Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
This Forum is Read Only

MALFollow

#1 Jun 28 2007 at 6:37 PM Rating: Good
**
483 posts
Y HALO THUR.

I MIS UR SUNGZ =[
____________________________
Midgardsormrlyfe

Almalexia wrote:
I'll try to sum up a funny story that happened a few years ago:

I got a vasectomy.
#2 Jun 28 2007 at 7:10 PM Rating: Excellent
HUH
____________________________
my dixie wrecked
#3 Jun 29 2007 at 2:56 AM Rating: Good
****
5,714 posts
YOU AREN'T PANDAPANTS
#4 Jun 29 2007 at 6:07 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
>.>

One of these days I'll be on again <.< maybe I'll sing to you Saturday?

Goose wrote:
YOU AREN'T PANDAPANTS


I keep telling him that -.- I'm beginning to wonder if there ever was a pandapants >.>

Coot wrote:
HUH


HI COOT!! How's things?

____________________________
What does that even mean?
#5 Jun 29 2007 at 6:08 AM Rating: Good
****
5,714 posts
There is no pandapants
#6 Jun 29 2007 at 6:16 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
I was afraid of that ; ;
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#7 Jun 29 2007 at 6:33 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
542 posts
>_> I'm Pandapants.
____________________________
lol ffxi sux


#8 Jun 29 2007 at 6:43 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
so YOU say
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#9 Jun 29 2007 at 6:48 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
5,113 posts
I am Pandapants.
____________________________
Final Fantasy XI: MIDGARDSORMR
75:W A R// ::retired::

World of Warcraft: Crushridge [H]
Oztroja:D R U I D
#10 Jun 29 2007 at 6:51 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
>.> liez!
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#11 Jun 29 2007 at 6:51 AM Rating: Good
****
5,714 posts
I AM PANDAPANTS
#12 Jun 29 2007 at 6:52 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
As long as we know that I am not Pandapants.

____________________________
What does that even mean?
#13 Jun 29 2007 at 7:10 AM Rating: Good
****
5,714 posts
MAL IS PANDAPANTS
#14 Jun 29 2007 at 6:23 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
542 posts
WHY IS EVERYONE STEALING MY IDENTITY
____________________________
lol ffxi sux


#15 Jun 29 2007 at 6:58 PM Rating: Excellent
**
262 posts
I wear panda's as pants?
#16 Jun 30 2007 at 1:49 AM Rating: Good
****
5,714 posts
I think it's just like pants that belong to pandas
#17 Jun 30 2007 at 3:23 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
542 posts
Perhaps
____________________________
lol ffxi sux


#18 Jun 30 2007 at 7:08 AM Rating: Excellent
**
262 posts
Can't be. The pandas I see are never wearing pants. Unless the people at the zoos are mean and they make the animals all go nude. Freaks.
#19 Jul 01 2007 at 11:52 AM Rating: Good
**
411 posts
can i be pandapants

-looks around-

-runs away-
____________________________
To **** with Laura Mallory

xXxGoOsExXx wrote:
eopia provides the facts


#20 Jul 01 2007 at 2:06 PM Rating: Good
****
5,714 posts
I MISSED U EOPIA
#21 Jul 01 2007 at 2:12 PM Rating: Excellent
**
262 posts
#22 Jul 01 2007 at 6:02 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
542 posts
I still hate notpandapants
____________________________
lol ffxi sux


#23 Jul 02 2007 at 5:49 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
I saw Pandapants in ffxi the other day o.O But he wouldn't talk to me ; ;
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#24 Jul 02 2007 at 10:29 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,612 posts
Yeah, I saw Pandapants too, but he said he didn't know me. >.>
____________________________
"Abashed, the devil stood, and felt how awful goodness is..."
#25 Jul 02 2007 at 10:31 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
542 posts
I wonder who is paying for my account now >_>

____________________________
lol ffxi sux


#26 Jul 02 2007 at 6:19 PM Rating: Good
**
411 posts
theres a caat living outside my house...i think shes a missing cat

i feed her

i named her crookshanks

she's half kneazle

and she eats babies and she bit my dog and made it run away

it was awesome

ooooo and another story i went to this carnival with my gf today and one of the games had a sigh that said "play to you win"

it was funny


now im going back to my cave to hibernate
____________________________
To **** with Laura Mallory

xXxGoOsExXx wrote:
eopia provides the facts


#27 Jul 02 2007 at 6:23 PM Rating: Good
**
483 posts
Quote:
ooooo and another story i went to this carnival with my gf today and one of the games had a sigh that said "play to you win"


Eopia has a girlfriend...
Is that where the facts come from?
____________________________
Midgardsormrlyfe

Almalexia wrote:
I'll try to sum up a funny story that happened a few years ago:

I got a vasectomy.
#28 Jul 03 2007 at 6:05 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
Hard to say, Shash - could be, but only if she's dumb as a box of rocks.

edit: AHEM! Apparently I dedicate my Y5k post to Shash, and the fact that he is indeed not Pandapants.



Edited, Jul 3rd 2007 1:47pm by Maluenda
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#29 Jul 03 2007 at 12:29 PM Rating: Good
**
483 posts
Haha wow Mal = lol5k.

Kinda snuck up on me there.

{Quadav}ulations
____________________________
Midgardsormrlyfe

Almalexia wrote:
I'll try to sum up a funny story that happened a few years ago:

I got a vasectomy.
#30 Jul 03 2007 at 12:45 PM Rating: Good
****
5,714 posts
Mal has lots of posts!

I've never really understood how some of the people in this little forum could have so many posts

Edited, Jul 3rd 2007 4:47pm by Sillygooose
#31 Jul 03 2007 at 1:23 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,612 posts
Geeze Mal... I just barely broke the 1k mark.
____________________________
"Abashed, the devil stood, and felt how awful goodness is..."
#32 Jul 03 2007 at 1:38 PM Rating: Good
**
262 posts
I'm almost at the .2k mark
#33 Jul 03 2007 at 6:13 PM Rating: Good
***
1,113 posts
I AM PANDA PANTSssssss
____________________________
Sir Exodus, The Cheese Maker wrote:
I want to unofficially say that Rjork frightens me. That is all.
#34 Jul 03 2007 at 6:19 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
542 posts
D:
____________________________
lol ffxi sux


#35 Jul 03 2007 at 8:20 PM Rating: Good
**
483 posts
Mal!<3
Y5k4lyfe
____________________________
Midgardsormrlyfe

Almalexia wrote:
I'll try to sum up a funny story that happened a few years ago:

I got a vasectomy.
#36 Jul 04 2007 at 2:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070702/od_nm/nigeria_machetes_dc;_ylt=Akpu0Y16B1aIV5k9SdfAFkouQE4F
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#37 Jul 22 2007 at 10:07 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,630 posts
i'm drawing a blank on this one.
#38 Jul 22 2007 at 10:07 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,630 posts
i'm drawing a blank on this one.
#39 Jul 23 2007 at 7:46 PM Rating: Good
**
411 posts
eopias gf is a blonde...so the facts don't come from her...they come from eopias itsy bitsy mind!!!!

/explodes
____________________________
To **** with Laura Mallory

xXxGoOsExXx wrote:
eopia provides the facts


#40 Jul 24 2007 at 11:28 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
Eopia, sometimes I think you have a delayed reaction between reading a thread and responding to it - your posts never quite fit the threads they are in. Do you ever wake up and not know what day it is, or where you are and how you got there?
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#41 Jul 24 2007 at 12:16 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,630 posts
Quote:
Eopia, sometimes I think you have a delayed reaction between reading a thread and responding to it - your posts never quite fit the threads they are in. Do you ever wake up and not know what day it is, or where you are and how you got there?
Box wine did this to me once.
#42 Jul 25 2007 at 12:32 PM Rating: Good
**
411 posts
Im not very active on this forum mainly due to the fact I don't play the game anymore...but...I play shadowrun so I talk on that one.../explodes
____________________________
To **** with Laura Mallory

xXxGoOsExXx wrote:
eopia provides the facts


#43 Jul 25 2007 at 12:36 PM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
It's not a matter of your activity on the forum - it's a matter of you reading a thread and then responding to it an hour later when you're looking at a different thread altogether. Basically, I was commenting on the fact that you rarely make any sense and tend to post out of the blue about nothing relevant to the thread you're in or the conversation that's happening.




____________________________
What does that even mean?
#44 Jul 25 2007 at 5:38 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,644 posts
Wow... eopia already quit... coolness
____________________________
FFXI
Tsumbullu MNK(30)/ WAR(36)/ PLD(19)/ THF(15) -
SAM(21)/ DRG(26)/ DRK(12)
Midgardsormr

wopple wrote:
today i walk in tringi cnayon and i want kill cameles for mad gill and i see a camle EATING ANOTHER ONE!!?!??!

superawesomevillainsforever wrote:
that made me spread lmaonaise on my pants.

Subarcana wrote:
In some countries, smoking a **** won't get you the death penalty.



#45 Jul 26 2007 at 3:32 AM Rating: Good
****
5,714 posts
TsumboUllu wrote:
Wow... eopia already quit... coolness

His parents probably stopped paying for it
#46 Jul 26 2007 at 11:30 AM Rating: Good
**
411 posts
actually there still paying for it...Im just not allowed to play it lol

and if anything made sense on this forum im pretty sure no one would go on it
____________________________
To **** with Laura Mallory

xXxGoOsExXx wrote:
eopia provides the facts


#47 Jul 26 2007 at 11:45 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
eopia wrote:
actually there still paying for it...Im just not allowed to play it lol


That's so dumb on so many levels.

eopia wrote:
and if anything made sense on this forum im pretty sure no one would go on it


You'd be surprised how much sense many of us make to each other, we've been posting here together for so long.

____________________________
What does that even mean?
#48 Jul 26 2007 at 2:32 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,644 posts
Everything makes sense to me... I'm just THAT good
____________________________
FFXI
Tsumbullu MNK(30)/ WAR(36)/ PLD(19)/ THF(15) -
SAM(21)/ DRG(26)/ DRK(12)
Midgardsormr

wopple wrote:
today i walk in tringi cnayon and i want kill cameles for mad gill and i see a camle EATING ANOTHER ONE!!?!??!

superawesomevillainsforever wrote:
that made me spread lmaonaise on my pants.

Subarcana wrote:
In some countries, smoking a **** won't get you the death penalty.



#49 Jul 26 2007 at 2:54 PM Rating: Good
**
549 posts
Hmm...I haven't posted on here for very long, but all this makes perfect sense. But then again I think my internal wiring might be all messed up and things that should make sense don't and yeah...oh well :)

Oh yeah, HEY MAL :)
#50 Jul 26 2007 at 3:09 PM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
Hey Shadar ^^

____________________________
What does that even mean?
#51 Jul 26 2007 at 3:55 PM Rating: Good
****
5,714 posts
I think this forum would fall apart without eopia
« Previous 1 2
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (12)