Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

need some informationFollow

#1 Aug 28 2007 at 8:56 AM Rating: Decent
4 posts
hi my name is mcpeepants (lol yea i know) i'm from ragnarok i been playing ffxi on and off for about 2 years and i was thinking about switching servers so i was wondering how this server was.
#2 Aug 28 2007 at 9:30 AM Rating: Decent
****
5,714 posts
could you be a little more vague please
#3 Aug 28 2007 at 11:25 AM Rating: Good
hi my name is cooterbrown (lol yea i know) i'm from Louisiana i forgot how to use periods when i was a little kid when my older sister told me girls bleed from their patooties.








(this server is full of assholes)
____________________________
my dixie wrecked
#4 Aug 28 2007 at 11:31 AM Rating: Good
Matzo Ballerina
******
22,688 posts
Cooterbrown wrote:
hi my name is cooterbrown (lol yea i know) i'm from Louisiana i forgot how to use periods when i was a little kid when my older sister told me girls bleed from their patooties.


In college, I once attended a "Universal Celebration of the Lunar Effusion of Womyn Essence."

Good times.
____________________________
The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.
#5 Aug 28 2007 at 1:09 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
*
93 posts
Hello, this server is by far the most anti-social server. here is how.

To answer you question, an easy way to solve it is to kill yourself
#6 Aug 29 2007 at 3:46 AM Rating: Good
***
3,811 posts
Quote:
In college, I once attended a "Universal Celebration of the Lunar Effusion of Womyn Essence."

Good times.


Wow, I... huh... wow.
____________________________

Quote:
The Path to **** is paved with good intentions.
#7 Aug 29 2007 at 3:49 AM Rating: Good
Matzo Ballerina
******
22,688 posts
Kyoshindi wrote:
Quote:
In college, I once attended a "Universal Celebration of the Lunar Effusion of Womyn Essence."

Good times.


Wow, I... huh... wow.


There are some lunatics out there who think their period has some mystical significance. My roommate was one of them. :)
____________________________
The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.
#8 Aug 30 2007 at 7:34 AM Rating: Good
***
3,811 posts
That really shouldn’t surprise. At least with all the other weird, demented, crazy, and just plain off the wall stuff I have seen.

You have to admit it would be pretty funny for some poor, unsuspecting, guy to walk in on one of those meetings.
____________________________

Quote:
The Path to **** is paved with good intentions.
#9 Aug 30 2007 at 10:51 AM Rating: Good
Matzo Ballerina
******
22,688 posts
Kyoshindi wrote:
That really shouldn’t surprise. At least with all the other weird, demented, crazy, and just plain off the wall stuff I have seen.

You have to admit it would be pretty funny for some poor, unsuspecting, guy to walk in on one of those meetings.


YOU CAN NOT VIOLATE THE SANCTITY OF OUR WOMYN-ONLY SPACE!!!11!

Smiley: oyvey
____________________________
The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.
#10 Aug 30 2007 at 11:48 AM Rating: Good
***
3,811 posts
Quote:
YOU CAN NOT VIOLATE THE SANCTITY OF OUR WOMYN-ONLY SPACE!!!11!


See what I mean. That poor sole would be ripped to shreds and probably scared for life. Chances are he would be traumatized so bad that his mind would unconsciously block it from his memory.
____________________________

Quote:
The Path to **** is paved with good intentions.
#11 Aug 30 2007 at 12:28 PM Rating: Good
Matzo Ballerina
******
22,688 posts
Kyoshindi wrote:
Quote:
YOU CAN NOT VIOLATE THE SANCTITY OF OUR WOMYN-ONLY SPACE!!!11!


See what I mean. That poor sole would be ripped to shreds and probably scared for life. Chances are he would be traumatized so bad that his mind would unconsciously block it from his memory.


You just don't understand because your perspective point on society reflects the nature of your male privilege! Smiley: cry

I knew way too many people like that in college. XD
____________________________
The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.
#12 Aug 30 2007 at 3:14 PM Rating: Good
***
3,811 posts
Quote:

You just don't understand because your perspective point on society reflects the nature of your male privilege!

I knew way too many people like that in college. XD


/comfort

Ok ok... Geesh, way to make me feel like camel dung. Can't a guy antagonize you without feeling bad lol

=P
____________________________

Quote:
The Path to **** is paved with good intentions.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 15 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (15)