Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Lousy Player AlertsFollow

#1602 Mar 05 2007 at 5:53 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,644 posts
Yes I can.
____________________________
FFXI
Tsumbullu MNK(30)/ WAR(36)/ PLD(19)/ THF(15) -
SAM(21)/ DRG(26)/ DRK(12)
Midgardsormr

wopple wrote:
today i walk in tringi cnayon and i want kill cameles for mad gill and i see a camle EATING ANOTHER ONE!!?!??!

superawesomevillainsforever wrote:
that made me spread lmaonaise on my pants.

Subarcana wrote:
In some countries, smoking a fag won't get you the death penalty.



#1603 Mar 05 2007 at 6:22 PM Rating: Decent
****
6,375 posts
1) Hi lauran! :P

And yea, breaking up your posts into paragraphs is easier on the eyes, but I've made that mistake too :D
____________________________
Christianity: The belief that a supernatural Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbollically eat his flesh and drink his blood and telepathically tell him he is your master. All because you're full of inherent evil because a rib woman got tricked into eating an apple from a magical tree by a talking snake. Makes perfect sense.
#1604 Mar 05 2007 at 7:44 PM Rating: Good
****
4,290 posts
Lauran the drivel comment was on how you posted it, not the content. I ramble too much to make comments like that on other people's comments XD

Using the enter key is the first step towards having people *consider* reading your posts.
____________________________
75 RDM / 75 NIN / 75 THF / 75 SMN
Midgardsormr

Kupobos Linkshell Leader

Andonino wrote:
I wish I had a quarter for every time arte got confused :p
#1605 Mar 05 2007 at 7:53 PM Rating: Good
***
2,075 posts
Lauranthalasalala wrote:
I'm only going to say a couple more things because this is stupid. 1) MJ is lying about this scenario. You can tell because he contradicted himself in his own post. Said that I said I was taking over the camp & then said I tried to pretend I was Japanese. The facts are that he was there 1st & then I came in. Beyond that he is lying his ass off. 2) I'm not a big forum or message board person so I'm unfamliar with the whole posted comment thing & the BST rulebook that someone was good enough to post. My only point is that if you don't have a case without fabricating things to sway people, then you shouldn't be posting stuff about people on this. It's obvious from his posts that he made stuff up since the stuff he says is contradicting. He sent me a tell instantly telling me to leave & I didn't take kindly to his tone. I did something in translator that said <I don't know how to answer that question> because I had never had anyone ever tell me that it was their camp & to leave. I never used any profanity, about the harshest thing I said was "You're weird" because he was threatening me with this & that & insulting my linkshell. 3) Hi Daimen! 4) I've camped at that camp for the last 3 levels & I've been there 1st many times & never once told new BSTs that arrived that it was my camp & they needed to leave. I do agree that the camp can bring out the worst in some people because I had a BST deliberately steal my pets & watch me die cause I had nothing to throw back at the mob. 5) In regards to Muttenman, yes I did ask him why he was there as 71 BST cause I thought the mobs were too low at that level. What he says seems to be about right, & I find it regrettable but in all fairness I think he started the pet war stuff. AT least he didn't find it necessary to make things up. I never converted any of MJs pets cause I was too busy trying to level. He pretty much stopped xping when I got there & did nothing but threaten me & insult me. The only reason I came here is because he threatened to post stuff about me & I wanted to see what he would say. If he had stuck to the facts then I wouldn't have bothered posting a reply, but since he decided to make things up I thought I'd set the record straight.

Edited, Mar 5th 2007 7:35pm by Lauranthalasalala


After wading through all that, I stick to everything I said. You've camped on at least two people that we know of in that same spot. You're calling me and Muttenman both liars? Doesn't look too convincing.

You were rude and selfcentered, are on my /blist and will be there permanently. The only reason you're now here is because you're afraid we made you look bad. Well, next time you want to act like a selfish ass, maybe you'll think twice, hmmm?
____________________________
Midnightjade, Midgard. KoolAid
BRD75 BST75 WHM60 Cooking 71 Fishing 38
#1606 Mar 05 2007 at 7:58 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,630 posts
Oh wait a sec, you guys are BSTs fighting over the same camp!? IDC who started it, sniff each others butts and move along.


Midnight Jade's Sig wrote:
*BST68/WHM34
Crap man, how long are you gonna take to get to 75!?
#1607 Mar 05 2007 at 8:07 PM Rating: Good
***
2,075 posts
zephryn wrote:
Midnight Jade's Sig wrote:
*BST68/WHM34
Crap man, how long are you gonna take to get to 75!?


Took a few months off to get BRD to 75, the same way you did to get idkhowmanyotherjobs to 75. How many is it now, like 5x75? Congrats. :)

Oh, and for the record, that 30min duo with you at level 30 was the only non-solo xp I've done in all 68 levels (69 by tomorrow).

Edited, Mar 5th 2007 10:09pm by midnightjade
____________________________
Midnightjade, Midgard. KoolAid
BRD75 BST75 WHM60 Cooking 71 Fishing 38
#1608 Mar 05 2007 at 9:02 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,630 posts
Quote:
Took a few months off to get BRD to 75, the same way you did to get idkhowmanyotherjobs to 75. How many is it now, like 5x75? Congrats. :)

>< yeah, I almost went for Maat's Cap.

Quote:
Oh, and for the record, that 30min duo with you at level 30 was the only non-solo xp I've done in all 68 levels (69 by tomorrow).
o.O! I was a tramp of a beast and duo'd with every.thing. i could.
#1609 Mar 05 2007 at 9:11 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
duo tramp! party tramp! i recall a 70ish party awhile back...
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1610 Mar 05 2007 at 9:45 PM Rating: Decent
No, I'm just calling you a liar because you made stuff up to try & help your arguement. If you read my post I said that at least Muttenman didn't lie. Bottom line, I don't care what you think. Anyone who knows me & likes me aren't going to change their mind because of your trash. Anyone who doesn't know me & wants to form a opinion based on your accusations then oh well.
#1611 Mar 06 2007 at 6:33 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,630 posts
Diiz wrote:
Wckdchaos, RDM
Last seen: Western Altepa
Reason he's a lousy player: Exp leech, through and through. We would end fights with no one having MP, HP in the red, yet Wckd had full MP and was still casting refresh only on himself. Avoid if possible, I know RDM's are hard to come by.

Fluffybear, RNG
Last seen: Quicksand Caves
Reason he's a lousy player: Drops the pt in the middle of a fight because the pt "was a waste of time anyways". He admits he does not have the courtesy to inform members he is dropping, and knows he is getting bad press on this forum now because of it.
Hey Diiz, are these guys still giving you any trouble?
#1612DaimenKain, Posted: Mar 06 2007 at 9:39 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) "Keep lickin these nuts
#1613 Mar 06 2007 at 10:12 PM Rating: Decent
Isn't it Eminem?
#1614 Mar 07 2007 at 9:15 AM Rating: Default
**
281 posts
lol @ "I'm gonna destroy your rep!!11!!!"
Wow... If someone said to me, I'd probably laugh and do things to piss them off to the point where it would warrant a discussion about my behavior. =P

Edited, Mar 7th 2007 12:16pm by asilica
#1615 Mar 07 2007 at 11:52 AM Rating: Default
****
6,375 posts
Lauranthalasalala wrote:
Isn't it Eminem?


ding ding ding you win 500 points.

It's a freestyle..probably one of the best I've ever heard :P
____________________________
Christianity: The belief that a supernatural Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbollically eat his flesh and drink his blood and telepathically tell him he is your master. All because you're full of inherent evil because a rib woman got tricked into eating an apple from a magical tree by a talking snake. Makes perfect sense.
#1616 Mar 07 2007 at 5:28 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
the original offer was 500g, wtf with the bait & switch
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1617 Mar 07 2007 at 6:40 PM Rating: Decent
Yeah really! I expect my 500 gil in my delivery box. ^^
#1618 Mar 08 2007 at 2:08 PM Rating: Decent
**
324 posts
akiraokami wrote:
Taimoor
Simple reason: It was late and LS was still doing stuff and I was asked to lend my stuff to Taimoor so I could go to sleep and he do my job, woke up next morning only to find out all my stuff had been sold and LS in a total rampage about it
Damn Jahn sorry to hear that happened to you ;_;

I don't know Taimoor myself though I've heard his name before, anyone that could do that to someone like you must be a complete ass though.

Edited, Mar 8th 2007 5:09pm by KelgarVlondett
#1619 Mar 19 2007 at 12:26 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,007 posts
bad drks make me cry. ):
____________________________
Mindel wrote:
I have to wearing a @#%^ing suit tomorrow.


I've forgotten how to miss.


bust my britches
bless my soul
i'm a freak of nature
walking totem pole
look and see i think you'll agree
nobody weird like me
#1621 Mar 26 2007 at 3:16 PM Rating: Default
**
411 posts
i nominate

JEZREEL

he is retarded

insanely

and i don't really feel like explaining it

ingame /tell faythless

its not me but he was there too


also Greatnaruto

he was in our ld

and begged us for over 3 hours for some weapon

tardface...

eopia
____________________________
To Hell with Laura Mallory

xXxGoOsExXx wrote:
eopia provides the facts


#1622 Mar 26 2007 at 5:50 PM Rating: Good
****
4,290 posts
TehMajin wrote:
bad drks make me cry. ):


I nominate myself, for being a complete bitch to the bad DRK and kicking him. I am not going to name the DRK - he was using dex rings, a warrior's belt, and a dhalmel mantle at level 55. He was waiting for 300% TP to weapon skill, and when questioned about it, he told us "my TP affects my damage so i wait" (true, but not enough that it's worth waiting for 300% TP in an exp party). Then when I pointed out that his weapon skills were doing on average 50-150 dmg, he fully buffed himself, Vorpal Scythed @ 300% TP, and did something like 300 damage.

He then proceeded to be like "there, see?" and telling us that part of the reason he waited for 300% was to wait on his 5 minute timer for his buffs so that he could do uber dmg to the mob.

Note that we couldn't go to a ToAU area (at 56-60 I'm sorry but even I'll take ToAU over the stupid crabs with a melee-centered party) because the same DRK would have had to take a 30 minute boat ride to get there. Normally I hate ToAU seriously but... I'll admit that there's a reason people cram in there when they want to exp.

Riiight anyway, so back to the story.

Well, this DRK was doing absolutely pitiful damage (add to that the fact that he was 55 and *really* he should have been 56+, but nobody else was lfp at that time), so I basically told him that the rest of the party was going to go to ToAU and pick up the BLM that was now lfp, and that he needed to learn how to do dmg as a drk in an exp sitting if he was going to continue.

Now, I'm not a mean person, really. I mean, I tried to ask him nicely to please use TP at a time more appropriate for him (and since I stopped my DRK at level 37 I even asked Maj for advice at this point), and the other members of the party were also trying to make him understand that 300% tp and 5 minutes between weapon skills was a bit unreasonable for an exp party, but unfortunately my patience ended up wearing thin and I kicked him.

The lesson to be learned here is:

If you're going to party with Arte, make sure you don't suck if she's had a generally long/crappy week.
____________________________
75 RDM / 75 NIN / 75 THF / 75 SMN
Midgardsormr

Kupobos Linkshell Leader

Andonino wrote:
I wish I had a quarter for every time arte got confused :p
#1623 Mar 26 2007 at 5:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
I veto Arte's self nomination since the drk deserved to get kicked.
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1624 Mar 26 2007 at 8:24 PM Rating: Good
***
1,644 posts
You know the situation has to be bad when Majin is asked for advice...
____________________________
FFXI
Tsumbullu MNK(30)/ WAR(36)/ PLD(19)/ THF(15) -
SAM(21)/ DRG(26)/ DRK(12)
Midgardsormr

wopple wrote:
today i walk in tringi cnayon and i want kill cameles for mad gill and i see a camle EATING ANOTHER ONE!!?!??!

superawesomevillainsforever wrote:
that made me spread lmaonaise on my pants.

Subarcana wrote:
In some countries, smoking a fag won't get you the death penalty.



#1625 Mar 26 2007 at 9:05 PM Rating: Decent
**
514 posts
what is a funner job DRK or PLD? I'm trying to think of what to level with Ceejay while I'm in my BST ruts. Can I get away with DRK/WAR pre-60?
____________________________
Poodles//Ceejay. 59bst?
www.myspace.com/mackdaddydmac
#1626 Mar 27 2007 at 4:33 AM Rating: Good
Matzo Ballerina
******
22,688 posts
TsumboUllu wrote:
You know the situation has to be bad when Majin is asked for advice...


Hey, if you ever need advice in the form of insane, rambling, barely comprehensible babble, where else are you gonna go? ;D
____________________________
The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.
#1627 Mar 27 2007 at 8:19 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
ffxi ghost busters!
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1628 Mar 28 2007 at 2:10 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,112 posts
Even though he doesn't play anymore (and we are still debating whether he was abducting children and getting arrested) I would like to put Biglos back on his noob throne once more. Long live the king of morons.

Oh and I highly recommend NOT partying with Firefox... Maybe she was just having a bad night, but I'm pretty sure our enfeebling WHM would have been a better tanking option for holding hate than she was on NIN. (seriously, worst party ever lol).

____________________________
95THF, 95DRG, 90BRD, 94BLM, 95BLU, 90COR - Retired: Nov 2011
Someday soon my friends, this ride will come to and end, and we can't just get in line again.
#1629 Mar 28 2007 at 4:24 PM Rating: Good
****
4,290 posts
I can't defend Firefox's skills as a NIN, but in my experience he isn't a bad guy ^^

Just to throw my 0.02 in.
____________________________
75 RDM / 75 NIN / 75 THF / 75 SMN
Midgardsormr

Kupobos Linkshell Leader

Andonino wrote:
I wish I had a quarter for every time arte got confused :p
#1630 Mar 29 2007 at 7:21 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
fergy pwns @nin tankage

someone else tried takin in a pt with me on war40 in a aquducts pt...oi! I sure needed a bunches of cures that day of war tankin...
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1631 Mar 29 2007 at 9:31 PM Rating: Default
****
6,375 posts
Jedigamer wrote:
Quote:
ding ding ding you win 500 points.

It's a freestyle..probably one of the best I've ever heard :P



That was not a freestyle. You've obviously never heard freestyles from the kings of freestyle. Kurupt and Tupac.


I really like Tupac's music, but I've never been overly impressed with his freestyles, but he is good.

Imo, the king of freestyles is Cassidy.
____________________________
Christianity: The belief that a supernatural Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbollically eat his flesh and drink his blood and telepathically tell him he is your master. All because you're full of inherent evil because a rib woman got tricked into eating an apple from a magical tree by a talking snake. Makes perfect sense.
#1632 Mar 31 2007 at 4:42 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
88 posts
Drogon, a level 57 thief getting powerleveled by a red mage in garlaige citadel asked us(experience points party) to leave the area. We didn't. (he is the only one down at the serket area, and killing beetles slower than a snail)

Then he changed to Summoner (a level 75 job, woooow I am petrified!), trained every single exp mob down at the serket spawn area. Well, looks like things didn't go as swift as he expected so I believe he had to escape. Spoiled kids these days.
____________________________
Mayareira - Midgardsormr
Red Mage
Ranger
Paladin
#1633 Mar 31 2007 at 7:02 PM Rating: Decent
3 posts
eh.. its wasent to bad of a night i dont think but the last few weeks havent been a prime time to be at my best, internet issues and such but it not like any one died o.o or that i can remember, just how long ago was this agian? >.< anyway im sorry
#1634 Apr 01 2007 at 4:47 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
88 posts
Ok, we have a scum out here in midgard.

Tidusthehero, unfortunetly, making it impossible to camp Rose Garden. He keeps killing Overgrown Roses for....nothing? Yes. He doesn't camp it either.He just kills them. I told him to stop this...nonsense crap and he started to farm the f'ing roses.

____________________________
Mayareira - Midgardsormr
Red Mage
Ranger
Paladin
#1636 Apr 06 2007 at 12:34 PM Rating: Decent
10 posts
I'd like to nominate Bikeshopguru (71rdm/35blm).
One of the reasons being is that he's a dumbass. And a perfect example of this is that the othe day, he thought it was "all that" to try & threaten an ls mate of mine to call a GM on them if they didn't move their wyvern from in front of him. And for the fact that he sucks when it comes to refreshing.

Only other person would be Helun (not entirely sure of the name). I was in a pt with this person as a mnk in the dunes & had an ls mate (different one) helping us. My friend had to go raise someone, and we made mention on waiting to pull 'til she got back. Helun, even after being told in english AND in Auto-translate, ends up pulling a fly anyways and nearly gets us all killed. Possibly suspected of being an RMT imo, seeing as they were quiet to begin with.
____________________________
I say do what you do
Say what you say
Mean what you mean when you say
Cuz it's your life, gotta make your own rules
And you gotta do it your way
I say do what you do
Say what you say
Mean what you mean when you say
Cuz it's your life, gotta make your own rules
And you gotta do it your way
#1637 Apr 06 2007 at 6:21 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,825 posts
Jedigamer wrote:
Name: Hatemonger
Job: Worst Red Mage Ever.
Last Seen: Meleeing and not enfeebling in Mount Zhayolm.

This guy was seriously the worst rdm I ever PT'd with. Refresh cycle was horrible, didn't dispel the crabs we were fighting once, and did not cast any enfeebs. We were in a PT with a NIN but this RDM should've still cast Dia 2 Grav and dispel. He insisted on meleeing and when I asked him to stop meleeing, he did his ethug I'm a G rant. We were having problems with a link and instead of healing and sleeping the link, he cast enthunder and ran in to save us all with his wiff fest and 15 melee damage all the while proclaiming "Melee RDM works". That's when the wipe started. Anyone here reading this who actually plays RDM, answer this question. Do you have to be told, as a RDM, to sleep a link OR dispel a crab when you are level 65? That's a lesson that should've been learned as a level 52. Anyway, he kept blabbing and blabbing the whole fight about being a great rdm and chain 7 yada yada yada, so I said please forgive me and I warped out. A little rude but I have zero patience for ethug crappy RDM's who melee.


Oh yeah, and some moron in the PT said I sucked at BLU because I didn't wait for 300% TP to use CA.




Edited, Apr 1st 2007 9:11pm by Jedigamer



I have that mental case on my blist from spamming up jeuno with random repeatedly... Asked him to stop since theres no filter for random but he kept at it anyway and got real hostile fast lol. He started getting really defensive and I just ended up calling a GM on him. Long story short, talked to gm, and when I ran by he was silent as hell, so prolly the GM told him to STFU too. Forgot who his friend was though but apparently has the same issues.
____________________________
Pyroelf, Sp34r M4st4 of Leafcull (AC), Samurai gimp of Midgardsormr.

[ffxisig]83246[/ffxisig]

...always with my kawaii Ami-chan, and Married as of 8/27/05 to her ^.^
#1638 Apr 06 2007 at 7:34 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
2,220 posts
Hatemonger. two things.

1. He's an idiot.

2. He's an idiot that cybers in my afk spots.

lolBumble. >.>
#1639 Apr 08 2007 at 8:00 AM Rating: Decent
22 posts
OMFG.. I remember Hatemonger from the last time I played before I quit..

That guy is a grade A f'ing moron. I have all the patience in the world for people, really. This guy is just beyond help. I swear, he parties like crap and he's always cybering Bumble.

I'd like to toss Bumble up there, too.. I think I've seen him/her/it cybering with around 5 guys? ;P All claiming to e her RL Husband/BF/Brother/Son ..whatever it is. At least pick a quiet spot, don't cyber right next to my mule or the AH. Especially not the damn Jeuno AH.
____________________________
????

Formerly: MyBuddy
#1640 Apr 15 2007 at 11:32 PM Rating: Decent
*
80 posts
edited: removed post believing that people deserve a 2nd chance, no matter how much of a douchebag they can be.

Edited, May 10th 2009 2:40am by BrannonGalvalnor
____________________________
Consciousness - That annoying time between naps.
#1641 Apr 16 2007 at 1:41 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
320 posts
lolpld? lolwhm? lolffxi?
#1642 Apr 16 2007 at 2:50 AM Rating: Decent
**
411 posts
Dear Arte,

How can I convince my dad that fxi isn't a satanic being out to destroy all humans?
____________________________
To Hell with Laura Mallory

xXxGoOsExXx wrote:
eopia provides the facts


#1643 Apr 16 2007 at 4:44 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
320 posts
eopia wrote:
Dear Arte,

How can I convince my dad that fxi isn't a satanic being out to destroy all humans?

Wrong thread bozo! Well, unless you are intentionally derailing this thread...?
#1644 Apr 16 2007 at 8:09 AM Rating: Good
Matzo Ballerina
******
22,688 posts
chaosgod wrote:
eopia wrote:
Dear Arte,

How can I convince my dad that fxi isn't a satanic being out to destroy all humans?
Wrong thread bozo! Well, unless you are intentionally derailing this thread...?


Quae sufficiat addigitasse.

Edited, Apr 16th 2007 12:10pm by Mindel
____________________________
The current's too strong. They've got to let go, drift apart. That's how it is with us. It's a shame, Kath, because we've loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can't stay together forever.
#1645 Apr 16 2007 at 4:10 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
Quote:
He started harassing me again by sending me /tells that I'm a "stupid ass Paladin" and "F-ck U" and insults typical of a 16 y.o.


This is what GMs are for. Its prolly one of the few times they are not totally worthless. Best to let them blabber on, don't reply with hostility, call GM while their tirade is fresh in the chat records.
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1646 Apr 16 2007 at 4:11 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
Quote:
Quae sufficiat addigitasse.

Edited, Apr 16th 2007 12:10pm by Mindel


Quae sufficiat addigitasse, amici. Pace tanti viri dixerim, at lacunas eorum
cum grano salis audintor.
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1647 Apr 16 2007 at 6:02 PM Rating: Decent
**
411 posts
Quote:
Wrong thread bozo! Well, unless you are intentionally derailing this thread...?


oops

my bad
____________________________
To Hell with Laura Mallory

xXxGoOsExXx wrote:
eopia provides the facts


#1648 Apr 16 2007 at 6:05 PM Rating: Good
***
2,075 posts
Lingua latina demortua est. Romanos occidit etenim me necat. ^^
____________________________
Midnightjade, Midgard. KoolAid
BRD75 BST75 WHM60 Cooking 71 Fishing 38
#1649 Apr 16 2007 at 6:07 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,007 posts
I deserve to be in this thread. I dont count shadows.
____________________________
Mindel wrote:
I have to wearing a @#%^ing suit tomorrow.


I've forgotten how to miss.


bust my britches
bless my soul
i'm a freak of nature
walking totem pole
look and see i think you'll agree
nobody weird like me
#1650 Apr 16 2007 at 6:09 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
Quote:
I deserve to be in this thread.


unless u can translate the above for me no ya dun't!
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1651 Apr 16 2007 at 6:55 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,007 posts
SUP
____________________________
Mindel wrote:
I have to wearing a @#%^ing suit tomorrow.


I've forgotten how to miss.


bust my britches
bless my soul
i'm a freak of nature
walking totem pole
look and see i think you'll agree
nobody weird like me
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 21 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (21)