Forum Settings
Reply To Thread

PS2/Computer Account....Follow

#1 Sep 10 2004 at 6:28 PM Rating: Decent
86 posts

Newb question. Here is the situation, currently my character is under my fiance's POL account. I want to get FFXI pc version and would like to transfer my char over. Is this possible? If so how do I go about doing this. I know that we will need to get a world pass in order for me to stay in Sylph, but that is about all I know. Any advise/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


75RDM |62NIN | 53BLM | 52WHM | 52BRD | 40DRK
Linkshell: LostLegionThree | Core
#2 Sep 10 2004 at 7:01 PM Rating: Decent
Did this exactly. It is not possible to have one character change pol accounts. For example, if you and your fiance both have characters, and you want to play at the same time, one will have to die, and start from scratch...

It sucks, and i did it too. then i did it again. (rip 23 war, and 38 drk...)

If you do not both have chars / want to play at the same time, then it's no problem. Just input the playonline ID to the PC version, enter your passwsords, and your golden.

I spent many hours on POL customer support about this, because i was ****** and couldnt believe that it was not possible. They said (among other things) it would encourage the selling of accounts, which is in fact true.

So hopefully, you just want to port over to PC, and not split up the ID....
Stayingalive: 71pld/37war/15thf/4rng
#3 Sep 10 2004 at 8:20 PM Rating: Default
1,524 posts
as staying alive said.. youw ill ahve to start again.. sell your old character off and send your new charcter the gil.. and get your husband to be to powerlevel you :)
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help


Recent Visitors: 0 All times are in CDT