Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

New Great Rising LinkshellFollow

#1 Jan 22 2008 at 5:28 PM Rating: Decent
*
85 posts
Announcement: Are you tired of not being able to find a Linkshell Home? Tired of not being able to get anything done by yourself? Tired of looking? Well I have an answer for you. VanadielVikings is helping others find a good home with good people. A new Linkshell has jumped up from nothing and already has a good size group of fun, adventurous people looking to help others, have fun and complete missions, levels and quests together. Please see Geminis, Momostar, Lorax, Tekieteemule and myself Gades/Buddha if you would like to join along with the benefits of having an armory, a bank and more. We hope that you will be interested in joining and thank you for looking upon this thread for a possible new home for you. Thank you and have a good day =D

Edited, Jan 22nd 2008 5:29pm by Buddhasylph
____________________________
Buddha (taru) Gades (galka)
quit the game and was killed
#2 Jan 23 2008 at 9:07 AM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
Quote:
Announcement: Are you tired of not being able to find a Linkshell Home? Tired of not being able to get anything done by yourself?
Tired of looking?

Well I have an answer for you.
VanadielVikings is helping others find a good home with good people.

A new Linkshell has jumped up from nothing and already has a good size group of fun, adventurous people looking to; help others
have fun and complete missions
level and do quests together.

Please see Geminis, Momostar, Lorax, Tekieteemule and myself Gades/Buddha if you would like to join along with the benefits of having an armory, a bank and more.

We hope that you will be interested in joining and thank you for looking upon this thread for a possible new home for you. Thank you and have a good day =D


fix'd and lol

Edited, Jan 23rd 2008 12:08pm by Nilatai
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#3 Jan 23 2008 at 11:36 AM Rating: Good
**
598 posts
I Am in the market. I've been solo since leaving my static. I'll try to get in contact with one of you the next time I'm on and go from there.
____________________________
Sour Cherry
#4 Jan 23 2008 at 1:59 PM Rating: Default
*
85 posts
sorry i was never an english major lol. I went the oppisite i did math and accounting lol.
____________________________
Buddha (taru) Gades (galka)
quit the game and was killed
#5 Jan 23 2008 at 2:38 PM Rating: Default
***
2,874 posts
I believe that the use of paragraph is not a college level major based earned skill, it's a ******* elementary school level skill that you learn when your teacher make you write down what you'd want to be when you grow up.

Either you wrote "a complete moron that can't use paragraphs", or once again the educational system has failed us.
____________________________
I am the bone of my katana
Chainmail is my body, and shihei is my blood
I have purchased over a thousand toolbags
Unaware of the gil loss 
Nor aware of the inventory gain 
Withstood pain to create many shadows 
Waiting for utsusemi's recast  
I have no regret, this is the only path  
My whole life was Unlimited Gil Waste
#6 Jan 23 2008 at 3:52 PM Rating: Good
Buddhasylph wrote:
Announcement: VanadielVikings is helping others find a good home with good people. Please see Geminis, Momostar, Lorax, Tekieteemule and myself Gades/Buddha if you would like to join along with the benefits of having an armory, a bank and more.


Any Linkshell with a bank or shell held gear= Greed, People taking money/items and Phail.

I wish you luck but I've seen to many shells die becuse of this.
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#7 Jan 23 2008 at 5:19 PM Rating: Default
*
85 posts
to explain the armory, you borrow cheap armor to level for certain levels. oh and i dont use a paragraph because im lazy. im not in school and i feel no reason to use it for here. i appologize for being lazy. Yes Brandy some say that. no one has to ever donate anything. we only use the money for events such as to purchase a PvP or maybe even start a dynamis ^^. oh im not leader though i just am helping the LS.
____________________________
Buddha (taru) Gades (galka)
quit the game and was killed
#8 Jan 25 2008 at 10:59 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
18 posts
thanks buddha for the posts^^.



******************
For more information about the linkshell VanadielVikings please visit http://www.geocities.com/vanadielvikings

website is going through constructions as it is currently we are a new LS.


This linkshell was created in order to preserve friendship and loyalty within the members.

We DO own an LS Bank and an LS Armoury. Both of which are well-managed like a business and not squandered meaninglessly. Most of the gil deposited into the Bank were donated by the Leader and all Sackholders. This gives us more reasons NOT to be greedy because everyone who donates is a friend. =)

Hope that answers some questions....


and by all means, please contact any of those names Buddha listed in his first post in the game. ^_^

Thank you, /bow.
#9 Jan 26 2008 at 7:07 AM Rating: Default
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
The path to **** is paved with good intentions...
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#10 Jan 26 2008 at 3:21 PM Rating: Good
**
310 posts
It's also paved with stupid-*** quotes by people trying to sound clever.
____________________________
Deathonthesnow~BRD75·WHM75·WAR75·THF71·COR50·BLM40·SMN40·NIN40
#11 Jan 26 2008 at 3:24 PM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
nah pretty sure it's just good intentions, honestly though can anyone name one ls that had a bank and an equipment store where everyone didn't get screwed over in the end?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#12 Jan 26 2008 at 6:54 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
18 posts
please refrain from replying if you do not have any questions of our establishment or have interest in joining us. /bow

I would much prefer not to have dirt thrown at our LS. I have no intentions of throwing dirt anywhere, just please give us respectable space to play in FFXI as an LS together.


Thank you for your concerns however. I must assure anyones concern about LS bank that we will not fail. So, please keep an eye on us and watch us grow! :D


/salute
#13 Jan 27 2008 at 7:20 AM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
'kay
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#14 Mar 30 2008 at 2:05 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
18 posts
Today is now March 30. a little more than 2 full months that this linkshell was active. We opened Jan 20, 2008.

our accomplishments so far:

- CoP Promy runs lvl 30 cap - completed
- built a sweet website: here
- took off the LS Bank and refunded everyone their contributions. (wasn't a bad idea to have, but it was useless because we're not an endgame ls yet)
- at least 6 people have killed Maat and reached 75 (was about lvl 60 in Jan 20)
- ran dynamis bastok with another linkshell
- helped each other a LOT
- got several people full AF gear
- Died together many times~ oh so many times
- ran many NM hunts
- killed Ifrit Avatar
- appointed one new person to be sackholder
- held many static parties at different levels
- helped each other obtain rank evaluation and do quests
- got fame in windurst (to do ifrit)
- did merit parties
- took many pictures :D
- successful 'subligar' run 40lvl cap for where 6 people got their subligars. (same time)



Our linkshell is: VanadielVikings

if you would like to join us on crazy adventures we'd <3 to meet you. :D

we do everything from:

lvling in the dunes~
PLing
random killing sprees
helping out
high lvl pting
organizing events: CoP, ZM, even Dynamis now.

Please visit our website: http://www.geocities.com/vanadielvikings
and send a /tell to Geminis, Momostar, Lorax, Mallory, Mikebrico, or Arnie.
#15 Mar 30 2008 at 9:23 AM Rating: Default
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
PLs make you suck.



That is all.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#16 Mar 31 2008 at 5:25 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,874 posts
****, did I just enter a timewarp to 2005?
____________________________
I am the bone of my katana
Chainmail is my body, and shihei is my blood
I have purchased over a thousand toolbags
Unaware of the gil loss 
Nor aware of the inventory gain 
Withstood pain to create many shadows 
Waiting for utsusemi's recast  
I have no regret, this is the only path  
My whole life was Unlimited Gil Waste
#17 May 25 2008 at 12:45 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
18 posts
Thank you for your criticisms and tidbits.

May we have more?

----------------------
As of today, May 25, 2008, our linkshell VanadielVikings has grown bigger and stronger. :D

We strive to be a linkshell where anyone at any level would feel at home. Though, it doesn't mean we're only a Social Linkshell. Many of our players do have 75 jobs. We are more than capable of dealing a lot of hurt when we join forces together. :D

Please visit us at our newly vamped-out domain website :D

http://www.vanadielvikings.com
#18 May 25 2008 at 3:25 PM Rating: Decent
**
850 posts
Lol Nilatai do you have a bone to pick with someone in particular in that linkshell, or are you just trolling and trying to defame them just for the lulz?
#19 May 27 2008 at 10:52 AM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
most definately just for the lulz.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#20 Jun 03 2008 at 1:49 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
54 posts
Just now found this!

Adjustments have been made. No more bank, no more armoury. If you want to flame us for trying to put together a good LS then you can just eat a nugget of my ****.

For those of you actually interested in the shell check out the new updated site/forums.

www.vanadielvikings.com

We're a good group of people who don't troll forums all day looking for people to make fun of, we've got better things to do! /salute

Send me a message here or in-game if you'd like to join us. Take care!
____________________________
DRK75 What else is there?
#21 Jun 03 2008 at 9:58 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,911 posts
Loraximus wrote:
Adjustments have been made. No more bank, no more armoury.


I wonder what happened there.....
____________________________
[ffxisig]90687[/ffxisig]

http://crissagrym.livejournal.com/
#22 Jun 03 2008 at 6:16 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
54 posts
^^ lol, nothing bad really. Just seemed like nobody was into the bank idea. Myself and the other founders were the only ones actually trying to fill the bank. Armoury fell apart because nobody wanted to use it. No big deal really. Those weren't exactly selling points anyways.

____________________________
DRK75 What else is there?
#23Nadaraga, Posted: Jun 03 2008 at 6:29 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) [b]L o l.
#24 Jun 04 2008 at 12:43 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
54 posts
a. Do I know you?
b. Please keep the flaming to a minimum. We didn't do anything to you so please don't insult our shell by spamming BS in our post.

Let us do our thing and if you don't like it just plz refrain from being childish about it.
____________________________
DRK75 What else is there?
#25 Jun 04 2008 at 6:18 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
That's Zever, idk if he can refrain from being childish.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#26 Jun 04 2008 at 8:34 AM Rating: Good
Loraximus wrote:
^^ lol, nothing bad really. Just seemed like nobody was into the bank idea. Myself and the other founders were the only ones actually trying to fill the bank. Armoury fell apart because nobody wanted to use it. No big deal really. Those weren't exactly selling points anyways.



They were at the very start. I did Warn about having an LS bank and LS held items.

Most of the Good Average Linkshells can and do everything you claim and more. It really depepends on the people in the shell. Any linkshell is the Sum of its people.
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#27 Jun 04 2008 at 5:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
54 posts
Yes you did. But that doesn't mean there was something wrong w/ them. Just not enough interest to continue. Like I said before, please refrain from flaming and mudslinging. You are purposefully trying to make us look bad and I really don't appreciate it.
____________________________
DRK75 What else is there?
#28Nadaraga, Posted: Jun 04 2008 at 7:25 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) [b]l o l
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 15 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (15)