Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

b-a-n-a-n-a-s!Follow

#1 Jan 05 2009 at 8:52 PM Rating: Good
***
3,624 posts
Just wondering what you guys think:

Are bananas a snack? Or part of lunch?
____________________________

<Pikko> /wrists now while you can still see through your tears!
Friar Whoads wrote:
Also, everyone knows that =60 is more dangerous than the OoT and Asylum combined. People have gone mad in here. The admins need to come back everyday to make sure that we haven't put a hole in the internets, or x/0, or something like that.

#2 Jan 05 2009 at 8:53 PM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
They are a healthy part of breakfast. That's it.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#3 Jan 06 2009 at 5:42 AM Rating: Decent
****
6,823 posts
Snack.
#4 Jan 07 2009 at 6:11 AM Rating: Good
Whoads the Wise wrote:
They are a healthy part of breakfast. That's it.
Whoads eats one every morning.
____________________________
[ffxisig]166923[/ffxisig]
Neorayfe
RDM73|DRK44|WHM38|BLM32|WAR27|SMN16|THF16
***RETIRED***
#5 Jan 09 2009 at 5:41 AM Rating: Good
*
235 posts
Commander NeoRayfe wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
They are a healthy part of breakfast. That's it.
Whoads eats one every morning.


I see wut you did thar
____________________________
"Say what you feel; those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#6 Jan 09 2009 at 4:24 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,154 posts
for a confused monkeh, you certainly are observant.
____________________________
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
Mojo gets it Smiley: thumbsup
#7 Jan 09 2009 at 4:44 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,337 posts
MojoVIII wrote:
for a confused monkeh, you certainly are observant.
Having a mojo and playing ffxi is a contradiction.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#8 Jan 09 2009 at 5:05 PM Rating: Good
****
4,154 posts
Whoads the Wise wrote:
MojoVIII wrote:
for a confused monkeh, you certainly are observant.
Having a mojo and playing ffxi is a contradiction.
Touché.
____________________________
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
Mojo gets it Smiley: thumbsup
#9 Jan 09 2009 at 7:43 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,960 posts
Whoads the Wise wrote:
MojoVIII wrote:
for a confused monkeh, you certainly are observant.
Having a mojo and playing ffxi is a contradiction.
Smiley: thumbsup
____________________________
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zisa doesn't need to drug ******** ******* come to Zisa.

75DRG/75PLD 3/24/04-12/24/08, 6/1/09-??/??/??
#10 Jan 12 2009 at 12:41 PM Rating: Good
Guru
**
385 posts
Whoads the Wise wrote:
They are a healthy part of breakfast. That's it.


I like bananas in my corn flakes or frosted flakes.
____________________________
Bebex - Unicorn
75BLM / 75WHM / 75RDM / 66BST /65NIN / 39DNC / 37WAR / 34SMN / 30BRD / 25THF
Windurst Rank 8 - Cooking 83.0 +1
ZM: Fin CoP: Fin ToA: 18
#11 Jan 12 2009 at 1:57 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,624 posts
Bebex wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
They are a healthy part of breakfast. That's it.


I like bananas in my corn flakes or frosted flakes.


I bet you would. [:squintyeyes:]
____________________________

<Pikko> /wrists now while you can still see through your tears!
Friar Whoads wrote:
Also, everyone knows that =60 is more dangerous than the OoT and Asylum combined. People have gone mad in here. The admins need to come back everyday to make sure that we haven't put a hole in the internets, or x/0, or something like that.

This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 6 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (6)