Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

OHEMEFGEEFollow

#1 Jan 11 2010 at 10:20 AM Rating: Good
****
4,906 posts
I GAINED 5 LBS, THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS ENDING

THX LICKI
____________________________
MojoVIII wrote:
Sweet! I love being sigged
Spoonless wrote:
HOLY **** GIGANTIC SIG.

Caitsith
WAR excel sheet for damage calculations.
Advanced Spellcast Script for WAR.

Retired - sold 200m
#2 Jan 11 2010 at 11:50 AM Rating: Good
****
9,043 posts
Redshift wrote:
I GAINED 5 LBS, THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS ENDING

THX LICKI


I did wonder why the tides had changed recently.
____________________________
Likibiki ~ 75 WHM ~ 75 SAM ~ 75 THF ~ 75 SMN ~ 74 NIN
Pandemonium Server, FFXI. Retired. Gone but not forgotten.
Cailey ~ 90 DNC ~ 90 RDM ~ 90 BLM
Asura Server, FFXI. Adventurer Extraordinaire.
#3 Jan 11 2010 at 8:59 PM Rating: Good
****
4,154 posts
I gained 4 kilos since I started my new training regime. 10 is my goal!
____________________________
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
Mojo gets it Smiley: thumbsup
#4 Jan 12 2010 at 12:12 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,853 posts
This title, is like, the gayest thing a straight man can say.

And considering I hate using **** as a describing word, that's saying something.
____________________________
~~~~~! Final Fantasy 11 !~~~~~
DigiDude - Rank 10 Windurst
75 Summoner/75 Dancer/71 Puppetmaster
Server: Pandemonium (RAWR!)
~~~~~! Retired For Now !~~~~~
#5 Jan 12 2010 at 4:54 AM Rating: Good
****
4,906 posts
Likibiki wrote:
Redshift wrote:
I GAINED 5 LBS, THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS ENDING

THX LICKI


I did wonder why the tides had changed recently.
>.>

MojoVIII wrote:
I gained 4 kilos since I started my new training regime. 10 is my goal!
=)

DigiDude wrote:
This title, is like, the gayest thing a straight man can say.

And considering I hate using **** as a describing word, that's saying something.
=D


____________________________
MojoVIII wrote:
Sweet! I love being sigged
Spoonless wrote:
HOLY **** GIGANTIC SIG.

Caitsith
WAR excel sheet for damage calculations.
Advanced Spellcast Script for WAR.

Retired - sold 200m
#6 Jan 12 2010 at 5:49 AM Rating: Good
****
9,043 posts
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
dental plan
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
fatty fatty boom boom
____________________________
Likibiki ~ 75 WHM ~ 75 SAM ~ 75 THF ~ 75 SMN ~ 74 NIN
Pandemonium Server, FFXI. Retired. Gone but not forgotten.
Cailey ~ 90 DNC ~ 90 RDM ~ 90 BLM
Asura Server, FFXI. Adventurer Extraordinaire.
#7 Jan 12 2010 at 6:07 PM Rating: Good
***
3,771 posts
DigiDude wrote:
This title, is like, the gayest thing a straight man can say.

And considering I hate using **** as a describing word, that's saying something.
The word you're looking for is "adjective" - unless you just hate that one as well.
____________________________
Delva wrote:
I'd be a **** for Jella.
Sages wrote:
I still <3 you anyways Jella. Sogoro, not so much. Go be EMO in Digidude's threads.
Likibiki wrote:
No, more like it smells of salt and that it tends to have other people's pubes and dead skin in it.
If you can't play without a PL, try World of Warcraft.
#8 Jan 13 2010 at 10:49 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,853 posts
Jella wrote:
DigiDude wrote:
This title, is like, the gayest thing a straight man can say.

And considering I hate using **** as a describing word, that's saying something.
The word you're looking for is "adjective" - unless you just hate that one as well.


Adjective for me is like the word moist for George's mom in Dead Like Me.

I consider it a dirty word, and thus, prefer not to use it.
____________________________
~~~~~! Final Fantasy 11 !~~~~~
DigiDude - Rank 10 Windurst
75 Summoner/75 Dancer/71 Puppetmaster
Server: Pandemonium (RAWR!)
~~~~~! Retired For Now !~~~~~
#9 Jan 13 2010 at 11:15 PM Rating: Good
****
4,906 posts
wow

i love you guys
____________________________
MojoVIII wrote:
Sweet! I love being sigged
Spoonless wrote:
HOLY **** GIGANTIC SIG.

Caitsith
WAR excel sheet for damage calculations.
Advanced Spellcast Script for WAR.

Retired - sold 200m
#10 Jan 14 2010 at 12:57 AM Rating: Good
***
3,771 posts
DigiDude wrote:
Jella wrote:
DigiDude wrote:
This title, is like, the gayest thing a straight man can say.

And considering I hate using **** as a describing word, that's saying something.
The word you're looking for is "adjective" - unless you just hate that one as well.


Adjective for me is like the word moist for George's mom in Dead Like Me.

I consider it a dirty word, and thus, prefer not to use it.
That is so gay.

Redshift wrote:
wow

i love you guys
We love you too, Red.
____________________________
Delva wrote:
I'd be a **** for Jella.
Sages wrote:
I still <3 you anyways Jella. Sogoro, not so much. Go be EMO in Digidude's threads.
Likibiki wrote:
No, more like it smells of salt and that it tends to have other people's pubes and dead skin in it.
If you can't play without a PL, try World of Warcraft.
#11 Jan 14 2010 at 11:19 AM Rating: Good
****
9,043 posts
Jella wrote:
DigiDude wrote:
Jella wrote:
DigiDude wrote:
This title, is like, the gayest thing a straight man can say.

And considering I hate using **** as a describing word, that's saying something.
The word you're looking for is "adjective" - unless you just hate that one as well.


Adjective for me is like the word moist for George's mom in Dead Like Me.

I consider it a dirty word, and thus, prefer not to use it.
That is so gay.

Redshift wrote:
wow

i love you guys
We love you too, Red.


ITT: You lot finally realise that Jella is, infact, male.
____________________________
Likibiki ~ 75 WHM ~ 75 SAM ~ 75 THF ~ 75 SMN ~ 74 NIN
Pandemonium Server, FFXI. Retired. Gone but not forgotten.
Cailey ~ 90 DNC ~ 90 RDM ~ 90 BLM
Asura Server, FFXI. Adventurer Extraordinaire.
#12 Jan 14 2010 at 4:17 PM Rating: Good
***
3,771 posts
Likibiki wrote:
Jella wrote:
DigiDude wrote:
Jella wrote:
DigiDude wrote:
This title, is like, the gayest thing a straight man can say.

And considering I hate using **** as a describing word, that's saying something.
The word you're looking for is "adjective" - unless you just hate that one as well.


Adjective for me is like the word moist for George's mom in Dead Like Me.

I consider it a dirty word, and thus, prefer not to use it.
That is so gay.

Redshift wrote:
wow

i love you guys
We love you too, Red.


ITT: You lot finally realise that Jella is, infact, male.
____________________________
Delva wrote:
I'd be a **** for Jella.
Sages wrote:
I still <3 you anyways Jella. Sogoro, not so much. Go be EMO in Digidude's threads.
Likibiki wrote:
No, more like it smells of salt and that it tends to have other people's pubes and dead skin in it.
If you can't play without a PL, try World of Warcraft.
#13 Jan 14 2010 at 10:05 PM Rating: Good
****
4,154 posts
And if you love Red, then you are not only a man, but also a **** man.
____________________________
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
Mojo gets it Smiley: thumbsup
#14 Jan 15 2010 at 12:18 AM Rating: Good
****
4,906 posts
and i'm totally ok with that as long as i can still have my rock collection and jailbait posters up
____________________________
MojoVIII wrote:
Sweet! I love being sigged
Spoonless wrote:
HOLY **** GIGANTIC SIG.

Caitsith
WAR excel sheet for damage calculations.
Advanced Spellcast Script for WAR.

Retired - sold 200m
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 13 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (13)