Forum Settings
       
This thread is locked

HOW WAS MORDION GAOL FLURBODOUCHEBAG????Follow

#27 Mar 23 2007 at 7:39 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,921 posts
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
____________________________
lolffxi
#28 Mar 23 2007 at 7:39 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,921 posts
Btw Flarn thinks its e-gangsta to spread my Email over the internet.

I set up filters, you fail again.
____________________________
lolffxi
#29 Mar 23 2007 at 11:08 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,317 posts
Flurboplix wrote:
I'm both. If some little kids mess with me here totally unprovoked i'm gonna fight back. Which I did. If they bring it into the actual game i'm gonna fight back too. Which I did. I WILL NOT go crying like a little baby to a GM and get someone put in jail. And for the 10th time, you started with me. Die narc......

P.S. I'm pretty sure I know who thizzzzzzzzz izzz. But I'm not gonna say because i'm not a NARC.


IM GONNA BUST YO CANDY CANE FOO, REPRESENTIN THE HOOD G
#30 Mar 23 2007 at 11:42 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,426 posts
fun fact:

most people stop using the word NARC after they get out of high school.
____________________________
monk
dragoon
[ffxivsig]477065[/ffxivsig]
#31 Mar 23 2007 at 12:16 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Llester wrote:
fun fact:

most people stop using the word NARC after they get out of high school.



Yeah, they also stop thinking that calling someone fat or *** is really funny aswell
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#32 Mar 23 2007 at 5:57 PM Rating: Good
***
1,651 posts
Quote:
Yeah, they also stop thinking that calling someone fat or *** is really funny aswell


However... there are, it would sadly seem, exceptions to these facts.
____________________________





#34 Mar 25 2007 at 4:32 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,991 posts
Dam guys...your the king of internet bullys. Now stop picking on all the stupid people and start contributing to world peace.
____________________________
Mep!
#35 Mar 25 2007 at 4:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
MrVashy wrote:
Dam guys...your the king of internet bullys. Now stop picking on all the stupid people and start contributing to world peace.


Flurboplix wrote:
You might find if you ***** at everything a REAL person has to say, you WILL get your *** kicked. Especially by me. If you're near NJ come on over.


There's your king of internet bullies/e-thugs right there.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#36 Mar 25 2007 at 7:05 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
49 posts
lol
____________________________
[75WAR][37NIN][37SAM][37THF]
Linkshell : NijuroKuwabatake
#37 Mar 26 2007 at 3:59 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Tobius wrote:
lol


I wouldn't lol if I were you, otherwise I might have to tell everyone your little secret. :D
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#38 Mar 26 2007 at 4:15 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,921 posts
Quote:
Tobius wrote:
lol


I wouldn't lol if I were you, otherwise Manfriday likes *****.


Edited, Mar 26th 2007 12:15pm by Suichi
____________________________
lolffxi
#39 Mar 29 2007 at 1:48 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,317 posts
I saw this tidbit on the main forum and instantly thought of this thread.

Quote:
STEP 4: Threaten to beat up anybody who disagrees with anything you say. The beauty of the Internet lies in its inherent power to make me a 16-year old white girl from California one moment and a 6'3" bodybuilding black man the next. Sometimes I'm people you know, other times I'm people you've never heard of, but through thick and thin, I'm never who I actually am. The Internet allows you to threaten bodily harm (and sometimes even death) without the hassle of having to actually follow it up and flail your puny, bleached-white arms in somebody's general direction, forcing them to roll a saving throw against Nerd Combat. If somebody fails to support your opinion regarding gun control, abortion, 17th Century British headwear, Anime, the most "attractive" **** star to be featured in "Girls of Cumming Age 38," or anything else ever, simply inform them of their impending doom at the hands of your, well, hands.

YOU: "I think 'Star Wars: Return of the Jedi' was better than 'Star Wars: Episode II'."
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Hmmm, well I'll have to disagree with you, because frankly I enjoyed the drama and suspense of Episode II."
YOU: "YOU ******* @#%^EN ****** I'LL PUNCH THROUGH UR HEAD WITH MY FIST, I'LL BEAT UR *** WITH MY BASEBALL BAT, I'M @#%^EN TRACIN UR IP AND I'LL FIND UR HOUSE AND KICK UR sh*t, I'LL BLOW UP UR FAMILY'S HOUSE WITH DYNAMITE!!!! UR @#%^EN DEAD MAN!!!!"
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Oh wait, actually there was a typo in that last message, I accidentally switched them around. I meant to say I agreed with you."
YOU: "I PLAY A LOT OF COUNTERSTRIKE SO I'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM SHOOTING U FROM 500 FEET WITH MY AWP, GET READY TO DIE< ******!!!"
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Are you even reading what I write?"
YOU: "UR @#%^EN DEAD"
#40 Mar 29 2007 at 3:48 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Redyoshi wrote:
I saw this tidbit on the main forum and instantly thought of this thread.

Quote:
STEP 4: Threaten to beat up anybody who disagrees with anything you say. The beauty of the Internet lies in its inherent power to make me a 16-year old white girl from California one moment and a 6'3" bodybuilding black man the next. Sometimes I'm people you know, other times I'm people you've never heard of, but through thick and thin, I'm never who I actually am. The Internet allows you to threaten bodily harm (and sometimes even death) without the hassle of having to actually follow it up and flail your puny, bleached-white arms in somebody's general direction, forcing them to roll a saving throw against Nerd Combat. If somebody fails to support your opinion regarding gun control, abortion, 17th Century British headwear, Anime, the most "attractive" **** star to be featured in "Girls of Cumming Age 38," or anything else ever, simply inform them of their impending doom at the hands of your, well, hands.

YOU: "I think 'Star Wars: Return of the Jedi' was better than 'Star Wars: Episode II'."
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Hmmm, well I'll have to disagree with you, because frankly I enjoyed the drama and suspense of Episode II."
YOU: "YOU ******* @#%^EN ****** I'LL PUNCH THROUGH UR HEAD WITH MY FIST, I'LL BEAT UR *** WITH MY BASEBALL BAT, I'M @#%^EN TRACIN UR IP AND I'LL FIND UR HOUSE AND KICK UR sh*t, I'LL BLOW UP UR FAMILY'S HOUSE WITH DYNAMITE!!!! UR @#%^EN DEAD MAN!!!!"
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Oh wait, actually there was a typo in that last message, I accidentally switched them around. I meant to say I agreed with you."
YOU: "I PLAY A LOT OF COUNTERSTRIKE SO I'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM SHOOTING U FROM 500 FEET WITH MY AWP, GET READY TO DIE< ******!!!"
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Are you even reading what I write?"
YOU: "UR @#%^EN DEAD"


lol
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#41 Apr 05 2007 at 12:06 PM Rating: Decent
31 posts
Manfriday is like that, though. He would provoke someone to talk ****, then act all innocent like he didn't do anything. Maybe if he didn't say anything to the guy none of this would have happened.

And Suichi, no offense, but I heard you haven't been the nicest person on the game either.

And whoever posted about the threatening over the internet is right, to a degree. It can be looked at as pretty *** to tell someone you will kill them over a game, but I have no respect for the person who chooses to antagonize them, leading them to do it. I don't know, nor care, what the story was. But regardless of the guy's responses, Manfri should have his hand slapped for starting with him. Should have just stfu and play your own **** game.
#42 Apr 05 2007 at 2:22 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
500 posts
Kuuja wrote:
Manfriday is like that, though. He would provoke someone to talk sh*t, then act all innocent like he didn't do anything. Maybe if he didn't say anything to the guy none of this would have happened.


And what do you do exactly?

And please don't talk about stuff you have no idea about. I laughed at Flarn for posting a Wall 'O text, and he threatened to kill me! Talk about over reacting.

Quote:
And Suichi, no offense, but I heard you haven't been the nicest person on the game either.


I hate it when pricks like you say "No offense", because it's pretty obvious that you do mean to offend. Also you aren't exactly the nicest person in game either. Infact most people think you're a prick.

Quote:
And whoever posted about the threatening over the internet is right, to a degree. It can be looked at as pretty *** to tell someone you will kill them over a game, but I have no respect for the person who chooses to antagonize them, leading them to do it. I don't know, nor care, what the story was. But regardless of the guy's responses, Manfri should have his hand slapped for starting with him. Should have just stfu and play your own **** game.


I laughed at him for posting a Wall 'O text, and he threatened to kill me! Have you ever heard of a thing called over reacting? Some people need to learn to take a joke, you included.

If someone took the **** out of you in real life for a dodgy haircut or something like that, would you threaten to kill them? The answer is no, you would probably take the **** out of them back somehow. So why threaten to kill people on here?
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#43 Apr 05 2007 at 2:32 PM Rating: Decent
31 posts
Point proven. Manf knows only how to be a complete jackass.


Once again, since you are obviously too dumb to understand:

If you hadn't said a word to him, Manf, this thread would be nonexistent.

Don't change the subject of what I posted. Just because you got your *** owned on KI, doesn't mean Alla will welcome you.

Quote:
Infact most people think you're a prick


Impossible. No one knows me.


Oh yes, "no offense" was exactly what I said it was. I never made up that rumor, I only said I heard his reputation isn't that great. I understand you can only see the bad in anything anyone says, but don't put words in my mouth. I didn't put my personal opinion of Suichi into the post, because it is quite irrelevant. Lurn2reed

Edited, Apr 5th 2007 6:35pm by Kuuja

Edited, Apr 5th 2007 6:37pm by Kuuja

Edited, Apr 5th 2007 6:37pm by Kuuja
#44 Apr 05 2007 at 2:40 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
If you hadn't said a word to him, Manf, this thread would be nonexistent.


If he hadn't over reacted like a 10 year old with half a brain cell this thread wouldn't be here either......

If I had made the same comment to anyone remotely intelligent they would have responded with some joke comment back at me. Flarn however sent me 20 PMs threatening to kill me amoungst other things.


Tell me, if someone took the **** out of you in real life would you threaten to kill them? The answer is no, you wouldn't. So why did flarn do that? I made one comment about his Wall 'O text, and he threatened to kill me...


Not really my fault if someone as retarded as Flarn gets homocidal about me laughing at his wall 'o text is it? He deserves whatever he gets if he gets sand in his e-****** over something as simple as one jokey comment.

Oh, and you really have no room to comment about me "Provoking" Flarn. You like to provoke people aswell, so you are just as bad.






Edited, Apr 5th 2007 6:50pm by Manfri
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#45 Apr 05 2007 at 2:42 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
.

Edited, Apr 5th 2007 6:48pm by Manfri
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#46 Apr 05 2007 at 3:46 PM Rating: Decent
31 posts
Quote:
Quote:
If you hadn't said a word to him, Manf, this thread would be nonexistent.


If he hadn't over reacted like a 10 year old with half a brain cell this thread wouldn't be here either......


Which came first?

And do not freaking say Ieatmice.
#47 Apr 05 2007 at 4:16 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Kuuja wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you hadn't said a word to him, Manf, this thread would be nonexistent.


If he hadn't over reacted like a 10 year old with half a brain cell this thread wouldn't be here either......


Which came first?

And do not freaking say Ieatmice.


The Egg?

Could also say if he hadn't wrote a Wall 'O text in the first place I would have not laughed at him :P

Using the "He provoked me" excuse doesn't really cut it for anyone. I can't really be held responsible for some fool going crazy over some insignificant comment. If I jokingly called him an idiot, he should call me one back, not threaten to kill me. If I went out and killed his dog or something then he might have a point in threatening to kill me or beat me up, but really threatening to kill someone over some comment on a forum is a bit much.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#48 Apr 05 2007 at 4:48 PM Rating: Decent
31 posts
Was his wall-o-text directed at you?
#49 Apr 05 2007 at 5:41 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,426 posts
Kuuja wrote:
Was his wall-o-text directed at you?


what the fuck do you care anyway?

this is a public forum and anyone who hasn't figured out how to post in a readable fashion really does deserve to be poked fun at.

If you can't see that Flarn completely overreacted and began acting like an even bigger moron than he already was, then you haven't been reading the same thread everyone else has.

Besides, it's obvious that you just have some kind of grudge against Manfri, and you are using this incident to cry about it. Pretty weak.
____________________________
monk
dragoon
[ffxivsig]477065[/ffxivsig]
#50 Apr 06 2007 at 3:42 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
what the **** do you care anyway?

this is a public forum and anyone who hasn't figured out how to post in a readable fashion really does deserve to be poked fun at.

If you can't see that Flarn completely overreacted and began acting like an even bigger moron than he already was, then you haven't been reading the same thread everyone else has.

Besides, it's obvious that you just have some kind of grudge against Manfri, and you are using this incident to cry about it. Pretty weak.


QFT.

And yeah, he certainly does have some weird grudge against me. Without fail he will come out with the same insults that don't even have anything to do with the thread at hand.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#51 Apr 06 2007 at 4:56 AM Rating: Decent
31 posts
I really don't care how he reacted. Manf started with him. Whether he "should" have responded with a joke or just ignored you, you started with him. Case closed. If you two can read, you would see that I said his actions were dumb. But Manf is nothing but an antagonizer. You aren't the only person in the world, Manf. So don't go saying people "should" only respond in the way you mentioned. If you weren't a insulting person, you would have kept your mouth and keyboard shut. But you can't do that. Its too easy for you to blah blah to people where you have no place to say anything. I'm just returning the favor, brah. can dish it but you can't take it.

And you must be blind. The whole point of what I said was that you chose to run your mouth because someone posted a wall-o-text? So lemme ask you, Manf:

Quote:
What the **** do you care anyway?


But good job jumping on someone else's reply to take the spotlight away from you. You never did answer the question.

Edited, Apr 6th 2007 8:58am by Kuuja
This thread is locked
You cannot post in a locked topic!
Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)