Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Goodbye LeviathanFollow

#1 Apr 26 2005 at 4:42 PM Rating: Decent
*
60 posts
.

Edited, Wed Jun 22 00:44:46 2005 by Zarinu
____________________________
Retired 75 Red Mage
Leviathan Server
#2 Apr 26 2005 at 7:36 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,011 posts
That's sad to hear. I'm sorry you had it bad. Makes me want to take my time to get to lvl 75.

____________________________
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/User:Reave

[ffxisig]62525[/ffxisig]
#3 Apr 27 2005 at 12:00 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
958 posts
That sucks Zarinu, sorry to hear that. The more I hear about end-game drama, the more I want to stay away from it. I try to surround myself with people who share the same values that I share... mainly that friends > EXP/gil/"status". There are always going to be those people who will walk over you to get that next piece of god armor or that next 100 mil, and I just feel really sad for them more than anything else.

As for me, I've been lvl 60 for hmm... 5 months or so I think. Decided to take a break for a while and enjoy time with friends. Also have two friends who are lvling entire new jobs from 1 --> 60 just to have a static together, so I know it will be worth it in the end. And I get to stay away from the drama a little longer hehe.

Hopefully after your break you will remember what was fun about the game again. Or maybe not, in which case, take care.

____________________________
Oryx
WHM75//SMN75//BST75//BLM75//BLU42...
San D'Orian Hume Female, Rank 10
Cooking 100+2 ~ Mmmm... {Sweets}!
Leviathan Server ^^


"People who live in easily stabbed bodies shouldn't throw stones." ~Goblin Smithy
#4 Apr 27 2005 at 12:26 PM Rating: Default
9 posts
Zarinu wrote:
As of today I am going inactive. Thank you to my friends who helped me to enjoy my time on this game. For those that took this game too seriously and became hostile with me, karma will catch up to you. I've realized that 95% of the people who play this game do so because they lack the social skills to have friends in "real life" so instead spend their time in a virtual environment where they can act as immature or arrogant as they want with almost no consequences. For the other 5%, thank you for realizing this is just a game (a very good game at that), and you have my pity that you are still playing alongside the other 95%.

This last month has been nothing but drama for me. One of my LS decided that since I was in an HNMLS I should no longer be a part of them, and that they should belittle me in a forum for not sticking with them 100%.

I left my HNMLS (Renaissance) because of many reasons. First of all, all people in a leadership position were about 17 years old, and for the most part lacked maturity (except one person). Secondly, because Varena is an ass. ANYONE who has been around this person already knows that, I don't need to go into any furhter detail. Third, after quitting, Lionhart, the LS leader, refused to give me gil I *earned* on a sky run 2 weeks prior to quitting just because I was "no longer on the list". And finally, because they, like most other large HNMLS, use bots and other programs that violate the TOS in order to help claim NMs and I find that pathetic.

My primary LS has been disappointing me lately by continually kicking people's pearls for no apparant reason and having it's own share of drama. Sackholders no longer consulted each other.

So goodbye. It's been fun, just not lately.

Edited, Tue Apr 26 22:27:34 2005 by Zarinu


After leaving this game for over a month, i must admit that Zarinu is right for the most part. The part i disagree with is the 95% of the people are lacking social skills. I believe that should be near 99%. Furthermore, yes, there are a lot of immature people on this server, and a lot of them are indeed over the age of 17. Sad, but true, but what can one do about it.
It is also sad to see people using bots to claim HNMs.
My old original ls is being retarded and kicked my friend because has nothing else better to do. I feel sorry for his wife and kids that has to put up with him.
Anyhow, there are a handful of good people i have met, that are down to earth, and not so quite materialisticly-selfish as most people i know on this server.
anyhow, enough jabbering and i need to run some tests.
LOL

People are going to miss you zarinu, one of the best rdms and friend that i know on this server.

Thats my 2 cents.



Edited, Wed Apr 27 14:50:17 2005 by midoriiBLM
#5 Apr 27 2005 at 12:28 PM Rating: Decent
**
523 posts
Only know you from your posts here (which are not very impressive, unfortunately...), but I wish you well. Maybe a break is what you need right now.

Think of what make this game fun, and may be you can enjoy it again.

Edit: Grammar

Edited, Wed Apr 27 13:29:30 2005 by FortManOLeviathan
____________________________
Feona - Leviathan Server
RDM75/BLU75/WHM58/Etc.
AN:Done -- TouA:Done -- Assault @ Captain

Duelist's : 5/6 -- Mirage : 5/6
Dynamis - Xarcabard access : O
Don't know how to make gil? Maybe this can help you.
#6 Apr 27 2005 at 12:34 PM Rating: Default
**
968 posts
LMAO !
midorii telling people about others being selfish, do us all a favor and kill yourself, Now.
____________________________
Turtlesoup - Stolen
75BST/75BRD/75SAM/75DRG/58RNG/62WAR/47MNK/53NIN
98+2 Leathercraft
62 Smithing
60 Clothcraft

Turtlesewp
75THF/75WHM/69BLM/xxMNK
#7 Apr 27 2005 at 12:50 PM Rating: Decent
**
823 posts
You're right, Graham, Midorii calling others immature is another example of the pot calling the kettle "black."
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#8 Apr 27 2005 at 1:40 PM Rating: Default
9 posts
with Turtlesoup and Mattelot posting and flaming my reply, that just solidifies my statement of immature people on this server ;)

thank you

ps you guys replied fast.
#9 Apr 27 2005 at 1:44 PM Rating: Good
**
523 posts
{/sigh}... Could you guys not having a flame war in someone else's goodbye thread?

C'mon, he (gender assumed) is under a lot of stress, he is leaving. I really think he does not need any more of this.
____________________________
Feona - Leviathan Server
RDM75/BLU75/WHM58/Etc.
AN:Done -- TouA:Done -- Assault @ Captain

Duelist's : 5/6 -- Mirage : 5/6
Dynamis - Xarcabard access : O
Don't know how to make gil? Maybe this can help you.
#10 Apr 27 2005 at 2:23 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
92 posts
Quote:
I'd just like to say to all the noobs out there that the original poster of this message gave a glimmer of hope to, that no, I still won't help you find your damn coffer key. MWAHAHAHA. Oh and thank you to all those gullable people that helped me along the way, HAHAHAHAHA. Too bad you wasted part of your life so I had more time to drink beer and watch porn. Sure I can solo that quest for you but... oh wait, no... I have more beer to drink. It's better you find 17 people your own level and still die so I can laugh about it when you come on this forum to post about your death. ^^

People who enjoy blind invites and shouting for help for everything, go check out WoW. It's full of people just like you.

Oh BTW if any noobs wants to pay me lots of gil to do something then let me know. Bring all that hard earned IGE gil forth. For example, for 100k, I will power level you 1 level (up to lv25, after that gil is more, I'd say I can PL you up to about, umm, 55 or so, if you have the bankroll), so that you don't have to learn anything new about the game, you can just hit buttons and watch porn. If you keep that up, you'll be uber in no time. Nice shiny level numbers. Or how about unlocking that pesky advanced job? For 100k, all yours. When I finish this game it'll help my character sell for more beer money. ^^

(c) 2005 Zar's Gimme Gil Thing "Cause Noobs are Degenerates in Real Life Too"

Disclaimer: Zarinu was never a noob.



Yeah, cause God knows you are completely mature. I never had any problems with you in game, but what I do know is that at the first sign of trouble you bailed and called it quits. You didn't even try to work anything out. Sorry but this game is a lot like life and you actually have to "work" to get thru the rough times. Then to top it off you go and post on every forum you can that your leaving, with a small bit of slander to certain individuals. Sorry, but you will get no sympathy from me, and you should be included in the "95%" of the people you so formally judged.
____________________________
"Coldone"
Leviathan Server
Bonecraft 81 +1
Leathercraft 60
#11 Apr 27 2005 at 4:29 PM Rating: Default
9 posts


Umm, this game isnt like life. Hence read the disclaimer before you hit the "play" at the top right hand of your POL menu.
If it is... then well..
someone has issues..... :P

Edited, Wed Apr 27 17:31:15 2005 by midoriiBLM
#12 Apr 27 2005 at 4:32 PM Rating: Decent
*
60 posts
.

Edited, Wed Jun 22 00:48:01 2005 by Zarinu
____________________________
Retired 75 Red Mage
Leviathan Server
#13 Apr 27 2005 at 6:16 PM Rating: Good
*
121 posts
I don't get it... you want to play the "you're a bunch of nerds" card, yet you care how a bunch of people on an internet message board act in regards to your quitting?
#14 Apr 27 2005 at 6:56 PM Rating: Default
*
60 posts
Defensive nerd #1 takes the bait, anyone else?
____________________________
Retired 75 Red Mage
Leviathan Server
#15 Apr 27 2005 at 9:20 PM Rating: Default
**
823 posts
Quote:
Mattelot stop jerking off to Midorii in my thread, I don't appreciate it. Get over her. Go get a life.


lol... I about died laughing when I read that. I loved how he told people that I had some kind of an obsession with him and thats why I disliked him when. Tell me... whos the one who got thrown in jail for harassing who? ... yeah... thats what I though.

Midorii, you left and over half the NA high lvls on our server rejoiced. You left... so leave and do everyone a favor and stay gone.
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#16 Apr 27 2005 at 9:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
678 posts
Am I the only one who finds it kinda funny that every person being an idiot on this thread has a job at level 75?

*rate*

Anyways, sorry to see you go. According to the first post, I can understand ya completely. I'm sorry your leave is turning out this way and sorry if I make it worse.

Edited, Wed Apr 27 22:26:47 2005 by Makinsey
____________________________
lolol.
#17 Apr 27 2005 at 10:48 PM Rating: Good
First off I would like to say goodbye too you. Its always bad to see someone leave this game. Now to everyone else who posted negative comments. There is a place to do that and that is Killing Ifrit. Other wise go away because I prefer to come to this forum and read the intellegent funny posts,rather than "OMG my HNMLS leader,member,whatever is a retard" or "OMG lets flame a flame to flame about flaming". Rate me down because I don't give to sh*tes and a giggle.
____________________________
46WAR/60THF/32NIN
THF offically retired from leveling...
Warrior all the way grwwwaaaarrr!!!
Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember, if we were good men, or bad. Why we fought, or how we died. No, all that matters is, that two stood against many. That's what's important. Valour pleases you Crom, so grant me one request, grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then the hell with you!"

#18 Apr 27 2005 at 11:21 PM Rating: Default
**
296 posts
Quote:
I've realized that 95% of the people who play this game do so because they lack the social skills to have friends in "real life" so instead spend their time in a virtual environment where they can act as immature or arrogant as they want with almost no consequences.


Ohh...playing the "OMG YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES" card? It's old man, old.

You're leaving, everybody will someday, and I still hereby say goodbye to you, but the manner in which you do it is like "Hey, I think I'll go insult over half the server right before the quit."

Quote:
Am I the only one who finds it kinda funny that every person being an idiot on this thread has a job at level 75?


Oh come on. Will you all stop lumping the level 75s as the @#%^s of this game?

Here's how I see it: Allakhazam houses more lower levels and mid-50 level people, with a few people in the 60s, and some in the 70s. They complain about how elitist and how picky the high levels are. As for Killing Ifrit, it has more higher level players that complain about people who are inexperienced and have no patience for them. You know what I think?

IT'S ALL BULLsh*t.

Anybody who continues to rant about the high levels here should be in that supposed 95% Zarinu said, same with high levels that keep complaining about more inexperienced players. Yeah, you can do it every now and then, but at this moment, it's just plain retarded.

Quote:
If you or anyone else here took it seriously, put a loaded .38 magnum in your mouth, pointed approximately 30 degrees up, and pull the trigger.

Quote:
Seriously I can't even say goodbye without getting rated down and flamed. F*ck you all. This is why I beat up nerds in high school when they got a sh*tty attitude with me like this. Easy to flame me when you're hiding behind a computer isn't tough guy?

Quote:
Defensive nerd #1 takes the bait, anyone else?


Yeah, real mature Zarinu. Telling people to kill themselves? Trying to justify that you are a nerd and that you "beat up the nerds" back in high school, and making continuous petty comments because you know you won't have to worry about a online game karma catching up to you? Please.

Quote:
Now to everyone else who posted negative comments. There is a place to do that and that is Killing Ifrit. Other wise go away because I prefer to come to this forum and read the intellegent funny posts,rather than "OMG my HNMLS leader,member,whatever is a retard" or "OMG lets flame a flame to flame about flaming". Rate me down because I don't give to sh*tes and a giggle.


Thats exactly what Zarinu is posting. He said himself: He said the leaders of Renaissance are 'immature', and the way he's stating it, he's only a step away from saying they're all retards.

Way to go out with a bang, Zarinu.
____________________________
Howard, NIN 72 Of Bastok.
Only updated when I feel like it.
Woodworking Level 63
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?62189
NOTE: My Samue is actually the NQ, but it's not in the item list.

"MMORPG class forums in a nutshell: I'm rock, and scissors is perfectly balanced. Nerf paper."
-Jason Walton
#19 Apr 28 2005 at 12:29 AM Rating: Decent
*
60 posts
.

Edited, Wed Jun 22 00:45:29 2005 by Zarinu
____________________________
Retired 75 Red Mage
Leviathan Server
#20 Apr 28 2005 at 12:36 AM Rating: Default
9 posts
Mattelot wrote:
Quote:
Mattelot stop jerking off to Midorii in my thread, I don't appreciate it. Get over her. Go get a life.


lol... I about died laughing when I read that. I loved how he told people that I had some kind of an obsession with him and thats why I disliked him when. Tell me... whos the one who got thrown in jail for harassing who? ... yeah... thats what I though.

Midorii, you left and over half the NA high lvls on our server rejoiced. You left... so leave and do everyone a favor and stay gone.


ok howard is a plain idiot.
moving on..
seriously, someone must have beat you up and shoved you in the locker in high school.
I never got thrown in jail because of you. and secondly,
Mattelot, i already counted you in the top near 99% of the morons that run rampid so you proved your point. Also, over half the NA's rejoiced, well that would all fit in the 99% category because just about everyone has a 75 job. Again, you further prove your immature behavior by flaming ;)
Yes, i am gone, but still get a kick out of (pulls out the "L" loser card and slaps mattelot in the face) reading your posts.

ps and how old are you? and why havent you moved out yet? hmmm?

stick to the topic of this thread. apparently imbeciles like mattelot, turtlesoup, howard, and the like have no respect.

Edited, Thu Apr 28 01:37:43 2005 by midoriiBLM

Edited, Thu Apr 28 01:40:36 2005 by midoriiBLM

Edited, Thu Apr 28 01:45:13 2005 by midoriiBLM
#21 Apr 28 2005 at 1:01 AM Rating: Decent
**
823 posts
Howard isn't an idiot... he speaks the truth. Most high lvls on these forums get treated like dogsh*t because lower lvls feel they can best them with karma attacks since they can't do anything in the game.

And yes... you were thrown in jail, like you'd even admit it, but you and I know better, eh?.. serves you right for being a go-tard. Have you ever stopped and wondered why so many people on our server hated you? Did that thought ever cross your mind? You did/said the absolute most stupidest things imaginable and made up more sh*t than Andy Kaufman. You post here calling people immature, but what do you call the things you did in the game? What do you call the flames you come up with?... things that I would have probably said back in 2nd grade to be honest. You're flaming here too, and you're talking about respect? Also, for someone with such poor grammar, who are you to call anyone an idiot/moron?

You can sit here and argue your flawed logic all day/night, but remember... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/IOGeneral/olympics.jpg

P.S.
Nice seeing you have edit your post 3 times as you run back and forth from www.awesomeinternetinsults.com to grab new material

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/IOGeneral/gaygetout.jpg

Edited, Thu Apr 28 02:04:02 2005 by Mattelot
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#22 Apr 28 2005 at 1:36 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,012 posts
Hey, Matte, you can stop tossing out the "OMG High levels are treated like sh*t here!". And if you actually READ howard's post, he said both sides are bullsh*t, not just the side opposite yours.
Quick question: Midorii sucks, but given that this could just be some asshat in a new account to mess with you, why not just ignore he/she/it?

Edited, Thu Apr 28 02:36:33 2005 by HunterShu
____________________________
Ixquic: When you care enough to send the very best.
"There are two basic kinds of power in this universe; Power over Reality, and Power over Destiny. What you would identify as Gods posess the former, whereas you mortals have the latter."-Nihel
I survived getting hit with EES at less then 70 HP on BST =D (<3 RNGs who EES with Bloody Bolts)
#23 Apr 28 2005 at 2:03 AM Rating: Default
**
823 posts
HunterShu, you're one of the people who bash high lvls on these forums, so who are you to talk?

Quote:
Quick question: Midorii sucks, but given that this could just be some asshat in a new account to mess with you, why not just ignore he/she/it?


For stupid people to ask questions.
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#24 Apr 28 2005 at 2:03 AM Rating: Decent
**
823 posts
Bleh, double-post >_<

Edited, Thu Apr 28 03:05:15 2005 by Mattelot
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#25 Apr 28 2005 at 3:10 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,012 posts
Bash higher levels? Ya-huh, that's a nail in your argument's coffin. Just to amuse myself, and because I'm bored, I'll even dig through some of Alla's threads and show why:
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=10&mid=1114043200931961131&num=141
That's one quick example of me sticking my neck out for higher levels. You can check the "Your thoughts on the exp system change" on page one of this forum for another. I bash YOU. There is a distinct difference. But hey, you know we're both in the US. Innocent until proven guilty. Those're two fast examples of me not bashing higher levels. Why don't you post some examples of me doing it instead? 'cause you know, that usually means a little more.
Oh wait, Silly Shu. You forgot, Mattelot is always right. For he is 75, twice. He could say the sky is green IRL, or that the mobs in the newbie zones are more powerful then those in Sky, but he is right, yes indeed. Yessir. He could even spout off such complete BS as "Hide does not affect the undead, ever", and no one may backtalk him.

Quote:
For stupid people to ask questions.

Translation: That thought hadn't occurred to me.

Edit: Oh, and you'll need your filter off if you want to see viewtiful me in that thread. At least one of my posts got pushed below the filter for daring to say that Higher levels got screwed ~_^

Edited, Thu Apr 28 04:26:51 2005 by HunterShu
____________________________
Ixquic: When you care enough to send the very best.
"There are two basic kinds of power in this universe; Power over Reality, and Power over Destiny. What you would identify as Gods posess the former, whereas you mortals have the latter."-Nihel
I survived getting hit with EES at less then 70 HP on BST =D (<3 RNGs who EES with Bloody Bolts)
#26 Apr 28 2005 at 3:34 AM Rating: Default
**
823 posts
Quote:
Oh wait, Silly Shu. You forgot, Mattelot is always right. For he is 75, twice


Thats the 2nd comment on these forums you've made of that nature towards me. Remember the thread I posted speaking exactly how it is in these forums and here comes HunterShu with "Mattelot is lvl 75.. TWICE!.. hear him roar!!" You don't know me, so get off my ass.
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#27 Apr 28 2005 at 3:39 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,012 posts
If you don't want to be treated as someone expecting candy for hitting 75, then don't act like it, which you do. Simple enough. I don't bash higher levels, I bash you. You are A higher level. Not ALL higher levels. Similarly, all of George Washington is dead, however, not all of the classification of dead people are George Washington.

Edited, Thu Apr 28 04:40:26 2005 by HunterShu
____________________________
Ixquic: When you care enough to send the very best.
"There are two basic kinds of power in this universe; Power over Reality, and Power over Destiny. What you would identify as Gods posess the former, whereas you mortals have the latter."-Nihel
I survived getting hit with EES at less then 70 HP on BST =D (<3 RNGs who EES with Bloody Bolts)
#28 Apr 28 2005 at 3:42 AM Rating: Decent
**
823 posts
Again... you "put words into my mouth." I have never praised myself for being a high lvl and I challenge you to supply proof that I have. Anyway, the conversation between you and I does not belong in this thread, if you have anything more to say, you can talk to me yourself.
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#29 Apr 28 2005 at 3:44 AM Rating: Default
**
903 posts
Listin kids, if we cant get along, I'm turning this car around right now and we are going home without McDonnalds!
____________________________
werd?
#30 Apr 28 2005 at 3:51 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,012 posts
Quote:
Again... you "put words into my mouth." I have never praised myself for being a high lvl and I challenge you to supply proof that I have. Anyway, the conversation between you and I does not belong in this thread, if you have anything more to say, you can talk to me yourself.

Mm, no. You wanna accuse me of bashing higher levels in public, you defend your claims in public. Now, I issued you a direct challenge, and if you wish for me to respond to yours, you'll have to respond to mine first:
Quote:
Why don't you post some examples of me doing it instead? 'cause you know, that usually means a little more.

Do this, and I'll find you acting like you know everything because you're 75. Because really, all I have to do is find the thread you seem to want to reference for me "bashing higher levels". I have time.
____________________________
Ixquic: When you care enough to send the very best.
"There are two basic kinds of power in this universe; Power over Reality, and Power over Destiny. What you would identify as Gods posess the former, whereas you mortals have the latter."-Nihel
I survived getting hit with EES at less then 70 HP on BST =D (<3 RNGs who EES with Bloody Bolts)
#31 Apr 28 2005 at 3:55 AM Rating: Default
**
823 posts
Uhm... hello? {Can you hear me?} "Mattelot is lvl 75.. TWICE!.. hear him roar!!" That ring any bells? The thread is buried deep in the public forums, i'm not gonna spend an hour trying to find it, but i'm sure you remember saying that ;) I never once said or act like I know everything because i'm 75, you really need to stop saying that. If I AM sure about a topic, yes, i'm going to stress it, if i'm unsure, no, I won't say anything.
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#32 Apr 28 2005 at 4:04 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,012 posts
English must not be your first language, so in typical American fashion, I will repeat myself more loudly, more slowly, and in bigger words:
When I said that, you were, in a nutshell, telling people to NOT argue with you because you had two 75 jobs. You were saying that people at 75 were auto-experts at everything. Until you flat out force me to, I'm not digging that thread up, but I know for a fact that Psichi and Quinsisdos saw it, and responded in a similar fashion. Now, when I said that, I was saying it to YOU. About YOU. Not all higher levels. I defy you to find me saying the same thing to TheWhirlwind, Archain, or Mifaco, for examples off the top of my head. Oh wait, you can't, because I never did; And you know why? Because they don't wave their jobs at 75 in people's faces to prove a point. They simply make their points, and move on. I said that because YOU were acting the part of someone who deserved candy because you hit 75, not because you had two jobs at 75.
____________________________
Ixquic: When you care enough to send the very best.
"There are two basic kinds of power in this universe; Power over Reality, and Power over Destiny. What you would identify as Gods posess the former, whereas you mortals have the latter."-Nihel
I survived getting hit with EES at less then 70 HP on BST =D (<3 RNGs who EES with Bloody Bolts)
#33 Apr 28 2005 at 4:15 AM Rating: Default
**
823 posts
I don't, nor ever have told people not to argue with me because i'm lvl 75, what I DID/HAVE said is that people who are lower lvl/have no basis for comparison on an experience in the game should not tell those who do, how it is. Would be like a low lvl Mnk telling high lvl Mnks that making a 4 Mnk party with no tank in King Ras. Tomb is completely stupid.... when people do that all the time with tremendous success.

And I had never said that people who are 75 are auto-experts on everything, but generally those who are, have more experience on non-tradeskill things.... thats a given. I've never waved my job in anyones face or made reference to what lvl I am, the only means would be if someone looked in my signature. I don't put that information there to rub it in as you seem to think, I do it just as many other people do, to give others an immediate knowledge of who/what I am. You can say that "so-so" saw this thread and responded or whatever, but there are others who would take the other side.

Things on this forum are all about how you wish to interpret them. If you wanna see some lvl 75 arguing a point and think they're trying to be an elitist, go for it! If you wanna see them as stressing a point because they have experience in that area, then by all means... do it.
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#34 Apr 28 2005 at 4:44 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,012 posts
Except for the part where you WERE saying "Level 75s are right", I guess you have a point *rolls eyes*
____________________________
Ixquic: When you care enough to send the very best.
"There are two basic kinds of power in this universe; Power over Reality, and Power over Destiny. What you would identify as Gods posess the former, whereas you mortals have the latter."-Nihel
I survived getting hit with EES at less then 70 HP on BST =D (<3 RNGs who EES with Bloody Bolts)
#35 Apr 28 2005 at 5:17 AM Rating: Decent
Quote:
"OMG lets flame a flame to flame about flaming"


Let me say it again just say goodbye and move on. Hunter quit arguing with Mattelot and keep on claiming pages for spain.......
____________________________
46WAR/60THF/32NIN
THF offically retired from leveling...
Warrior all the way grwwwaaaarrr!!!
Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember, if we were good men, or bad. Why we fought, or how we died. No, all that matters is, that two stood against many. That's what's important. Valour pleases you Crom, so grant me one request, grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then the hell with you!"

#36 Apr 28 2005 at 7:48 AM Rating: Default
*
60 posts
.

Edited, Wed Jun 22 00:45:57 2005 by Zarinu
____________________________
Retired 75 Red Mage
Leviathan Server
#37 Apr 28 2005 at 7:50 AM Rating: Decent
*
108 posts
I don't think I know you, but I hope that you return to Vana'diel after a little break. Things happen, but you just have to keep moving on.
____________________________
Server: Leviathan
Name: Jurg
Job: 75PLD/49BLM/37WAR/30WHM
Nation: Bastok Rank 9.
Playing since: March 2004
#38 Apr 28 2005 at 7:58 AM Rating: Default
9 posts
Mattelot wrote:
Uhm... hello? {Can you hear me?} "Mattelot is lvl 75.. TWICE!.. hear him roar!!" That ring any bells? The thread is buried deep in the public forums, i'm not gonna spend an hour trying to find it, but i'm sure you remember saying that ;) I never once said or act like I know everything because i'm 75, you really need to stop saying that. If I AM sure about a topic, yes, i'm going to stress it, if i'm unsure, no, I won't say anything.


Ever notice when i post, somehow the old dog (mattelot) finds his way back to his master (me ;) ) .





Edited, Thu Apr 28 09:23:31 2005 by midoriiBLM
#39 Apr 28 2005 at 10:06 AM Rating: Good
Sage
**
958 posts
Wow, what a mess of a thread o_O
Zarinu wrote:
Only one person I knew in game actually came in here and said goodbye. A few other people threw in a few nice words, although probably just for karma points. Everyone else had to take up a defensive stand against my opinions about the game and the people in the game. Just shows how hard people will cling to an obsession.

Meh, I have a pearl to DarkestDay and visit from time to time. Seems like the drama has turned you and a number of others into bitter, petty little people. That's too bad.
____________________________
Oryx
WHM75//SMN75//BST75//BLM75//BLU42...
San D'Orian Hume Female, Rank 10
Cooking 100+2 ~ Mmmm... {Sweets}!
Leviathan Server ^^


"People who live in easily stabbed bodies shouldn't throw stones." ~Goblin Smithy
#40 Apr 28 2005 at 1:20 PM Rating: Default
**
823 posts
Quote:
Ever notice when i post, somehow the old dog (mattelot) finds his way back to his master (me ;) )


LOL!! I wasn't even talking to you!! HAHA
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#41 Apr 28 2005 at 2:22 PM Rating: Default
9 posts
here poochy..
*gives you a dog treat* good boy, now go play with the rest of the other dogs.
#42 Apr 28 2005 at 2:31 PM Rating: Default
***
2,012 posts
Wow, Toma. You told me to stop arguing after the argument stopped. You're so cool. Go back to sucking at Thief.
____________________________
Ixquic: When you care enough to send the very best.
"There are two basic kinds of power in this universe; Power over Reality, and Power over Destiny. What you would identify as Gods posess the former, whereas you mortals have the latter."-Nihel
I survived getting hit with EES at less then 70 HP on BST =D (<3 RNGs who EES with Bloody Bolts)
#43 Apr 28 2005 at 2:43 PM Rating: Default
**
823 posts
Quote:
here poochy..
*gives you a dog treat* good boy, now go play with the rest of the other dogs.


Damn.. just when I think you've said the stupidest thing... you keep on talking :D
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#44 Apr 28 2005 at 2:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
154 posts
Ok that's IT!

/em points to the corner

Your all taking a time out.
____________________________
Name: Rahl (50 Paladin)
Server: Leviathan
Blades will Bleed, Shields will Shatter, But as the Light Fades, Will the Hero rise again? Or will Darkness Reign?
#45 Apr 28 2005 at 4:01 PM Rating: Default
9 posts
Mattelot wrote:
Quote:
here poochy..
*gives you a dog treat* good boy, now go play with the rest of the other dogs.


Damn.. just when I think you've said the stupidest thing... you keep on talking :D


:)
#46 Apr 28 2005 at 6:29 PM Rating: Default
*
81 posts
all i got to say is this



http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/Jvdzeta/awesome1r.jpg

Edited, Fri Apr 29 14:06:50 2005 by Atoropos
#47 Apr 28 2005 at 9:06 PM Rating: Default
<^>o_o<^> <--- here ya go hunter

I am done being civil with you. You are nothing but I wannabe intellectual antisocial know it all moron. Oh sure your grasp of the english language is great. But anyone can speak all politcally correct and use big words and still be a moron, look at politicans.

You obivious believe that your gods gift to thiefs and final fantasy, but your wrong. You troll these boards with the intent to bomb someone with your intellectual antisocial blah,blah bullcrap. In the end your just a small lonely guy who sits in his room with a dictonary by his side waiting to make yourself feel like a bigger more important person. And the probable reason your anti social is because no one wants to be your friend. So sit in your dark room, continue to believe your better than me, wack off to your mithrian character and your cartoon porn. And in the end know your nothing......

And to believe I joined the military to protect people like you from terrorist.......
____________________________
46WAR/60THF/32NIN
THF offically retired from leveling...
Warrior all the way grwwwaaaarrr!!!
Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember, if we were good men, or bad. Why we fought, or how we died. No, all that matters is, that two stood against many. That's what's important. Valour pleases you Crom, so grant me one request, grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then the hell with you!"

#48 Apr 28 2005 at 10:49 PM Rating: Default
9 posts
Master Tomahome wrote:
<^>o_o<^> <--- here ya go hunter

I am done being civil with you. You are nothing but I wannabe intellectual antisocial know it all moron. Oh sure your grasp of the english language is great. But anyone can speak all politcally correct and use big words and still be a moron, look at politicans.

You obivious believe that your gods gift to thiefs and final fantasy, but your wrong. You troll these boards with the intent to bomb someone with your intellectual antisocial blah,blah bullcrap. In the end your just a small lonely guy who sits in his room with a dictonary by his side waiting to make yourself feel like a bigger more important person. And the probable reason your anti social is because no one wants to be your friend. So sit in your dark room, continue to believe your better than me, wack off to your mithrian character and your cartoon porn. And in the end know your nothing......

And to believe I joined the military to protect people like you from terrorist.......



For a second there, i thought you were speaking about mattelot.
#49 Apr 28 2005 at 11:42 PM Rating: Default
**
823 posts
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/IOGeneral/stfu3.jpg
____________________________
75Ranger/75Ninja/75Samurai/75White Mage/67Bard
Bastok Rank 10
Zilart: Complete
CoP: Complete
Leviathan Server
My karma rating: Proof that you should never underestimate stupid people in masses.
#50 Apr 29 2005 at 2:22 AM Rating: Decent
Zarinu, I'm sorry to see ya go. I had no idea you were feeling this way and such. If i had known I would have said something, since you did the work and you should have gotten your gil. But I had no idea. That damn that Safire teleported you with me, so I can get something for my next video, it seemed like you were doing alright. The only time that I found out you were quitting was when you posted on the ren forums. Then Kiaten told me you posted on here too, so I wanted to come bye and say good bye or maybe even see you again if you do decide to come back.
#51 Apr 29 2005 at 4:48 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,405 posts
Odd place for a flame thread o.O

Anyways,
Pardon me for not calling by and offering a friendly farewell. I don't know you ingame, but I (partially) understand your fustration. I have PTed with a couple of known Ren members, and they seem like ok people. Guess i'm not seeing the whole picture though ._.

Good Luck in whatever you end up doing.

Ok, cival farewell over, you can go back to flaming each other now.../sigh
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 16 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (16)