Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Ichiban has been brokenFollow

#1 Apr 03 2010 at 4:47 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,276 posts
For those of you that dont know, I broke Ichiban a few weeks back. I regret what I did and at the same time I dont regret it.

As for the members, they banded together and remade the linkshell as JustBreathe. I am currently on a break and dont know when or if I will be back. Alot debends on me and if I can get that excitement back that I lost.

As for the new shell I am a member and no I am not a sack holder. I dont want to be a sack holder. I like the idea of being a noone lol.

Sophus, thanks for all the praise you gave me and backing me up to keep the FU members united. Sorry I let you down. In the end all the reason ppl wanted me booted from FU finally caught up to me in a personal level. Alot when their own ways and Ichiban grew to a huge portion in the shiva community. We was both hated and welcome by the ppl.


As for me, I dunno. Alot of you will say I will be back and I hope so. But at this point in time I for once dont know what I want.

#2 Apr 10 2010 at 9:09 AM Rating: Good
***
1,255 posts
Shu, when will you learn :)

FU members will always be together, they don't need a shell for that. We weren't just joined by the color of the pearl, but by the belief that life is what you make of it. I may not play, but I still consider myself FU. And even after they'd left the game, many others have told me the same.

So don't fret just because the door closed on one chapter. The book is still open and unwritten. Find a pen and write your own destiny, Shusio. Pick something that means the world to you, than use every day to make it happen. FU never died because it was built on an ideal. Ideals don't die unless everyone stops believing in them.

As for equating being a member (not a sackholder) with being a no one...you're wrong. You weren't a sackholder in FU and yet you made a lot happen. Then you went on to make your own linkshell which you managed for over a year. Sack or no sack, that doesn't sound like a "no one" to me!
____________________________
Shiva:
26 Pimp / 7 Warrior / 2 Blue Mage / 1 Red Mage / 0.25 Bard

Pirate AF (Re)Obtained!!

Posted by Diiz on Midgarsormr:
"Ya know, despite the fact that he seems to be able to write posts that drag out f-o-r-e-v-e-r, sophus ain't half bad."


(\ /) ..he's coming...
#3 Apr 12 2010 at 9:20 AM Rating: Excellent
*
201 posts
He didn't say a "no one" but a "nobody"

He has the black robe and everything.

(I have not been playing too much kingdom Hearts)
____________________________
The One and Only Shusio wrote:
Wtf the grunties hit sage before me ; ;
#4 Apr 12 2010 at 7:06 PM Rating: Good
**
557 posts
What Sophus said!

/cheers!!!!!!!

Fem
____________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~
The phoenix hope, can wing her way through the desert skies, and still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise ++ Miguel de Cervantes

#5 Apr 13 2010 at 8:21 AM Rating: Good
*
201 posts
SophusTehNewb wrote:
The book is still open and unwritten. Find a pen and write your own destiny, Shusio.


"but mister frodo, there's still pages left"

"that's for you to fill dear dear sam"

No one else caught the LotR reference here?
____________________________
The One and Only Shusio wrote:
Wtf the grunties hit sage before me ; ;
#6 Apr 13 2010 at 11:25 PM Rating: Good
***
1,255 posts
Oh goodness... Is it still illegal to try and cook grunties into stew? :)
____________________________
Shiva:
26 Pimp / 7 Warrior / 2 Blue Mage / 1 Red Mage / 0.25 Bard

Pirate AF (Re)Obtained!!

Posted by Diiz on Midgarsormr:
"Ya know, despite the fact that he seems to be able to write posts that drag out f-o-r-e-v-e-r, sophus ain't half bad."


(\ /) ..he's coming...
#7 Apr 15 2010 at 4:13 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,276 posts
I have already started my new book. Its a little rough on the edges but I think it will come out ok in the end.
#8 Apr 15 2010 at 10:32 AM Rating: Good
*
201 posts
We're already eagerly awaiting to illegally download it offa bit torrent
____________________________
The One and Only Shusio wrote:
Wtf the grunties hit sage before me ; ;
#9 Apr 30 2010 at 8:52 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,276 posts
SophusTehNewb wrote:
Shu, when will you learn :)

FU members will always be together, they don't need a shell for that. We weren't just joined by the color of the pearl, but by the belief that life is what you make of it. I may not play, but I still consider myself FU. And even after they'd left the game, many others have told me the same.

So don't fret just because the door closed on one chapter. The book is still open and unwritten. Find a pen and write your own destiny, Shusio. Pick something that means the world to you, than use every day to make it happen. FU never died because it was built on an ideal. Ideals don't die unless everyone stops believing in them.

As for equating being a member (not a sackholder) with being a no one...you're wrong. You weren't a sackholder in FU and yet you made a lot happen. Then you went on to make your own linkshell which you managed for over a year. Sack or no sack, that doesn't sound like a "no one" to me!


When I said noone I ment I liked hte idea of not having a sack or that leader status and could be more open on things. I know with my tenure in Fable Unity. Some ppl didnt like me and tried to get me out of there. I also know that I did alot in that shell for everyone and helped out as much as possible. You know Sophus I really wish I had that pm you sent me. But I lost it.

Leaders arent great because they chose to lead. They are great because they build themselves up with great ppl to help them out. I learned that from my old job and from you old man. I just took that and carried it over into FU and into Ichiban to try and make it the greatest shell in Shiva and o how it was great. Ppl knew the ls all over. Some hated us some loved us and some feared us.


#10 May 01 2010 at 10:59 PM Rating: Good
***
1,255 posts
Fear is only as good as the number of zombies after your brain.
____________________________
Shiva:
26 Pimp / 7 Warrior / 2 Blue Mage / 1 Red Mage / 0.25 Bard

Pirate AF (Re)Obtained!!

Posted by Diiz on Midgarsormr:
"Ya know, despite the fact that he seems to be able to write posts that drag out f-o-r-e-v-e-r, sophus ain't half bad."


(\ /) ..he's coming...
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 10 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (10)