Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
This thread is locked

Marylyn's Pickup Xarcabard RunsFollow

#52 Jan 26 2009 at 5:12 PM Rating: Good
***
1,923 posts
RunningDemon wrote:
We

A. Have an inactive list, for people that have issues like this.

B. Have a rule that you can only do with us.

C. You later denied being in the zone with that group when Wild asked you about it the next day.



Point is, if you start hopping around to zones all crazy, you do it with someone else, not with Dynacore. The policy since the start has been, you do with us, and with us only. If we did not have this rule, older players would only come northlands and CoP, leaving the rest of us to work the cities with lower #s than we already have.

This LS has a joint purpose if you remember, to get armor AND upgrade relics. If you wanted to join a LS to get you northlands faster, find one that only has to break even on runs. We on the other hand have around 15 people actively upgrading weapons at a given time and need city runs to make the LS work.

You broke the rules, you tried lying to get around it, and now you have to deal with it Luci. The Yamato/Dynacore/Einenjar kickings are unrelated. You were kicked from Dynacore for breaking the rules and then lying to the leadership. Einenjar is completely unrelated to Dynacore, all people do there is show up, kill things, then get out, and only see each other for 2 hours a week. Don't go keeping on with this grand conspiracy, you were kicked for breaking known rules that we have kicked people from numerous times before, so deal with it.


I never denied it, I openly admitted that I did the xarc run and explained to wildman why I did it just as I explained my reasons in earlier posts. I don't know who told you otherwise. I did many city runs, I wasn't picking my zones, I did the runs I could it's as simple as that.
____________________________


XX
#53 Jan 26 2009 at 5:15 PM Rating: Good
***
2,063 posts
You did deny the first time, the time we kicked you from Dynacore for.
____________________________
BST Bible/BST Antholohgies/Seraph Crafting/The List
#54 Jan 26 2009 at 6:11 PM Rating: Good
***
1,923 posts
RunningDemon wrote:
You did deny the first time, the time we kicked you from Dynacore for.


the first time? there was only 1 time Wildman spoke to me about it... get your facts straight.

here's when he kicked me, and here's me admitting it...

Convo with Wildman
____________________________


XX
#55 Jan 26 2009 at 6:18 PM Rating: Good
***
1,923 posts
Dekusutaa wrote:
Luci, you're an awesome player and I was very sad to see you go, not to mention many of your friends remained in Yamato doing events, so I never understood why you would leave us just because a few people didn't like you.


I explained to you that I no longer had fun with Yamato because of certain people. Some of my friends have quit your shell since and more will likely follow. With so much effort put into their points, it would be waste not to spend em.


Quote:
When you quit the shell, you dropped your pearl and asked for it back just so you could come to einherjar. So from day 1, there was a perception that you would only come to events that benefited you. Whether that's true or not I can't say, but the leaders heard that from many people.


After I dropped the pearl, I asked if I could continue attending einerjar because it was seperate from Yamato but just used the same pearl, I did not ask for the pearl back, you insisted on giving me the pearl because it was -needed- for einerjar.

Quote:
When the whole episode over selling your JoL earrings occurred and you put taunting /seacoms to people who disliked it, you commented to me people were trying to use it to kick you from Einherjar. So I'm sure you were aware that you weren't winning over friends by doing that.


I was fully aware I wasn't winning over friends. I've explained why I sold it and why I feel no regret for doing it. The /seacom were made because some people were pushing for me to be kicked from einherjar because I sold the earring.. as if my action somehow personally hurt them and ruined their einerjar..

Quote:
Getting kicked from Dynacore may seem irrelevant to you and it probably is had you not continued to do pickup Dynamis runs with the same leader that stole other people's Xarcabards, but Wildman and Cole were not only your leaders in Dynacore but your team mates in Einherjar. How could you not put 2 and 2 together?


Again, I've explain this already... my dynamis runs did NOT interfere with Dynacore nor Wildman nor Cole so they weren't affected by this in any way.


Quote:
I wish for the happy Luci who was always there to do things with us from 2 years ago. You make people unhappy and the leaders hear about it. You do things that **** people off and the leaders hear about it and it makes our events more and more difficult to run, including einherjar. Like I said yesterday, we gave you so many chances and you don't seem to appreciate it.

Edited, Jan 26th 2009 4:21pm by Dekusutaa


I'm still the same old Luci, you just chose to surround yourself with people that I could simply not agree with. And once again as I've said in earlier posts, I was just the one with the voice, and it represented the views of many members who supported me. On the other hand there was also many who disliked me for being outspoken.

Some cry babies(mostly the same few people all the time.. the same people who never agreed with me) would continuously find reasons to whine about me for things unrelated to einherjar and that in no way affected them while the rest of the LS didn't care what I did.. even the actual owner of your shell was not bothered by me.

Every time I spoke to you, you never warned me of anything and up until last night you would /wave and /joy me when we met.. which is why it was a shock to me when I was kicked by you.

And you dam well know I've always been very appreciative of everything Yamato helped me achieve, and everything I said or done was to better and benefit Yamato. I definitely have my faults, I'm no angel(nobody is) but please don't make me out to be some selfish greedy prick because you know that's not true.

I got angry last night and rightfully so. I maybe said some things I shouldn't have. Deku, you were always nice to me and you didn't deserve to be treated that way. I'm sorry for the way this all ended, but I still don't believe anything I did warranted the kick I got and consequently throwing away all the effort I put into einerjar.


I've said what I have to say in all honesty. Believe what you will, think what you want of me, so be it. I'm not gonna keep this thread going. If anyone wishes to talk you can /tell me in-game..
____________________________


XX
#56 Jan 26 2009 at 8:32 PM Rating: Decent
*
170 posts
Good thing we have Catwho to blow every trivial issue regarding Dynamis out of proportion.
#57 Jan 26 2009 at 8:39 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
******
20,228 posts
Eh, I consider myself a muckraker. I stir up **** and make a stink so people are forced to notice.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#58 Jan 27 2009 at 1:56 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
746 posts
Quote:
Good thing we have Catwho to blow every trivial issue regarding Dynamis out of proportion.

Seconded... minus the sarcasm.
#59 Jan 27 2009 at 7:13 AM Rating: Decent
I talked to a friend who was in Xarc the night that our run was stolen by a pickup group. He was unaware that when you break glass on a zone that it automatically reserves that zone for the next five hours, regardless of how long you actually stay in. He thought, as I did honestly at that time, that once they were out that someone else could go in, like Limbus; I found out different that night from my LS leaders. If Dynamis was set up like Limbus, we could have gone to Xarc that night because, as my friend confirmed before he agreed to go, they would be out by 8pm when we were supposed to enter.

(If this info is incorrect, please feel free to correct me; I have not been able to find this info listed anywhere, at least not anywhere that Google searches.)

That person, when they found out that he was a part of stealing an LS's zone, dropped his glass. He has my respect for that.

Now, I can't say with any certainty that a person who has played this game for several years and feels that they are capable of organizing a pickup group to spend his or her 500K would have to know about this fact. I would think they would at least have a clue. If not, and for all those would-be members of a pickup group who read this, you now know.


Edited, Jan 27th 2009 10:15am by EmoriaEmoria
____________________________
FFXIV: Luthien Tinuviel, Elezen Female, Balmug (And will re-roll on a new server in August)
FFXI: Luthian, Elvaan Female, Bismarck (originally Luthien on Seraph):
85RDM | 80WAR | 76DRG
lolgaxe+1 wrote:
I've always been of the opinion that Warrior was the Swiss Army Knife of Vana'diel.
#60 Jan 27 2009 at 8:13 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
******
20,228 posts
Er, no.

Dynamis zone reservations cancel 10 minutes after the last person exits the zone, even if there is time left on the clock. We once exited glacier early when we got a late start because there was a LS scheduled to go in and we ran over our time.

Edit: I know they aren't locked down for 4-5 hours, because if a linkshell fails to get any of the time extensions and gets booted out, another linkshell can enter in immediately after their time expires, even if there were only in there for an hour.



Edited, Jan 27th 2009 12:06pm by catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
1 2 Next »
This thread is locked
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 8 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (8)