Guess what game I installed last night?
I figure this is now a videogame thread, but I'll likely keep information in this forum. Maybe post the LP in my journal (do I have one of those? I assume I do...).
1. The game is two discs, and around 8.5 GB. Freaking huge.
2. I played a little bit. Just a small amount. Things I like: the entire thing feels like an anime and is fully voice-acted. The beginning follows the anime almost exactly. Only had a couple of choices so far, but it seems like the choices affect a bar at the top showing your affection (or preference?) of Kotonoha and Sekai.
3. A Let's Play might be a little difficult, because as said it's more like an anime than a game so far. Not sure how many choices there will be. Perhaps I'll change it more to a Mystery Science Theater 3000 format, where I mock the characters' dialogue and point out the idiotic types of decisions they make.
4. One interesting thing I noticed was that you only have a couple of seconds to make a choice. If you don't choose one way or the other, it seems like the character takes a wishy-washy middle choice. Not sure if this causes a change in affection or keeps things neutral...
5. Oh, and while there's a fast forward feature, it seems to only work on parts you've already seen. No skipping ahead for the goodies
6. And no H scenes yet; closest was with Makoto and Sekai on the roof when Makoto suspects Sekai told her friends about his crush. He pushes Sekai down... and I'll admit I raised my arms up and shouted "PANTSU!!!!" That was it so far, though
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin