Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

OT RamblingsFollow

#252 Mar 15 2007 at 4:18 PM Rating: Good
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
High-Action post is ACTION
#254 Mar 16 2007 at 5:20 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Why, I never.
____________________________
lolffxi
#255 Mar 19 2007 at 6:57 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,651 posts
Quote:
Why, I never.


You should.

It rox liek win.
____________________________





#256 Mar 19 2007 at 8:03 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
rly??
____________________________
lolffxi
#258 Mar 20 2007 at 3:02 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
ValeforBain wrote:
It failz liek Manfri


Fixed.

Edited, Mar 20th 2007 11:07am by Suichi
____________________________
lolffxi
#259 Mar 20 2007 at 9:20 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Suichi wrote:
ValeforBain wrote:
It failz liek Flarn and Wenchy


Fixed.



Double Fixed
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you **** clown.

#261 Mar 22 2007 at 5:52 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,315 posts
Ahh....
Wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen i.
[Chorus]
In you and I,
There's a new land,
Angels in flight
Wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen i.
My Sanctuary,
My Sanctuary, yeah
Where fears and lies melt away...
Music will tie
Wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen i.
What's left of me,
What's left of me now...
#262 Mar 28 2007 at 2:57 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
The pointed second hand counts down the life I lead,
Marking off my legacy of worldly deeds,
Tick Tock, Tick
Constantly I think of things I can't complete,
Well it's time to throw them into the back seat...
Son of a Gun!


Name that anime.
____________________________
lolffxi
#263 Mar 28 2007 at 3:09 AM Rating: Good
**
589 posts
Suichi wrote:
Name that anime.

Yu Yu Hakusho, Hiei song (I think...but only sometimes).
#264 Mar 28 2007 at 7:32 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
unadjustedgirl wrote:
Suichi wrote:
Name that anime.

Yu Yu Hakusho, Hiei song (I think...but only sometimes).


Ending theme.
____________________________
lolffxi
#265 Mar 28 2007 at 7:44 AM Rating: Good
**
589 posts
Suichi wrote:
Ending theme.

I was close.
#266 Mar 29 2007 at 3:03 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
unadjustedgirl wrote:
Suichi wrote:
Ending theme.

I was close.


Notrly.
____________________________
lolffxi
#267 Mar 29 2007 at 7:34 AM Rating: Good
**
589 posts
Suichi wrote:
Notrly.

Yea yea, cause I named the correct anime.
#268 Apr 10 2007 at 12:02 PM Rating: Good
***
1,076 posts
Actually u win if u named the correct anime

Quote:
Name that anime.


thats all he asked for so.........


YOU WIN!!!!!
____________________________
ScarShiva wrote:
Disclaimer: There seem to be a lot of PLDs on this board who get upset when I have the nerve to suggest things like wearing Peacock Charm full-time in XP is preferable over Shield Torque, Parade Gorget is a macro piece only, Tacos are worthless, Loquacious Earring > Boxer's Mantle for PLD/NIN, Polearm is a crock of **** for PLD, and all other types of heresy.

Get bent.
#269 Apr 10 2007 at 6:04 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
ccstwocents wrote:
Actually u win if u named the correct anime

Quote:
Name that anime.


thats all he asked for so.........


YOU WIN!!!!!


But the question is...

What does she win???
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#270 Apr 11 2007 at 4:42 AM Rating: Good
***
1,076 posts
Quote:
What does she win???


ME
____________________________
ScarShiva wrote:
Disclaimer: There seem to be a lot of PLDs on this board who get upset when I have the nerve to suggest things like wearing Peacock Charm full-time in XP is preferable over Shield Torque, Parade Gorget is a macro piece only, Tacos are worthless, Loquacious Earring > Boxer's Mantle for PLD/NIN, Polearm is a crock of **** for PLD, and all other types of heresy.

Get bent.
#271 Apr 12 2007 at 4:54 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
ccstwocents wrote:
Quote:
What does she win???


ME


ZOMG IM SO JELOUS OF HER NOW!11!1!!onetrillion
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#272 Apr 18 2007 at 6:46 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,315 posts
Jiiiii~ggrrr~ryyyy~puff, Jiii~grrrrr~ryyy~yyy~puff

Arr Asians rook arike to you?
#273 Apr 18 2007 at 6:49 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,315 posts
Lily Allen~"Smile" Lyrics

When you first left me
I was wanting more
But you were **** that girl next door
What'cha do that for? (What'cha do that for?)

When you first left me
I didnt know what to say
I've never been on my own that way
Just sat by myself all day

I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found the light in the tunnel at the end

Now you're calling me up on the phone
So you can have a little whine and a moan

And it's only because you are feeling alone

At first when I see you cry
It makes me smile
Yeah it makes me smile
At worst I feel bad for a while
But then I just smile
I go ahead and smile

Whenever you see me
You say that you want me back (Want me back)
And I tell you it don't mean jack (it don't mean jack)
No it don't mean jack (No it don't mean jack)

I couldn't stop laughing
No I just couldn't help myself
See you messed up my mental health
I was quite unwell

I was so lost back then
[ Lyrics found on http://www.metrolyrics.com ]

But with a little help from my friends
I found the light in the tunnel at the end

Now you're calling me up on the phone
so you can have a little whine and a moan
And it's only because you're feeling alone

At first when I see you cry
It makes me smile
Yeah it makes me smile
At worst I feel bad for a while
But then I just smile
I go ahead and smile
lalala(x13)
lalala(x13)

At first when I see you cry (When I see you cry)
It makes me smile (It makes me smile)
Yeah it makes me smile (Yeah it makes me smile)
At worst I feel bad for a while (I feel bad for a while)
But then I just smile (But then I just smile)
I go ahead and smile (I go ahead and smile)

At first when I see you cry (When I see you cry)
It makes me smile (It makes me smile)
Yeah it makes me smile (Yeah it makes me smile)
At worst I feel bad for a while (I feel bad for a while)
But then I just smile (But then I just smile)
I go ahead and smile (I go ahead and smile)

At first when I see you cry (When I see you cry)
It makes me smile (It makes me smile)
Yeah it makes me smile (Yeah it makes me smile)
At worst I feel bad for a while (I feel bad for a while)
But then I just smile (But then I just smile)
I go ahead and smile (I go ahead and smile)
#274 Apr 19 2007 at 6:26 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Blue Yoshi owns the **** out of Red Yoshi.


Wings when a item in his his mouth ftw.
____________________________
lolffxi
#275 Apr 20 2007 at 10:40 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,315 posts
Suichi wrote:
Blue Yoshi owns the @#%^ out of Red Yoshi.


Wings when a item in his his mouth ftw.


If you aint got no money take yo broke **** home.
#276 Apr 22 2007 at 11:56 PM Rating: Decent
Bleach Rocks.



That is all
____________________________
[ffxisig]170266[/ffxisig]

Keoko - Fenrir

Rdm 75
Enfeebling 2/8 - Convert 1/5 - MP 1/8

#277 Apr 25 2007 at 5:26 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Redyoshi wrote:
Suichi wrote:
Blue Yoshi owns the @#%^ out of Red Yoshi.


Wings when a item in his his mouth ftw.


If you aint got no money take yo broke **** home.


; ;



____________________________
lolffxi
#278 May 22 2007 at 6:39 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,315 posts
I heard if you say Pikko 15 times she'll be summoned to a thread.
#279 May 23 2007 at 3:03 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Pikko 15 times.
____________________________
lolffxi
#280 May 23 2007 at 11:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Mistress of Gardening
Avatar
*****
14,661 posts
Suichi wrote:
Pikko 15 times.


Cheater!
#281 May 24 2007 at 2:56 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
.

Edited, May 24th 2007 10:58am by Suichi
____________________________
lolffxi
#282 May 29 2007 at 1:35 PM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
Pikko
#283 May 29 2007 at 2:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Mistress of Gardening
Avatar
*****
14,661 posts
Usagi
#284 May 29 2007 at 3:39 PM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
I dont PWN Pikko.... simply because I will never get the last word in, and Pikko wont argue back. Pikko will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a damn, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know Pikko well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.
#285 Jun 03 2007 at 10:00 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Usagichan wrote:
I dont PWN Pikko.... simply because I will never get the last word in, and Pikko wont argue back. Pikko will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a damn, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know Pikko well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


LMAO! Been a while since you started spamming that copypasta, Usagi. Smiley: sly I remember when you posted it so much it started to annoy me. Smiley: lol
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#286 Jun 09 2007 at 7:08 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,076 posts
move along nothing to see here... people MOVE ALONG

Edited, Jun 9th 2007 2:39pm by ccstwocents
____________________________
ScarShiva wrote:
Disclaimer: There seem to be a lot of PLDs on this board who get upset when I have the nerve to suggest things like wearing Peacock Charm full-time in XP is preferable over Shield Torque, Parade Gorget is a macro piece only, Tacos are worthless, Loquacious Earring > Boxer's Mantle for PLD/NIN, Polearm is a crock of **** for PLD, and all other types of heresy.

Get bent.
#287 Jun 18 2007 at 2:50 PM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
ieatmice wrote:
Usagichan wrote:
I dont PWN Pikko.... simply because I will never get the last word in, and Pikko wont argue back. Pikko will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a damn, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know Pikko well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


LMAO! Been a while since you started spamming that copypasta, Usagi. Smiley: sly I remember when you posted it so much it started to annoy me. Smiley: lol
I dont PWN ieatmice .... simply because I will never get the last word in, and ieatmice wont argue back. ieatmice will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a damn, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know ieatmice well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.
#288 Jun 28 2007 at 3:47 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Usagichan wrote:
ieatmice wrote:
Usagichan wrote:
I dont PWN Pikko.... simply because I will never get the last word in, and Pikko wont argue back. Pikko will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a damn, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know Pikko well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


LMAO! Been a while since you started spamming that copypasta, Usagi. Smiley: sly I remember when you posted it so much it started to annoy me. Smiley: lol
I dont PWN ieatmice .... simply because I will never get the last word in, and ieatmice wont argue back. ieatmice will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a damn, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know ieatmice well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


DONT MAKE ME ANGRY! OR I'LL HAVE TO HURT YOU!
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#289 Jul 09 2007 at 3:37 PM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
ieatmice wrote:
Usagichan wrote:
ieatmice wrote:
Usagichan wrote:
I dont PWN Pikko.... simply because I will never get the last word in, and Pikko wont argue back. Pikko will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a damn, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know Pikko well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


LMAO! Been a while since you started spamming that copypasta, Usagi. Smiley: sly I remember when you posted it so much it started to annoy me. Smiley: lol
I dont PWN ieatmice .... simply because I will never get the last word in, and ieatmice wont argue back. ieatmice will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a damn, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know ieatmice well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


DONT MAKE ME ANGRY! OR I'LL HAVE TO HURT YOU!
I dont PWN ieatmice .... simply because I will never get the last word in, and ieatmice wont argue back. ieatmice will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a damn, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know ieatmice well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.[/
#290 Aug 03 2007 at 4:22 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
This is the newest post here in like four years.
____________________________
lolffxi
#291 Aug 08 2007 at 10:08 AM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
fux
#292 Aug 09 2007 at 8:35 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
That avatar is makin' me hot and heavy.
____________________________
lolffxi
#293 Aug 13 2007 at 9:44 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Suichi wrote:
That avatar is makin' me hot and heavy.


Tell us how you really feel.
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#294 Aug 14 2007 at 3:38 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
I feel... I feel.....

I feel pretty... oh so pretty... I feel pretty.. and witty.. and... and... Flarn.
____________________________
lolffxi
#295 Aug 19 2007 at 10:49 AM Rating: Decent
Please let's unite saving obese Nigerian elephants.
#296 Aug 20 2007 at 12:49 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Quote:
Redyoshi, Star Breaker
Scholar


1999 posts
Score: Decent


Hurry up and make one more post so you can ding 2k, nub.
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#297 Aug 20 2007 at 8:33 AM Rating: Decent
Fabula Nova Crystallis
#298 Aug 20 2007 at 3:15 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Redyoshi, Star Breaker wrote:
Fabula Nova Crystallis


YAAAYYY! 2K!!!! Smiley: yippee
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#299 Aug 27 2007 at 1:18 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Yay2k.
____________________________
lolffxi
#300 Aug 28 2007 at 1:48 PM Rating: Decent
Yay2k High Jump
#301 Oct 08 2007 at 5:12 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
You changed servers Koriri...??? Smiley: crymore
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and semen. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (17)