Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
This Forum is Read Only

Annual Spicyryan approval ratingFollow

#1 Oct 09 2008 at 2:12 PM Rating: Excellent
How do you feel Spicyryan is doing thus far in his career as an Allakhazam poster?
Approve :8 (15.1%)
Disapprove:29 (54.7%)
Unsure :16 (30.2%)
Total:53
#2 Oct 09 2008 at 2:37 PM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,371 posts
Ya know this really isn't needed Lemmi. You're only encouraging him to post here. Smiley: lol
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#3 Oct 09 2008 at 2:49 PM Rating: Good
****
6,964 posts
Smiley: thumbsdown
#4 Oct 09 2008 at 3:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Who the **** was unsure?!?!
#5 Oct 09 2008 at 4:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
992 posts
Lemmiwinks wrote:
Who the @#%^ was unsure?!?!

Spicyryan
____________________________
99 PUP 99 BST
Some other jobs too
Gear You Don't Care About: [✓]

#6 Oct 09 2008 at 5:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Zaredx wrote:
Lemmiwinks wrote:
Who the @#%^ was unsure?!?!

Spicyryan
That explains it.
#7 Oct 09 2008 at 7:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
Zaredx wrote:
Lemmiwinks wrote:
Who the @#%^ was unsure?!?!

Spicyryan

quite lying, we all know he got confused by the ballot and voted for Bob Dole.
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#8 Oct 09 2008 at 7:27 PM Rating: Decent
**
837 posts
Zaredx wrote:
Lemmiwinks wrote:
Who the @#%^ was unsure?!?!

Spicyryan


Nah, I was the 2nd vote for unsure.

EDIT: Btw, who, approves of me..?

Edited, Oct 9th 2008 11:23pm by Spicyryan
____________________________
BANNED
#9 Oct 09 2008 at 7:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,853 posts
I'm unsure just because of all the supposedly obvious *** jokes he makes.
____________________________
~~~~~! Final Fantasy 11 !~~~~~
DigiDude - Rank 10 Windurst
75 Summoner/75 Dancer/71 Puppetmaster
Server: Pandemonium (RAWR!)
~~~~~! Retired For Now !~~~~~
#10 Oct 09 2008 at 7:36 PM Rating: Decent
**
837 posts
DigiDude wrote:
I'm unsure just because of all the supposedly obvious *** jokes he makes.


I do not make more *** jokes than anyone else, Siralin made the last *** joke.
____________________________
BANNED
#11 Oct 09 2008 at 7:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Hey everyone, stop thinking about it so much and vote disapprove.
#12 Oct 09 2008 at 8:09 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,964 posts
Spicyryan wrote:
DigiDude wrote:
I'm unsure just because of all the supposedly obvious *** jokes he makes.


I do not make more *** jokes than anyone else, Siralin made the last *** joke.


Those weren't jokes though.
#13 Oct 09 2008 at 8:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
Spicyryan wrote:
Btw, who, approves of me..?

according to the poll.. not many
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#14 Oct 09 2008 at 8:57 PM Rating: Decent
**
837 posts
Tyrrant wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
Btw, who, approves of me..?

according to the poll.. not many


Yes, very funny...

The person honestly most likely never kiss and tell anyway =/
____________________________
BANNED
#15 Oct 09 2008 at 9:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Spicyryan wrote:
Tyrrant wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
Btw, who, approves of me..?

according to the poll.. not many


Yes, very funny...

The person honestly most likely never kiss and tell anyway =/
Don't get ahead of yourself. No one wants to kiss you.
#16 Oct 09 2008 at 9:47 PM Rating: Excellent
**
610 posts
true. i think i'd rather kiss a dead frogs a$$
____________________________
Quote:
Faythe: everytime i see your name i think of those ricola commercials and i wanna ask you where your sheep is.
Ebola: i would tell you dead cause i infected it, but then retract the statement cause it makes me sound like a sheepf*cker.


Fay
75WHM 75LBM 75RDM
World: Bismark
Linkshell: Timeout (www.timeoutls.com)
Bonecraft 100+2 Leathercraft 60+1 Alchemy 60
#17 Oct 09 2008 at 10:20 PM Rating: Excellent
**
341 posts
Nobody should ever have to approve of Spicy.
____________________________
Name: Qeomash
Server: Pandemonium
Linkshells: Singularity, Reborn, Liminality
Bastok Rank 10 | Windurst Rank 10 | San d'Oria Rank 10
RDM75 DRG75 BRD75
#18 Oct 09 2008 at 10:23 PM Rating: Decent
**
837 posts
Qeomash wrote:
Nobody should ever have to approve of Spicy.


Thou too Brutus?
____________________________
BANNED
#19 Oct 09 2008 at 10:32 PM Rating: Excellent
**
341 posts
Mah name ain't Brutus!
____________________________
Name: Qeomash
Server: Pandemonium
Linkshells: Singularity, Reborn, Liminality
Bastok Rank 10 | Windurst Rank 10 | San d'Oria Rank 10
RDM75 DRG75 BRD75
#20 Oct 10 2008 at 2:50 AM Rating: Default
**
837 posts
Qeomash wrote:
Mah name ain't Brutus!


Well, did not expect that O.O lolbst

Fine then, Jason

>.<
____________________________
BANNED
#21 Oct 10 2008 at 3:52 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,771 posts
This thread is the sexiest thing to happen to this forum in a while.
____________________________
Delva wrote:
I'd be a ******* for Jella.
Sages wrote:
I still <3 you anyways Jella. Sogoro, not so much. Go be EMO in Digidude's threads.
Likibiki wrote:
No, more like it smells of salt and that it tends to have other people's pubes and dead skin in it.
If you can't play without a PL, try World of Warcraft.
#22 Oct 10 2008 at 8:27 AM Rating: Excellent
Lady Jella wrote:
This thread is the sexiest thing to happen to this forum in a while.
Only because a certain pair of boobs keep failing to make an appearance.
#23 Oct 10 2008 at 9:23 AM Rating: Good
**
610 posts
...
____________________________
Quote:
Faythe: everytime i see your name i think of those ricola commercials and i wanna ask you where your sheep is.
Ebola: i would tell you dead cause i infected it, but then retract the statement cause it makes me sound like a sheepf*cker.


Fay
75WHM 75LBM 75RDM
World: Bismark
Linkshell: Timeout (www.timeoutls.com)
Bonecraft 100+2 Leathercraft 60+1 Alchemy 60
#24 Oct 10 2008 at 9:41 AM Rating: Good
****
6,964 posts
Spicyryan wrote:
Qeomash wrote:
Nobody should ever have to approve of Spicy.


Thou too Brutus?


You even fail at quoting Shakespeare. Smiley: disappointed
#25 Oct 10 2008 at 11:43 AM Rating: Decent
**
837 posts
O.o 2 more voted for me :D and 2 more against

Plus that is not failure it is just not in latin.

Edited, Oct 10th 2008 3:39pm by Spicyryan
____________________________
BANNED
#26 Oct 10 2008 at 12:23 PM Rating: Excellent
**
960 posts
I threw several darts at my screen and fate kept making them attack Disapprove. I was blindfolded, one arm tied behind my back whilst spinning and the results were always the same.

Lemmi! Faythes will never show her boobs if you keep proclaiming that Jellas are better. Maybe they should have a Boob Off. I wanna be on the judges panel!!
____________________________
[Windurst Rank 10][ZM: 16][CoP: Complete][ToAU: Complete]
Just returned from a LONG time absence and scraping my Vana d'Ielian life back one Retrace at a time.
#27 Oct 10 2008 at 6:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
since when did shakespeare write in latin?
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#28 Oct 10 2008 at 8:03 PM Rating: Decent
**
799 posts
I actually voted approve...see now that that was a mistake >.>
#29 Oct 10 2008 at 8:08 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,771 posts
Spicyryan wrote:
Qeomash wrote:
Nobody should ever have to approve of Spicy.


Thou too Brutus?
Smiley: rolleyes
Tyrrant wrote:
since when did shakespeare write in latin?
He generally didn't, but he did include a latin phrase as part of Caesar's last words in his play "Julius Caesar":
Quote:
Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Caesar!



Edited, Oct 10th 2008 11:02pm by Jella
____________________________
Delva wrote:
I'd be a ******* for Jella.
Sages wrote:
I still <3 you anyways Jella. Sogoro, not so much. Go be EMO in Digidude's threads.
Likibiki wrote:
No, more like it smells of salt and that it tends to have other people's pubes and dead skin in it.
If you can't play without a PL, try World of Warcraft.
#30 Oct 10 2008 at 8:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
I know, but it makes more sense to make fun of spicy then to agree with him.
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#31 Oct 10 2008 at 9:22 PM Rating: Decent
**
837 posts
Lady Jella wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
Qeomash wrote:
Nobody should ever have to approve of Spicy.


Thou too Brutus?
Smiley: rolleyes
Tyrrant wrote:
since when did shakespeare write in latin?
He generally didn't, but he did include a latin phrase as part of Caesar's last words in his play "Julius Caesar":
Quote:
Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Caesar!



Edited, Oct 10th 2008 11:02pm by Jella


W00t ty Jella :D

Well, Littlechaos, I don't know what to tell you....

So, what does it take to be unsure of my posting,,,?

Edited, Oct 11th 2008 1:17am by Spicyryan
____________________________
BANNED
#32 Oct 10 2008 at 9:48 PM Rating: Excellent
Dude there are two girls doing hot ******* things in another thread, and you're still concerned with this ****? Actually better yet... stay out of that thread before you spoil it.
#33 Oct 10 2008 at 10:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
6,119 posts
Admiral Lemmi wrote:
Dude there are two girls doing hot ******* things in another thread, and you're still concerned with this sh*t? Actually better yet... stay out of that thread before you spoil it.

^this
____________________________
This sig better be appropriate...
#34 Oct 13 2008 at 9:07 AM Rating: Good
**
494 posts
Oh, hi, Qeomash~
Grats on your hat, btw.
____________________________
Born a Corsair on Pandemonium
75: COR RDM NIN PLD BRD DRK
60+: WAR BLM DRG WHM RNG MNK THF SAM

Yeah, 1122 levels total. I have no life.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?173814
Yeah, my COR ain't gimp. Check the profile.
#35 Oct 14 2008 at 6:17 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,368 posts
Admiral Lemmi wrote:
Who the @#%^ was unsure?!?!


*meekly raises my hand*

*puts my hand down*

*leaves*
____________________________
Lamdori Bladefall - Meneldor. Officer of There Is No Fifth Star
Deaun Velicenda - Landroval. Officer of East Coast Company

Skype: deaun_velicenda
#36 Oct 14 2008 at 7:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
1,322 posts
Admiral Lemmi wrote:
Dude there are two girls doing hot ******* things in another thread, and you're still concerned with this sh*t? Actually better yet... stay out of that thread before you spoil it.



Lemmi, dear, Faythes and I quit being girls long time ago. I can't speak for Faythes but I am still a girl at heart so I will let that slide for now. And anyway, you are just jealous that we had to force cyborz on Sogo. Evidently Dynamis is more important. *sigh*


Btw, I totally disapproved.

Edited, Oct 14th 2008 10:06am by Delva
____________________________
Tyrrant wrote:
Sure you are, as subtle as a hand grenade :)



I am a ninja pirate!


#37 Oct 14 2008 at 8:54 AM Rating: Excellent
I voted unsure because even though most of his posts are rather banal, HE TASTES GREEEAT!! KONICHI-WAAAAA!!!
____________________________
Likibiki ~ 75 WHM ~ 75 SAM ~ 75 THF ~ 75 SMN ~ 74 NIN
Pandemonium Server, FFXI. Retired. Gone but not forgotten.
Cailey ~ 90 DNC ~ 90 RDM ~ 90 BLM
Asura Server, FFXI. Adventurer Extraordinaire.
#38Spicyryan, Posted: Oct 14 2008 at 8:20 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I blame you saying that being due to you watching this too much
#39 Oct 14 2008 at 8:43 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,771 posts
Ew...
____________________________
Delva wrote:
I'd be a ******* for Jella.
Sages wrote:
I still <3 you anyways Jella. Sogoro, not so much. Go be EMO in Digidude's threads.
Likibiki wrote:
No, more like it smells of salt and that it tends to have other people's pubes and dead skin in it.
If you can't play without a PL, try World of Warcraft.
#40 Oct 15 2008 at 9:14 AM Rating: Excellent
Spicyryan wrote:
King Likibiki wrote:
]I voted unsure because even though most of his posts are rather banal, HE TASTES GREEEAT!![/link]



I blame you saying that being due to you watching this too much


My video was relevant, topical and humourous.

Yours was just stupid.

This is why you can't have nice things.
____________________________
Likibiki ~ 75 WHM ~ 75 SAM ~ 75 THF ~ 75 SMN ~ 74 NIN
Pandemonium Server, FFXI. Retired. Gone but not forgotten.
Cailey ~ 90 DNC ~ 90 RDM ~ 90 BLM
Asura Server, FFXI. Adventurer Extraordinaire.
#41 Oct 15 2008 at 2:38 PM Rating: Default
I voted unsure because I don't give a ****.



>.>; though he does drag me into every convo >.>
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#42 Oct 15 2008 at 2:51 PM Rating: Default
**
837 posts
itege wrote:
though he does drag me into every convo >.>


What....?
____________________________
BANNED
#43 Oct 15 2008 at 2:55 PM Rating: Excellent
THREAD OVER
#44 Oct 16 2008 at 8:59 AM Rating: Good
Admiral Lemmi wrote:
THREAD OVER


I DISAGREE
____________________________
Likibiki ~ 75 WHM ~ 75 SAM ~ 75 THF ~ 75 SMN ~ 74 NIN
Pandemonium Server, FFXI. Retired. Gone but not forgotten.
Cailey ~ 90 DNC ~ 90 RDM ~ 90 BLM
Asura Server, FFXI. Adventurer Extraordinaire.
#45 Oct 18 2008 at 2:53 PM Rating: Default
**
837 posts
So happy, 40 people cared enough to think about my postings, pft, who else can say people care enough to spend time talking about how they like/dislike/undecided on your 601 posts? :D

Edited, Oct 18th 2008 6:46pm by Spicyryan
____________________________
BANNED
#46 Oct 18 2008 at 8:04 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,771 posts
Spicyryan wrote:
So happy, 40 people cared enough to think about my postings, pft, who else can say people care enough to spend time talking about how they like/dislike/undecided on your 601 posts? :D

Edited, Oct 18th 2008 6:46pm by Spicyryan
It's quite possible that had everyone actually read all those 601 posts, there wouldn't be any "undecided".
____________________________
Delva wrote:
I'd be a ******* for Jella.
Sages wrote:
I still <3 you anyways Jella. Sogoro, not so much. Go be EMO in Digidude's threads.
Likibiki wrote:
No, more like it smells of salt and that it tends to have other people's pubes and dead skin in it.
If you can't play without a PL, try World of Warcraft.
#47 Oct 18 2008 at 8:13 PM Rating: Default
**
837 posts
Lady Jella wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
So happy, 40 people cared enough to think about my postings, pft, who else can say people care enough to spend time talking about how they like/dislike/undecided on your 601 posts? :D

Edited, Oct 18th 2008 6:46pm by Spicyryan
It's quite possible that had everyone actually read all those 601 posts, there wouldn't be any "undecided".


Granted mine are regarded as the worst, but its not like yours are the best ever /smile
____________________________
BANNED
#48 Oct 19 2008 at 3:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Spicyryan wrote:
Lady Jella wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
So happy, 40 people cared enough to think about my postings, pft, who else can say people care enough to spend time talking about how they like/dislike/undecided on your 601 posts? :D

Edited, Oct 18th 2008 6:46pm by Spicyryan
It's quite possible that had everyone actually read all those 601 posts, there wouldn't be any "undecided".


Granted mine are regarded as the worst, but its not like yours are the best ever /smile


...BIG mistake.
____________________________
Likibiki ~ 75 WHM ~ 75 SAM ~ 75 THF ~ 75 SMN ~ 74 NIN
Pandemonium Server, FFXI. Retired. Gone but not forgotten.
Cailey ~ 90 DNC ~ 90 RDM ~ 90 BLM
Asura Server, FFXI. Adventurer Extraordinaire.
#49 Oct 19 2008 at 12:51 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,154 posts
King Likibiki wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
Lady Jella wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
So happy, 40 people cared enough to think about my postings, pft, who else can say people care enough to spend time talking about how they like/dislike/undecided on your 601 posts? :D

Edited, Oct 18th 2008 6:46pm by Spicyryan
It's quite possible that had everyone actually read all those 601 posts, there wouldn't be any "undecided".


Granted mine are regarded as the worst, but its not like yours are the best ever /smile


...BIG mistake.


when its that time of the month, does jella get friendly?
____________________________
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
Mojo gets it Smiley: thumbsup
#50 Oct 19 2008 at 2:07 PM Rating: Excellent
MojoVIII wrote:
King Likibiki wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
Lady Jella wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
So happy, 40 people cared enough to think about my postings, pft, who else can say people care enough to spend time talking about how they like/dislike/undecided on your 601 posts? :D

Edited, Oct 18th 2008 6:46pm by Spicyryan
It's quite possible that had everyone actually read all those 601 posts, there wouldn't be any "undecided".


Granted mine are regarded as the worst, but its not like yours are the best ever /smile


...BIG mistake.


when its that time of the month, does jella get friendly?


No. She gets even.
____________________________
Likibiki ~ 75 WHM ~ 75 SAM ~ 75 THF ~ 75 SMN ~ 74 NIN
Pandemonium Server, FFXI. Retired. Gone but not forgotten.
Cailey ~ 90 DNC ~ 90 RDM ~ 90 BLM
Asura Server, FFXI. Adventurer Extraordinaire.
#51 Oct 20 2008 at 3:04 PM Rating: Default
**
837 posts
King Likibiki wrote:
MojoVIII wrote:
King Likibiki wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
Lady Jella wrote:
Spicyryan wrote:
So happy, 40 people cared enough to think about my postings, pft, who else can say people care enough to spend time talking about how they like/dislike/undecided on your 601 posts? :D

Edited, Oct 18th 2008 6:46pm by Spicyryan
It's quite possible that had everyone actually read all those 601 posts, there wouldn't be any "undecided".


Granted mine are regarded as the worst, but its not like yours are the best ever /smile


...BIG mistake.


when its that time of the month, does jella get friendly?


No. She gets even.


Hmm, I google imaged 'even' turns out this is Jellas guy;Shimon Even
____________________________
BANNED
« Previous 1 2
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (11)