Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Ben JohnsonFollow

#1 Nov 25 2007 at 10:53 AM Rating: Decent
Dear Ben,

Aleviese wants to know how many girlfriends you've had.

She's interested.


Love, Rinic.
____________________________

<Pikko> /wrists now while you can still see through your tears!
Friar Whoads wrote:
Also, everyone knows that =60 is more dangerous than the OoT and Asylum combined. People have gone mad in here. The admins need to come back everyday to make sure that we haven't put a hole in the internets, or x/0, or something like that.

#2 Nov 25 2007 at 10:53 AM Rating: Good
1, if you count a looney ******* a *****.
____________________________
BANNED
#3 Nov 25 2007 at 10:54 AM Rating: Good
**
726 posts
Thats interesting. Please elaborate.

Edited, Nov 25th 2007 12:54pm by Aleviese
#4 Nov 25 2007 at 10:54 AM Rating: Good
k.
____________________________

<Pikko> /wrists now while you can still see through your tears!
Friar Whoads wrote:
Also, everyone knows that =60 is more dangerous than the OoT and Asylum combined. People have gone mad in here. The admins need to come back everyday to make sure that we haven't put a hole in the internets, or x/0, or something like that.

#5 Nov 25 2007 at 10:56 AM Rating: Good
More or less I've never tried to date, or find a girl friend. I've chosen the celibate path because of all the bad relationships around me. It seems like such a waste of a good life.
____________________________
BANNED
#6 Nov 25 2007 at 11:01 AM Rating: Good
Aleviese wrote:
Thats interesting. Please elaborate.

Edited, Nov 25th 2007 12:54pm by Aleviese
I went on a date with this chick from MySpace, she was a home schooled shut in. We went on 1 date and at the time in my life I was kinda busy doing other things. I went up to WA where I did not have internet access for 2 weeks and I come back and my myspaces had like 30 messages that got progressively unsettling. She basically went from "Where are you" to "Why are you ignoring me" to "I'm nothing without you"

I responded with "I told you I was leaving for 2 weeks and I said I probably wasn't going to have internet" she replied that I didn't try hard enough. So I told her it didn't matter, it's not like we're dating to which she responds that she was going to marry me or some such lunatic talk. So I blocked her and never looked back Smiley: lol Thank god I didn't give her my Phone# or home address.
____________________________
BANNED
#7 Nov 25 2007 at 11:04 AM Rating: Good
**
726 posts
......wow.
#8 Nov 25 2007 at 11:06 AM Rating: Excellent
...at least she didn't break your arm with a baseball bat.;;

-Judgiepantz
____________________________
Please! Someone, anyone, come save me from Hiei's garage! It's cold and damp and... And... I want my mommy!
#9 Nov 25 2007 at 11:08 AM Rating: Excellent
I don't like people knowing that it went like that for the fact she's not the reason I'm coarse about woman.
____________________________
BANNED
#10 Nov 25 2007 at 11:09 AM Rating: Excellent
His Excellency JudgeZargabaath wrote:
...at least she didn't break your arm with a baseball bat.;;

-Judgiepantz
Is this come back to Allakhazam week for old posters?
____________________________
BANNED
#11 Nov 25 2007 at 11:10 AM Rating: Good
**
726 posts
Are we gonna find out why your coarse about women?
#12 Nov 25 2007 at 11:12 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,337 posts
His Excellency JudgeZargabaath wrote:
...at least she didn't break your arm with a baseball bat.;;

-Judgiepantz


She only clubbed you with the bat so she could have your minijudge forever and ever.

Edited, Nov 25th 2007 2:12pm by Whoads
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#13 Nov 25 2007 at 11:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Aleviese wrote:
Are we gonna find out why your coarse about women?
My memoirs will come out Fall of '08
____________________________
BANNED
#14 Nov 25 2007 at 11:13 AM Rating: Good
**
726 posts
I'll be expecting it.
#15 Nov 25 2007 at 1:31 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,960 posts
Can I pre-order my copy?
____________________________
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zisa doesn't need to drug ******** ******* come to Zisa.

75DRG/75PLD 3/24/04-12/24/08, 6/1/09-??/??/??
#16 Nov 25 2007 at 2:11 PM Rating: Excellent
I would read it Smiley: nod
____________________________
Cami's Facebook
Do you use Allakhazam Live?
#17 Nov 25 2007 at 2:52 PM Rating: Excellent
This thread will be bumped next fall.
____________________________

<Pikko> /wrists now while you can still see through your tears!
Friar Whoads wrote:
Also, everyone knows that =60 is more dangerous than the OoT and Asylum combined. People have gone mad in here. The admins need to come back everyday to make sure that we haven't put a hole in the internets, or x/0, or something like that.

#18 Nov 26 2007 at 5:15 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,960 posts
ShadowRinic of the Seven Seas wrote:
This thread will be bumped next fall.
I bumped it today.
____________________________
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zisa doesn't need to drug ******** ******* come to Zisa.

75DRG/75PLD 3/24/04-12/24/08, 6/1/09-??/??/??
#19 Nov 26 2007 at 5:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Zisaa, Mercenary Major wrote:
ShadowRinic of the Seven Seas wrote:
This thread will be bumped next fall.
I bumped it today.
Hawt.
____________________________
BANNED
#20 Nov 26 2007 at 6:27 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,045 posts
Psycho girlfriends make good s3x!
____________________________
Linkshell: Aenima, Trionloyalist, Sovereign Elite (social) & EggsDynamis (Dynamis)
Bastok: Rank 10 March 2008
Race: Elvaan

Vawn of Lakshmi wrote:
When you find yourself emeressed in this game, and suddenly called back to the real-world for things such as: spending time with your girlfriend/boyfriend, hanging out with buddies, exercising or working and/or studying please remember one important thing: None of these things give you experience points.
#21 Nov 26 2007 at 6:27 AM Rating: Decent
**
726 posts
Lies.
#22 Nov 26 2007 at 6:27 AM Rating: Good
TheLastDisciple wrote:
Psycho girlfriends make good s3x!
Yeah, no...
____________________________
BANNED
#23 Nov 26 2007 at 6:30 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,045 posts
I didn't say the relationship would be cream and pies... I was only talking about the bedding. Afterwards, you have to bring her back to her ward.
____________________________
Linkshell: Aenima, Trionloyalist, Sovereign Elite (social) & EggsDynamis (Dynamis)
Bastok: Rank 10 March 2008
Race: Elvaan

Vawn of Lakshmi wrote:
When you find yourself emeressed in this game, and suddenly called back to the real-world for things such as: spending time with your girlfriend/boyfriend, hanging out with buddies, exercising or working and/or studying please remember one important thing: None of these things give you experience points.
#24 Nov 26 2007 at 7:09 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,960 posts
LobsterJohnson the Sly wrote:
TheLastDisciple wrote:
Psycho girlfriends make good s3x!
Yeah, no...
They really do though.
____________________________
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zisa doesn't need to drug ******** ******* come to Zisa.

75DRG/75PLD 3/24/04-12/24/08, 6/1/09-??/??/??
#25 Nov 26 2007 at 7:10 AM Rating: Good
Only because you can talk them into doing all the "work"

also, they're much nicer when it comes to buttsecks amirite?
____________________________
I switch back between FFXI and World of Warcraft all the time. I'm too lazy to change my sig.

#26 Nov 26 2007 at 7:17 AM Rating: Good
****
4,960 posts
Talk them into it? You just let them have at it.
____________________________
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zisa doesn't need to drug ******** ******* come to Zisa.

75DRG/75PLD 3/24/04-12/24/08, 6/1/09-??/??/??
#27 Nov 26 2007 at 7:18 AM Rating: Good
true enough, I meant in comparison to normal women.
____________________________
I switch back between FFXI and World of Warcraft all the time. I'm too lazy to change my sig.

#28 Nov 26 2007 at 9:12 AM Rating: Good
This thread just took a decidedly weird turn and slightly uncomfortable. Kinda surprised to see Usagi didnt respond lmao.
____________________________
[ffxisig]173883[/ffxisig]

"Guitar Hero is the best Final Fantasy I've ever played." ~Imperial Ninja
I am a female gamer and I play an Elvaan from Windy. WHM FTW!
Unicorn Server

#29 Nov 26 2007 at 9:15 AM Rating: Good
Serenitystorm wrote:
This thread just took a decidedly weird turn and slightly uncomfortable. Kinda surprised to see Usagi didnt respond lmao.
You're weird!

I love making awesomely uncomfortable threads.
____________________________
BANNED
#30 Nov 26 2007 at 9:40 AM Rating: Good
LobsterJohnson the Sly wrote:
His Excellency JudgeZargabaath wrote:
...at least she didn't break your arm with a baseball bat.;;

-Judgiepantz
Is this come back to Allakhazam week for old posters?


I'm not necessarily an 'old poster'. I just post when I feel like it. I'm not the forum ***** I used to be.;;
____________________________
Please! Someone, anyone, come save me from Hiei's garage! It's cold and damp and... And... I want my mommy!
#31 Nov 26 2007 at 9:41 AM Rating: Decent
ur olde
____________________________
BANNED
#32 Nov 26 2007 at 9:47 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
Zisaa, Mercenary Major wrote:
Can I pre-order my copy?


You can, but you still have to spend three days trying to register it.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#33 Nov 26 2007 at 9:48 AM Rating: Decent
Whoads Quick Hands wrote:
Zisaa, Mercenary Major wrote:
Can I pre-order my copy?


You can, but you still have to spend three days trying to register it.
Smiley: lol
____________________________
BANNED
#34 Nov 26 2007 at 10:57 AM Rating: Decent
**
453 posts
LobsterJohnson the Sly wrote:
ur olde


Yeah... Judgiepantz is old! I don't even kno how the **** he got outta le garage again;; I had him all ducttaped out there; I come bak from le restroom n he at le compy;;

I reducttape'd him n /wrist'd him... j00 n0 c him n e more.
____________________________
[ffxisig]180957[/ffxisig]
#35 Nov 26 2007 at 10:59 AM Rating: Decent
FlyingShadow wrote:
LobsterJohnson the Sly wrote:
ur olde


Yeah... Judgiepantz is old! I don't even kno how the **** he got outta le garage again;; I had him all ducttaped out there; I come bak from le restroom n he at le compy;;

I reducttape'd him n /wrist'd him... j00 n0 c him n e more.
Greatest post in the history of Mithrakind.
____________________________
BANNED
#36 Nov 26 2007 at 11:01 AM Rating: Decent
**
453 posts
LobsterJohnson the Sly wrote:
FlyingShadow wrote:
LobsterJohnson the Sly wrote:
ur olde


Yeah... Judgiepantz is old! I don't even kno how the **** he got outta le garage again;; I had him all ducttaped out there; I come bak from le restroom n he at le compy;;

I reducttape'd him n /wrist'd him... j00 n0 c him n e more.
Greatest post in the history of Mithrakind.


"...And tomorrow we come back and cut off your johnson!"
O.o
____________________________
[ffxisig]180957[/ffxisig]
#37 Nov 26 2007 at 11:23 AM Rating: Decent
FlyingShadow wrote:
LobsterJohnson the Sly wrote:
FlyingShadow wrote:
LobsterJohnson the Sly wrote:
ur olde


Yeah... Judgiepantz is old! I don't even kno how the **** he got outta le garage again;; I had him all ducttaped out there; I come bak from le restroom n he at le compy;;

I reducttape'd him n /wrist'd him... j00 n0 c him n e more.
Greatest post in the history of Mithrakind.


"...And tomorrow we come back and cut off your johnson!"
O.o
The Dude Abides...
____________________________
BANNED
#38 Nov 26 2007 at 12:39 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,960 posts
Whoads Quick Hands wrote:
Zisaa, Mercenary Major wrote:
Can I pre-order my copy?


You can, but you still have to spend three days trying to register it.
Or you mean I can register and log right in....LOL PC players.
____________________________
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zisa doesn't need to drug ******** ******* come to Zisa.

75DRG/75PLD 3/24/04-12/24/08, 6/1/09-??/??/??
#39 Jan 12 2009 at 2:38 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,624 posts
LobsterJohnson the Sly wrote:
Aleviese wrote:
Are we gonna find out why your coarse about women?
My memoirs will come out Fall of '08


So. Where are they?
____________________________

<Pikko> /wrists now while you can still see through your tears!
Friar Whoads wrote:
Also, everyone knows that =60 is more dangerous than the OoT and Asylum combined. People have gone mad in here. The admins need to come back everyday to make sure that we haven't put a hole in the internets, or x/0, or something like that.

#40 Jan 13 2009 at 7:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
Smiley: mad
#41 Jan 13 2009 at 7:50 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
Is usagi mad cause we necrobumped? Or cause there is no book? Or due to the lack of loli?
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#42 Jan 13 2009 at 11:19 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,624 posts
Not a necrobump, the thread should have been stickied in the first place.
____________________________

<Pikko> /wrists now while you can still see through your tears!
Friar Whoads wrote:
Also, everyone knows that =60 is more dangerous than the OoT and Asylum combined. People have gone mad in here. The admins need to come back everyday to make sure that we haven't put a hole in the internets, or x/0, or something like that.

#43 Jan 14 2009 at 1:12 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,960 posts
ShadowRinic wrote:
Not a necrobump, the thread should have been stickied in the first place.
LOL. What ever happened to Aleviese? Besides Kayne scaring her off...
____________________________
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zisa doesn't need to drug ******** ******* come to Zisa.

75DRG/75PLD 3/24/04-12/24/08, 6/1/09-??/??/??
#44 Jan 16 2009 at 5:21 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,624 posts
Zisaa wrote:
ShadowRinic wrote:
Not a necrobump, the thread should have been stickied in the first place.
LOL. What ever happened to Aleviese? Besides Kayne scaring her off...


She's in my basement.
____________________________

<Pikko> /wrists now while you can still see through your tears!
Friar Whoads wrote:
Also, everyone knows that =60 is more dangerous than the OoT and Asylum combined. People have gone mad in here. The admins need to come back everyday to make sure that we haven't put a hole in the internets, or x/0, or something like that.

#45 Jan 16 2009 at 4:11 PM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
ShadowRinic wrote:
Zisaa wrote:
ShadowRinic wrote:
Not a necrobump, the thread should have been stickied in the first place.
LOL. What ever happened to Aleviese? Besides Kayne scaring her off...


She's in my basement.
So that's the sound I keep hearing when I go over your house.

Does your gf know?
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big **** and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still ***.

#46 Jan 20 2009 at 12:27 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
So would it be safe to assume that you're still a virgin? Is it really outside the realm of possibilities? I think not. Since you're in the business of disclosing your personal life, you might as well entertain me by answering the question.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 8 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (8)