Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Lousy Player AlertsFollow

#1352 Jun 10 2006 at 5:43 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
w00t! page 28

2 pt w/pl? One or both of 2 things seems to be true also then, both parties were bad or were to low for the area. I've seen one (mid 30s) party clear the area of most mobs all by itself. Unless you actually went thru the gate and camped on the other side.

How a single 75 could't clear away half the mobs is also odd unless they were only pretending to try and ruin xp.

/smile and happy adventures



Edited, Jun 10th 2006 at 6:45pm EST by Vamprey
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1353 Jun 12 2006 at 6:51 PM Rating: Good
*
52 posts
On Saraph, he is just awful at his job, and can be an *******, but I spent a while talking to him last night, and I would say he's just a poor misguided kid, give him a break, tell him what to do, and he should be allright.

Honestly, I dislike certain types of players rather than specific people

People who:
* use shout to conduct their personal arguments
* judge someone based solely on gear
* disconnect from pt's they feel are going poorly rather then saying they are leaving
* have a high level job, and then treat those of lower levels inferiorly when levelling a lower level job

and finally...
* people who take this game too god damned seriously

theres my two cents.
____________________________
----------------------
WoW:
Latulla of Tichondrius
44 Blood Elf Warlock

Imriel of Anub'arak [Retired]
70 Night Elf Hunter
375 Dragonscale Leatherworker


FFXI: [Retired]
Cuchulaine of Midgardsormr
75DRK/37WAR/37THF/25WHM/25COR/etc

Kyriel of Odin Server
62RDM/31SMN
#1354 Jun 13 2006 at 12:28 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
Quote:
On Saraph, he is just awful at his job, and can be an @#%^, but I spent a while talking to him last night, and I would say he's just a poor misguided kid, give him a break, tell him what to do, and he should be allright.


To whom are you refering?
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1355 Jun 13 2006 at 4:09 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,290 posts
Vamprey wrote:
Quote:
On Saraph, he is just awful at his job, and can be an @#%^, but I spent a while talking to him last night, and I would say he's just a poor misguided kid, give him a break, tell him what to do, and he should be allright.


To whom are you refering?


I think he is replying in regards to this Saraph person, but I'm not sure.
____________________________
75 RDM / 75 NIN / 75 THF / 75 SMN
Midgardsormr

Kupobos Linkshell Leader

Andonino wrote:
I wish I had a quarter for every time arte got confused :p
#1356 Jun 13 2006 at 12:05 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
146 posts
Saraph update:
Somehow he has managed to get to lvl 67. ;_;
____________________________
Name: Jezzi
Server: Midgardsormr

75 BLM, 75 BRD, 75 WHM, 75 RDM
62 THF, 37 NIN, 37 DRK, 37 RNG, 37 WAR, etc.

VxSote wrote:
The life of a BLM in a nutshell:
You ***** up, you die.
Someone else screws up, you die.

But for some reason, lol, I wouldn't give it up for anything.
#1357 Jun 13 2006 at 3:36 PM Rating: Good
*
52 posts
I'm referring to Saraph, which is why I said "On Saraph"

Edited, Jun 13th 2006 at 4:37pm EDT by KyrieLxOdiN
____________________________
----------------------
WoW:
Latulla of Tichondrius
44 Blood Elf Warlock

Imriel of Anub'arak [Retired]
70 Night Elf Hunter
375 Dragonscale Leatherworker


FFXI: [Retired]
Cuchulaine of Midgardsormr
75DRK/37WAR/37THF/25WHM/25COR/etc

Kyriel of Odin Server
62RDM/31SMN
#1358 Jun 28 2006 at 11:23 PM Rating: Default
*
86 posts
Mercy - greedy beyond belief, childish, incredibly obnoxious and stubborn, example isn't needed, simply talk to her and find out, but beware.


Kearie - Comes to partys in qufim island with no armor on as a BLM, also I've seen her/him as WHM with yet again, no armor, and she/he actually partys this way, not just for "show".
#1359 Jun 29 2006 at 11:13 AM Rating: Default
**
514 posts
SakuraiBRD wrote:

Kearie - Comes to partys in qufim island with no armor on as a BLM, also I've seen her/him as WHM with yet again, no armor, and she/he actually partys this way, not just for "show".

Well was he/she a good BLM?
----------
Mantic - our whm says he has to go afk for a few minutes and without any warning the rdm just says well im leaving and warps. before that he got ***** because someone asked him to cast gravity on toramas.

____________________________
Poodles//Ceejay. 59bst?
www.myspace.com/mackdaddydmac
#1360SakuraiBRD, Posted: Jun 29 2006 at 2:37 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Doesn't really matter, a BLM will always get hate, whether the tank messed up his hate gathering cycle, or the BLM over nuked on accident, coming to a party at 15++ naked is simply ridiculous, even level one armor is better than that. Being that cheap and lazy, I'd say she/he is a lousy player. My opinion, though.
#1361 Jun 29 2006 at 5:19 PM Rating: Good
**
514 posts
but you didn't answer my question as to if he/she was a bad blm or not.
gear can only make a player so good
____________________________
Poodles//Ceejay. 59bst?
www.myspace.com/mackdaddydmac
#1362 Jun 30 2006 at 7:13 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
639 posts
UnknownForce wrote:
gear can only make a player so good


There's only so many ways you can use this argument...

A naked mage is not one of those ways.
____________________________
Achika-Hume Female
San d'Oria Rank 10, ZM/CoP/ToAU-Complete, Captain, WoTG-In the Name of the Father
MNK75 PLD75 RNG75 WAR53 COR50
#1363 Jun 30 2006 at 12:04 PM Rating: Good
8 posts
Regarding Saraph - when i was just beginning this game (a lonely noob) he was the fisrt person to offer a LS to me. It took me all of 10mins @ lvl 1 and neverplaying this game before that he was an idiot. He again approched me later when in the 20's and I gave him/her a second chance. Things only got worse. Basically they recruit at the lvl that they lvling their current job and then dropping them form the LS. Would not recomend this playe to anyone!
____________________________
Server: Midgard
#1364 Jul 03 2006 at 9:14 AM Rating: Good
****
8,276 posts
SakuraiBRD wrote:
Mercy - greedy beyond belief, childish, incredibly obnoxious and stubborn, example isn't needed, simply talk to her and find out, but beware.


I have to disagree - the only experiences with Mercy have shown her to be patient and friendly.
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#1365SakuraiBRD, Posted: Jul 03 2006 at 1:45 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Then you haven't known her long enough, you'll eventually find out the truth and edit your post. Everyone can "seem" like a good person until you find their true self.
#1366 Jul 03 2006 at 10:20 PM Rating: Good
****
8,276 posts
I didn't say I knew her at all, just that my experiences have been good.

your post wrote:
example isn't needed, simply talk to her and find out, but beware.


I am more likely to beware of someone that bad-mouths someone seemingly without reason, as you did.
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#1367 Jul 04 2006 at 4:10 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,220 posts
Quote:
Regarding Saraph - when i was just beginning this game (a lonely noob) he was the fisrt person to offer a LS to me. It took me all of 10mins @ lvl 1 and neverplaying this game before that he was an idiot. He again approched me later when in the 20's and I gave him/her a second chance. Things only got worse. Basically they recruit at the lvl that they lvling their current job and then dropping them form the LS. Would not recomend this playe to anyone!



This guy is just too stupid to be real, I have mentioned him myself in this thread, as have others... But..

It just surprises me that he knows how to breath.. The guy is just that dumb. He had to of bought his account in the least..

I have like.. a billion stories about this guy.. but I'll save that for another time.
#1368SakuraiBRD, Posted: Jul 04 2006 at 3:41 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Honestly you can think whatever you want of me, not only have I never seen you ingame, but I just really don't care what people who aren't my friends think about me.
#1369 Jul 04 2006 at 10:29 PM Rating: Good
****
8,276 posts
To clarify: While I don't KNOW Mercy, I have encountered her (or him, for all I know) in the game on more than one occasion, doing various missions and other things. On the occasions that I have been in a party with Mercy, she (or he) has been patient and helpful, and pleasant to "work with." Apparently someone you know had experiences other than that. I was simply stating that MY experiences have been good. Your original post stated that examples weren't needed, which implies that we (the readers of this forum) should just believe you. I had an opinion that wasn't the same as yours, so I stated it. Whether or not you have ever seen me in game is irrelevant.
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#1370 Jul 05 2006 at 6:24 AM Rating: Good
***
1,481 posts
Who: Rhebel
When: About a week ago
Where: Valkurm
What:

a) As a BLM, he overnukes, although this is not as problematic since he is only a subless noob (might have Sj by now, but who cares). Also, I'm certain that the lack of a sub does not make you a noob, but:

b) Generally being leader of parties which suck, does not know how the BASIC PT dynamics work, invites any job seeking.

c) Acting bossy, blaming me and a WHM of deaths, but his fault because of not asking if everyone was ready to start fighting.

d) Made a remarkably stupid comment on one of our PT members' mother, which was totally stupid and uncalled for. Maybe he thought he was being funny, but I had never seen a PT disband so **** fast! We couldn't even make it to camp.

e) Claiming to know more than our multiple advanced class members present in the party, despite the fact of being just... you know... a noob.

f) Refusing to listen to the more experienced members of the parties he's in.

g) Guilty of buying the Warp scroll instead of questing for it.

Edited, Jul 5th 2006 at 7:25am EDT by Cigarman
____________________________
Midgardsormr
Champion

Muzaa wrote:
The Paladin Code: First man in, last man out.
#1371 Jul 05 2006 at 7:10 PM Rating: Good
****
4,290 posts
Cigarman: It's the dunes, and you're talking about a subless BLM. Not quite worthy of a lousy player alert, imo.

From your description, the only thing that he did that was noteworthy was make rude comments and refuse to take any advice. As far as I'm concerned, being rude or ignorant aren't attributes I particularily care for, but as a low level player with little game experience it is possible that he is simply unfamiliar with game manners and stuff. That or he's a jerk, in which case we should at least give him a little time to show himself to be potentially decent...

I'm not saying that this person isn't someone to look out for, but maybe he simply needs to have his shortcomings gently pointed out to him so that he doesn't repeat these mistakes in future levels, rather than being posted on a Lousy Players thread before he even makes it to level 20.
____________________________
75 RDM / 75 NIN / 75 THF / 75 SMN
Midgardsormr

Kupobos Linkshell Leader

Andonino wrote:
I wish I had a quarter for every time arte got confused :p
#1372 Jul 06 2006 at 12:25 AM Rating: Good
***
1,481 posts
Yes I know, it was not about his performance, it was about his attitude. Granted, his skills will improve over time, but not listening to the suggestions of more experienced players and his stupid personal comments towards his party members were enough to get him in my blacklist, and probably on the list of the rest of the members.

Also, I decided it was on the best interes of everyone to post this here rather than having to create a new thread...

Of course, if I end up PT'ing with him and he turns out to be a better player and a decent and open-to-criticism person, I will gladly edit my post out and leave it blank.

Edited, Jul 6th 2006 at 1:29am EDT by Cigarman
____________________________
Midgardsormr
Champion

Muzaa wrote:
The Paladin Code: First man in, last man out.
#1373 Jul 06 2006 at 1:30 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,290 posts
fair enough XD I just have known a lot of "stupid noobs" who came off as pretty jerky at first, but who were willing to listen once I talked to them calmly in /tell...

a certain sword-weilding lvl 35ish WAR from when I was lvling my.... idr but one of the more recent jobs I got to 37... comes to mind.
____________________________
75 RDM / 75 NIN / 75 THF / 75 SMN
Midgardsormr

Kupobos Linkshell Leader

Andonino wrote:
I wish I had a quarter for every time arte got confused :p
#1374 Jul 06 2006 at 2:44 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
Presumed guilty rude person: Axton

This fellow is in need fo help from the communtity. While sitting in my mh after finishing a besieged I had changed to thf and was thinking about putting my flag up. Before I can get my flag up Axton sends me a /t asking if I wanted to pt. I said yes and he told me to come to Jeuno. Upon arriving in jeuno moments later he ignores my /t and ~5-10min later leaves for CN. (flashback to a Battlehawk moment /cry).

While he was still in Jeuno I took the liberty of doing a /check on his gear which is something I very rarely ever do. As a 36 elvaan pld he had a grand total of 1 +vit item I think it was.

sword: Longsword (yikes)
shield: clipeus
head: merc. cap. headgear
body: merc. cap. body
legs: merc. cap. legs
hands: Bastokan mitts (hmmm...)
waist: war belt nq (no problem with being an nq but it was only piece of vit gear he had)
earring1: reraise earring (pld don't hit hard to begin with in a tanking role...-2 atk not good)
earring2: empty
ring1: balance
ring2: courage
feet: bounding boots (while a nice item...on a pld?)
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1375TaruToo, Posted: Jul 06 2006 at 8:03 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) SARAPH >>>
#1376 Jul 06 2006 at 3:19 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,220 posts
Quote:
SARAPH >>>
1. he did not buy account
2. hes not a dumbass
3. he knows to breathe >.> on his own -.-
maybe if some of you idiots gave him a chance...youd realize hes not an idiot like you...i have known him for wut seems like a zillion years now and NEVER ONCE have i had a problem with him. hes one of the two ppl how pretty much taught me how to play FFXI, and look at me! im doing just fine ppl like u guys just try and find a couple lil mistakes hes made and act like its the end of the world....

and i am so sick of ppl being mean to him...just give the guy a chance



You're joking... You must be.. This isn't funny though..

I *did* Give the guy a chance.. like when he randomly logged on my Korrola Tunnel pt because our tank died. (He was main heal as SMN, and wasn't healing)

I *Did* give the guy a chance, when he was in my Qufim Island Pt as well. When he was the Ninja main tank.. and acted like a ranger because Bullets did in His own words "Uber Damage"

You can't say I didn't give this guy a chance when I did several times, he's a dumbass.. and he just keeps living up to his Name.
#1377 Jul 06 2006 at 5:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
25 posts
ulgh lol I'm getting sucked into this >.>

just my 2 cents tho - anyone who levelling rdm says (in response to a request in /t from a female player to refresh the pld at level 46) "Sure Baby, what'll ya do for me if I refresh him?" and then continues pressing that matter towards more obscene and graphic questions while being, at that point, completely ignored due to the female member doing a repeated /sea all rdm in order to replace the offending rdm deserves a lousy player alert... if only for the lack of pld refresh without.. incentives

okies, I'm done - and please forgive me for getting at all involved lol
~Bre
____________________________
~75BLM/75WHM~
~97+3Woodworking~
Midgardsormr ~~ Valor
#1378 Jul 06 2006 at 7:52 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,220 posts
Lol breise.. Rate up~!

That's just nasty though... I mean.. ugh. really >.<m
#1379 Jul 06 2006 at 8:06 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
36 posts
Quote:
SARAPH >>>
1. he did not buy account
2. hes not a dumbass
3. he knows to breathe >.> on his own -.-
maybe if some of you idiots gave him a chance...youd realize hes not an idiot like you...i have known him for wut seems like a zillion years now and NEVER ONCE have i had a problem with him. hes one of the two ppl how pretty much taught me how to play FFXI, and look at me! im doing just fine ppl like u guys just try and find a couple lil mistakes hes made and act like its the end of the world....

and i am so sick of ppl being mean to him...just give the guy a chance


LOL Are you his mother or something, you sure sound like it.
#1380TaruToo, Posted: Jul 06 2006 at 8:41 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) he just happens to be a good friend of mine....
#1381 Jul 06 2006 at 9:15 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,220 posts
Quote:
he just happens to be a good friend of mine....

and good friends happen to look out for each other....but you wouldnt know how to do that



uuuhhh what? I have many good friends. Some i am really fond of, some not so much. But I'd have thier back if they were right. But if they were wrong, I would have to idoly sit by.. Wrong is wrong

Much like you...



Wrong. You're wrong. Saraph is an idiot ,unless he is a completly different person than the one I have encounterd so many times.. End of discussion.

#1382 Jul 06 2006 at 11:47 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,290 posts
Good friends look out for each other, yes.

Unfortunately, you're not doing that right now. At the moment, you are increasing his fame and by doing so increasing his bad reputation. Allow me to explain:

You are posting on a public forum about a person who received bad reviews from players he/she had partied with several months ago.

Now, you feel that those comments were unfairly made, and that is perfectly fine. In fact, I encourage people to stand up for their friends when the time is right. Unfortunately, you are not actually offering anything to us other than opinions. You are telling us what he has done for you, a friend, and how he has acted towards you personally. Everyone else here is showing how he acted towards strangers and party members, which is (I believe it is safe to say) where the majority of us fall in relationship to that person. You have given us no example of his skill, aside to say that you think he is a good player and undeserving of a bad reputation.

However, you are someone that I personally have never heard of (and judging by your post count, I think it is safe to assume that the majority of the alla readers have never heard of either), and therefore I have no basis on which to judge your opinion. Are you a good player yourself? Are you a nice person? Or do you fail at FFXI, the internets, and life and therefore are sticking up for the only friend you have because yes, they fail as well, but at least they'll accept you for you. I don't know anything about you, so I have no reason to listen to you. I can only accept your word that you are Saraph's friend and therefore you know more about him than the people who partied with him once or twice.

However, the people who have partied with this person once or twice are not criticizing him as a friend. For all they care, we can all go out and become Saraph's best friend tomorrow. No, they are stating from experience what this player has done that has been detrimental to their playing experience in FFXI, and therefore the reason that they think that Saraph is a lousy player. This simply gives anyone who decides to read this page a fair warning as to what we can expect if we invite this person to an exp party, nothing more. Also, these are people whose skills may or may not be respected (honestly, the OP of the short thread about Saraph I wouldn't have been inclined to listen to in the first place, as I didn't know him either), and who have earned any respect that we here on alla have for their opinions. You are unknown (that is not to say that you are a bad person, player, or untrustworthy), and therefore we are less inclined to listen to your opinions without any facts or evidence supporting your arguments.

Finally, as I stated at the beginning of my post and in the other thread, Saraph is old news. I would be willing to bet that most people here are more than willing to forget him entirely. You came here defending someone many people didn't remember to begin with, and did so using poor grammar and showing nothing to support your arguments. Personally, I will decide for myself whether or not Saraph is a bad person/player when and if I party with him, and I honestly hope that even the people who read this thread are willing to give someone a fair chance most of the time. My best advice to you, Tarutoo, is to drop the subject, let it go, and keep playing your game.
____________________________
75 RDM / 75 NIN / 75 THF / 75 SMN
Midgardsormr

Kupobos Linkshell Leader

Andonino wrote:
I wish I had a quarter for every time arte got confused :p
#1383 Jul 07 2006 at 2:11 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,429 posts
Quote:
Presumed guilty rude person: Axton


This offending moron tried to repeat his crime the day after his prior incident /sigh. This time I ignored the idiot who ~2min after sending his /t was already heading back to CN.
____________________________
Allexia wrote:
Warrior's that use Sturmwind over Shield Break are the equivalent to RDM/DRK/BLM that cast Bio II because it does more damage (Read: I want to skill up Dark Magic) and overwrite Dia II.

lolgaxe wrote:
What if we gift wrap him? With a side of fried twinkies and pictures of animated boobs?
#1384 Jul 07 2006 at 3:25 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
2,220 posts
that's exactly what i am saying Arte..

Minus the explanation..
Minus the paragraphs..

Yeah.. you're pretty much dead on though :)
#1385 Jul 07 2006 at 2:36 PM Rating: Good
***
1,270 posts
/nods to Arte

There is much wisdom in your words. ^^

Edit: Gryphie can't spell. ><;

Edited, Jul 7th 2006 at 3:37pm EDT by GryphonStalker
____________________________
Roan Ragestorm
Charr|Warrior|Stormbluff Isle


MoonlitStorm
Night Elf|Druid|Cenarion Circle ~retired~


GryphonStalker
Galka|Monk|Bastok|Midgardsormr ~retired~
#1386 Jul 08 2006 at 7:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,210 posts
Admiral Cigarman wrote:
Who: Rhebel
When: About a week ago
Where: Valkurm
What:

a) As a BLM, he overnukes, although this is not as problematic since he is only a subless noob (might have Sj by now, but who cares). Also, I'm certain that the lack of a sub does not make you a noob, but:

b) Generally being leader of parties which suck, does not know how the BASIC PT dynamics work, invites any job seeking.

c) Acting bossy, blaming me and a WHM of deaths, but his fault because of not asking if everyone was ready to start fighting.

d) Made a remarkably stupid comment on one of our PT members' mother, which was totally stupid and uncalled for. Maybe he thought he was being funny, but I had never seen a PT disband so **** fast! We couldn't even make it to camp.

e) Claiming to know more than our multiple advanced class members present in the party, despite the fact of being just... you know... a noob.

f) Refusing to listen to the more experienced members of the parties he's in.

g) Guilty of buying the Warp scroll instead of questing for it.

Edited, Jul 5th 2006 at 7:25am EDT by Cigarman




I have to add more to this idiot.

Yesterday in Yuhtunga Jungle he was /shout'ing words to everyone because he didn't get a pt, quick /sea showed him as 25blm/6whm after hearing more and more profanity from this guy I shouted back /sh Tell him to go level his ******* subjob before he considers partying out here
Upon which I started getting /tells from him "I'm a 73smn, I'm just leveling my subjob" I /sea again, see he's rank1, so I say "You're rank1, you have lv6 whm sub, everyone knows you're lying"
He responds "Rank has nothing to do with this game"
Upon which I respond "Offcourse, except how long your signet lasts, what areas you can go, what missions you can do and so on and so forth"
Upon which he responds "You can get anywhere as rank1"
So I mentioned sky and dynamis and then he /t'd me with a big fat "BLACKLISTED!"

I'd have to say Rhebel is an idiot, and I'll have to advice everyone to not let this idiot get any higher than he already has.
____________________________
~~~~FFXI~~~~
~Various jobs~
#1387 Jul 08 2006 at 12:02 PM Rating: Good
**
254 posts
Jawlesspython

asked help of an LSmate for the Blue Mage job, promised 30k for it.

Arrived at destination, and D/C.

When asked about this incident, automatic blacklist. And a shout through Whitegate confirmed that this guy has a bad reputation, as numerous people shouted back.

Kind of sad, in a way.
#1388 Jul 09 2006 at 9:12 AM Rating: Excellent
*
163 posts
Wow. I didn't notice I had been trashed in this thread, and by none other than Sakurai/Yingching, how could I expect any less?

Sakurai is just trying to give me a bad name on these forums and nothing more, unfortunately, the Alla community isn't up to speed on our issues, and i'll be glad to inform them then.

Sakurai and myself have always had some issues between each other, we have a bitter past, but Sakurai just can't leave me alone when I say I want nothing to do with her. She was in my LS for awhile, until we started having disagreements. She then took revenge on the LS and started kicking random non-pearlsack holders out of the LS. Since then, I refused to ever give her a pearl back in. Would you give her a pearl back in?

Now she always tries to be my friend again, but I'd rather not be friends with someone who has the ability to do such a thing. Plus, we always manage to argue over something, so again, why would I ever let you back in with all these past and present problems?

About the KC issue, Cloudxx, myself and others had indeed camped it soon after it dropped and Inrout stole it. Cloud had the intention to sell it, I wanted to keep it, but I had agreed that if he let me use it before he sold it, i'd be fine with that (also, I have never stolen anything from anyone in my 2+ years playing this game so don't say i'd try to steal it from my best friend).

After it was killed, I said I'd like to try again tomorrow, except yes, I'd like to keep it, of course sharing it with those who helped kill LoO and close friends. Cloud got angry at me and said I was using him for the ToD. It wasn't like that, besides, I could have stood there and got the ToD without being in a party with him. To make him feel better and to save our friendship, I decided I wouldn't even go tomorrow.

Plus, Cloud is your main attack against me here with the KC. Cloud was complaining to me how you were being cruel and mean to him saying about how it was "Aurora or Me!". So your plan really backfired since Cloud was started to see the dark side of you that you show if things don't go your way. Considering he sent me a message saying "You were right about Sakurai, Mercy." I'm sorry you had to resort to this, and I apologize to the Alla community for having to hear this long neverending Drama story.

You also had to make an alternate account, lying to me that you were 'quitting' just so you could try to get back into Aurora without me noticing.. wow.. who were you saying was childish again?

Considering no one else on this server has a problem with me but you. Also considering the fact you had to try to take this to Alla to try to make them favor your side. I think it's you that needs to stop being stubborn and childish for once.

Edited, Jul 9th 2006 at 10:33am EDT by DivineMercy
____________________________
FFXI
Mercy, Midgardsormr
Win Rank 10/Bas Rank 10/San Rank 10
75RDM/75MNK/75NIN/75BLU/75SAM/75DNC/75BST

WoW
Seléne 70 Human Female Warlock - Proudmoore Server
#1389 Jul 09 2006 at 9:56 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
Mercy, I'm sorry for making more out of one little post than was probably necesary, but I don't like to see posts like that go by without standing up. If the poster had written something intelligible, not "examples aren't needed" I may have just chalked it up to "someone else's experience is different than mine." But that reminded me too much of Junior High, when people ridicule and ostercize others based on things that have no merit. I just don't like to see that kind of crap.

You're still a good player in my book, if that means anything.
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#1390 Jul 09 2006 at 11:12 AM Rating: Excellent
*
163 posts
Thanks Maluenda, I appriciate the kind words. You, and everyone else who knows me probably believes the same as you.

You summed it up really nicely when you called it Junior High type drama with the spreading of rumors, gossip and trying to inflict ones opinions on to everyone.

But this issue is between me and Sakurai, not me and the community. This also has nothing to do with me being a 'Lousy player', again, Sakurai is just trying to make me look bad. Again, thank you for the support. ^^
____________________________
FFXI
Mercy, Midgardsormr
Win Rank 10/Bas Rank 10/San Rank 10
75RDM/75MNK/75NIN/75BLU/75SAM/75DNC/75BST

WoW
Seléne 70 Human Female Warlock - Proudmoore Server
#1391 Jul 09 2006 at 1:36 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
Vamprey wrote:
Presumed guilty rude person: Axton

This fellow is in need fo help from the communtity.


Axton is a lost cause Vamp, I already gave him the talk. I totally let him know I was 75 pld. Then procceded to bash his face is with a mallet.

THIS ****** IS LEVEL 39 PLD WITHOUT FLASH. (Onry 5k <cough>)

Just a complete idiot. His excuse for everything is "I don't have any gil." Which is obviously why you would keep playing pld without the ninja equivilant of Utsu: Ni.

Avoid him at all cost
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#1392 Jul 09 2006 at 1:41 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
You know what? Just make it a policy now.

When you see idiots this dumb in your pt, just kick them out at all costs. If he happens to be the pt leader, convince all the other players to disband and rejoin. After you push that into the noobs face, gently tell them to learn how to ******* play, farm for some proper gear, and don't come back with their noob **** again.

A couple more of those and they might change.

-might-
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#1393SakuraiBRD, Posted: Jul 09 2006 at 3:00 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) All I can say is, its about time.
#1394 Jul 09 2006 at 4:00 PM Rating: Good
*
163 posts
I would respond. But it's not worth the time or drama. You're on my blist for a reason.
____________________________
FFXI
Mercy, Midgardsormr
Win Rank 10/Bas Rank 10/San Rank 10
75RDM/75MNK/75NIN/75BLU/75SAM/75DNC/75BST

WoW
Seléne 70 Human Female Warlock - Proudmoore Server
#1395SakuraiBRD, Posted: Jul 09 2006 at 4:06 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) And yet, you did respond, thus proving you're still childish and couldn't resist the sudden "pwn" and ignore it like an adult.
#1396 Jul 09 2006 at 4:10 PM Rating: Good
*
163 posts
Actually, my last post was more of a closing statement. Yours ended with a question towards me. Your posts are the one that continue to draw this out further.
____________________________
FFXI
Mercy, Midgardsormr
Win Rank 10/Bas Rank 10/San Rank 10
75RDM/75MNK/75NIN/75BLU/75SAM/75DNC/75BST

WoW
Seléne 70 Human Female Warlock - Proudmoore Server
#1397SakuraiBRD, Posted: Jul 09 2006 at 4:19 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) And yet you continue to post, so much for your blisting me comment. Walk away Mercy, you can do it! Don't let lil 'ol me get under your skin.
#1398 Jul 09 2006 at 8:24 PM Rating: Excellent
****
8,276 posts
LOL apparently my *** is worth kissing? Now that's funny.

You're right Mercy, this is stupid. See you in game, look me up if you need a WHM and a BLM for anything. Oh, and any other jobs I can round up.
____________________________
What does that even mean?
#1399SakuraiBRD, Posted: Jul 09 2006 at 8:34 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Hey, shes used to it, she'll do it to any of the few that agree with her. Sadly she doesn't even know who her friends are.
#1400 Jul 09 2006 at 9:30 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,918 posts
j00 guys make thris LAWL
____________________________
Playing XIV and XI, Oh yeah.
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?198103
Thris the WARRIOR.

Apessius wrote:
Apessius>> (Experience Points) is such a cockblocker.

Square Enix actually wrote:
Comfortable, fuss-free adventuring for all players is one of our biggest priorities.
#1401 Jul 09 2006 at 10:08 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,290 posts
I rarely actually *stop reading* posts about halfway through, but that was ridiculous.

Why are the rest of us supposed to care again?
____________________________
75 RDM / 75 NIN / 75 THF / 75 SMN
Midgardsormr

Kupobos Linkshell Leader

Andonino wrote:
I wish I had a quarter for every time arte got confused :p
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 20 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (20)