Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

OHaiFollow

#1 Jan 12 2009 at 12:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
41 posts
/wave to anyone that might know me :)
____________________________
SAM 75, DRG 75, WHM 75, THF 75 BLM 75 SMN 75 DNC 75 WAR 75 PLD 75 RDM 75, COR 75, BLU 75
WINDY RANK10, BASTY RANK 10, SANDY RANK 10
COP/ZM Complete ToAU Complete WotG 27
Nyzul 100 Rank Chief Sergent
I Wanna be jeuno nation!!!!
#2 Jan 12 2009 at 1:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
I don't know you per se, but hi all the same!
#3 Jan 12 2009 at 1:58 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,624 posts
Are you lolgaxe?
____________________________

<Pikko> /wrists now while you can still see through your tears!
Friar Whoads wrote:
Also, everyone knows that =60 is more dangerous than the OoT and Asylum combined. People have gone mad in here. The admins need to come back everyday to make sure that we haven't put a hole in the internets, or x/0, or something like that.

#4 Jan 12 2009 at 2:05 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
41 posts
no im aiiiight in game, usagi ive partied with you in the poast ^^
____________________________
SAM 75, DRG 75, WHM 75, THF 75 BLM 75 SMN 75 DNC 75 WAR 75 PLD 75 RDM 75, COR 75, BLU 75
WINDY RANK10, BASTY RANK 10, SANDY RANK 10
COP/ZM Complete ToAU Complete WotG 27
Nyzul 100 Rank Chief Sergent
I Wanna be jeuno nation!!!!
#5 Jan 12 2009 at 2:08 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,624 posts
Disappointing.
____________________________

<Pikko> /wrists now while you can still see through your tears!
Friar Whoads wrote:
Also, everyone knows that =60 is more dangerous than the OoT and Asylum combined. People have gone mad in here. The admins need to come back everyday to make sure that we haven't put a hole in the internets, or x/0, or something like that.

#6 Jan 13 2009 at 7:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
Aiiiight wrote:
no im aiiiight in game, usagi ive partied with you in the poast ^^
I thought I recognized the name.
#7 Jan 13 2009 at 7:51 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
The name looks familiar.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still gay.

#8 Jan 13 2009 at 9:58 AM Rating: Good
******
43,461 posts
But the question remains: Are you lolgaxe?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#9 Jan 13 2009 at 10:56 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
But the question remains: Are you lolgaxe?
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still gay.

#10 Jan 14 2009 at 9:01 PM Rating: Decent
**
453 posts
O.o

8! What's up, homeboy?^^
____________________________
[ffxisig]180957[/ffxisig]
#11 Jan 22 2009 at 2:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
41 posts
hey hiei!!!!
Sorry for reply delay..
thf 75 yet?
____________________________
SAM 75, DRG 75, WHM 75, THF 75 BLM 75 SMN 75 DNC 75 WAR 75 PLD 75 RDM 75, COR 75, BLU 75
WINDY RANK10, BASTY RANK 10, SANDY RANK 10
COP/ZM Complete ToAU Complete WotG 27
Nyzul 100 Rank Chief Sergent
I Wanna be jeuno nation!!!!
#12 Jan 24 2009 at 10:21 PM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,362 posts
lolthf
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#13SuranxLicksChode, Posted: Jan 27 2009 at 4:11 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Needs moar iiii!
#14 Jan 27 2009 at 12:58 PM Rating: Good
**
732 posts
Ohai Aiiiiight (I can never get the right amount of i's in your name right.)

And hai2u2 hieikitty!
#15 Jan 27 2009 at 6:11 PM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,362 posts
again, lolthf
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#16 Jan 29 2009 at 4:17 AM Rating: Good
******
43,461 posts
Okay, I've resisted long enough.

BABY FUCK! BABY FUCK! IT'S AWWRIGHTTT!
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#17 Jan 30 2009 at 9:36 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
5,677 posts
I don't know you but if you onlly have 4 Lv75 jobs, you must suck.
#18 Feb 01 2009 at 10:27 AM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
Oh Jawbox. Smiley: lol
#19 Feb 02 2009 at 10:21 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
495 posts
Jawbox wrote:
I don't know you but if you onlly have 4 Lv75 jobs, you must suck.


EDIT: Because, having all jobs at 75 makes the game cool. ^.~

/wave Aiiiright.



Edited, Feb 3rd 2009 1:26am by Saricks
____________________________
I will edit, add, slash out or remove portions of my post as needed.
Do you like my post comment: YES/NO?
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (12)