Hello, my name is William Murnane and my In-game name is Gance. I have recently created a linkshell called "AzureFantasy" that is designed for new players. I myself am a new player and wish to expand the small group of people I play with. Though the linkshell is new, I do wish to expand quickly so that friends and acquintances can easily come together to form any type of party they wish. The Linkshell is designed to have a great amount of flexbility for the beginning stage and less structure. This may change at a later time depending on how the Linkshell develops and grows. There are some goals for the linkshell and guidelines for members to follow.
(1) Provide an environment for new players to be able to join together to level and enjoy the game.
(2) The linkshell will expand quickly by giving all players pearlbags so that they can invite anyone they choose to play with at a later time.
(1) Members are to be courteous and respectful to other linkshell members and if a problem arises, please arrange to discuss the matter privately. If intervention is required, please contact me.
(2) No member with a pearlbag may kick any member with a pearl without my consent. If a player is kicked out without my consent or knowledge, all members kicked out of the linkshell without my consent or knowledge will be re-invited and those who kicked them will be dealt with. Unless
(3) under certain circumstances, the member needed to be immediately kicked out for a justifiable reason.
(4) I myself will be active in the linkshell, but my main role as linkshell member will be to give form to majority ideas(with respect to the minority) and to have the final say in matters of discipline.
The Goals and Guidelines are not written in stone and are prone to change depending on how the linkshell develops and grows.
I myself cannot say how the linkshell will grow and develop since everyone will be entitled to a pearlbag and will be allowed to invite whoever they please as long as they do not cause large-scale problems for the linkshell. I hope that others reading this will contact me however they can to join my linkshell. Feel free to message me in-game, add me as a friend, reply to this post, send me a message on ZAM, however you choose to contact me would be great. I personally, would very much like to find a group outside of gusgen mines to party with and enjoy the game with. Thank you very much for your time and for reading what my post had to say.