who got the AF they wanted from dynamis? the leader. yeah, thats not how its supposed to be. when youre a leader, you think about the linkshell, not yourself, you greedy pig.

My gf told them if they had a problem with me, then talk to me. they never did. many of the few good members left are thinking of leaving as well, even a truly dedicated member who cares about the linkshell cant turn a blind eye to the favoritism being played, and the bullshit being spewed. There was always a rule where you had to be in the LS 2 weeks before you got anything. it was never implemented until recently. Zerolon used to be an officer but got demoted. he was the only person who actually had leadership qualities, and they fcking demote him. well anyway, his rl wife tinky left around the same time i did but came back. All of a sudden, this 2 week rule comes into play after like a year of nobody giving a fck and letting people who were on their first run get stuff. now, she cant lot on anything for a whole month because technically she "just joined". talk about bullshit. it is a similar situation as me + junia. they dont like zerolon, i have no idea why, and so they take it out on her, just because they can. they dont implement this rule for other new members, just her.

if youre looking for a good first sky linkshell, curcible is not a good choice. they accept anyone and everyone. even darklordalex was in the shell for a while, nuff said. they dont have tactics, they just throw 2 alliances at everything and hope they win. that doesnt work for everything. also, they never helped the members get sea, the only people that had it were the favorites of the officers. good job vlad, hador, and sig. you had a great chance to turn that linkshell into something better than it was, and you took that chance, and shat all over it. You demoting zerolon was the second biggest mistake you ever made. fucking with me was #1.
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#1149 Jan 26 2007 at 11:22 PM Rating: Good
**
983 posts
lolskylinkshells
____________________________
Captain Wildcat Badge
~THF75 =DNC75=SCH65= WHM75~
~Clothcraft 99 / Leathercraft 60 / Goldsmithing 58 / Smithing 60 / Bonecraft 39
#1150 Jan 28 2007 at 11:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
124 posts
I use to be friends with Vladislus and Hador. Vlad was the leader in my old LS and disbanded it on a whim to join Curcible. Vlad does fly off the handle from time to time and it seems like in this case Curcible has changed him. He has done a lot of good things for me in the past and I'm shocked to hear about his recent behavior.

I kind of laughed a bit when I read this:

Chakrila Wrote:
Quote:
Vladislus would talk sh*t to her almost every day, completely unnessecary. it would get to the point where he sounded like a crackhead with tourettes.


How characteristic of Vlad. I always have known him to type bad. (No offense Vlad). Anyways, since I use to know the guy and I see how he can be, your point for /blisting the LS and Vlad is legitimate.


____________________________
Zinare of Remora

I know my PLD is gimp...
PLD http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?103750

Someday I will get a hedgehog bomb!
WHM http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?177788
#1151 Jan 30 2007 at 2:59 AM Rating: Good
Ye Olde Cruise Control
*****
19,339 posts
**** and after Vyper joined that shell (because of Drawn and Shuichi who are also in my social ls, were in Curcible) I was thinking of making that my first Sky LS...If I ever hit 75 that is..heheh. Now I'll just have to not join it.
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (16)