Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
This thread is locked

HOW WAS MORDION GAOL FLURBODOUCHEBAG????Follow

#1 Mar 19 2007 at 3:07 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
This guy's name in-game is Flarn.


He spammed me with tells calling me "immature" and "stupid" and a "pussy".

It was like delicious irony...


So yeah I called a GM and got him jailed.

:D

Edited, Apr 17th 2007 2:52am by Pikko
____________________________
lolffxi
#2 Mar 19 2007 at 4:14 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Flurboplix, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.

Quote:
Recent Visitors, 2: Flurboplix, Anonymous Guests (1)


We have ourselves a WINNAR.

Edited, Mar 19th 2007 12:14pm by Suichi
____________________________
lolffxi
#3 Mar 19 2007 at 4:53 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,616 posts
And what did you do to provoke him, Vyers? I've gotten to know Flarn and even here he hasn't sent pms or said anything until you and manfri started with him. So, given the track record, I believe his stroy that he was out farming and you sent a tell first thus starting it all.
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#4 Mar 19 2007 at 5:20 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Wenchy wrote:
And what did you do to provoke him, Vyers? I've gotten to know Flarn and even here he hasn't sent pms or said anything until you and manfri started with him. So, given the track record, I believe his stroy that he was out farming and you sent a tell first thus starting it all.


I was leveling and he said to me "Hey you abnoxious fuck"


And then I said "Obnoxious.*"


And then he kept sending me tells with stupid little childish vulgarity, and the such, which I could only discern it was him.

I didn't even know who he was in-game until he sent me that tell.
Not like I care if you believe me. He spent some time in Mordion Gaol, ask him yourself.

You dont go to Gaol if someone else starts it, that's for sure...
____________________________
lolffxi
#5 Mar 19 2007 at 5:56 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,616 posts
Unless you have an accomplice who helps you by starting it...

Manfri send him a tell asking how jail was. Flarn was like he isn't in jail and the response was Vyers said he got you put in jail. That's when he sent a tell to you.

Even a fifth grader could see you guys set him up. Way to be mature. But what would I expect from kids. (If you're under 18, imo your till a kid.)
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#6 Mar 19 2007 at 6:23 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Wenchy wrote:
Unless you have an accomplice who helps you by starting it...

Manfri send him a tell asking how jail was. Flarn was like he isn't in jail and the response was Vyers said he got you put in jail. That's when he sent a tell to you.

Even a fifth grader could see you guys set him up. Way to be mature. But what would I expect from kids. (If you're under 18, imo your till a kid.)


This was after the intial tell. This was the day after. Manfriday was sending him tells and stuff and I told him I called a GM on him because he was harassing me in tells the day before, but evidently that GM did nothing. So Flarn sent me tells again, compeltely unprovoked from me, and then I called a GM on him for that.

I /sea all Flarn and see he's offline, so I send him a tell. Then I get the "Communicaiton Error. Your tell was not recieved.", which means he is in Mordion Gaol(Because normally you would get the "Offline or Changing areas" message if someone didn't show up on search.

The point is, get your facts straight, don't rely on someone with half a brain to tell you a story.



Edited, Mar 19th 2007 2:24pm by Suichi
____________________________
lolffxi
#7 Mar 19 2007 at 6:55 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,616 posts
Just because you get that error doesn't mean they are in jail. I've gotten it before and the person I was chatting with wasn't in jail.

You guys have been at each other for days now. All, involved, yes ALL cuse I have told Flarn the same thing, should have just blacklisted each other and been done with it.
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#8 Mar 19 2007 at 7:37 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Wenchy wrote:
Just because you get that error doesn't mean they are in jail. I've gotten it before and the person I was chatting with wasn't in jail.

You guys have been at each other for days now. All, involved, yes ALL cuse I have told Flarn the same thing, should have just blacklisted each other and been done with it.


I'll let it slide because you're ignorant.



/sea all Flarn.

0 people found in all areas.

/t Flarn /

Communication Error. Your tell was not recieved.


Go ahead, try it with anyone else. Send me a tell right now, you'll see:

Your tell was not recieved. The recipient is offline or is changing areas.

The communication error can pop up when they're online, normally when they zone.




But he was offline.




Edited, Mar 19th 2007 3:40pm by Suichi

Edited, Mar 19th 2007 3:48pm by Suichi
____________________________
lolffxi
#9 Mar 19 2007 at 9:33 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
And what did you do to provoke him, Vyers? I've gotten to know Flarn and even here he hasn't sent pms or said anything until you and manfri started with him.


It takes two to tango. If I had insulted anyone else they would have responded with their own witty comment back to me, or just shut up completely.

Flarn on the other hand went into a wild rage, sending me multiple PMs calling me gay, fat and ugly.

Quote:
Unless you have an accomplice who helps you by starting it...

Manfri send him a tell asking how jail was. Flarn was like he isn't in jail and the response was Vyers said he got you put in jail. That's when he sent a tell to you.

Even a fifth grader could see you guys set him up. Way to be mature. But what would I expect from kids. (If you're under 18, imo your till a kid.)


You should really get your made up story straight with one another before you try and use it against us....

I sent him a tell asking if he "could help me scrape these zits off my back because I'm too fat to do it myself, and my boyfriend vyers won't help me". That was his own insult he used against me.

When I sent him that tell, he went into a fit of rage again, mouthing off at me over numerous /tells. This guy seriously has anger management problems.

If I had sent that tell to anyone with half a brain cell, they would have either not responded, or said something like "sure, do you also want me to rub some oil over your naked body while I'm there?" or something like that. Flarn however, has some serious anger management problems.

The irony is delicious though. He is the one calling me immature and stupid, yet he is the one using childish insults and swear words against me, and who can't take a joke. I have yet to swear at him however, yet he feels the need to bombard me with rude tells and PMs.


Oh and he was definetly in jail. He sent me a /tell swearing at me some more(yes you can /tell other people if you're in jail, but they can't /tell you), whilst /sea flarn gave nothing, and /tell flarn gave Communication Error. Your tell was not recieved.


Edited, Mar 19th 2007 1:36pm by Manfri
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#10 Mar 19 2007 at 6:52 PM Rating: Excellent
****
8,602 posts
Rule #1 of the internets: Don't get /butthurt over a message board and try and take it out on the person while in the game.

In fact, just don't get /butthurt at all on a message board. Who cares what some anonymous person over the interwebs says??? I mean, chances are you'll never see the guy, and you've most likely never even seen them before. Who cares what they say about you?

I know for a fact all the stuff suichi and manfriday say, they aren't serious about it. Their whole point in posting the stuff they post is to get a rise out of people and to try and get them /butthurt. Why would you let them control you by getting upset and /butthurt?? All you have to do is either ignore their post, or laugh about it and try and come up with a witty comeback right back at them. If you get feelings involved, you loose.

I know this little secret when entering a flame war; don't get upset, otherwise they won. I know this little secret because I too, do the same thing they do every once in a while. That, and I've been posting on alla for a long time now, and people have tried to do the same thing to me too. Smiley: lol

SRSLY, it's a message board. Why get upset over what someone says??! It's quite trivial to me. There are much more important things to be stressed, upset, or what ever over than what someone says over the internet about you.

Now that I'm done with my stupid little speech, carry on with the drama. It's entertaining. Smiley: clap
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#12 Mar 20 2007 at 1:24 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,398 posts
i think it's time to let the word "/butthurt" go.

____________________________
monk
dragoon

#13 Mar 20 2007 at 3:38 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,602 posts
Llester wrote:
i think it's time to let the word "/butthurt" go.



Nah, doubt that'll happen. /butthurt is an excellent word that can describe someone's feelings quite well.
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#14 Mar 20 2007 at 7:15 AM Rating: Good
***
1,651 posts
Quote:
i think it's time to let the word "/butthurt" go.


/wrists
____________________________





#15 Mar 20 2007 at 7:21 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
708 posts
Quote:
Get off your fat **** (and i know you're a fat **** because of all the high lvl jobs you have) and try going outside sometime.


Manf don't you only have NIN BLM and MNK to 75?
#16 Mar 20 2007 at 8:54 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,398 posts
/butthurt is gay.
____________________________
monk
dragoon

#17 Mar 20 2007 at 9:13 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quixon wrote:
Quote:
Get off your fat **** (and i know you're a fat **** because of all the high lvl jobs you have) and try going outside sometime.


Manf don't you only have NIN BLM and MNK to 75?



Yea, it's not really that many at 75 seeing as I have been playing a while. Plus NIN is easy to exp because you get alot of invites, BLM used to get some invites about 2 years ago when I leveled it, and I just leveled monk with friends. So all in all, it was quite easy to get 3 jobs there and didn't take very much time all. If I actually exp'd all the time like he thinks then I would easily have a Maat's cap by now.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#18 Mar 20 2007 at 11:11 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,398 posts
#8 on the top ten list of internet ironies:

Someone who plays an MMO telling someone else who plays an MMO to "go outside".




#7 on the list:

Someone who fills up pages of a thread with flames, retorts, intricately quoted passages, painstakingly researched witticisms, verbal parries, thrusts and ripostes. And then says "whatever, like I care wut a bunch of people on the internet think of me".

____________________________
monk
dragoon

#19 Mar 20 2007 at 11:43 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,239 posts
Vyers, you're what the spanish call "El Terible"...
____________________________
Byxfluzba: Valefor Bastok Rank10
WAR37 MNK9 WHM75 BLM37 RDM37 THF37
PLD42 DRK1 BST10 BRD37 RNG9 SAM41 NIN40 DRG80 SMN40
BLU37 PUP8 COR5 DNC13 SCH75 Merits388
ZM Complete PM Complete AM Complete WM 15.
#20 Mar 21 2007 at 10:21 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
708 posts
Lol.....


Sui you must have really **** this dude off. He made an account on FFXI players just to threaten you haha.


I forgot that website even existed until I got so bored at work I figured I would take a look

Edited, Mar 21st 2007 2:22pm by Quixon
#21 Mar 21 2007 at 2:06 PM Rating: Good
****
8,602 posts
Quixon wrote:
Lol.....


Sui you must have really **** this dude off. He made an account on FFXI players just to threaten you haha.


I forgot that website even existed until I got so bored at work I figured I would take a look

Edited, Mar 21st 2007 2:22pm by Quixon


Links or it nevar happend.
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#22 Mar 21 2007 at 5:42 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
edit: the **** links to that site never work and it always gives a picture of some random person, so just go to www.ffxiplayers.com and search for suichi

Quote:
Flarn [Mar 18, 2007 @ 03:37 PM]

Oh suichi my friend, you messed the wrong dude. Being a computer programmer is the (...)! I know so much about you now.Go cry to mommy like you did to the GM. p.u.s.s.y Your life is all over the net.



Btw is it like some cool new craze to have a photo of you holding the camera you're using and looking into a mirror? Most if not all cameras have some sort of timer on them so you dont even need to hold the camera>.>


Edited, Mar 21st 2007 9:45pm by Manfri

Edited, Mar 21st 2007 9:52pm by Manfri
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#23 Mar 22 2007 at 5:22 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
708 posts
I see a contradiction here:


Flarn wrote:
You might find if you **** at everything a REAL person has to say, you WILL get your **** kicked. Especially by me.



But then:

Flarn wrote:
Being a computer programmer is the (...)! I know so much about you now.




So are you a hard **** NJ Thug.........or a computer programmer? The laws of mankind do not allow you to be both.




#24 Mar 22 2007 at 11:44 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
723 posts
Manfri wrote:
edit: the **** links to that site never work and it always gives a picture of some random person, so just go to www.ffxiplayers.com and search for suichi

Quote:
Flarn [Mar 18, 2007 @ 03:37 PM]

Oh suichi my friend, you messed the wrong dude. Being a computer programmer is the (...)! I know so much about you now.Go cry to mommy like you did to the GM. p.u.s.s.y Your life is all over the net.



Btw is it like some cool new craze to have a photo of you holding the camera you're using and looking into a mirror? Most if not all cameras have some sort of timer on them so you dont even need to hold the camera>.>
Their hotness is so great that, if looked at directly, the recipient of such a godly visage would burst into flame.
____________________________


Liberty is too precious a thing to be buried in books.
#25 Mar 22 2007 at 4:36 PM Rating: Good
****
8,602 posts
DeadlyLust wrote:
Manfri wrote:
edit: the **** links to that site never work and it always gives a picture of some random person, so just go to www.ffxiplayers.com and search for suichi

Quote:
Flarn [Mar 18, 2007 @ 03:37 PM]

Oh suichi my friend, you messed the wrong dude. Being a computer programmer is the (...)! I know so much about you now.Go cry to mommy like you did to the GM. p.u.s.s.y Your life is all over the net.



Btw is it like some cool new craze to have a photo of you holding the camera you're using and looking into a mirror? Most if not all cameras have some sort of timer on them so you dont even need to hold the camera>.>
Their hotness is so great that, if looked at directly, the recipient of such a godly visage would burst into flame.


Liek you? Smiley: inlove
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#26 Mar 22 2007 at 7:13 PM Rating: Default
*
78 posts
I'm both. If some little kids mess with me here totally unprovoked i'm gonna fight back. Which I did. If they bring it into the actual game i'm gonna fight back too. Which I did. I WILL NOT go crying like a little baby to a GM and get someone put in jail. And for the 10th time, you started with me. Die narc......

P.S. I'm pretty sure I know who thizzzzzzzzz izzz. But I'm not gonna say because i'm not a NARC.
#27 Mar 23 2007 at 7:39 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
Flarn, in game wrote:
Go ahead and post what I'm saying in the forums, I don't go there anymore. I'm an adult.
____________________________
lolffxi
#28 Mar 23 2007 at 7:39 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Btw Flarn thinks its e-gangsta to spread my Email over the internet.

I set up filters, you fail again.
____________________________
lolffxi
#29 Mar 23 2007 at 11:08 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,315 posts
Flurboplix wrote:
I'm both. If some little kids mess with me here totally unprovoked i'm gonna fight back. Which I did. If they bring it into the actual game i'm gonna fight back too. Which I did. I WILL NOT go crying like a little baby to a GM and get someone put in jail. And for the 10th time, you started with me. Die narc......

P.S. I'm pretty sure I know who thizzzzzzzzz izzz. But I'm not gonna say because i'm not a NARC.


IM GONNA BUST YO CANDY CANE FOO, REPRESENTIN THE HOOD G
#30 Mar 23 2007 at 11:42 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,398 posts
fun fact:

most people stop using the word NARC after they get out of high school.
____________________________
monk
dragoon

#31 Mar 23 2007 at 12:16 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Llester wrote:
fun fact:

most people stop using the word NARC after they get out of high school.



Yeah, they also stop thinking that calling someone fat or **** is really funny aswell
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#32 Mar 23 2007 at 5:57 PM Rating: Good
***
1,651 posts
Quote:
Yeah, they also stop thinking that calling someone fat or **** is really funny aswell


However... there are, it would sadly seem, exceptions to these facts.
____________________________





#34 Mar 25 2007 at 4:32 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,989 posts
Dam guys...your the king of internet bullys. Now stop picking on all the stupid people and start contributing to world peace.
____________________________
Mep!
#35 Mar 25 2007 at 4:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
MrVashy wrote:
Dam guys...your the king of internet bullys. Now stop picking on all the stupid people and start contributing to world peace.


Flurboplix wrote:
You might find if you **** at everything a REAL person has to say, you WILL get your **** kicked. Especially by me. If you're near NJ come on over.


There's your king of internet bullies/e-thugs right there.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#36 Mar 25 2007 at 7:05 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
49 posts
lol
____________________________
[75WAR][37NIN][37SAM][37THF]
Linkshell : NijuroKuwabatake
#37 Mar 26 2007 at 3:59 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Tobius wrote:
lol


I wouldn't lol if I were you, otherwise I might have to tell everyone your little secret. :D
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#38 Mar 26 2007 at 4:15 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Quote:
Tobius wrote:
lol


I wouldn't lol if I were you, otherwise Manfriday likes penis.


Edited, Mar 26th 2007 12:15pm by Suichi
____________________________
lolffxi
#39 Mar 29 2007 at 1:48 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,315 posts
I saw this tidbit on the main forum and instantly thought of this thread.

Quote:
STEP 4: Threaten to beat up anybody who disagrees with anything you say. The beauty of the Internet lies in its inherent power to make me a 16-year old white girl from California one moment and a 6'3" bodybuilding black man the next. Sometimes I'm people you know, other times I'm people you've never heard of, but through thick and thin, I'm never who I actually am. The Internet allows you to threaten bodily harm (and sometimes even death) without the hassle of having to actually follow it up and flail your puny, bleached-white arms in somebody's general direction, forcing them to roll a saving throw against Nerd Combat. If somebody fails to support your opinion regarding gun control, abortion, 17th Century British headwear, Anime, the most "attractive" **** star to be featured in "Girls of Cumming Age 38," or anything else ever, simply inform them of their impending doom at the hands of your, well, hands.

YOU: "I think 'Star Wars: Return of the Jedi' was better than 'Star Wars: Episode II'."
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Hmmm, well I'll have to disagree with you, because frankly I enjoyed the drama and suspense of Episode II."
YOU: "YOU **** @#%^EN **** I'LL PUNCH THROUGH UR HEAD WITH MY FIST, I'LL BEAT UR **** WITH MY BASEBALL BAT, I'M @#%^EN TRACIN UR IP AND I'LL FIND UR HOUSE AND KICK UR sh*t, I'LL BLOW UP UR FAMILY'S HOUSE WITH DYNAMITE!!!! UR @#%^EN DEAD MAN!!!!"
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Oh wait, actually there was a typo in that last message, I accidentally switched them around. I meant to say I agreed with you."
YOU: "I PLAY A LOT OF COUNTERSTRIKE SO I'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM SHOOTING U FROM 500 FEET WITH MY AWP, GET READY TO DIE< ****
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Are you even reading what I write?"
YOU: "UR @#%^EN DEAD"
#40 Mar 29 2007 at 3:48 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Redyoshi wrote:
I saw this tidbit on the main forum and instantly thought of this thread.

Quote:
STEP 4: Threaten to beat up anybody who disagrees with anything you say. The beauty of the Internet lies in its inherent power to make me a 16-year old white girl from California one moment and a 6'3" bodybuilding black man the next. Sometimes I'm people you know, other times I'm people you've never heard of, but through thick and thin, I'm never who I actually am. The Internet allows you to threaten bodily harm (and sometimes even death) without the hassle of having to actually follow it up and flail your puny, bleached-white arms in somebody's general direction, forcing them to roll a saving throw against Nerd Combat. If somebody fails to support your opinion regarding gun control, abortion, 17th Century British headwear, Anime, the most "attractive" **** star to be featured in "Girls of Cumming Age 38," or anything else ever, simply inform them of their impending doom at the hands of your, well, hands.

YOU: "I think 'Star Wars: Return of the Jedi' was better than 'Star Wars: Episode II'."
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Hmmm, well I'll have to disagree with you, because frankly I enjoyed the drama and suspense of Episode II."
YOU: "YOU **** @#%^EN **** I'LL PUNCH THROUGH UR HEAD WITH MY FIST, I'LL BEAT UR **** WITH MY BASEBALL BAT, I'M @#%^EN TRACIN UR IP AND I'LL FIND UR HOUSE AND KICK UR sh*t, I'LL BLOW UP UR FAMILY'S HOUSE WITH DYNAMITE!!!! UR @#%^EN DEAD MAN!!!!"
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Oh wait, actually there was a typo in that last message, I accidentally switched them around. I meant to say I agreed with you."
YOU: "I PLAY A LOT OF COUNTERSTRIKE SO I'LL HAVE NO PROBLEM SHOOTING U FROM 500 FEET WITH MY AWP, GET READY TO DIE< ****
VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Are you even reading what I write?"
YOU: "UR @#%^EN DEAD"


lol
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#41 Apr 05 2007 at 12:06 PM Rating: Decent
31 posts
Manfriday is like that, though. He would provoke someone to talk **** then act all innocent like he didn't do anything. Maybe if he didn't say anything to the guy none of this would have happened.

And Suichi, no offense, but I heard you haven't been the nicest person on the game either.

And whoever posted about the threatening over the internet is right, to a degree. It can be looked at as pretty **** to tell someone you will kill them over a game, but I have no respect for the person who chooses to antagonize them, leading them to do it. I don't know, nor care, what the story was. But regardless of the guy's responses, Manfri should have his hand slapped for starting with him. Should have just stfu and play your own **** game.
#42 Apr 05 2007 at 2:22 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
500 posts
Kuuja wrote:
Manfriday is like that, though. He would provoke someone to talk sh*t, then act all innocent like he didn't do anything. Maybe if he didn't say anything to the guy none of this would have happened.


And what do you do exactly?

And please don't talk about stuff you have no idea about. I laughed at Flarn for posting a Wall 'O text, and he threatened to kill me! Talk about over reacting.

Quote:
And Suichi, no offense, but I heard you haven't been the nicest person on the game either.


I hate it when pricks like you say "No offense", because it's pretty obvious that you do mean to offend. Also you aren't exactly the nicest person in game either. Infact most people think you're a prick.

Quote:
And whoever posted about the threatening over the internet is right, to a degree. It can be looked at as pretty **** to tell someone you will kill them over a game, but I have no respect for the person who chooses to antagonize them, leading them to do it. I don't know, nor care, what the story was. But regardless of the guy's responses, Manfri should have his hand slapped for starting with him. Should have just stfu and play your own **** game.


I laughed at him for posting a Wall 'O text, and he threatened to kill me! Have you ever heard of a thing called over reacting? Some people need to learn to take a joke, you included.

If someone took the **** out of you in real life for a dodgy haircut or something like that, would you threaten to kill them? The answer is no, you would probably take the **** out of them back somehow. So why threaten to kill people on here?
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#43 Apr 05 2007 at 2:32 PM Rating: Decent
31 posts
Point proven. Manf knows only how to be a complete jackass.


Once again, since you are obviously too dumb to understand:

If you hadn't said a word to him, Manf, this thread would be nonexistent.

Don't change the subject of what I posted. Just because you got your **** owned on KI, doesn't mean Alla will welcome you.

Quote:
Infact most people think you're a prick


Impossible. No one knows me.


Oh yes, "no offense" was exactly what I said it was. I never made up that rumor, I only said I heard his reputation isn't that great. I understand you can only see the bad in anything anyone says, but don't put words in my mouth. I didn't put my personal opinion of Suichi into the post, because it is quite irrelevant. Lurn2reed

Edited, Apr 5th 2007 6:35pm by Kuuja

Edited, Apr 5th 2007 6:37pm by Kuuja

Edited, Apr 5th 2007 6:37pm by Kuuja
#44 Apr 05 2007 at 2:40 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
If you hadn't said a word to him, Manf, this thread would be nonexistent.


If he hadn't over reacted like a 10 year old with half a brain cell this thread wouldn't be here either......

If I had made the same comment to anyone remotely intelligent they would have responded with some joke comment back at me. Flarn however sent me 20 PMs threatening to kill me amoungst other things.


Tell me, if someone took the **** out of you in real life would you threaten to kill them? The answer is no, you wouldn't. So why did flarn do that? I made one comment about his Wall 'O text, and he threatened to kill me...


Not really my fault if someone as retarded as Flarn gets homocidal about me laughing at his wall 'o text is it? He deserves whatever he gets if he gets sand in his e-vagina over something as simple as one jokey comment.

Oh, and you really have no room to comment about me "Provoking" Flarn. You like to provoke people aswell, so you are just as bad.






Edited, Apr 5th 2007 6:50pm by Manfri
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#45 Apr 05 2007 at 2:42 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
.

Edited, Apr 5th 2007 6:48pm by Manfri
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#46 Apr 05 2007 at 3:46 PM Rating: Decent
31 posts
Quote:
Quote:
If you hadn't said a word to him, Manf, this thread would be nonexistent.


If he hadn't over reacted like a 10 year old with half a brain cell this thread wouldn't be here either......


Which came first?

And do not freaking say Ieatmice.
#47 Apr 05 2007 at 4:16 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Kuuja wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you hadn't said a word to him, Manf, this thread would be nonexistent.


If he hadn't over reacted like a 10 year old with half a brain cell this thread wouldn't be here either......


Which came first?

And do not freaking say Ieatmice.


The Egg?

Could also say if he hadn't wrote a Wall 'O text in the first place I would have not laughed at him :P

Using the "He provoked me" excuse doesn't really cut it for anyone. I can't really be held responsible for some fool going crazy over some insignificant comment. If I jokingly called him an idiot, he should call me one back, not threaten to kill me. If I went out and killed his dog or something then he might have a point in threatening to kill me or beat me up, but really threatening to kill someone over some comment on a forum is a bit much.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#48 Apr 05 2007 at 4:48 PM Rating: Decent
31 posts
Was his wall-o-text directed at you?
#49 Apr 05 2007 at 5:41 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,398 posts
Kuuja wrote:
Was his wall-o-text directed at you?


what the fuck do you care anyway?

this is a public forum and anyone who hasn't figured out how to post in a readable fashion really does deserve to be poked fun at.

If you can't see that Flarn completely overreacted and began acting like an even bigger moron than he already was, then you haven't been reading the same thread everyone else has.

Besides, it's obvious that you just have some kind of grudge against Manfri, and you are using this incident to cry about it. Pretty weak.
____________________________
monk
dragoon

#50 Apr 06 2007 at 3:42 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
what the **** do you care anyway?

this is a public forum and anyone who hasn't figured out how to post in a readable fashion really does deserve to be poked fun at.

If you can't see that Flarn completely overreacted and began acting like an even bigger moron than he already was, then you haven't been reading the same thread everyone else has.

Besides, it's obvious that you just have some kind of grudge against Manfri, and you are using this incident to cry about it. Pretty weak.


QFT.

And yeah, he certainly does have some weird grudge against me. Without fail he will come out with the same insults that don't even have anything to do with the thread at hand.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#51 Apr 06 2007 at 4:56 AM Rating: Decent
31 posts
I really don't care how he reacted. Manf started with him. Whether he "should" have responded with a joke or just ignored you, you started with him. Case closed. If you two can read, you would see that I said his actions were dumb. But Manf is nothing but an antagonizer. You aren't the only person in the world, Manf. So don't go saying people "should" only respond in the way you mentioned. If you weren't a insulting person, you would have kept your mouth and keyboard shut. But you can't do that. Its too easy for you to blah blah to people where you have no place to say anything. I'm just returning the favor, brah. can dish it but you can't take it.

And you must be blind. The whole point of what I said was that you chose to run your mouth because someone posted a wall-o-text? So lemme ask you, Manf:

Quote:
What the **** do you care anyway?


But good job jumping on someone else's reply to take the spotlight away from you. You never did answer the question.

Edited, Apr 6th 2007 8:58am by Kuuja
« Previous 1 2
This thread is locked
You cannot post in a locked topic!
Recent Visitors: 14 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (14)