Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Jus'sayinFollow

#1 Oct 24 2008 at 9:09 PM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
Dancer LB5 is hard. Laila is very self suffient, deals out good damage, and heals herself fairly frequently, almost 100 when she does.

And, after 6 minutes, she used 3 dancing edges and tore me a new *******. Fun stuff.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#2 Oct 25 2008 at 5:33 AM Rating: Good
so basically... you got your *** kicked by a girl :P
____________________________
Vajyra 75RDM 75SAM 75THF 68NIN
Unicorn server
#3 Oct 25 2008 at 6:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,105 posts
Shybaason wrote:
so basically... you got your *** kicked by a girl :P
Smiley: lol

So does this mean you need a new testimony?

Edited, Oct 25th 2008 9:50am by Usagi
#4 Oct 25 2008 at 7:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Usagi wrote:
Shybaason wrote:
so basically... you got your *** kicked by a girl :P
Smiley: lol

So does this mean you need new **********

Edited, Oct 25th 2008 9:50am by Usagi


ftfy
____________________________
I switch back between FFXI and World of Warcraft all the time. I'm too lazy to change my sig.

#5 Oct 25 2008 at 9:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,105 posts
EL OH EL OH EL OH EL
#6 Oct 25 2008 at 9:50 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
I don't think I need any new *************** It's all still intact.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#7 Oct 26 2008 at 4:59 AM Rating: Good
***
1,087 posts
Just posting 'cause I have a friend who always says :

"I'm not sayin..., I'm just sayin"
&
"I do but I dont"
&
"I dont know,... ya know ?"
____________________________
[99WAR,99BLM,99DRK,99BST,99PLD,99MNK,99SMN75RDM49THF45NIN/WHM/DNC
/SAM,,~] Galka

BASTOK:10 SKY: O SEA: O DYNAMIS: O
SIREN srvr
YARP !!!
#8 Oct 26 2008 at 8:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,105 posts
Terrifyingspeed wrote:
Just posting 'cause I have a friend who always says :

"I'm not sayin..., I'm just sayin"
&
"I do but I dont"
&
"I dont know,... ya know ?"
A worthy post of forum=60
Smiley: nod
#9 Oct 26 2008 at 10:53 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
Usagi wrote:
Terrifyingspeed wrote:
Just posting 'cause I have a friend who always says :

"I'm not sayin..., I'm just sayin"
&
"I do but I dont"
&
"I dont know,... ya know ?"
A worthy post of forum=60
Smiley: nod


That's a back to basics random post if I ever saw one.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 8 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (8)