Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Oh Hai.Follow

#1 Jan 26 2009 at 6:07 AM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Any of you guys interested in doing a level Sync Party this evening?
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#2 Jan 26 2009 at 7:42 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
Catt wrote:
Any of you guys interested in doing a level Sync Party this evening?
Im working till 10. Smiley: frown...and even then I have Dyn.

I more up for polishing off my CoP.

Edited, Jan 26th 2009 10:43am by Whoads
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#3 Jan 26 2009 at 7:56 AM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Catt wrote:
Any of you guys interested in doing a level Sync Party this evening?
Im working till 10. Smiley: frown...and even then I have Dyn.

I more up for polishing off my CoP.

Edited, Jan 26th 2009 10:43am by Whoads

Holy crap, Whaods finished a job to 75!?!

(for the record, my MNK is at 10 at the moment.) gogo Buburimu/Dunes party.

Edited, Jan 26th 2009 11:07am by Catt
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#4 Jan 26 2009 at 10:57 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
Catt wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Catt wrote:
Any of you guys interested in doing a level Sync Party this evening?
Im working till 10. Smiley: frown...and even then I have Dyn.

I more up for polishing off my CoP.

Edited, Jan 26th 2009 10:43am by Whoads

Holy crap, Whaods finished a job to 75!?!

(for the record, my MNK is at 10 at the moment.) gogo Buburimu/Dunes party.

Edited, Jan 26th 2009 11:07am by Catt


I KNO RITE


not like I can ******* do anything with a 75 dnc, maybe nyzul...but yeah
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#5 Jan 26 2009 at 11:02 AM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Catt wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Catt wrote:
Any of you guys interested in doing a level Sync Party this evening?
Im working till 10. Smiley: frown...and even then I have Dyn.

I more up for polishing off my CoP.

Edited, Jan 26th 2009 10:43am by Whoads

Holy crap, Whaods finished a job to 75!?!

(for the record, my MNK is at 10 at the moment.) gogo Buburimu/Dunes party.

Edited, Jan 26th 2009 11:07am by Catt


I KNO RITE


not like I can @#%^ing do anything with a 75 dnc, maybe nyzul...but yeah

Well, I'm probably going to go Paladin.
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#6 Jan 26 2009 at 11:44 PM Rating: Excellent
I just cancelled my Unicorn content ID and gave Whoads all my ****, but I have til the end of the month to play, dawg.
#7 Jan 27 2009 at 4:12 AM Rating: Good
******
44,484 posts
God **** it, Whaods, I grew up watching that show in your avatar. Lou Albano was hilarious as Mario.

Fucker makin' a dude feel old. Smiley: motz
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#8 Jan 27 2009 at 4:59 AM Rating: Good
Sketchy Character
*****
10,102 posts
Professor Lemmi wrote:
I just cancelled my Unicorn content ID and gave Whoads all my sh*t, but I have til the end of the month to play, dawg.

nooo Lemmi! Not (dramatic reverb) These Tough Economic Times!!!
____________________________
Toohotforu wrote:
Just punch her in the vag and tell her to @#$% off.

#9 Jan 27 2009 at 5:30 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
God **** it, Whaods, I grew up watching that show in your avatar. Lou Albano was hilarious as Mario.

Fucker makin' a dude feel old. Smiley: motz
I grew up to that show too. I feel old now too.Smiley: frown
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#10 Jan 27 2009 at 7:04 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,960 posts
Whoads the Eccentric wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
God **** it, Whaods, I grew up watching that show in your avatar. Lou Albano was hilarious as Mario.

Fucker makin' a dude feel old. Smiley: motz
I grew up to that show too. I feel old now too.Smiley: frown


Yup (+1)
____________________________
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zisa doesn't need to drug ******** ******* come to Zisa.

75DRG/75PLD 3/24/04-12/24/08, 6/1/09-??/??/??
#11 Jan 27 2009 at 3:20 PM Rating: Good
****
4,154 posts
Me too, but I feel fit as a fiddle!

A ******* old and tattered fiddle...
____________________________
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
Mojo gets it Smiley: thumbsup
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (11)