1. Enter the Necropolis at the southern most entrance from Batallia.
2. Have 1 mage cast Sneak while the rest of the party waits just inside the entrance.
3. That mage will walk into the Necropolis and make every left you come to. Once you pass through 2 Lich/Fallen Knight rooms, you will appear in a large room with Shadows and Ghosts. Before you go in, turn on Invisible. Do Not Step On The White Graves!
4. Make a right in this room and go up to the West Plate. Caution: Azers (Bomb-type) aggro to Sight and Magic. Once by the West Plate, you can safely turn off invis.
5. Now the rest of the party turns on sneak and follows the same path (kepe making lefts). This time, stop in the first Lich/Fallen Knight room. Once everyone is inside the room, Mage #1 will hit the West Plate and open a door to the South. Everyone goes through that door quickly and Mage #1 hits the West Plate again to close the door once everyone is through.
6. Now, the mage who was taking care of the rest of the group has to help the first mage get back. The rest of the party stays put while Mage #2 casts Sneak/Invis and walks into another big room with Shadows and Ghosts. Again, do not walk on the white graves!
7. Again, go right in the big room, past the Azer, up to the South Plate and wait.
8. Mage #1 now needs to backtrack to the second Lich/Fallen Knight room he passed through. Be careful when recasting Invis and Sneak. Make sure the Azer is as far away as possible or it will come after you.
9. Once Mage #1 is in the Lich/Fallen Knight room, Mage #2 pulls the South Plate and Mage #1 goes south through the door to meet with the rest of the party. Don't forget Mage #2, you have to come back past an Azer too, so exercise caution when recasting Invis/Sneak.
10. Once the group is gathered, refresh Sneak and fall down the middle white grave only.
Make the first right, then 3 lefts and you're at the island! Watch out for Ahtu!
This may seem long, but I just broke it down to make it easier to read and understand. Take it one step at a time and you'll be fine. Hope this works for you!
I hope this helps.
Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways.