Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

ahaFollow

#1 Sep 16 2008 at 1:18 AM Rating: Sub-Default
21 posts
Well, i see my post worked as i wanted.
Lol guys im not racist, i have nothing against Americans and my whole LS and friends know, that i wish to move to the States.
The reson i wanted to do this post is to make those ppl that insulted and abused of my team members the same way my members felt when receiving those insults.
Its not nice to feel hated, Do you understand now what my members felt with no reason? now think twice.
I would have though of the possibility of joining the calendar, some ppl talked to me nicely about this, but i was already tired of being threatened and insulted before even try to talk, so i decided not to.
I dont care what ppl thinks about me, i have my personal problems as we all have in real life, and this kind of stuff is just sugar to my life againts the real problems i have to face, but not everyone is as strong as im, my friends (my ls) have been feeling bad and they dont deserve it, so you just got some hate back from me.
the main post on this thread was made with the sole excuse to make you feel the same way u guys made us feel, nothing of what was said on it reflects my thoughs or personality.
Im not a person that likes revenge, not even punishing (¬¬ that was the reason i broke Dynamis, because i wasnt unable to punish taking points off and stuff to make ppl cooperate)but i felt like i was needing to give you a leason of ppl feelings, you havent even scratched me with those comments, but u have teared the feelings of my friends, being them guilty of nothing, and thats more important than a dynamis run.
#2Lionze, Posted: Sep 16 2008 at 2:35 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Btw the reason im not going UNDER an AMERICAN CALENDAR its because im already punishing my EU members too much by going to bed at 5-6 am, to even make them go laters because of scheduling.
#3 Sep 16 2008 at 6:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
20 posts
@.@; geebus Lionze.

I must say you have a way of riling people into a frenzy. For future reference tho; if we happen to have trouble with other linkshell's again, please don't do that again. Racism and hate even if it was to get attention isn't forgotten as easily as "Oh it was a joke! Ha ha ha ha ha........." People may not change their minds of your fake views from the previous post. I knew that wasn't how you felt because the fact I know you. People that don't tho will have a harder time accepting this reverse post you placed. All we can hope for is that people will see the point you are trying to make. Plus it makes my job harder in trying to communicate with everyone for a better means of the dynamis world. I hope you feel better now Lionze. No more angry posts. You want something resolved? Think clearly and post it objectively. You'll find people are more receptive that way.
____________________________
Life is full of chaos we must appreciate it.
#4 Sep 16 2008 at 6:56 AM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
Lionze wrote:
I feel sorry for the post i made accusing americans of retars, it was made in angry cuz im tired of seeing the injustice my members are living. and as i say, to put yourselves on the same situation they have been living.


We know that, that's why I can laugh at it. But, if people don't know you it's kinda tough to assume anything else from that post. lol
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#5 Sep 16 2008 at 6:57 AM Rating: Decent
*
141 posts
lol!

What a horribly lame attempt at doing damage control. Lionze, you are so transparent. Do you really think anyone believes that your other post was supposed to teach us a lesson? You're incredibly pathetic and I don't buy your **** for one second. You're nothing but a racist pig who is backpeddling on previous comments so you don't lose the American members of your shell. The fact is, no one has "attacked" your members. They've been called out for rude, belligerent, and harassing people...but that isn't "attacking" them. In fact, it was the members of your linkshell that viciously attacked a number of members of other shells, and those people got fed up with it. All you did was attack further, and show the reason behind it all...you hate Americans. You're sick.
#6Jereth, Posted: Sep 16 2008 at 7:04 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Well, I can't say that post of his was the best tactic in the world, but I can point out that if he did hate Americans that much, he never would've let them in the LS.
#7 Sep 16 2008 at 7:17 AM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:

Well, I can't say that post of his was the best tactic in the world, but I can point out that if he did hate Americans that much, he never would've let them in the LS.


So, did southern plantationers love or even like the slaves they purchased? Um...think again. People will temporarily overcome their hatred of a people if those people are able to help them with something, either voluntarily or by force.
#8 Sep 16 2008 at 7:17 AM Rating: Good
*
204 posts
Lionze wrote:
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja
____________________________
lets all use drachen greaves cause were all **** morons
#9 Sep 16 2008 at 7:32 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
So, did southern plantationers love or even like the slaves they purchased? Um...think again. People will temporarily overcome their hatred of a people if those people are able to help them with something, either voluntarily or by force.


Some did and some did not, I suggest you learn history better. Also, I know the difference between using people and friendship. After all, I'm not just merely speculating from the outside like you are. I talk to him on a daily basis on IM, and I am American and he does not hate me.

Do you lend people you hate gil when they just gotta have their next HQ staff today rather than wait for **** to sell on the AH?

You see, lets pretend something. Lets pretend you're talking out of your backside and have not much to support your claims outside of some stupid post. Lets also pretend you can't admit your wrong because you're insecure. Lets also pretend I have way more authoritative opinions on the anti-American matter because I spend time with the guy that you obviously don't.

And lets just blaze over one point of his, he said he wouldn't mind moving here. And I know that to be true, because unlike you I talk to him.

Now, far be it from me to rain on your narrow-minded parade. Stick to the dynamis argument. At least on that front you don't look as foolish (but barely so).

Edited, Sep 16th 2008 10:33am by Jereth
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#10 Sep 16 2008 at 7:54 AM Rating: Decent
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:

Some did and some did not, I suggest you learn history better.


Me? lol...you're an idiot. Removing someone's freedom does not correlate with a feeling a fondness, like or love.

Jereth wrote:

Also, I know the difference between using people and friendship. After all, I'm not just merely speculating from the outside like you are. I talk to him on a daily basis on IM, and I am American and he does not hate me.


Sounds like he has you fooled. I guess some people are are just too easy.

Jereth wrote:

Do you lend people you hate gil when they just gotta have their next HQ staff today rather than wait for **** to sell on the AH?


Ah, so he bought your friendship. Everyone has a price.

Jereth wrote:

You see, lets pretend something. Lets pretend you're talking out of your backside and have not much to support your claims outside of some stupid post. Lets also pretend you can't admit your wrong because you're insecure. Lets also pretend I have way more authoritative opinions on the anti-American matter because I spend time with the guy that you obviously don't.

And lets just blaze over one point of his, he said he wouldn't mind moving here. And I know that to be true, because unlike you I talk to him.

Now, far be it from me to rain on your narrow-minded parade. Stick to the dynamis argument. At least on that front you don't look as foolish (but barely so).


I know, let's pretend you're not an idiot. Nah...too difficult. You keep going around the same BS, making accusations/claims, and then failing to give any points to back them up. You fail at debate because your limited intelligence only allows you to call names.

There are leaders and followers in this world, and you fall most definitely in the latter category. You're a weak minded individual which is exemplified by your undying loyalty to a linkshell leader who holds an inherent hatred for your race. That makes you as guilty as him for perpetuating the racism exhibited here.
#11 Sep 16 2008 at 8:06 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
436 posts
Lionze wrote:
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
____________________________
Hushigoshi
MNK75 :: BLM75 :: WAR75 :: THF75 :: RDM75 :: NIN75 :: BRD75 :: SMN75 :: SAM75
GuardiansORagnarok

H2H:8/8|DGR:8/8|CRIT+%:4/4|STR:5/5
Counter:5/5|KickAttack:5/5
Ice:5/5|Thunder:5/5|AMII:6/6
Berserk:3/5|Aggresor:3/5|DoubleAttack:4/5
TripleAttack:5/5|Feint:5/5
AvatarAttk:5/5|AvatarMAttk:5/5|75BP:6/6
StoreTP:4/5|Meditate:1/5|Overwhelm:1/5
#12 Sep 16 2008 at 8:21 AM Rating: Decent
*
73 posts
Quote:
Btw the reason im not going UNDER an AMERICAN CALENDAR its because im already punishing my EU members too much by going to bed at 5-6 am, to even make them go laters because of scheduling.
for your info being on the calendar was my very porpouse at the beggining when i got to know it existance, but how do you do that when u are being threatened?, because is that what i got, insults and threatenings, so accept your part of responsability as i accept the bad fame i got.


ok... how is using the calendar punishing EU players? YOU CAN PICK ANYTIME YOU WANT, ITS A CALENDAR. Posting on it doesnt affect the EU players at all. All you give are lame excuses. And honestly, you are no real leader. I feel sorry for your members. Some seem to have better sense than you do. I hope then end up leaving and you are stuck with the other people who follow you blindly.
____________________________
Character:Tokyorose
Server: Ragnarok
Nation: Windy
Rank: 6
Job: 75 SMN|75COR|75PUP|75SCH|75DNC
#13 Sep 16 2008 at 8:51 AM Rating: Decent
*
204 posts
Lionze wrote:
I'm the spanish Demonspawnmatt!
____________________________
lets all use drachen greaves cause were all **** morons
#14 Sep 16 2008 at 9:47 AM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
Me? lol...you're an idiot. Removing someone's freedom does not correlate with a feeling a fondness, like or love.


Once again you're narrow minded. Let me use crayon's here for you with an example. Lets say I lived in that time period where it was legal, but I wanted to make sure people weren't treated worse. The only way to make sure they aren't bought by a tyrant is to buy them yourself. Sure, the system was stupid, but with it in place some people had to play the game. And that IS an act of compassion. A little common sense goes a long way, so try using it.

Bummage wrote:
Sounds like he has you fooled. I guess some people are are just too easy.


Yeah you should know better than me considering you've never had a real conversation with him. Speaking of foolish...

Bummage wrote:
Ah, so he bought your friendship. Everyone has a price.


Wrong again. Since you know everything I suppose there's no need in saying this, but we were friends BEFORE that occurred. Of course, since you don't understand time (as has been proven)...

Bummage wrote:
I know, let's pretend you're not an idiot. Nah...too difficult. You keep going around the same BS, making accusations/claims, and then failing to give any points to back them up. You fail at debate because your limited intelligence only allows you to call names.


lol, thank you for reminding me that I'm soo much better off than some people in this world. I owe you one.

Bummage wrote:
There are leaders and followers in this world, and you fall most definitely in the latter category. You're a weak minded individual which is exemplified by your undying loyalty to a linkshell leader who holds an inherent hatred for your race.


I suppose I'm weak because I'm not easily fooled by some whiny idiot on a website. I suppose I'm only a follower too, that has started LSes and about to start a business IRL and I work as an independent contractor - which is being self-employeed since you're retarded. I guess you must be right. So glad you know everything there is to know from just one post.

Bummage wrote:
That makes you as guilty as him for perpetuating the racism exhibited here.


There you go showing your lack of sense again. YOU'RE perpetuating it by not shutting up about it. I never excused it. But, why should I let the truth stop you, you're on a roll.

I'm gonna do in this thread the same, enjoy your sad life. Until you can produce rational thinking then by all means win at your loser's game.

Edited, Sep 16th 2008 12:44pm by Jereth
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#15 Sep 16 2008 at 9:54 AM Rating: Good
*
73 posts
Jereth, you too are a leader of Starmakers, I suggest you take a look at how other officers, such as Kysah are acting and realize that your bickering does not seem very leader like. I hope you are able to come in agreement with other officers, and if you really agree with how lionze is acting, to the point of defending his ludicrous behavior, then I hope the other officers come to realize that they are better without people like this. The fact that you aren't appalled by his ridiculous posts seem to speak volumes.

____________________________
Character:Tokyorose
Server: Ragnarok
Nation: Windy
Rank: 6
Job: 75 SMN|75COR|75PUP|75SCH|75DNC
#16 Sep 16 2008 at 10:07 AM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
Tokyorose wrote:
Jereth, you too are a leader of Starmakers, I suggest you take a look at how other officers, such as Kysah are acting and realize that your bickering does not seem very leader like. I hope you are able to come in agreement with other officers, and if you really agree with how lionze is acting, to the point of defending his ludicrous behavior, then I hope the other officers come to realize that they are better without people like this. The fact that you aren't appalled by his ridiculous posts seem to speak volumes.


Well I do agree about the bickering being bad. My beef is with Bummage only (we all have our weaknesses, and bickering with fools like Bummage is mine I guess).

Not to reiterate what as been said, but I have mentioned I do not endorse Lionze's posts more than once. Please do not let Bummage's childish musings dilute that point, as I never once said otherwise. My stance should be evident to anyone who actually reads my posts IMO. So I find it odd you say what you did.

But, I will not berate Lionze on this forum however. There is zero point in me bickering in a public forum about Lionze's post for the world to see outside of me saying it's not endorsed - which I said already. To me, that is being a leader. Not making every last thing public just for people's entertainment is a sign of positive action, not the other way around. :)

Edited, Sep 16th 2008 1:05pm by Jereth
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#17 Sep 16 2008 at 10:35 AM Rating: Decent
21 posts
Tokyorose wrote:
Quote:
Btw the reason im not going UNDER an AMERICAN CALENDAR its because im already punishing my EU members too much by going to bed at 5-6 am, to even make them go laters because of scheduling.
for your info being on the calendar was my very porpouse at the beggining when i got to know it existance, but how do you do that when u are being threatened?, because is that what i got, insults and threatenings, so accept your part of responsability as i accept the bad fame i got.


ok... how is using the calendar punishing EU players? YOU CAN PICK ANYTIME YOU WANT, ITS A CALENDAR. Posting on it doesnt affect the EU players at all. All you give are lame excuses. And honestly, you are no real leader. I feel sorry for your members. Some seem to have better sense than you do. I hope then end up leaving and you are stuck with the other people who follow you blindly.


rose most of the free time comes after our actual run times, wich means much later, thats punishing
#18 Sep 16 2008 at 10:41 AM Rating: Good
*
73 posts
Quote:

rose most of the free time comes after our actual run times, wich means much later, thats punishing

Then make a run time that the average ls member can attend? I dont understand what you are arguing about. Joining this calendar, you post the time you are mostly likely available on.
____________________________
Character:Tokyorose
Server: Ragnarok
Nation: Windy
Rank: 6
Job: 75 SMN|75COR|75PUP|75SCH|75DNC
#19 Sep 16 2008 at 11:11 AM Rating: Excellent
27 posts
Lionze wrote:
rose most of the free time comes after our actual run times, wich means much later, thats punishing


Lionze, again you don't seem to quite understand the prcoess, and primary functions of the Calendar.
  • Starsmakers LS representative registers on the forum for the Calendar
  • The LS representative gets his/her account set up by the admins
  • The LS representative gets their account settings set up for time zone etc.
  • The LS representative takes the time/day their LS has agreed to run
  • The LS representative checks those time/days to see what is available
  • If for example the other linkshells that run in your time/day frame have Jeuno, Xarcabard, and Beaucedine taken you must choose an alternative
  • The remaining zones would be Windurst, San d'Oria, Bastok, and the COP areas
  • The LS representative must be sure to note that even though no one has those zones at the exact time you may wish to do a run, you need to also be sure that any zone you choose does not have a linkshell that has a time/day reserved that will start before your run could possibly end
  • If after looking over the Calender you find a time/day and run available you reserve it by putting in your LS name, followed by the time you are doing the run in either GMT or NA time zones at your preference
  • The LS representative my not get the exact zone they wished initially, but after a couple weeks of taking what's only available with no conflict you will reach a point of having your choice of zones
  • Most linkshells plan one month in advance, so it would be advised to do this as well to maintain your preferred area selections

All the new Dynamis linkshells that have come before you in the NA/EU time frame have paid their dues, and had to take whatever was available at first. Consider it a right of passage that your LS must endure to be part of the Dynamis community here on Ragnarok.

You seem to view it as a punishment tool versus what it is in reality. You are going to have to move from your selfish train of thought and towards one of selflessness. True you will not get the zones you want at first, but in time if you do as listed above you will be able to get the zones you want. It just takes patience, understanding, and time to achieve this.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarok
Character: Bethany
Started FFXI: October 2003
Lv.75 Jobs: WHM-BLM-RDM-BLU-SCH-SMN-BRD-BST-MNK
Chat LS Senior Officer: The Order Of The FSM
Dyanmis LS Senior Officer: Worship The Floor
Recruiting Status Limited: www.worshipthefloor.com
#20 Sep 16 2008 at 11:13 AM Rating: Decent
21 posts
Tokyorose wrote:
Quote:

rose most of the free time comes after our actual run times, wich means much later, thats punishing

Then make a run time that the average ls member can attend? I dont understand what you are arguing about. Joining this calendar, you post the time you are mostly likely available on.


the conflict come that we cant even start 20 minutes earlier cuz our USA members ar still @work/school or getting to their houses, we cant do 20 minutes later than what we do already, cuz we are sleeping in EU 2-4 hours before going to work/school or both wich is my case.

It is a conflict to get "that" exact time we do our runs, and have availability on that calendar, and as i said on the main post of this thread, from the beggining we have being threatened, even when i did not know it existance, so if you mix time conflicts and another LS threatening us, then u got the reason why i havent joined the calendar.

Actually all that matter can be fixed if we get to a real conversation, not with ppl acting like bummage or stuff that only tries us to fight harder to enjoy themselves. I made the "i hate the americans" post to make you understand your previous post promoting "hate starsmaker LS members" as you did before, like it or not it was a payback, i dont care if you trust me or not, i dont care what ppl thinks about me, i care about my members (every single one) and if you think u havent damaged them, u havent make them suffer or feel bad, just ask to them, and they were guilty of nothing.

I made this tread to bring peace, and my members names cleaned and a solution to all this matter, the solution is get into a serious "real time" chat and find ways, I really want to end this and make peace, but it seems ppl here still wants war.

you should apreciate im talking, i dont spend my time of ppl i dont know, i only care of my ppl, im trying to make an appointment were we can all be agreed and find a real solution, but ppl here only brings insults and stupidity, have someone here tried to bring any solution, plan, good talking or promote peace? my ls members only.
#21 Sep 16 2008 at 12:44 PM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:

Once again you're narrow minded. Let me use crayon's here for you with an example.


Yes, with the caliber of your posts it does seem that crayons are more apt of a writing instrument for you.

Jereth wrote:

Lets say I lived in that time period where it was legal, but I wanted to make sure people weren't treated worse. The only way to make sure they aren't bought by a tyrant is to buy them yourself.


So now the slave owners were noble in that they bought slaves to avoid the mean people from getting them. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. I'm dying here, are you for real? Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds.

Jereth wrote:
A little common sense goes a long way, so try using it.


lol, ya...common sense that owners bought their slaves to be compassionate and save them from other slave owners? Do you have any idea how disrespectful that comment is to the black people of this country? You pretty much just said that slave owners did them a favor. You wouldn't know common sense if it bit you in the ass.

Jereth wrote:
I suppose I'm weak


Yep.

Jereth wrote:
I suppose I'm only a follower too, that has started LSes and about to start a business IRL and I work as an independent contractor - which is being self-employeed since you're retarded.


oooo...here comes the self-proclaimed list of what makes you so wonderful. All crafted so unimaginatively from your mind. lol! btw, I'm head of a multi-billion corporation and have 10,000 people working for me and make millions of dollars a year. See how easy that was? I can do it too. Moron.

Jereth wrote:
There you go showing your lack of sense again. YOU'RE perpetuating it by not shutting up about it.


You'd like that wouldn't you? Me to shut up that is. You can't handle it anymore so instead of walking away your asking me to shut up. No way dude, game is on. :)

#22 Sep 16 2008 at 12:55 PM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
Bammage wrote:
So now the slave owners were noble in that they bought slaves to avoid the mean people from getting them. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. I'm dying here, are you for real? Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds.


I am not concerned with the rest of your thoughtless diatribe as you're just a baby who can't be wrong and do nothing but yes/no argue and whine. But, in regards to this, I never did once say all slave owners were good. In that were in fact the case, then my point would be my contradictory in the first place as there is nothing to protect against.

And before you say otherwise, there was no contraindication outside of what you made up, since you cannot seem to understand your own words much less mine.

It's clear you're just pulling this stuff out of thin air, which is not surprising. But the fact of the matter is there were good people out there that did own slaves despite the idea of owning another human is abhorred. Do not twist this to mean all were good and slavery was right.

And I only mention this in the idea of preserving a more accurate notion of history rather than give a flip about what some kiddie on a website with half a brain is concerned with.

Now, if you'll excuse me, enjoy your loser game. And if you attempt bait me with the slavery thing again because I won't bite on other topics I won't bite on this one again. I think enough has been said to get my point across on the topic to those with the willingness to listen.

Enjoy winning your loser game. I'm out.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#23 Sep 16 2008 at 1:29 PM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:

But the fact of the matter is there were good people out there that did own slaves


wow

Jereth wrote:
Enjoy winning your loser game. I'm out.


Out again? You said that in the other post and then *poof* you return, kinda like a Cher concert.
#24 Sep 16 2008 at 1:57 PM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Lionze wrote:

the conflict come that we cant even start 20 minutes earlier cuz our USA members ar still @work/school or getting to their houses, we cant do 20 minutes later than what we do already, cuz we are sleeping in EU 2-4 hours before going to work/school or both wich is my case.


Regardless of your conflicts, it isn't an acceptable excuse to disrespect the other members of the Ragnarok community. If you're going to lead a linkshell successfully, then you need to put in the effort to make it work without **** over other dynamis linkshells.

Lionze wrote:

Actually all that matter can be fixed if we get to a real conversation, not with ppl acting like bummage


That was attempted on several occasions by leaders of other shells, and you refused to cooperate. So please don't pretend to be so communicative now, it's a little bit late for that. And btw, it took someone like me to put a spark under your **** and show that you need to do something about this conflict you've created.

Lionze wrote:

I made the "i hate the americans" post to make you understand your previous post promoting "hate starsmaker LS members" as you did before, like it or not it was a payback


That's a huge line of BS. No one believes you Lionze. You can't even make a sincere apology about your racist comments. You're pretending you made those comments in retaliation, but that isn't the case. No one buys that load of crap. First you told your fellow linkshell mates that you did it out of anger and you didn't mean it...then your story switched to it being a payback. You're a liar on all sides of this debate.

Lionze wrote:

i dont care if you trust me or not, i dont care what ppl thinks about me,


Then why are you posting here? Why try to make a difference now in the problems you have caused?

Quote:
i care about my members (every single one)


Really? Even the ones you hate because their American? You know, the ones who you claim are retarded?

Quote:
I made this tread to bring peace, and my members names cleaned


No, you made this thread to cover your ass. It was a lame attempt to do damage control from the other thread you made where you exclaimed your hatred for Americans.

Quote:
I really want to end this and make peace, but it seems ppl here still wants war.


Then use the calender. For the sake of other linkshell members, for the sake of your own linkshell members, use the calender.

Quote:
you should apreciate im talking, i dont spend my time of ppl i dont know, i only care of my ppl,


You aren't that special, cupcake. You should appreciate that anyone at all is willing to even respond to your racist self-righteousness.

Quote:
im trying to make an appointment were we can all be agreed and find a real solution, but ppl here only brings insults and stupidity, have someone here tried to bring any solution, plan, good talking or promote peace? my ls members only.


No, not hardly. Several of your members have been posting here in support of your racist comments and refusing to cooperate. And members of other linkshells have been trying to communicate in a civil manner.
#25 Sep 16 2008 at 3:39 PM Rating: Decent
21 posts
bummage, can you just shut up? this thread is for adults and your negativity doesnt help
#26 Sep 16 2008 at 8:59 PM Rating: Decent
*
204 posts
yeah cause your first post proved your an adult huh?
____________________________
lets all use drachen greaves cause were all **** morons
#27 Sep 16 2008 at 10:11 PM Rating: Decent
*
141 posts
Quote:
Lionze
bummage, can you just shut up? this thread is for adults and your negativity doesnt help


Not a chance buttboy. If you're going to start sh1t, you're gonna answer to sh1t. You're nothing but a filthy racist pig who needs to get over his condescending attitude and treat others with respect. As much as you'd like me to shut up, it isn't going to happen. You and your linkshell are **** off a lot of people, not just because of your disgusting behavior in-game, but because of your racist beliefs. You are an idiot.
#28 Sep 17 2008 at 3:32 AM Rating: Default
21 posts
Bummage wrote:
Quote:
Lionze
bummage, can you just shut up? this thread is for adults and your negativity doesnt help


Not a chance buttboy. If you're going to start sh1t, you're gonna answer to sh1t. You're nothing but a filthy racist pig who needs to get over his condescending attitude and treat others with respect. As much as you'd like me to shut up, it isn't going to happen. You and your linkshell are **** off a lot of people, not just because of your disgusting behavior in-game, but because of your racist beliefs. You are an idiot.


yawn
#29 Sep 17 2008 at 5:25 AM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Lionze wrote:


Bummage wrote:


Lionze wrote:

bummage, can you just shut up? this thread is for adults and your negativity doesnt help



Not a chance buttboy. If you're going to start sh1t, you're gonna answer to sh1t. You're nothing but a filthy racist pig who needs to get over his condescending attitude and treat others with respect. As much as you'd like me to shut up, it isn't going to happen. You and your linkshell are **** off a lot of people, not just because of your disgusting behavior in-game, but because of your racist beliefs. You are an idiot.

yawn


That's the best response you can give? Could you be any more condescending? Of course, this is a great representation of the response many have received in game from you, a complete unwillingness to cooperate.

Oh and Jereth, one other thing I'd like to revisit. You said in this thread the following:

Jereth wrote:

I suppose I'm only a follower too, that has started LSes and about to start a business IRL and I work as an independent contractor - which is being self-employeed since you're retarded.


Now, what's funny about your self-proclaimed profession is that you state an entirely different line of work on the StarsMaker forums. According to you, you are unemployed and don't know what your available times will be since you don't know where you will be working:

Jereth wrote:

Sack
Sack


Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Posts: 35
Location: Louisiana, USA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
I didn't vote yet, because if I can go sooner I will. It'll really depend on the job I end up taking though over the next couple of weeks. So, I might vote yes and the it be a no. lol
#30 Sep 17 2008 at 5:51 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
Now, what's funny about your self-proclaimed profession is that you state an entirely different line of work on the StarsMaker forums. According to you, you are unemployed and don't know what your available times will be since you don't know where you will be working:


Wow, you really have no life do you? Those forums apparently aren't locked down, or you're using some ex-member's account. If so I may have to take them over to prevent idiots like you from getting there. You wanna call me a bad person, but yet your lifeless self enjoys harassment over a video game. I suggest you get a clue.

So sure you baited me, because this is my profession which I care about. But before I address your stupidity I would like to say if you do not stop with this harassment and stalking I will be reporting you to your ISP. You see, once you visit a site it's not hard for your IP address to be recorded as it's required to be sent over the HTTP 1.1 protocol, and from such your ISP can be determined. Most ISPs have abuse policies. Do the math. Now, this won't be instant as I do not control that site, but don't think I wouldn't do it to stop you.

For the record, me saying I'm between jobs does not mean unemployed. An, independent contractor takes on short term and long term contracts. I am during a migration for various reasons which I will not explain to a child and as such my schedule very well may change.

But since you know everything in the world I suppose there's no need in saying this. And LASTLY, since you harp on this point, it's obvious that you're not only lifeless but also jealous. But, since you know everything I'm sure simple psychology is a cakewalk for someone like you.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#31 Sep 17 2008 at 6:16 AM Rating: Default
*
50 posts
the same of the other post.. bla bla bla..
go to home child, your mummy is worring about you..
#32 Sep 17 2008 at 6:33 AM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
First and foremost Jereth, I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you back into the thread you left. :)

Jereth wrote:

Wow, you really have no life do you?


You can insult me to high heaven. You can call me a plethora of names. It doesn't matter anymore. I just proved that you were lying in this thread. Your best bet would've been to just let it alone, but I knew you'd respond. How could you not?

Jereth wrote:

Those forums apparently aren't locked down, or you're using some ex-member's account.


I have a dramatic shocking soap-opera-like revelation for you. I'm a member of StarsMaker. Wonder who I am? You'll just have to keep on wondering. I'll wave to you later in Dyna-Sandy ;)

Jereth wrote:

If so I may have to take them over to prevent idiots like you from getting there.


Good luck, junior.

Jereth wrote:

So sure you baited me


Hook, line, & sinker. :D

Jereth wrote:

But before I address your stupidity I would like to say if you do not stop with this harassment and stalking I will be reporting you to your ISP. You see, once you visit a site it's not hard for your IP address to be recorded as it's required to be sent over the HTTP 1.1 protocol, and from such your ISP can be determined. Most ISPs have abuse policies. Do the math.


As someone who is very well aware of ISPs, what they mean, and what can be done, I can say without a doubt in my mind that you are merely continuing to blow hot air...a threat which holds absolutely no substance whatsoever. Even if you could figure out which member I am...even if you could figure out my ISP addy, you couldn't do **** with it. What are you gonna do? Call my ISP and boohoo because a member turned against you. LOL, they couldn't care less about your petty shortcomings.

Jereth wrote:

Now, this won't be instant as I do not control that site, but don't think I wouldn't do it to stop you.


Once again, I wish you the absolute best of luck.

Jereth wrote:

For the record, me saying I'm between jobs does not mean unemployed. An, independent contractor takes on short term and long term contracts. I am during a migration for various reasons which I will not explain to a child and as such my schedule very well may change.


Riiiiiiiiiight.

Jereth wrote:

But since you know everything in the world I suppose there's no need in saying this.


I most certainly wouldn't say I know everything in the world, but about knowing you I would. You're soooooo transparent, I know you better than you know yourself. Like I knew you'd post another reply to me...and how I know you'll reply again. :)

Jereth wrote:
And LASTLY, since you harp on this point, it's obvious that you're not only lifeless but also jealous. But, since you know everything I'm sure simple psychology is a cakewalk for someone like you.


Yep, cakewalk. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
#33 Sep 17 2008 at 8:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Lionze wrote:

The reson i wanted to do this post is to make those ppl that insulted and abused of my team members the same way my members felt when receiving those insults.
Its not nice to feel hated, Do you understand now what my members felt with no reason? now think twice.



Yeah, that worked well . I'd read the dynamis thread and not taken sides as its not something I know a great deal about, but your racist post succeeded in offending not just those who'd said things against your LS, but a lot of people who hadn't gotten involved at all.

Personally, I think Kysah and the other LS members who have shown maturity should ditch Lionze as a leader- he's a bad representative and unfortunately they will end up getting tarred by the same brush .

Kysah (and others) should start a new Dyna linkshell, and get rid of this bad apple of a leader . Having never met any of you, I have to say Kysah seems infinitaly more mature, and more capable of leading a dynamis linkhsell into success through honour, integrity, and good communication with others than Lionze will ever be .

____________________________
Quote:
My dad's a disorganised fishmonger who's strangely into bestiality.

He's all over the plaice.
#34 Sep 17 2008 at 9:58 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
I have a dramatic shocking soap-opera-like revelation for you. I'm a member of StarsMaker. Wonder who I am? You'll just have to keep on wondering. I'll wave to you later in Dyna-Sandy ;)


Correction, you were a member. As soon as I find out your screen name in-game your pearl is being broken. It's already been cleared. Now, lets see if you're a coward that's too scared to stand behind your own words or not.

Actually, I just talked to some people, and while I realize you're most likely using a different screen name in-game if this is to be the case, nobody claims that you or anyone remotely like you would be on the LS. So, no wonder you accuse me of lying, if you yourself are one. It's a part of your psyche obviously.

Time to step up to the plate. Are you a coward, liar, or both? What's your in-game screen name? We're waiting o' childish one.

Edited, Sep 17th 2008 1:05pm by Jereth
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#35 Sep 17 2008 at 10:01 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
fatalillusiontw wrote:
Personally, I think Kysah and the other LS members who have shown maturity should ditch Lionze as a leader- he's a bad representative and unfortunately they will end up getting tarred by the same brush.


I do understand where you're coming from. I can't speak for Kysah, but I do know the idea of starting one all over again isn't appealing. lol I'd rather patch this ship up first.

Edited, Sep 17th 2008 1:11pm by Jereth
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#36 Sep 17 2008 at 10:26 AM Rating: Default
21 posts
OK to end this, after no solution we will still play as we have been playing, so dont get **** if we break your plans in two.
SE have a list of the ppl attacking our ls and are about to being kicked if keep insulting us in game, about bummage u are denounced to the autorities of my country by making public my personal pictures. enjoy
#37 Sep 17 2008 at 10:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
436 posts
Lionze wrote:
OK to end this, after no solution we will still play as we have been playing, so dont get **** if we break your plans in two.
SE have a list of the ppl attacking our ls and are about to being kicked if keep insulting us in game, about bummage u are denounced to the autorities of my country by making public my personal pictures. enjoy



ahhhh...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Internet Tough Guy, (Found it)!
____________________________
Hushigoshi
MNK75 :: BLM75 :: WAR75 :: THF75 :: RDM75 :: NIN75 :: BRD75 :: SMN75 :: SAM75
GuardiansORagnarok

H2H:8/8|DGR:8/8|CRIT+%:4/4|STR:5/5
Counter:5/5|KickAttack:5/5
Ice:5/5|Thunder:5/5|AMII:6/6
Berserk:3/5|Aggresor:3/5|DoubleAttack:4/5
TripleAttack:5/5|Feint:5/5
AvatarAttk:5/5|AvatarMAttk:5/5|75BP:6/6
StoreTP:4/5|Meditate:1/5|Overwhelm:1/5
#38 Sep 17 2008 at 10:42 AM Rating: Excellent
I just feel sorry for the members of your LS Lionze - they at least are trying to make an effort, you just don't seem willing .
____________________________
Quote:
My dad's a disorganised fishmonger who's strangely into bestiality.

He's all over the plaice.
#39 Sep 17 2008 at 10:53 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
vassarAK wrote:
Internet Tough Guy


Oh man, that's a funny pic. Sorry, but I had to laugh.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#40 Sep 17 2008 at 11:14 AM Rating: Excellent
27 posts
Lionze wrote:
OK to end this, after no solution we will still play as we have been playing, so dont get **** if we break your plans in two.
SE have a list of the ppl attacking our ls and are about to being kicked if keep insulting us in game, about bummage u are denounced to the autorities of my country by making public my personal pictures. enjoy


Lionze, what you have set into motion upon your LS by your newest remarks will now be considered justified.

Your members who continue to support you will have only you to blame for their continued attacks of being guilty by association.

Have you no shame sir? Have you no decency?
____________________________
Server: Ragnarok
Character: Bethany
Started FFXI: October 2003
Lv.75 Jobs: WHM-BLM-RDM-BLU-SCH-SMN-BRD-BST-MNK
Chat LS Senior Officer: The Order Of The FSM
Dyanmis LS Senior Officer: Worship The Floor
Recruiting Status Limited: www.worshipthefloor.com
#41 Sep 17 2008 at 11:24 AM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Lionze wrote:

OK to end this, after no solution we will still play as we have been playing, so dont get **** if we break your plans in two.


Do you really think that anyone expected anything other than that decision? I've known from in game conversations that you would never agree to work with others as a team player. You're completely selfish, racist, and too headstrong to when to cede defeat. A lot of us in the linkshell are talking about leaving Lionze. We can't stand the way you are dragging our names through the mud by being such an ass.

Lionze wrote:

SE have a list of the ppl attacking our ls and are about to being kicked if keep insulting us in game


Wrong. Do you really expect anyone to believe that you just called SE up and said, "here is a list of players" and they actually cooperated? Your downfall Lionze is you assume that other people are stupid, but they see right through you. And are you feigning victimization just to turn things around? You're the one that has been obnoxious, harassing, and disrespectful of other members of Ragnarok. You are the one who hates Americans because "they are too retarded." Step wisely while in-game, Lionze. Things can get a lot worse than what they are now. You are on the verge of losing your linkshell. People won't want to be around your putrid behavior.

Lionze wrote:

about bummage u are denounced to the autorities of my country by making public my personal pictures. enjoy


Did I make your pictures public? No, you did that by posting them on a public website for others to view. Besides, I wasn't the one that posted that link moron. But even if I had, do you really think that I or anyone else believes for a second that you reported that to the authorities of your country? How would you go about doing that? "Dear policia, somebody posted a link in a forum that showed pictures of me! I want them arrested!" LOL!!!
#42 Sep 17 2008 at 11:52 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
Still waiting on your answer to my question Bummage. Surely you don't want to disappoint? I shudder to think.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#43 Sep 17 2008 at 12:03 PM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:


Still waiting on your answer to my question Bummage. Surely you don't want to disappoint? I shudder to think.


ROTF, you are just DYING to know who I am. I love it. You'll find out when I'm ready for you to find out. I'm not ready for you to break my pearl yet. I still have much work to do. Until then you'll be left wondering. We'll talk later, in dynamis. :)
#44 Sep 17 2008 at 12:07 PM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
ROTF, you are just DYING to know who I am. I love it. You'll find out when I'm ready for you to find out. I'm not ready for you to break my pearl yet. I still have much work to do. Until then you'll be left wondering. We'll talk later, in dynamis. :)


So then you would be a coward. I'm sure you'll deny it, but if you can't stand behind your own words then you are a coward, plain and simple. Everyone else here makes their characters known except you.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#45 Sep 17 2008 at 12:14 PM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:

So then you would be a coward. I'm sure you'll deny it, but if you can't stand behind your own words then you are a coward, plain and simple. Everyone else here makes their characters known except you.


You can call me any name you like, it's just driving you MAD that you cannot figure out who I am, cajun boy. Well, guess what. I'm about to log into the game. Let's see if you can figure it out from there. Think of it as challenge...a QUEST!

(hint: bummage is an old character name I had)

Happy hunting!
#46 Sep 17 2008 at 12:25 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
20 posts
........................................................................

Yeah there's really nothing I can say to all this.
I'm sorry Lionze, this is too much.
Again:
........................................................................
____________________________
Life is full of chaos we must appreciate it.
#47 Sep 17 2008 at 12:42 PM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
You can call me any name you like, it's just driving you MAD that you cannot figure out who I am, cajun boy. Well, guess what. I'm about to log into the game. Let's see if you can figure it out from there. Think of it as challenge...a QUEST!


Well, then you're a hypocrite too. Guilty by association. If you know we didn't follow the calendar, but you stayed with us anyway then you have ZERO right to come here and complain about us being so horrible for not using it. You're the joke here dude, and anyone with half a brain cell sees that. At least Lionze has the courage to put his face behind his beliefs (right or wrong), which is more than I can say for you.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#48 Sep 17 2008 at 2:48 PM Rating: Decent
No worries Kysah I am along with you. I have no idea at this point what there is to be said... Reading all of this has just disappointed me so very much... If for 5 minutes people would stop going back and forth like a couple of tennis balls fueling eachother for a dozen pages of flaming and degrading behavior is just nonsense. What ever happened to handling things like mature adults? I mean you guys are posting back and forth like a bunch of bickering children... End the chaos and work together because all this working against eachother is just making us all look like a bunch of fools...
#49 Sep 17 2008 at 2:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Kysah and others have been trying to work together, Lionze refuses to make the effort sadly - you can see that in his above post. The only person making your LS look a bunch of fools is, sadly, your leader .
____________________________
Quote:
My dad's a disorganised fishmonger who's strangely into bestiality.

He's all over the plaice.
#50 Sep 17 2008 at 2:55 PM Rating: Decent
That I am aware of but seriously Mule and Bum aren't acting any more civilized...
#51 Sep 17 2008 at 4:39 PM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
DemonLustLilia wrote:
That I am aware of but seriously Mule and Bum aren't acting any more civilized...


He started the attacks if you read the posts. If you wanna quench a fire you get to the source of the fire.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (12)