Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

So, a friend got me hooked on Doctor Who...Follow

#1 Mar 21 2011 at 10:58 PM Rating: Good
We watched the first two episodes from the most recent season (and yes, I'm already hooked from just that), so I still haven't seen anything before that. I know the basics about the show as a whole, and a couple of the more well-known enemies, but to be quite honest, I don't have the time to go back and watch previous seasons. For those of you who are avid fans, what do I need to know to fully appreciate the rest of the show without having to watch countless hours of previous episodes?
____________________________
IRC: Kagutsuchi

FFXI:
Tolite
Formerly of Lakshmi, now in Asura

FFXIV:
Kagu Tsuchi
Ultros
#2 Mar 22 2011 at 12:28 PM Rating: Good
****
5,366 posts
You can mostly figure things out as you go. There are really only a few things you'll want to know before hand.

1 - General stuff about The Doctor and Time Lords in general. Regeneration, the TARDIS, etc. Just so you won't be confused as **** when he pulls seemingly random plot devices out of his ***. (not that he doesn't do that every episode anyway...)

2 - Daleks. Look them up.
____________________________
75 Rabbit/75 Sheep/75 Coeurl/75 Eft/75 Raptor/75 Hippogryph/75 Puk
75 Scorpion/75 Wamoura/75 Pixie/75 Peiste/64 Sabotender
51 Bird/41 Mandragora/40 Bee/37 Crawler/37 Bat

Items no one cares about: O
Missions no one cares about: O
Crafts no one cares about: O
#3 Mar 22 2011 at 12:43 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,344 posts
Karlina wrote:
You can mostly figure things out as you go. There are really only a few things you'll want to know before hand.

1 - General stuff about The Doctor and Time Lords in general. Regeneration, the TARDIS, etc. Just so you won't be confused as **** when he pulls seemingly random plot devices out of his ***. (not that he doesn't do that every episode anyway...)

2 - Daleks. Look them up.


3 - Stop where you're at and restart with the David Tennant series.

4 -
Screenshot


Edited, Mar 22nd 2011 2:44pm by Shaowstrike
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#4 Mar 22 2011 at 2:32 PM Rating: Excellent
1 - my friend filled me in on some general stuff, like the regeneration thing and about TARDIS, but I am curious about the history/backstory of the Timelords. How did they all die, why is he the only one left? I caught little hints and snippets from the episodes I watched, but I was wondering if this has been explicitly explained before, or if it's one of those mysteries that they hint at a lot but never actually reveal the details. Is there anything else that you think is really important for me to know? (It may be that my friend filled me in on everything already, but I want to make sure my bases are covered.)

2 - I read up on the main enemies from the wiki page, including the Daleks. Is that complete enough?

3 - I know I really should start with David Tennant (or even the guy before him who didn't last long?), but like I said, I really just don't have time for that. I was hoping to finish this season before the new episodes start up in a month. Would it be okay to watch the most recent season now and go back and watch the other ones when I have time, or would that be pointless?
____________________________
IRC: Kagutsuchi

FFXI:
Tolite
Formerly of Lakshmi, now in Asura

FFXIV:
Kagu Tsuchi
Ultros
#5 Mar 22 2011 at 3:33 PM Rating: Good
***
2,924 posts
Daimakaicho, Eater of Souls wrote:
1 - my friend filled me in on some general stuff, like the regeneration thing and about TARDIS, but I am curious about the history/backstory of the Timelords. How did they all die, why is he the only one left? I caught little hints and snippets from the episodes I watched, but I was wondering if this has been explicitly explained before, or if it's one of those mysteries that they hint at a lot but never actually reveal the details. Is there anything else that you think is really important for me to know? (It may be that my friend filled me in on everything already, but I want to make sure my bases are covered.)

2 - I read up on the main enemies from the wiki page, including the Daleks. Is that complete enough?

3 - I know I really should start with David Tennant (or even the guy before him who didn't last long?), but like I said, I really just don't have time for that. I was hoping to finish this season before the new episodes start up in a month. Would it be okay to watch the most recent season now and go back and watch the other ones when I have time, or would that be pointless?


Well, if you watch the final season with Tennant, you do get info on the Timelords and what happened to them. Or just skip to the last two episodes I suppose, but it's a pretty good season too imo.

I suppose the only thing that's in the season you're going to watch with Smith that has a connection with a couple of older episodes would be the character of River Song, played by Alex Kingston.

She's been in a couple of episodes, hinting at the Doctor that something's going to happen that is going to change his life forever. Quite strong words, given the Doctor's history.

There's really not that much to say about the series that you need to know, if you already know about the whole regeneration thing and know some of his old enemies like the Daleks (legendary, although even they do get boring to be honest) or the Cybermen. And that's just because they turn up again from time to time.

A lot of episodes are fairly stand alone ones, often with a couple of hints regarding the season's main finale and allowing for "character growth". So, it's not too silly to watch the latest season now, to prepare for the new one and then view a couple of older seasons, just try not to watch the seasons all in reverse as that would be fairly absurd.
____________________________


#6 Mar 22 2011 at 4:00 PM Rating: Good
****
7,817 posts
My introduction to Dr. Who was Ecclestons Doctor. I loved it, so it got me hooked. I've watched them since.

As for River Song, she hints that something will happen to the Doctor that will change his life, and says she is in prison for killing the "Greatest man she ever knew". Not saying it's true, but it's hinting that she in fact kills the Doctor at some point in the future.
____________________________
People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome. ~River Tam

Sedao
#7 Mar 22 2011 at 11:43 PM Rating: Decent
****
9,278 posts
You don`t need to watch anything from before 2005. It would just be way too time consuming to do so.


Start over with the first episode of the 2005 series, otherwise, just use wikipedia, although that`s not as fun.

You should check out the spin-off, Torchwood too. It`s pretty good.
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#8 Mar 24 2011 at 7:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,517 posts
I'm a classic Who fan and haven't had an opportunity to watch much of the newer series, but here's what I remember:

- The show originally started as a cool way to teach history. The first doctor's first companions were younger and it was meant to be a children's show.
- Each reincarnation of the doctor has a different personality. People develop strong attachments to specific doctors, and consider their favorite to be the "real" doctor. I'm a fan of #7, Tom Baker, and he was probably the most general favorite until David Tennant came along.
- He had a @#%^ing awesome robot dog named K-9 who was smarter than the TARDIS
- He avoided relationships with his companions until the Tennant season. However, some of his previous companions left him to go off and get married, like Leela (who married another Time Lord, no less....) Oh hey, here's a nice rundown of his pretty ladyfriends who always gave him the just friends speech.
- The original series was very low budget and they often re-used sets from other shows and movies. Even after it got its own budget, they kept the campy charm.
- The Doctor is not supposed to meet himself, but he's done it several points in time anyway.
- Doctor Who was the first television show recorded partially on magnetic tape, not on film. The directors used this for artistic effect in some episodes, indicating inside the TARDIS versus outside, for example.

When I was seven, my mother pulled me out of school to visit a traveling Doctor Who exhibit that had come into town. She simply told the school that I was going to see the Doctor. My mom was awesome and let me stay up until 1AM on Saturday nights to watch the show on BBC with her.

Edited, Mar 24th 2011 9:46pm by catwho
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#9 Mar 24 2011 at 8:31 PM Rating: Good
catwho wrote:
- He avoided relationships with his companions until the Tennant season. However, some of his previous companions left him to go off and get married, like Leela (who married another Time Lord, no less....) Oh hey, here's a nice rundown of his pretty ladyfriends who always gave him the just friends speech.

This is one thing that I am very curious about. This most recent season, there has been (what seems to me) some rather strong sexual tension between the Doctor and Amy, especially after they (rather shockingly) got rid of Rory. But it seems to me that as long as the doctor has been around, and with the number of companions he's been through, the writers wouldn't allow him to have a romantic relationship with any of them, as they'd just end up leaving one way or another. I still have 3 episodes to go, so we'll see what happens, but I'm kind of a romantic, so I don't like having all this hinting going on if nothing can ever come of it.
____________________________
IRC: Kagutsuchi

FFXI:
Tolite
Formerly of Lakshmi, now in Asura

FFXIV:
Kagu Tsuchi
Ultros
#10 Mar 24 2011 at 10:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,905 posts
Tom baker is DR. Who. Respect the scarf!
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#11 Mar 24 2011 at 10:26 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,141 posts
Daimakaicho, Eater of Souls wrote:
catwho wrote:
- He avoided relationships with his companions until the Tennant season. However, some of his previous companions left him to go off and get married, like Leela (who married another Time Lord, no less....) Oh hey, here's a nice rundown of his pretty ladyfriends who always gave him the just friends speech.

This is one thing that I am very curious about. This most recent season, there has been (what seems to me) some rather strong sexual tension between the Doctor and Amy, especially after they (rather shockingly) got rid of Rory. But it seems to me that as long as the doctor has been around, and with the number of companions he's been through, the writers wouldn't allow him to have a romantic relationship with any of them, as they'd just end up leaving one way or another. I still have 3 episodes to go, so we'll see what happens, but I'm kind of a romantic, so I don't like having all this hinting going on if nothing can ever come of it.


Prepare to be disappointed.
#12 Mar 24 2011 at 11:52 PM Rating: Good
****
5,366 posts
catwho wrote:
Oh hey, here's a nice rundown of his pretty ladyfriends who always gave him the just friends speech.

Personally I like this list.
____________________________
75 Rabbit/75 Sheep/75 Coeurl/75 Eft/75 Raptor/75 Hippogryph/75 Puk
75 Scorpion/75 Wamoura/75 Pixie/75 Peiste/64 Sabotender
51 Bird/41 Mandragora/40 Bee/37 Crawler/37 Bat

Items no one cares about: O
Missions no one cares about: O
Crafts no one cares about: O
#13 Mar 25 2011 at 12:04 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Tenant's a great actor, but his seasons are generally quite weak script wise - Russel T Davies just has this massive ******** over Tenant which is frankly a little disturbing to watch.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#14 Mar 25 2011 at 3:16 AM Rating: Decent
****
9,278 posts
Quote:
Tenant's a great actor, but his seasons are generally quite weak script wise - Russel T Davies just has this massive ******** over Tenant which is frankly a little disturbing to watch.


I actually find most of Russel T Davies' episodes to be the better ones, in fact, I'd argue that his tend to be the best episodes. The season finales, the last four specials, and Midnight might be the best episodes of the revived series.
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#15 Mar 25 2011 at 2:37 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,947 posts
When does it start back up?
____________________________
[ffxisig]145240[/ffxisig]
#16 Mar 25 2011 at 2:40 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,344 posts
Seven episodes will be shown starting April 23, then it's a two month break until it starts again in September.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#17 Mar 25 2011 at 3:36 PM Rating: Good
****
7,817 posts
catwho wrote:
I'm a classic Who fan and haven't had an opportunity to watch much of the newer series, but here's what I remember:

- The show originally started as a cool way to teach history. The first doctor's first companions were younger and it was meant to be a children's show.
- Each reincarnation of the doctor has a different personality. People develop strong attachments to specific doctors, and consider their favorite to be the "real" doctor. I'm a fan of #7, Tom Baker, and he was probably the most general favorite until David Tennant came along.
- He had a @#%^ing awesome robot dog named K-9 who was smarter than the TARDIS
- He avoided relationships with his companions until the Tennant season. However, some of his previous companions left him to go off and get married, like Leela (who married another Time Lord, no less....) Oh hey, here's a nice rundown of his pretty ladyfriends who always gave him the just friends speech.
- The original series was very low budget and they often re-used sets from other shows and movies. Even after it got its own budget, they kept the campy charm.
- The Doctor is not supposed to meet himself, but he's done it several points in time anyway.
- Doctor Who was the first television show recorded partially on magnetic tape, not on film. The directors used this for artistic effect in some episodes, indicating inside the TARDIS versus outside, for example.

When I was seven, my mother pulled me out of school to visit a traveling Doctor Who exhibit that had come into town. She simply told the school that I was going to see the Doctor. My mom was awesome and let me stay up until 1AM on Saturday nights to watch the show on BBC with her.

Edited, Mar 24th 2011 9:46pm by catwho

Many people tend to find their first one, their favorite. I preferred Eccleston, that is until I saw Matt Smith.

Roger Moore was the first Bond I saw, so for me he's my favorite.
____________________________
People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome. ~River Tam

Sedao
#18 Mar 25 2011 at 8:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,344 posts
I just found this and yes I had to share it. Now shut up and Smiley: lol.

Screenshot
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#19 Mar 25 2011 at 8:48 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,141 posts
I'm afraid I can't laugh at that. I have no idea who that chick is or why she is apparently chanting "Friday".
#20 Mar 25 2011 at 8:56 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,344 posts
Turin wrote:
I'm afraid I can't laugh at that. I have no idea who that chick is or why she is apparently chanting "Friday".


[NSFS] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0 [NSFS]


NSFS = Not Safe for Sanity

Edited, Mar 25th 2011 10:57pm by Shaowstrike
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#21 Mar 26 2011 at 5:21 AM Rating: Decent
****
9,278 posts
I think The Master likely would have killed himself if he had that in his head instead of drums.
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#22 Mar 26 2011 at 5:35 AM Rating: Good
******
44,300 posts
THe mASteR wOUld nOT APprOVE.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#23 Mar 26 2011 at 9:18 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
11,344 posts


What are you supposed to be, a Cardian?
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#24 Mar 26 2011 at 9:32 AM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
15,083 posts
Cardians have those Star shapes mixed in their speak.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#25 Mar 26 2011 at 10:21 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,344 posts
TirithRR the Eccentric wrote:
Cardians have those Star shapes mixed in their speak.


Yeah, but I thought he didn't want to spend the time entering in the unicode for each one.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#26 Mar 27 2011 at 1:53 AM Rating: Good
******
44,300 posts
You textuate Torgo's speech pattern from Manos: Hands of Fate. Smiley: mad
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#27 Mar 27 2011 at 9:45 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,344 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
You textuate Torgo's speech pattern from Manos: Hands of Fate. Smiley: mad


If I try that in my head it sounds more like Bobcat Goldthwait.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#28 Mar 29 2011 at 7:37 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,050 posts
Torgos had killer acting.

A man died because of their slipshod performance.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#29 Mar 31 2011 at 6:50 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,240 posts
Yeah, you don't really need any background. While most of the villians/monsters and bad-guys have histories with the show, much like Batman, each episode is a story all it's own. The Dalek is the only one I recall that had much of a storyline strung through multiple episodes and/or seasons. I've not watched the show for a couple years though.

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#30 Apr 01 2011 at 10:24 PM Rating: Decent
24 posts
Hmm, ill have to check this show out!
#31 Apr 01 2011 at 11:43 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,344 posts
Elinda wrote:
Yeah, you don't really need any background. While most of the villains/monsters and bad-guys have histories with the show, much like Batman, each episode is a story all it's own. The Dalek is the only one I recall that had much of a storyline strung through multiple episodes and/or seasons. I've not watched the show for a couple years though.


The Daleks are like the Team Rocket of the series. Show up, carry out their plan, EXTERMINATE!, get defeated by the Doctor, retreat to come back later.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#32 Apr 03 2011 at 12:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
All the Timelords, like all the Daleks, are extinct because they killed each other in the Time War. We are given to believe there was one HUGE final battle that finally did them all in. In the interests of scriptwriting, and because you can do pretty much what you want (and what you don't want: "OMG THE KILLER PARADOXES") with time travel, various numbers of Timelords or Daleks pop back up into our universe for a short while and then get batted back out.


My advice is to watch the rest of the last season, watch the new season as it comes to you, and then as time permits you, go back and watch in order the back series from 2005 onwards. There is some FANTASTIC scripting in the 2005 season with the Ecclston Doctor, well worth watching. Tennant made an awesome Doctor, so many people might say: "start from the Tennant series", but I think that would be missing out. Plus you'd miss the Rose and the TARDIS moment, which I think is one of the most hair-raising moments in television. So however long it takes you into the future, the 2005-2009 series will give you some great viewing.

The only context that you'd be missing from the "New" (2005 onwards) Doctor Who, is that the old (1963-1989) Doctor Who series had a completely ruthless treatment of Companions, arising from the totally different format. The old format was an adventure SF story told in 6 30-minute episodes. Each six-parter was pretty much a self-contained story in itself. The focus was on arrival at a new place-and-time in history, the discovery of something going wrong, getting attacked by baddies, the Doctor and the Companion saving the day, then the Doctor and the Companion leaving everyone and everything there behind, and leaving for someplace new. While the New series stuffs this format into a single hour episode, it ALSO places much more emphasis on the continuing whole-Dr Who Universe-story arc, season by season.

In the Old series, while there was background continuity to the Dr Who universe, and people and times he returned to more than once, the adventure story was the thing. The Doctor-Companion relationship was a "Hero and Sidekick" relationship, and was utterly weird if you tried to think about it at all in anything other than that depth. The Doctor would pretty much hijack the nearest woman when he was on his own, and then abandon her back home at the drop of a hat, disappearing without her via the TARDIS. On all the Doctor's adventures he dropped in, whirled about, then left everyone behind.

The fascinating thing about the 2005-2010 scripts is that those back adventures are critiqued via the lens of an adult mind. The Doctor is criticised and chastised for not considering how he affects the people and societies he constantly leaves behind: the emotional wreckage of being a disappearing friend; the societal wreckage of being an absent interferer who does not follow up on his activities, who does not stay on the time-line to make sure that things don't nose-dive behind his back. The new series also looks at the emotional wreckage to HIM of being an immortal amongst mortals.

In the new Dr Who the character of Sarah-Jane Smith is one of the old Companions in the old series. They were able to dig up the previous actress for the part. She was young and beautiful when they had their old adventures before he literally abandoned her on the street one day. "Now" she is middle aged and wrinkly. The old series would never revisit a Companion in this way. The new series deliberately does so.

Edited, Apr 3rd 2011 2:17am by Aripyanfar
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#33 Apr 03 2011 at 9:15 PM Rating: Good
******
44,300 posts
I doing it right?
Screenshot


Edited, Apr 3rd 2011 11:24pm by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#34 Apr 03 2011 at 9:21 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,344 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
I doing it right?
Screenshot


Take out the sword part and it works.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#35 Apr 03 2011 at 9:24 PM Rating: Good
******
44,300 posts
Fixed.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#36 Apr 04 2011 at 4:57 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,344 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Fixed.


I see your picture and raise you a video.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#37 Apr 04 2011 at 5:38 AM Rating: Good
******
44,300 posts
Everything is better with Ponies. Everything.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 29 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (29)