Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

SKY LS looking for tanks/healersFollow

#1 Aug 24 2006 at 12:37 AM Rating: Decent
23 posts
Hello everyone, we're currently looking for Tanks and Healers for our Sky LS WindShire

Mages 60+
Tanks 70+
Melees 70+ (or close to 70)

All other jobs are welcomed also, don't hesitate to send a tell ingame to me or Vindicator; or visit our website at http://s13.invisionfree.com/windshire

Thanks for your time.

Edited, Aug 24th 2006 at 12:50pm EDT by Ladybelle
#2 Aug 24 2006 at 4:40 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,210 posts
If I don't recall wrong that's the LS Nagrom was in... any idea what happened to him? x.x
He just.. poof, vanished! x.x
And I'd sign up, but my experience with anything end-game is all bad so I don't really trust end-game stuff anymore.
Plus I currently can't access CoP and RotZ due to reinstall and cd's missing >.>
____________________________
~~~~FFXI~~~~
~Various jobs~
#3 Aug 24 2006 at 11:44 AM Rating: Decent
23 posts
Nagrom is taking a break from the game so far as I've heard, I know he planned to come back, just don't know when.

Sorry about your bad experiences with End game, you're welcomed to join us on a few runs and see what the atmosphere is like, no commitments. (That is if you find your CDs :P)
#4 Aug 24 2006 at 12:01 PM Rating: Good
Matzo Ballerina
******
22,688 posts
I need to hang out in WS more often. I miss you guys ; ;

I can't really commit to doing any sky stuff regularly, but you know you can always /poke me if you're short a healer. I'm always up to help out when I can. :)
____________________________
The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.
#5 Aug 24 2006 at 2:04 PM Rating: Good
***
1,384 posts
yeah sure, they can /poke you anytime, but I poke you once, and I get a lawsuit for my trouble....
____________________________

Coot wrote:
Sillygooose wrote:
andonino is just a big liar

and a douche

#6 Aug 24 2006 at 2:20 PM Rating: Good
Matzo Ballerina
******
22,688 posts
Andonino wrote:
yeah sure, they can /poke you anytime, but I poke you once, and I get a lawsuit for my trouble....


That depends on where you poke o.o;

If I have to show the lady on the doll, then it was a bad place to poke. ; ;
____________________________
The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.
#7 Aug 24 2006 at 2:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
363 posts
Mindel wrote:
Andonino wrote:
yeah sure, they can /poke you anytime, but I poke you once, and I get a lawsuit for my trouble....


That depends on where you poke o.o;

If I have to show the lady on the doll, then it was a bad place to poke. ; ;


Wait, so your saying we can /poke you anywhere besides, your lady garden ?
*Readies to poke Mia in the face* Heh, I can't wait.
#8 Aug 24 2006 at 2:32 PM Rating: Good
Matzo Ballerina
******
22,688 posts
VnHGen wrote:
Mindel wrote:
Andonino wrote:
yeah sure, they can /poke you anytime, but I poke you once, and I get a lawsuit for my trouble....


That depends on where you poke o.o;

If I have to show the lady on the doll, then it was a bad place to poke. ; ;


Wait, so your saying we can /poke you anywhere besides, your lady garden ?
*Readies to poke Mia in the face* Heh, I can't wait.


Just because I won't sue you doesn't mean I won't break your finger off and shove it up your nose. ^-^;
____________________________
The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.
#9 Aug 24 2006 at 2:34 PM Rating: Good
***
1,384 posts
and thats why we love you avh!!
____________________________

Coot wrote:
Sillygooose wrote:
andonino is just a big liar

and a douche

#10 Aug 24 2006 at 2:35 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
363 posts
Meh, it'll be worth annoying you :D
#11 Aug 24 2006 at 2:39 PM Rating: Good
Matzo Ballerina
******
22,688 posts
VnHGen wrote:
Meh, it'll be worth annoying you :D


Just remember, eventually I'll run out of fingers to break off ><
____________________________
The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.
#12 Aug 24 2006 at 2:41 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
363 posts
Mindel wrote:
VnHGen wrote:
Meh, it'll be worth annoying you :D


Just remember, eventually I'll run out of fingers to break off ><


That's what toes are for =P
#13 Aug 24 2006 at 2:46 PM Rating: Good
***
2,075 posts
VnHGen wrote:
Mindel wrote:
VnHGen wrote:
Meh, it'll be worth annoying you :D


Just remember, eventually I'll run out of fingers to break off ><


That's what toes are for =P


Not sure that's what she was referring to. 0.0
____________________________
Midnightjade, Midgard. KoolAid
BRD75 BST75 WHM60 Cooking 71 Fishing 38
#14 Aug 24 2006 at 2:50 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
639 posts
And if you join with us, you have a better chance of watching me die*! =D Everyone wants that!

*-Only me. No one else. Just me. =D

Edited, Aug 24th 2006 at 3:57pm EDT by Achika
____________________________
Achika-Hume Female
San d'Oria Rank 10, ZM/CoP/ToAU-Complete, Captain, WoTG-In the Name of the Father
MNK75 PLD75 RNG75 WAR53 COR50
#15 Aug 24 2006 at 2:58 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
363 posts
midnightjade wrote:
VnHGen wrote:
Mindel wrote:
VnHGen wrote:
Meh, it'll be worth annoying you :D


Just remember, eventually I'll run out of fingers to break off ><


That's what toes are for =P


Not sure that's what she was referring to. 0.0


I'm very sarcastic.

I know what she was talking about >.<
#16 Aug 24 2006 at 9:31 PM Rating: Decent
**
514 posts
GJ derailing another thread
____________________________
Poodles//Ceejay. 59bst?
www.myspace.com/mackdaddydmac
#17 Aug 25 2006 at 2:50 AM Rating: Good
Sage
**
363 posts
CeejayNPoodles wrote:
GJ derailing another thread


Go-Go Team Midgard! :D
#18 Aug 25 2006 at 9:45 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
495 posts
akiraokami wrote:

Plus I currently can't access CoP and RotZ due to reinstall and cd's missing >.>


**** Jahn, that does suck! ; ;

Hope you can find your CDs soon.
____________________________
The Hero
Thandronen, Protector of San d'Oria (Midgardsormr)

The Origin
Thandronen, Veteran Protector

PLD75; WAR75; NIN75; THF45; RNG41; WHM37; BLM37; RDM37; BST21; MNK15; DRK15

#19 Aug 25 2006 at 9:55 AM Rating: Good
****
8,276 posts
Was nobody else left speechless when
VnHGen wrote:


Wait, so your saying we can /poke you anywhere besides, your lady garden?
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#20 Aug 25 2006 at 2:02 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
324 posts
Jahn;

If you are on PC, you can simply have someone zip the files and send them to you. All the registration stuff is stored on the server, so all you need is the software! I had to reinstall from the ground up a couple of weeks back and it didn't ask me for any of the registration codes - as soon as I logged in, they were all there already! Its probably a good idea to log into POL and take a screenshot of the codes if you don't have them in case you should ever need them again.

Hope that helps!

Ladybelle:

It might help if you posted what your typical schedule looked like ... many people have to fit playtime around their own schedules and the schedules often don't mesh. I was with a sky LS for a while, but the only activity I could take part in on my schedule was sky farming - they did the gods and all the NM fights while I was at work so I rarely got to participate, as you can imagine, that got old pretty quickly!
____________________________
CatrinM of Shiva is formerly Idun of Midgardsormr
Shiva: Catrinm - 75BST, Basty 10, Windy 10, Sandy 10, Tamas, Beastly
Shiva: Catrin -- 75BST, Basty 6, Rajas
Shiva: Mule ---- 11BST,
161 levels of BST and counting!!
**********************************************
Beastmasters never die - we just get do-overs!
#21 Aug 25 2006 at 5:29 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
Quote:
Was nobody else left speechless when
VnHGen wrote:


Wait, so your saying we can /poke you anywhere besides, your lady garden?


I miss tofu
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#22 Aug 29 2006 at 11:49 AM Rating: Decent
23 posts
Quote:
Ladybelle:

It might help if you posted what your typical schedule looked like ... many people have to fit playtime around their own schedules and the schedules often don't mesh. I was with a sky LS for a while, but the only activity I could take part in on my schedule was sky farming - they did the gods and all the NM fights while I was at work so I rarely got to participate, as you can imagine, that got old pretty quickly!


We go to Sky Sundays and Tuesdays at 7pm est. You can find this and additional info on our Forums, link provided in the original post and here again.
http://s13.invisionfree.com/windshire
#23 Aug 29 2006 at 11:57 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
639 posts
I couldn't find the times on the public boards Belle. =p So I added them. Look in the applications board for details!
____________________________
Achika-Hume Female
San d'Oria Rank 10, ZM/CoP/ToAU-Complete, Captain, WoTG-In the Name of the Father
MNK75 PLD75 RNG75 WAR53 COR50
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 18 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (18)