Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

SusperiaFollow

#1 Apr 29 2009 at 11:10 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,137 posts
Hi, Sus!
____________________________
Deathbeckons
Potius mori quam foedari.
#2 Apr 30 2009 at 3:27 AM Rating: Decent
Jack of All Trades
******
28,998 posts
I have arrived in this forum thread to express my salutations toward the FFXI player Susperia as well!
#3 Apr 30 2009 at 3:46 PM Rating: Good
Who has summoned me out of my slumber? *stomps around*

*glare*

*stomps around some more*

Hm. I'm a bit hungry... It's almost 5 PM. I think there needs to be a cookie run. To the cookie store!
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#4 May 01 2009 at 10:31 AM Rating: Good
***
1,137 posts
so long as you return with cookies for me.
____________________________
Deathbeckons
Potius mori quam foedari.
#5 May 01 2009 at 1:21 PM Rating: Excellent
I got distracted by the free cake in the lobby area at work. Did not eat cookies yesterday. :(

Today! Today, there will be cookies! Especially since it's May and May means lavender mist cookies! My favorite! :9
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#6 May 02 2009 at 5:39 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
743 posts
This thread delivered all it promised and more.
____________________________
Retired

10,000 Pages wrote:
Kaolian is become death; destroyer of all fun and good times.

Johnny Cash wrote:
Faith, it's like a flower of light in a field of darkness giving me the strength to carry on.
#7 May 02 2009 at 7:29 PM Rating: Good
**
660 posts
/wave sus ^.^ hope all is well, I still haven't gotten 5-1 done :( and tonight is my last night home on vaca so I don't know when I'll ever get that done
____________________________
[ffxisig]173509[/ffxisig]
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
(m m)@

Roller wrote:
I'm not a mean person, never been in a fight, but I wanted to reach through the screen and smack this person in the face...and I'd cast Gravity before I did it so I'd have a better chance of hitting him.

#8 May 03 2009 at 8:55 AM Rating: Excellent
**
513 posts
Posting in an epic thread!
____________________________
RDM BLM DNC DRK WHM

Like attracts like.
#9 May 07 2009 at 6:02 PM Rating: Excellent
I drank coffee. Iced coffee.
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#10 May 07 2009 at 6:09 PM Rating: Good
Guru
**
351 posts
I love iced coffee. Is it Mr. Brown Iced Coffee? That stuff is the best.
#11 May 08 2009 at 7:16 AM Rating: Excellent
Shiala wrote:
I love iced coffee. Is it Mr. Brown Iced Coffee? That stuff is the best.


Mr. Brown can moo. Can you?
____________________________
[ffxisig]66820[/ffxisig]

Mr. Brown can moo, can you?
Kappachan can moo!
#12 May 08 2009 at 7:58 AM Rating: Good
Guru
**
351 posts
After a debilatating accident that left me traumatized, I have been rendered unable to moo :(
#13 May 08 2009 at 12:52 PM Rating: Good
It was free coffee at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I love that store. <3

I like to "moo". It is my favorite way of saying, "Hello!" :3
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#14 May 08 2009 at 4:05 PM Rating: Decent
Jack of All Trades
******
28,998 posts
Quote:
I like to "moo". It is my favorite way of saying, "Hello!" :3


I can attest to this.
#15 May 10 2009 at 1:24 AM Rating: Good
I was going to play FFXI today, but my energy was zapped.
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#16 May 10 2009 at 10:03 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
899 posts
Quote:
I was going to play FFXI today, but my energy was zapped.


Weird, that's the best time to play FFXI for me.
____________________________
Watusa of Lakshmi

svlyons wrote:
Same sorta thing with Watusa. I saw him fishing on the ferry one time. It felt like a hollywood celebrity sighting.
#17 May 10 2009 at 4:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Shiala wrote:
After a debilitating accident that left me traumatized, I have been rendered unable to moo :(


That is cause for a telethon or something!

I would hereby officially like to start a collection for the mooless. Please, help poor Shiala, and all others who have been so scarred, that they are unable to moo!

Every character deserves the hope and hearing of a soundly moo. With the help of a Vana'diel’s Moo Network in their community, characters of all races and nations can receive treatment for every imaginable trauma and injury—from moo deficiency. Vana'diel’s moo makers are also on the front lines of research, education and outreach programs that keep millions of characters mooing each year.

This year alone, Vana'diel’s Moo Network will provide charity care worth hundreds, yet they depend on community support to help fund their virtual services.

To ensure they have the needed resources, Vana'diel’s Moo Network’s partners conduct thousands of special events and grassroots fundraisers year-round. RMT partners sell Moo Calls, linkshells broadcast stories of moo miracles, and end-game players hold Dynamis runs—just a few of the programs generating hundreds of gil each year to provide the moo-saving care and crucial services characters need.

If you would like to donate, please send any amount of gil to Vana'diel's Moo Network, care of BellowingBovine, Lakshmi Server. And thank you for being a moo-minded individual.
____________________________
[ffxisig]66820[/ffxisig]

Mr. Brown can moo, can you?
Kappachan can moo!
#18 May 11 2009 at 11:14 AM Rating: Good
chluke, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Shiala wrote:
After a debilitating accident that left me traumatized, I have been rendered unable to moo :(


That is cause for a telethon or something!

I would hereby officially like to start a collection for the mooless. Please, help poor Shiala, and all others who have been so scarred, that they are unable to moo!

Every character deserves the hope and hearing of a soundly moo. With the help of a Vana'diel’s Moo Network in their community, characters of all races and nations can receive treatment for every imaginable trauma and injury—from moo deficiency. Vana'diel’s moo makers are also on the front lines of research, education and outreach programs that keep millions of characters mooing each year.

This year alone, Vana'diel’s Moo Network will provide charity care worth hundreds, yet they depend on community support to help fund their virtual services.

To ensure they have the needed resources, Vana'diel’s Moo Network’s partners conduct thousands of special events and grassroots fundraisers year-round. RMT partners sell Moo Calls, linkshells broadcast stories of moo miracles, and end-game players hold Dynamis runs—just a few of the programs generating hundreds of gil each year to provide the moo-saving care and crucial services characters need.

If you would like to donate, please send any amount of gil to Vana'diel's Moo Network, care of BellowingBovine, Lakshmi Server. And thank you for being a moo-minded individual.


I will donate 1000 gil to this worthy cause!
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 14 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (14)