Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Bot Fishing cheatersFollow

#1 Feb 27 2007 at 12:13 PM Rating: Default
24 posts
Has anyone else saw the cheaters in qufim and other places using the bots to fish! I have and even mpk'ed a few and I got the POL Suspension!!!!!!!!!! Wtf. I tried to stop some cheating and i got the punishment! In any matter SE has been notified and still havent done much but ehhh!
____________________________
Life of a PLD is one of consistant punishment and smiles. FACE OF A CLOWN -HEART OF A LION -AND PRIDE OF A FOOL
#2 Feb 28 2007 at 8:54 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Is this a joke?
____________________________
lolffxi
#3 Feb 28 2007 at 9:40 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,616 posts
Send the STFU a email including names. I did this on Alexander and in two days they were gone. Of course, they were replaced by new bots, but just keep reporting them.


And Suichi, can you not contribute anything good? Or are you always this negative?
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#4 Mar 01 2007 at 11:34 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,076 posts
is what a joke.... that he mpk the fishers.... or that he was suspended...

I can verify that this event happened
____________________________
ScarShiva wrote:
Disclaimer: There seem to be a lot of PLDs on this board who get upset when I have the nerve to suggest things like wearing Peacock Charm full-time in XP is preferable over Shield Torque, Parade Gorget is a macro piece only, Tacos are worthless, Loquacious Earring > Boxer's Mantle for PLD/NIN, Polearm is a crock of sh*t for PLD, and all other types of heresy.

Get bent.
#5 Mar 01 2007 at 11:03 PM Rating: Default
7 posts
You just might as well say +1 post count for me instead of always going is this a joke
____________________________
{Retired}Orphenx(Alexander)Thf:36 Whm:36 Sam:32
{Active}Megume(Valefor)Sam:71 Rdm:63

Right and wrong are not what seperate us from our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that seperate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.-Squall FF8
#6 Mar 02 2007 at 6:31 AM Rating: Default
*
78 posts
Yay, i'm so glad somebody started this thread. The day that pikko came out with that STFU title about the gm's getting tougher on the bots or something to that effect, i went to qufim. Out of the tunnel bang a left. I counted 61 fishing bots. (i'll take a screenshot, where do i post it?) so i did the /helpdesk thing and called for a gm, of course i was 59th in line so it took a while to get back to me. but eventually someone did. i told him(her) about the bots. he said he would look into it. fine. went the next day and there where more bots! (i don't know how they can all fit there anyway) so i called the gm again, got a different one. (i should start writing down their names) told the same story except i said i already talked to another gm about the same thing i got what seemed to be a canned message "we're looking into it". ok, now i'm getting pissed. so the next day i went to check it out and the same thing (day 3) called a gm, got a different one again. seemed to be a real person. "we know about the problem and we're looking into it" i told him the gm program was pathetic. but the gm was still respectful. day 4, ok now i'm REALLY pissed. so i start getting banshee aggro onto them, which is really funny to watch. called a gm and told him i was doing that and he told me it was illegal and that's as far as it went. the banshees don't get them all anyway, it's just really funny to watch the bots drop. anyway, day 5, same thing, called a gm and this one actually said "we are dealing with it as we speak" i said cool, thanks. i didn't see any gm's there, so i /tell'd him and said i didn't see any gm's there, he said that they have to stay "invisible" for certain reasons. Moral of the story: deal with the friggin bots because nobody cares about dealing with them except us. bad moral but the truth. i just don't go there anymore cause it gets me so pissed. thanks for listening to my bitching.

Flarn
64 drk
#7 Mar 02 2007 at 6:33 AM Rating: Default
*
78 posts
I forgot one thing. I called about the problem and after 15 minutes on hold i gave up. so don't even try that.

Flarn again
#8 Mar 02 2007 at 11:36 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Flurboplix wrote:
Moral of the story:


Moral of the story is: Wall O' texts are bad.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#9 Mar 02 2007 at 1:05 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,076 posts
y is that manfri? a little reading didn't hurt anyone... ok maybe a little

wait.... going blind (but that wasnt from reading Dman i should have listened to my mother)

letters running into one another

____________________________
ScarShiva wrote:
Disclaimer: There seem to be a lot of PLDs on this board who get upset when I have the nerve to suggest things like wearing Peacock Charm full-time in XP is preferable over Shield Torque, Parade Gorget is a macro piece only, Tacos are worthless, Loquacious Earring > Boxer's Mantle for PLD/NIN, Polearm is a crock of sh*t for PLD, and all other types of heresy.

Get bent.
#10 Mar 02 2007 at 4:34 PM Rating: Default
*
78 posts
Are you trying to say i wrote too much? I don't remember writing i'm standing behind you with a gun saying read or die. If that's not your point sorry.

Flarn the Girthy
#11 Mar 02 2007 at 5:14 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
It's called paragraphs.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#12 Mar 02 2007 at 8:39 PM Rating: Default
*
78 posts
So, instead of running words into each other I should do what you do?

is what a joke.... that he mpk the fishers.... or that he was suspended...

I didn't know ..... was used nowadays to separate words.

Oh and mom, i'll use paragraphs next time. Since it seems i'm the only one who is smart enough to put one together.

oh, and blow me

nitpicky bitches

#13 Mar 03 2007 at 3:17 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
If you want people to actually read whatever you're typing, then you won't type out big walls o' text. Otherwise people just won't bother to read it.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#14 Mar 03 2007 at 7:25 AM Rating: Default
*
78 posts
Seems like everybody did read it. (was that too long?)
#15 Mar 03 2007 at 7:38 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
Seems like everybody did read it. (was that too long?)


Are you really that dense?

It's nothing to do with how long your post was. It's the fact that it was one huge block of text. It is PAINFULL to read, hence many people will not bother reading it.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#16 Mar 03 2007 at 11:29 AM Rating: Default
*
78 posts
SO DON'T READ IT, ARE YOU THAT DENSE?
#17 Mar 03 2007 at 11:31 AM Rating: Default
*
78 posts
And, if it's so PAINFUL to read you might want to get checked for ADHD.
#18 Mar 03 2007 at 12:34 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
SO DON'T READ IT, ARE YOU THAT DENSE?


That was my point all along, no one will read it.

Flurboplix on Mar 3rd 2007 2:28pm wrote:
ok
that's
the
last
you'll
hear
from
me
thanks
;)


O RLY?

Flurboplix on Mar 3rd 2007 2:31pm wrote:
And, if it's so PAINFUL to read you might want to get checked for ADHD.


Looks like it wasn't the last time....


Why would anyone want to read a craptacular story written by someone who was obviously dropped on their head as a child? Thats not ADHD, it's non tolerance for retards.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#19Flurboplix, Posted: Mar 03 2007 at 10:01 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) That was a different thread, dumbass. I'll keep posting on this thread just to piss you off.
#20 Mar 04 2007 at 4:02 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
500 posts
Flurboplix wrote:
That was a different thread, dumbass. I'll keep posting on this thread just to piss you off.

Edited, Mar 4th 2007 1:01am by Flurboplix


It's not pissing me off though, infact I'm enjoying flaming your retarded ass. Keep posting though if you want, but I warn you, it just makes you look like more of a retard.

Edited, Mar 4th 2007 7:03am by Manfri
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#21Flurboplix, Posted: Mar 04 2007 at 6:57 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Well then, now I know you're enjoying it i'll stop. Mission complete
#22 Mar 04 2007 at 6:22 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
500 posts
Flurboplix in a PM wrote:
I was just checking your sorry no life fat ass out on more of the other threads. Did you notice that all you do is bitch at people? NOTHING positive to say about anything or anyone? Really check it out. You have a serious problem pal. Get off your fat ass (and i know you're a fat ass because of all the high lvl jobs you have) and try going outside sometime. You might find if you bitch at everything a REAL person has to say, you WILL get your ass kicked. Especially by me. If you're near NJ come on over. Or just keep sitting your fat ass in your safety chair eating chips and bitching at people that can't deal with you in person. Someone died from doing that last week, too bad it wasn't you. But give it time. Don't you have homework to do little fat boy? Have a sh*tty day.

P.S. Poor sentence structure especially for you, chubby!


I lol'ed.

Just proves my theory that you actually are an idiot.

Is calling me fat the only insult you have?
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#23 Mar 04 2007 at 7:12 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,616 posts
You know, you just showed your own maturity by posting a private message and making it public. There's a reason they're called private messages.


EDIT: By the way, he is right, however, that you haven't added anything positive to the posts in this area. All you have done, as he pointed out, is bitch and complain.

Edited, Mar 4th 2007 10:14pm by Wenchy
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#24 Mar 04 2007 at 8:12 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,315 posts
Guys your all forgetting one thing with your private messages. And you must admit, walls of text are literally painful to read. Especially for someone who wears glasses.
#25 Mar 05 2007 at 1:27 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
You know, you just showed your own maturity by posting a private message and making it public. There's a reason they're called private messages.


Oh noes, I posted a private message that was the most idiotic, retarded load of insults I have ever seen!


Something this pathetic and funny deserves to be shared with all.

Couple more for you :

Quote:
Too much of a @#%^ to talk just to me without all your buddies?
I will always win. Keep it coming. So i'm thinking that you are a fat @#%^ since you didn't say you're not. Lets see what else? Hmmm....probably lots of zits. I'll keep coming up with things that I know you are just by your negativeness and willingness to start sh*t with someone you dont't know. Bring it on fat @#%^ with zits. Oh yeah, you can keep posting these in the main thread. Just shows how much of a @#%^ you are, you can't fight your own battles. I'M TALKING TO YOU NOT THEM. Please keep in touch because i'll miss you ;(

Luv Ya

("lol", grow up) I bet you use "woot" too



Quote:
Don't forget to come see me in the game. I want to give you big hugs and kisses. I am officially that herpes growing on your @#%^. Just when you think i'm gone....i'll be back. And back. And back. And back.

Better go call all your buddies. You @#%^ed with the wrong guy. Keep posting these on the main forum. It was a great idea the first time!


I think we have an E-Thug on our hands here. That's a few times hes said he wants to either meet me in person or start a fight somewhere, lol.


Quote:
EDIT: By the way, he is right, however, that you haven't added anything positive to the posts in this area. All you have done, as he pointed out, is bitch and complain.


And what the @#%^ have you done wenchy? Really? You have contributed bugger all either.

____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#26 Mar 05 2007 at 3:37 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,616 posts
Well, let's see. I publically thanked someone for helping me and you bitched in that thread too.
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#27 Mar 05 2007 at 9:15 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
Well, let's see. I publically thanked someone for helping me and you bitched in that thread too.


Oh you mean that bullsh*t "Valefor white list" thread? If you had been here more than 5 minutes, you would realise that that type of thread had been posted before, and it always turns out to be nothing more than people saying how great their friends are.


Also if you had been here more than 5 minutes you would realise that no one posts anything constructive here anymore, ever since the admins told us we weren't allowed to post slightly OOT stuff. If you go back a few months alot of people used to post here, some of which was constructive and some of which was OOT. No one posts here anymore now though.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#28 Mar 05 2007 at 11:38 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,616 posts
And that gives you the right to be rude? *rolls eyes* As I stated in the white list thread, had you READ it, that I was new to the server and to this area of the board here at alla.

Besides, who died and made you boss of the forums, anyway?
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#29 Mar 05 2007 at 12:09 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
If you don't like being flamed when you post something retarded, you shouldn't be on any forum. Stop being so naive and butthurt.

Generally people just flame each other on here nowadays, it used to be more fun before the admins told us off for posting OOT. Nowadays no one gives a sh*t.


Also when I defeated vyers I became the boss of the forums.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#30 Mar 05 2007 at 1:03 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,616 posts
Actually I was just pointing out you showing your own maturity. Flaming people doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look immature because you can't get your point across without flaming someone. Its sad really. The main forum isn't all flaming so the other boards don't need to be either.
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#31 Mar 05 2007 at 1:07 PM Rating: Good
***
1,651 posts
Quote:
Also when I defeated vyers I became the boss of the forums.


Truly something to boast about...
____________________________





#32 Mar 05 2007 at 1:15 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
It makes you look immature because you can't get your point across without flaming someone. Its sad really. The main forum isn't all flaming so the other boards don't need to be either.


I could easily get my point across without flaming, but in this case I don't actually have a point.


It is just really funny to see people like you get all butthurt at even the slighest thing. That's why I'm doing it, because it is funny.

Would you like a bucket for that leaky vagina of yours?


Quote:
papivega wrote:
Manfri you're like boarder line retarded


Also, with regards to this, I must have missed that quote when he said it, but, is it in your sig for irony, or because you think I'm retarded?



Edited, Mar 5th 2007 5:00pm by Manfri
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#33 Mar 05 2007 at 2:30 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,616 posts
You certainly aren't hurting my feelings. You are only making yourself out to look like a jerk.
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#34 Mar 05 2007 at 4:21 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
103 posts
I pity you, Manf. It must be horrible being a fat @#%^ with zits... =\
____________________________
FFXI - Shadowedge - Valefor
75 WHM / THF / NIN / PLD / PUP
60 DRK / 45 RDM
37 Everything Else

#35 Mar 05 2007 at 4:39 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Yeah I know, it's bad. I sit there in my bedroom (which is the basement of my parents house) all day long. I get my momma to bring me pop tarts every few minutes, which I eat while pwning noobs on ffxi. Every few days I get her to clean me with a sponge and bucket, because I'm too lazy to move from my chair. It's rather difficult to clean me in between all those rolls of flab.

I've tried all those types of zit creams, but none of them seem to work. Trying to scrape them off with a knife doesn't work either, anyone have any ideas? =/
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#36 Mar 06 2007 at 6:26 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Hey so yeah I am just posting again I hope you all dont mind my enter key is broken so Im just gonna type it all in one big run on sentence compeltely devoid of thought or grammar or anything reasonably intelligent cause thats how I am so yeah the joke was that you cant MPK anymore and also the post itself just looked kind of jokey wenchy you're a stupid bitch go away you're not welcome on my server sorry Manfri you didn't defeat me I'm just letting you borrow my throne Valefor server sucks so yeah anyways this is a stupid topic there will always be bots no matter how much you bitch and whine and piss and moan so just stop because I dont think anyone cares and also you should all know by now Manfri is more than capable of whipping all your asses he is basically the coolest guy I know on Valefor so yeah dont mess with him he has a black belt plus he eats jammie dodgers which makes him like popeye and sometimes he turns into optimus prime and then he kills the decepticons lol anyways im done posting thank you for reading this im sure it wasnt a strain on your eyes at all lol bye
____________________________
lolffxi
#37 Mar 06 2007 at 7:43 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,616 posts
Since when did you become ruler over Valefor?
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#38 Mar 06 2007 at 7:54 AM Rating: Good
***
1,651 posts
Quote:
Also, with regards to this, I must have missed that quote when he said it, but, is it in your sig for irony, or because you think I'm retarded?


Pure irony.
____________________________





#39 Mar 06 2007 at 8:42 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Wenchy wrote:
Since when did you become ruler over Valefor?


March 30th, 2004.

Now get out.
____________________________
lolffxi
#40 Mar 06 2007 at 8:43 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
ValeforBain wrote:
Quote:
Also, with regards to this, I must have missed that quote when he said it, but, is it in your sig for irony, or because you think I'm retarded?


Pure irony.



Border*
____________________________
lolffxi
#41 Mar 06 2007 at 9:24 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
103 posts
Suichi, how old are you? Like 15? Just curious.
____________________________
FFXI - Shadowedge - Valefor
75 WHM / THF / NIN / PLD / PUP
60 DRK / 45 RDM
37 Everything Else

#42 Mar 06 2007 at 9:46 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Suichi wrote:
ValeforBain wrote:
Quote:
Also, with regards to this, I must have missed that quote when he said it, but, is it in your sig for irony, or because you think I'm retarded?


Pure irony.



Border*


Exactly why I asked, as I sometimes find it difficult to guess peoples intentions on here. Either you thought it was ironic, or you were trying to call me retarded but ended up quoting someone who spelt border wrong.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

#43 Mar 06 2007 at 9:57 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,616 posts
I do feel like I'm arguing with children here, and no, Suichi, I think I'll stay.
____________________________
Alexander LS: DarkFury
Character name: Wench/Seditionskitty
>>>-------->

Asura: Character name: Wenchy






(\_/)
(°.°)
(^^) This is the hungry Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature in the hopes that he finds a San d'Orian carrot soon.
#44 Mar 06 2007 at 11:20 AM Rating: Default
24 posts
thank god i posted this thread so u two @#%^ can fight with each other, if u wanna duke it out go to ballista and talk. i posted about cheaters that are abusing the system (you know similar to using up thread space to make urself feel good about urself) go away
____________________________
Life of a PLD is one of consistant punishment and smiles. FACE OF A CLOWN -HEART OF A LION -AND PRIDE OF A FOOL
#45 Mar 06 2007 at 12:40 PM Rating: Good
****
8,602 posts
Manfri wrote:
If you don't like being flamed when you post something retarded, you shouldn't be on any forum. Stop being so naive and butthurt.

Generally people just flame each other on here nowadays, it used to be more fun before the admins told us off for posting OOT. Nowadays no one gives a sh*t.


Also when I defeated vyers I became the boss of the forums.


You have only learned from the best. Sadly, you haven't learned everything yet... Smiley: sly
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#46 Mar 06 2007 at 6:59 PM Rating: Decent
agreed i was camping a nm a while back on alxander server :Cletus :). last item for brown belt i needed and a group of botters stole him from me after i had clam and it was at 15%...!!!
#47 Mar 07 2007 at 10:41 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Quote:
agreed i was camping a nm a while back on alxander server :Cletus :). last item for brown belt i needed and a group of botters stole him from me after i had clam and it was at 15%...!!!


I lol'ed. There is no way you can lose claim on that NM if you have got it from 100% > 15% hp, unless you were seriously low level and started to die, or deliberately disengaged from it.
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you ass clown.

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (17)