Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

blacklistFollow

#1002 Jun 16 2006 at 3:16 AM Rating: Good
19 posts
/blist Iepmap

All you have to do is meet the guy and you know why. He stirs up unnecessary drama and lies about things he was not even there for.

Edited, Jun 16th 2006 at 4:29am EDT by theweirdo
#1004 Jun 19 2006 at 3:49 PM Rating: Decent
Reversemode wrote:
This thread reminds me of <input server name> Drama unleashed on KI. No offense it is just funny. If you blist someone, blist them. There is no need to post it unless that is if it is serious.

This post reminds me of the couple dozen posts just like it in this thread. If you skim a thread without understanding its current purpose, skim it. There is no need to regurgitate the same opinion over and over unless you have something new to add.
____________________________
Retired. And I don't read here but maybe once a month. Bye!
#1006 Jun 19 2006 at 6:13 PM Rating: Decent
**
983 posts
Everybody blacklist Reversemode for being the 1000th poster in the blacklist thread.
____________________________
Captain Wildcat Badge
~THF75 =DNC75=SCH65= WHM75~
~Clothcraft 99 / Leathercraft 60 / Goldsmithing 58 / Smithing 60 / Bonecraft 39
#1008 Jun 20 2006 at 1:01 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,306 posts
added sephiro to my blacklist. doesn't understand the concept of NO. he used to be in one of the linkshells i was in until recently. i got so fed up with him begging me to do stuff with him (even though i already had plans with some of it being real life stuff that was none of his business) and refusing to take No for an answer that I added him to my blacklist one night. The final straw was when someone booted several peeps from that one linkshell for no apparent reason, and he was one of the few sackholders to that shell at the time.

edit: ended up removing him from my blacklist. the whole linkshell booting thing turned out to be a glitch as it happened on two other linkshells I was holding.

Edited, Jul 26th 2006 at 2:41am EDT by etnapwnzs
____________________________
Won't stop until I become a Sage
Server: Leviathan
Ayrlie: 90 BLM BST WHM
Disgaea: 80 RDM 75 SAM
Kingdom Hearts Music
Ayrlie's YouTube Videos
#1009 Jun 20 2006 at 7:35 AM Rating: Default
***
1,648 posts
Quote:
This post reminds me of the couple dozen posts just like it in this thread. If you skim a thread without understanding its current purpose, skim it. There is no need to regurgitate the same opinion over and over unless you have something new to add.


pot
kettle
black
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#1010 Jun 20 2006 at 7:56 AM Rating: Decent
Chakrila wrote:
pot
kettle
black

Absolutely. In every possible way.
____________________________
Retired. And I don't read here but maybe once a month. Bye!
#1011 Jun 24 2006 at 2:47 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,876 posts
Blacklist Wilow; he plays WoW now.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#1012 Jun 24 2006 at 1:18 PM Rating: Good
**
300 posts
Blacklist Kenobi. He plays Dungeons and Dragons Online & still plays Guild Wars.
____________________________
World of Warcraft - A C T I V E
Server: Stormscale
Race: Human Male
Faction: Alliance
Character Name: Aleksandre
Class: Arcane Mage
--------------------------------------
Final Fantasy XI - R E T I R E D
Server: Remora
Character Name: Kenobi
Race: Hume Male
Nation: Republic of Bastok - Rank 10
Main Jobs(1): MNK 75, SAM 75, BLU 68
#1013 Jun 25 2006 at 12:36 AM Rating: Good
**
256 posts
Well after a year and a half the people inhabiting this server have finally pushed me to limit to posting about Blisting someone today.

I was helping my LS do PM2-5 so I was on my NIN47 in a party not leader but in a party in T-Safehold. I got a tell from a Rank2 asking me to party.
I politly told him <|No Thanks|> I'm in a party...
I DC about a miniute later and log back on and put up my flag for LS to invite. My flag was up for maybe 2 seconds before he sends me a tell again asking to party. This time I reply <|/no|> and leave it at that. He replys in what I can only explain as n00b speak something to the effect of "But you have your flag up -.-" This probably shouldnt annoy me as much as it did but damnit people... If you ask someone once when there in a pt then a miniute later ask them when there seeking there might be something going on and there not actually looking to exp...

/blist add <|You can have this|>
____________________________
"****, even my favorite game, child abduction, gets repetitive...

Park the Van
Lure the child
Show them the candy
hit them with chloroform

/sigh"
PsiChi
#1014 Jun 25 2006 at 6:12 PM Rating: Default
***
1,648 posts
Quote:
Blacklist Wilow; he plays WoW now.


didn't get enough of middle school when you were 12?
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#1015 Jul 04 2006 at 2:43 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,876 posts
Chakrila wrote:
Quote:
Blacklist Wilow; he plays WoW now.


didn't get enough of middle school when you were 12?


I find the demeaning of the pre-teen ego to be an amusing aside between quests.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#1016 Jul 07 2006 at 3:50 AM Rating: Good
****
8,666 posts
Ok, before I say anything else: Yes, this is my first post. Get over it.
Next, I do not recommend that you blacklist these people just because I mention them. I realise that people may change and so I am posting this so that anybody reading it may find the complete idiocy of their peers amusing and smile as I have done at several of the previous posts.
Also many of these people have been blisted for over a year and I may be a little sketchy on the details.
So for the blacklist:

Survey. A NIN in Valkurm Dunes. The first person on my blist, this laughable idiot told me I needed WAR sub for provoke. On my DRK. Why does a DRK need provoke when there is a NIN/WAR and a WAR/MNK in the party? Who knows, but Survey was adamant that I voke *Pugils* of all things until I left the party and blisted him.

Markiegame. A 41 NIN in Crawler's Nest. Was our tank... and had Utsusemi: Ichi. As far as I am aware, that is all he had: He didn't use any other spells and used provoke once a fight. He bragged about high level characters as most noobs do and when asked what sub he used to fight Maat with PLD he considered for a while before saying he couldn't remember.

Crimsonkniight. The only @#%^ Galka I have met so far, he was a THF in the dunes. He shouted at one of our WARs for using a Great Sword (which IMO is a perfectly good weapon for WAR although I prefer Great Axe) but left the other alone although he was using a sword. Not even a shield, just a sword. (More on sword weilding WARs later) He then proceeded to bug the RNG for using a bow, saying it was crossbow or nothing. He refused to consider using Hand-to-hand or a sword himself because "THF only use daggers" even though before lvl 33 dagger is pitifully weak.

Now this last person I will not mention by name. I was leveling RDM in the dunes (yes, there again) and I was asked by a WAR if he could join our party. Now having had a bad day I was rude:

Me: Can't you count? There's 6 people here.
Noob: oh
Noob: can i plz hv gil for bee spatha +1
Noob: i need it for nin
Me: NIN use katanas, eedjut. Look at ours. K-a-t-a-n-a
Noob: (profanities) katana is in sword class you (profanities)
Me: Go to the AH, n00b. Look under weapons. See where it says katanas? That's where you might find... guess.
Noob: (profanities and cursing) (inults) look in combat skillz ***** lol (insults)
Me: Lol... get lost. You're scaring away the fu**ing Goblins.

I apologise or those of you who for some reason have an aversion to long posts, but for the rest of you I hope you enjoyed this particular rendition of stupidity.

P.S. I haven't read the *whole* thread yet so forgive me if I am acting ignorant :P


Edited, Jul 7th 2006 at 6:46am EDT by Galkaman

Edited, Jul 7th 2006 at 5:28pm EDT by Galkaman
____________________________
Lolz
#1017 Jul 07 2006 at 5:49 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,443 posts
yes i have.

Quote:
The first person on my blist, this laughable idiot told me I needed WAR sub for provoke. On my DRK. Why does a DRK need provoke when there is a NIN/WAR and a WAR/MNK in the party?


in the dooms any DD can help tank.


Quote:
He refused to consider using Hand-to-hand or a sword himself because "THF only use daggers" even though before lvl 32 dagger is pitifully weak.


unless the is a +skill dagger equip out there Viper bite is obtained at level 33.



Edited, Jul 7th 2006 at 6:50am EDT by wegik
____________________________
One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel.-Reinette

Quote:
Blade Warding is like waving your hand infront of a shotgun hoping that everything will line up to not blow your face off, the chance of it actually saving you when you actually need extra chance to live is laughable I personally go with Blood Draining, but Mongoose is probably better than it, but Blade Warding isn't even in the conversation.
-Lestat13

#1018 Jul 07 2006 at 7:01 AM Rating: Good
Galkaman wrote:
Markiegame. A 41 NIN in Crawler's Nest. Was our tank... and had Utsusemi: Ichi. As far as I am aware, that is all he had: He didn't use any other spells and used provoke once a fight. He bragged about high level characters as most noobs do and when asked what sub he used to fight Maat with PLD he considered for a while before saying he couldn't remember.

I take a perverse form of comfort in knowing his idiocy didn't improve much after the Dunes. Sometimes I wonder if he's gotten better and/or learned a little bit about the game, and consider taking him off my blacklist.
____________________________
Retired. And I don't read here but maybe once a month. Bye!
#1019 Jul 07 2006 at 11:50 AM Rating: Excellent
I seriously think you should blacklist Wondroustremor if you can catch him on. He still pops in from time to time, the dirty *******.
____________________________
Longtail | Evilynne | Maevene | Kornakk | Steelbelly
#1020 Jul 07 2006 at 4:26 PM Rating: Decent
****
8,666 posts
Alright, I will amend that to 33. Thanks for the heads up, been a long time since I was skilling at that lvl.

I want to bring to your attention the high level asses I have seen in Qufim Island recently. It is hard for my SAM and MNK to get parties so sometimes I solo there to pass the time and get a little exp. Now I haven't actually /blisted any of these or even remembered any names, but as a low(er) lvl I tend to... expect help. Every time my PLD is running through La Thiene I stop and Protect and cure some poor n00b who attacked an Akbaba (I hate those things.) Now I know I might be being a little selfish... but when that Wight aggs you or that Dancing Weapon is blocking the path is it too much to ask for the lvl 60 running past to lend a helping hand?

2 lvl 70 RDMs ran past a body lying on the floor the other day. A 63 WHM started casting Cure III on a struggling party and then intterupted himself as he ran into Delkfutt's tower. And this one takes the biscuit: I was fighting a worm and was the only person in that part of the island (near the canyon). A 70+ SMN stops and examines me. Browses my bazaar, leaves. Summons Carbuncle. My MNK is losing hp fast, but it's obvious I'm not gonna lose. Alright, so the SMN moves on. And proceeds to actually obliterate everything I could possibly EXP off and then runs away. What the ****?! o-0

Sorry for another long post ;>.>



Edited, Jul 7th 2006 at 5:27pm EDT by Galkaman
____________________________
Lolz
#1021 Jul 07 2006 at 4:53 PM Rating: Default
***
1,648 posts
THF using dagger pre-33 is understandable, as THF has highest skill rating with dagger. higher skill cap, more accuracy
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#1022 Jul 09 2006 at 2:21 AM Rating: Decent
Galkaman wrote:

He refused to consider using Hand-to-hand or a sword himself because "THF only use daggers" even though before lvl 33 dagger is pitifully weak.

hmm why would a thf use anything less than their A+ weapon you dont see ninjas using GKT now do you
____________________________
Remora
Jicent
War75/Nin75/Drk44/Mnk35/
Rank 8
Sky O
2/2 Enky Braclets
LS:Forsaken/HNMLS: Reversedgravity
Rolling this joint since Oct. 29 2004
To quote a great man such as myself here is a little enlightenment for all-"No matter where you go there is always some n00b getting killed a by Bunny"
-Myself
#1023 Jul 09 2006 at 4:07 AM Rating: Decent
*
68 posts
actually Daggers Pre33 (Viperbite) sux


I did more damage w/ Sneak Attack + Fast Blade or Combo

I only equipped daggers to help keep em capped for Viper Bite (1 hit WS that is best stacked w/SATA)

A+ skill means crap til you can actually put the WS to good use..

granted a SA+Shadowstich is good damage, stil sux by a hundred or so in comparison to Combo or Fast Blade
____________________________
Having a image or text of 1337 items makes you cool...
#1024 Jul 09 2006 at 3:20 PM Rating: Default
***
1,648 posts
SA(TA)+Shadowstitch does Fragmentation, which is often stronger than crappy scission. Also, with a higher skill cap, youll be hitting more often, which means getting more TP faster, which means more skillchains.

PS Viper Bite is two-fold, not one hit. (Amateur) :P
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#1025 Jul 10 2006 at 1:42 AM Rating: Decent
*
68 posts
animation is two fold, actual is one hit....


thats why consitent damage when compared to Dancing Edge or Sharkbite


and you honestly set up consistent SCs and MBs at that Lv?
____________________________
Having a image or text of 1337 items makes you cool...
#1026 Jul 10 2006 at 4:07 AM Rating: Decent
****
8,666 posts
Alright. The point Pampei made is what I was getting at. SA stacks only with Wasp Sting until Viper Bite if using Dagger, and that is weak as far as WS go. Accuracy I can go for, yes. But if you are hitting for 0s and 1s *all* the time as I was in the dunes with my THF and dagger, then there's no point. And I was using meat mithkabobs. So I switched to hand-to-hand at lvl 15 which has att+ and acc+ if I'm not mistaken. (Bastokan Knuckles)

Now IMO Dagger is and always will be a very weak weapon for normal hits. The WS can be very powerful and we all know that SATA VB is the best closing WS for Distortion. But this is the dunes: how many people have you met there that actually *know* how to SC, never mind do it frequently? Because leveling BLU and RDM through there recently... I've met two. Wow.

Next point: do you know how many low level NINs there are running around with a Great Katana strapped to their hips? In Qufim Island alone I counted 4 the other day. Now these are the elite noobs: the ranks have been severly whittled down from Valkurm. So yes, I do see them.

Slightly off-topic but I don't see all the fuss with OMGZ ITZ A+ WEPON MUST USE IT

I lvled WAR to 43 with Polearm (lol) Then switched to Great Sword. I didn't even touch a Great Axe until lvl 50.

And yes, I did consistent damage. I missed no more than I do now with Great Axe and I tanked effectively almost all the way. If you can use the weapon at all to a decent level of effeciency (I'm a moron. Always makes me laugh) then I don't see a reason not to.

Just my thoughts on the matter. I guess I'll make another thread about it from now on XD


Edit: Whole A+ weapons section. =P

Edited, Jul 10th 2006 at 5:15am EDT by Galkaman
____________________________
Lolz
#1027 Jul 10 2006 at 7:46 PM Rating: Default
***
1,648 posts
ive had some fluxuating dmg with vb, differences of about 100 or so... anyway, the noob to good player ratio in valkurm is pretty low, cause there isnt a huge stream of new players flooding it. When I was leveling my subjob's subjob it went pretty well, we had a SC set up and whatnot.

Quote:
Slightly off-topic but I don't see all the fuss with OMGZ ITZ A+ WEPON MUST USE IT


Slightly off-topic but I don't see where anyone is saying OMGZ ITZ A+ WEPON MUST USE IT... btw THF's only A+ skill is evasion :P

do you need a recap of what's happened so far? your first post was about some people's choice of weapons, and that is why we should BLACKLIST THEM, becuase they choose to use dagger instead of sword. I repost, saying that dagger has its benefits at any level. Then, pampei apparently thought someone was talking to him or something and posted not on what i said about how the higher skill cap providing better accuracy, but on SA+WS. I guess my post was over his head. Then i say something about SA+Shadowstitch being good for closing sc, he talks some more, and that finally leads us to this. Nowhere in this am i saying dagger is the only choice for thief before 33, **** im not even saying its the best, im just saying you dont need to be like "ROFL NOOBZ USIN DAGGER BETTAR BLACKLIST HIM!"
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#1028 Jul 11 2006 at 10:37 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,059 posts
Galkaman wrote:
Ok, before I say anything else: Yes, this is my first post. Get over it.
Next, I do not recommend that you blacklist these people just because I mention them. I realise that people may change and so I am posting this so that anybody reading it may find the complete idiocy of their peers amusing and smile as I have done at several of the previous posts.
Also many of these people have been blisted for over a year and I may be a little sketchy on the details.
So for the blacklist:

Survey. A NIN in Valkurm Dunes. The first person on my blist, this laughable idiot told me I needed WAR sub for provoke. On my DRK. Why does a DRK need provoke when there is a NIN/WAR and a WAR/MNK in the party? Who knows, but Survey was adamant that I voke *Pugils* of all things until I left the party and blisted him.

Markiegame. A 41 NIN in Crawler's Nest. Was our tank... and had Utsusemi: Ichi. As far as I am aware, that is all he had: He didn't use any other spells and used provoke once a fight. He bragged about high level characters as most noobs do and when asked what sub he used to fight Maat with PLD he considered for a while before saying he couldn't remember.

Crimsonkniight. The only @#%^ Galka I have met so far, he was a THF in the dunes. He shouted at one of our WARs for using a Great Sword (which IMO is a perfectly good weapon for WAR although I prefer Great Axe) but left the other alone although he was using a sword. Not even a shield, just a sword. (More on sword weilding WARs later) He then proceeded to bug the RNG for using a bow, saying it was crossbow or nothing. He refused to consider using Hand-to-hand or a sword himself because "THF only use daggers" even though before lvl 33 dagger is pitifully weak.

Now this last person I will not mention by name. I was leveling RDM in the dunes (yes, there again) and I was asked by a WAR if he could join our party. Now having had a bad day I was rude:

Me: Can't you count? There's 6 people here.
Noob: oh
Noob: can i plz hv gil for bee spatha +1
Noob: i need it for nin
Me: NIN use katanas, eedjut. Look at ours. K-a-t-a-n-a
Noob: (profanities) katana is in sword class you (profanities)
Me: Go to the AH, n00b. Look under weapons. See where it says katanas? That's where you might find... guess.
Noob: (profanities and cursing) (inults) look in combat skillz ***** lol (insults)
Me: Lol... get lost. You're scaring away the fu**ing Goblins.

I apologise or those of you who for some reason have an aversion to long posts, but for the rest of you I hope you enjoyed this particular rendition of stupidity.

P.S. I haven't read the *whole* thread yet so forgive me if I am acting ignorant :P

Chakrila wrote:
do you need a recap of what's happened so far? your first post was about some people's choice of weapons, and that is why we should BLACKLIST THEM, becuase they choose to use dagger instead of sword. I repost, saying that dagger has its benefits at any level. Then, pampei apparently thought someone was talking to him or something and posted not on what i said about how the higher skill cap providing better accuracy, but on SA+WS. I guess my post was over his head. Then i say something about SA+Shadowstitch being good for closing sc, he talks some more, and that finally leads us to this. Nowhere in this am i saying dagger is the only choice for thief before 33, **** im not even saying its the best, im just saying you dont need to be like "ROFL NOOBZ USIN DAGGER BETTAR BLACKLIST HIM!"

I don't see that happening, Chakrila, but maybe you're reading a different post than I am? Sure does sound to me like he blacklisted him because he was being know-it-all, pushy, and hypocritical to top it all off, not just because of his weapon choice... Unless, of course, you just read that one sentence in the entire paragraph..
____________________________
jyneefur | hume | remora
whm75 | smn75 | brd75 | rdm75 | blm66
ck 99+1 | clth 78+1 | lth 60+1 | sm 60+1
sandy & bastok 10 | zilart & cop complete
#1029 Jul 11 2006 at 12:07 PM Rating: Default
***
1,648 posts
lol skimming posts, this is kinda like... low importance... i usualy just post when i wake up while i check my mail so i make it not take very long... its boring to talk about ffxi when i could be playing it > >
____________________________
Daya wrote:
psychedelia is "when you snort cokes and think everything else are cheesy but yours"
#1030 Jul 11 2006 at 9:00 PM Rating: Default
***
2,473 posts
VVillow wrote:
Chakrila wrote:
Quote:
Blacklist Wilow; he plays WoW now.


didn't get enough of middle school when you were 12?


I find the demeaning of the pre-teen ego to be an amusing aside between quests.


I like how you talk so that most average people don't understand what the **** you're saying so that no one is brave enough to respond to you. Nice tactic.

Edited, Jul 11th 2006 at 10:00pm EDT by Matjlav
#1031 Jul 12 2006 at 2:25 AM Rating: Good
**
983 posts
Quote:
I like how you talk so that most average people don't understand what the **** you're saying so that no one is brave enough to respond to you. Nice tactic.


I understood that perfectly.
He gets humor out of 12 year old children screaming "Chuck-Norris" and "Ur an idiot rogue is teh ***** lolz" on the LFG channel while he is waiting for a group to do VC with.

Using big words correctly is a sign of intelligence.

By the way, Sneak Attack definitely stacks with Shadowstitch. I use it all the time when I'm soloing in Riverne B01.

Edit: Apparently when you say Chuck-Norris without the hyphen it translates to Allakhazam. Hmm.


Edited, Jul 12th 2006 at 3:35am EDT by KainRostecello
____________________________
Captain Wildcat Badge
~THF75 =DNC75=SCH65= WHM75~
~Clothcraft 99 / Leathercraft 60 / Goldsmithing 58 / Smithing 60 / Bonecraft 39
#1032 Jul 12 2006 at 5:24 PM Rating: Default
*
139 posts

The only reason it takes bravery to talk to vwillow is because he is one scary looking guy on ffxiplayers. The dude looks like a cross between Rosie O'Donnell and Chunk from the goonies movie.
____________________________

#1033 Jul 12 2006 at 7:35 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,876 posts
I think it's funny that you still try to pass that off as me. ****, I even posted my picture right here on these forums. Don't smack your head against the firm wall that is common sense too hard.

And this is golden:

Quote:

I like how you talk so that most average people don't understand what the **** you're saying so that no one is brave enough to respond to you. Nice tactic.


If you're not smart enough to understand what I'm saying, why the **** would you be responding to it? It's not like you even quoted me saying anything prohobitively complicated. If you can't understand the gist of what I say, then pick up a goddam book, you under-educated slob.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#1034 Jul 12 2006 at 7:38 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,876 posts
KainRostecello wrote:
I understood that perfectly.
He gets humor out of 12 year old children screaming "Chuck-Norris" and "Ur an idiot rogue is teh ***** lolz" on the LFG channel while he is waiting for a group to do VC with.

Using big words correctly is a sign of intelligence.


VC my ***, UBRS and MC.

I don't get any humor out of loud, moronic types; my LFG channel is off. Cookie-cutter stupid is pretty dull to watch.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#1035 Jul 12 2006 at 9:34 PM Rating: Default
*
240 posts
I like how VVillow yells at everyone at being under educated when he uses his big words. Why? Because it just proves all males no matter what, always want to have the larger trouser snake.
____________________________


#1036 Jul 13 2006 at 2:20 AM Rating: Decent
**
983 posts
Lol, sorry VVillow, I'm onry a lv20 Rogue nub and the only instance I've done was VC. I honestly find the game quite boring, I'm not used to actually having to hold back when I'm doing DD, especially playing as a Thief type. Too much FFXI, heh.
____________________________
Captain Wildcat Badge
~THF75 =DNC75=SCH65= WHM75~
~Clothcraft 99 / Leathercraft 60 / Goldsmithing 58 / Smithing 60 / Bonecraft 39
#1037 Jul 13 2006 at 6:36 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,059 posts
Totally off-topic...!

I just started WoW myself (Day 3!).. and the only thing I could think of as I strolled into Orgrimmar my first time was..

<<< Welcome to Lower Jeuno >>>

(~.^)b
____________________________
jyneefur | hume | remora
whm75 | smn75 | brd75 | rdm75 | blm66
ck 99+1 | clth 78+1 | lth 60+1 | sm 60+1
sandy & bastok 10 | zilart & cop complete
#1038 Jul 13 2006 at 10:24 AM Rating: Decent
**
300 posts
Quote:
Why? Because it just proves all males no matter what, always want to have the larger trouser snake.


Typical female response to male mannerisms she does not understand.
____________________________
World of Warcraft - A C T I V E
Server: Stormscale
Race: Human Male
Faction: Alliance
Character Name: Aleksandre
Class: Arcane Mage
--------------------------------------
Final Fantasy XI - R E T I R E D
Server: Remora
Character Name: Kenobi
Race: Hume Male
Nation: Republic of Bastok - Rank 10
Main Jobs(1): MNK 75, SAM 75, BLU 68
#1039 Jul 14 2006 at 9:47 AM Rating: Default
***
2,473 posts
VVillow wrote:
I think it's funny that you still try to pass that off as me. ****, I even posted my picture right here on these forums. Don't smack your head against the firm wall that is common sense too hard.

And this is golden:

Quote:

I like how you talk so that most average people don't understand what the **** you're saying so that no one is brave enough to respond to you. Nice tactic.


If you're not smart enough to understand what I'm saying, why the **** would you be responding to it? It's not like you even quoted me saying anything prohobitively complicated. If you can't understand the gist of what I say, then pick up a goddam book, you under-educated slob.


Just because I don't talk like a nineteenth-century millionaire, I'm an under-educated slob? You need to tone down your ego a bit, you condescending, arrogant @#%^.

EDIT: Also,

Quote:
goddam


If you're so **********[/b] upper-class and well-educated, why can't you at least learn to spell your curses right?

Edited, Jul 15th 2006 at 10:02pm EDT by Matjlav
#1040 Jul 14 2006 at 11:16 AM Rating: Decent
**
301 posts
I blacklist myself for getting extremley drunk, then getting sick and passing out, all while still logged in. im such a nubbin.

btw, stop fighting with wilow lol. That guy is always in the middle of any high school drama on these forums, I think it feeds off of it. Yes he is a d o u c h e bag and tries to act extremely educated on these forums, all while being a complete arrogant jerk off to just about everyone whom he doesnt deem cool enough to talk to him. So f em. Don't need to turn an already semi-hateful thread into an argument war.

I also blacklist captain morgan for acting like a schanpps last night... not cool captain... not cool at all.
____________________________
You're right, actually. I am pretty- I'm, I'm pretty troubled and I'm, I'm pretty confused. But I... and I'm afraid. Really, really afraid. Really afraid. But I... I... I think you're the f^cking Antichrist.

~~Yokiko~~
#1041 Jul 14 2006 at 3:37 PM Rating: Good
**
939 posts
Quote:
Don't need to turn an already semi-hateful thread into an argument war


Why not?

Wouldn't be the first time.
____________________________
Pheonic Rua FFXIV

Pheonic FFXI 75RDM Remora 2004-2010
Fynlar wrote:
The number one way to get a RDM to do your bidding/NM soloing is to say these magic words: "I bet you can't"
#1042 Jul 15 2006 at 2:38 AM Rating: Decent
*
208 posts
Quote:
Just because I don't talk like a nineteenth-century millionaire, I'm an under-educated slob? You need to tone down your ego a bit, you condescending, arrogant @#%^.


In answer to your question Matjlav ~ Yes, that is correct you are an under-educated slob.

Tally-ho!


PS. Yes I would like to know where you are posting from.

That will be all Jeeves.



Edited, Jul 15th 2006 at 3:42am EDT by cloakster
____________________________
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greed is Contagious (hope i spelld that rite)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh the irony.
#1043 Jul 15 2006 at 1:28 PM Rating: Default
***
2,473 posts
cloakster wrote:
Quote:
Just because I don't talk like a nineteenth-century millionaire, I'm an under-educated slob? You need to tone down your ego a bit, you condescending, arrogant @#%^.


In answer to your question Matjlav ~ Yes, that is correct you are an under-educated slob.


Lol, if that's what you intended. If not, I still lol'd.
#1044 Jul 16 2006 at 12:31 PM Rating: Decent
**
983 posts
Quote:
I still lol'd.


I lol'ed at this.
____________________________
Captain Wildcat Badge
~THF75 =DNC75=SCH65= WHM75~
~Clothcraft 99 / Leathercraft 60 / Goldsmithing 58 / Smithing 60 / Bonecraft 39
#1045 Jul 16 2006 at 1:23 PM Rating: Decent
****
8,666 posts
Wow I gotta get me one of those things. Di... did he get owned?
____________________________
Lolz
#1046 Jul 25 2006 at 2:30 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,876 posts
Matjlav wrote:
cloakster wrote:
Quote:
Just because I don't talk like a nineteenth-century millionaire, I'm an under-educated slob? You need to tone down your ego a bit, you condescending, arrogant @#%^.


In answer to your question Matjlav ~ Yes, that is correct you are an under-educated slob.


Lol, if that's what you intended. If not, I still lol'd.


The sheer stupidity of your original complaint endures. In essence:

Matjlav wrote:
You use big words and it's hard to reply!


Welcome to my standard. You are not smart enough to talk to me, obviously. Move along. Conversationally incompatible, if you will. I have a vocabulary, and you say stupid things that make it impossible to take you seriously. ****, you, in the same paragraph, admitted you didn't understand what I said and were at the same time offended by it.

But please, provoke on. I would love the opportunity to continue to frustrate your reading comprehension.
____________________________
[wowsig]2454491[/wowsig]
#1047 Jul 26 2006 at 1:37 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,306 posts
today i waited over 12 hours before getting a PT invite as 50 PLD (very unusual to wait that long on that job to start). 50-52 PT in Crawlers.

had a DRK named Miaku. Equipment was not that good (it was inferior to what most DRK wear at that level) and had no ranged weapon. Dies on the way to camp. Dies a second time but that was the whm's fault for not paying attention to the surroundings. First pull, pulls major linkage and dies before reaching camp. The pulling is horrible, and the last straw came on an Helm Beetle linkage. It kills 4 pt members despite the fact I used Invincible to buy time (except only one of the 2 beetles fall for it) but was able to stay alive long enough for blm to cast escape. Right after we zone she HP and disbands the party, then logs out. This DRK has no clue and should not be invited to anything. I offered to return to R3 the other pt members as my 75 WHM but they declined and opted to eat R1 then warp.
____________________________
Won't stop until I become a Sage
Server: Leviathan
Ayrlie: 90 BLM BST WHM
Disgaea: 80 RDM 75 SAM
Kingdom Hearts Music
Ayrlie's YouTube Videos
#1048 Jul 26 2006 at 12:25 PM Rating: Default
***
2,473 posts
VVillow wrote:
Matjlav wrote:
cloakster wrote:
Quote:
Just because I don't talk like a nineteenth-century millionaire, I'm an under-educated slob? You need to tone down your ego a bit, you condescending, arrogant @#%^.


In answer to your question Matjlav ~ Yes, that is correct you are an under-educated slob.


Lol, if that's what you intended. If not, I still lol'd.


The sheer stupidity of your original complaint endures. In essence:

Matjlav wrote:
You use big words and it's hard to reply!


Look, I can generalize your words too:

VVilow wrote:
You're stupid. I'm smarter than you. I'm more educated, rich, and learnèd than thou art. Fear me, commoner, for I am the superior intelligence.


VVilow wrote:
Welcome to my standard. You are not smart enough to talk to me, obviously. Move along. Conversationally incompatible, if you will. I have a vocabulary, and you say stupid things that make it impossible to take you seriously.


Wow, your arrogance never ceases to amaze me. But, something tells me you aren't the clever pundit you pose yourself as, but rather you sit in your room with a Charles ******* book open trying to find some clever little sayings so that you can make yourself sound smart... but, I don't really know.

VVilow wrote:
****, you, in the same paragraph, admitted you didn't understand what I said and were at the same time offended by it.


{Where?}

VVilow wrote:
But please, provoke on. I would love the opportunity to continue to frustrate your reading comprehension.


You certainly didn't in that last post. Step up your game, you're not frustrating your serfs as much as you think you are!
#1049 Jul 29 2006 at 6:01 AM Rating: Good
****
8,666 posts
Well I *say* sirs, this is a jolly good laugh, what what? What say we sit down and have a nice cup of tea, there's a good chap.
Now sirrah, before we move into the realms of "I iz better english tehn u" just sit back and take a look at what you're arguing about... there, now isn't that silly? Ok, so both of you noble men have a intellect large enough to grasp the English language, congratulations to you. In my day we'd leave it there and chuckle about it in front of the fire on a cold winter night.
So what say you fellows? Shake hands and carry on with life, go kill some orcs and whatnot. Tally ho!


____________________________
Lolz
#1050 Jul 29 2006 at 10:38 PM Rating: Good
*
122 posts
Quote:
Just because I don't talk like a nineteenth-century millionaire, I'm an under-educated slob?

Speaking eloquently is not the same as speaking like a pompous intelligent ****.

More importantly: the most intelligent speech on this forum is pretty standard for English-speaking society. If you lack the abilitiy to comprehend it I wouldn't walk anyhwere past the local Chinese Restaurant, Subway, or Wal-Mart.



Oh and Blist Zacc. He decides it's the most intelligent move to use a Warp Scroll halfway through the battle. As we're winning.

VVillow! Does playing WoW mean no more FFXI? V.V

Edited, Jul 29th 2006 at 11:43pm EDT by Kayven
#1051 Jul 31 2006 at 1:58 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
23 posts
Don’t play with Puffintheskunk. I was in party with him/her Saturday night in the Dunes and he/she was this was our main puller. Things went well for 2 battles then after we get done killing a Gob that drained me and the other mage down to less than 30% MP left and everyone had 50% or less HP. Then Puffintheskunk pulls another gob that was rated tougher than the one we just killed and gave 0 time to recover. (it wasn’t an agro e ran out and pulled a gob that was in plain sight and not oo far form us.) After the slaughter he just teleports back to San and drops the party. The rest of us were left laying there. I managed to get a Raise from someone in my Linkshell (thanks Shadowsdemon) and practiced my Japanese with the 2 JP players that were in our group.

But ya B-list Puffintheskunk.
____________________________
Server: Remora
Character: Hoshikaze
Jobs: WHM-20/RDM-10
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?144856
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 3 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (3)