Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Will I ever truly decide to STFU?Follow

#1 Aug 22 2010 at 5:50 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Well, it seems the answer is no. This moment would possibly have come quite sooner if I didn't have half a hundred nuked posts, but hey, gotta do what you gotta do.


Surprising how long this took, but when I realize that I basically stopped posting in the OoT, lost interest in FFXI, and stopped posting in general at the same time, it makes sense. I really don't have any good ideas for a ding thread, so I'm basically just rambling before we teleport for Proto-Ultima, but hey.



So, can I be one of the cool kids now, and begin my journey to find that fifth star?
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#2 Aug 22 2010 at 6:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
****
5,408 posts
PFORU.
#3 Aug 22 2010 at 6:15 PM Rating: Decent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Nuked posts don't count against your post count, dumbass.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#4 Aug 22 2010 at 6:15 PM Rating: Decent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Inb4 darkdoom stfu title.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#5 Aug 22 2010 at 6:18 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Nuked posts don't count against your post count, dumbass.
[


I'd assume they do, as my posts page shows somewhere in the realm of 10,060 posts.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#6 Aug 22 2010 at 6:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,362 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Inb4 darkdoom stfu title.


Too late!
____________________________
Kaup of Lakshmi

99BLM 99WHM 99RDM 99SCH 99SMN 99BRD 99DNC 99SAM

#7 Aug 22 2010 at 6:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
You don't belong here Rog. Lakshmi people only.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#8 Aug 22 2010 at 10:39 PM Rating: Decent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Doctor Darkdoom wrote:
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Nuked posts don't count against your post count, dumbass.
[I'd assume they do, as my posts page shows somewhere in the realm of 10,060 posts.
You probably posted in fake forums (ie forum=9000), or deleted item/mob/etc pages or something. If not then you had your post count nerfed.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#9 Aug 22 2010 at 10:39 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,056 posts
no one ever really leaves ffxi. its a mystery but ....... anyway congrats on the 10k :D
and about rog. can i say.. jealousy? he cant really help being born on an inferior world!
____________________________
SageWanderers Fabulcious


Annewandering Butterflyer Grandma Sagewanderer Sindi Ok I admit I like to try different characters out!
whm99 thf 99
dnc99 monk 99
blm90 ww 100+


#10 Aug 22 2010 at 10:39 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Tyjet wrote:
You don't belong here Rog. Lakshmi people only.
I almost considered transferring to lakshmi once, so i think i'm allowed here.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#11 Aug 22 2010 at 10:40 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Doctor Darkdoom wrote:
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Nuked posts don't count against your post count, dumbass.
[I'd assume they do, as my posts page shows somewhere in the realm of 10,060 posts.
You probably posted in fake forums (ie forum=9000), or deleted item/mob/etc pages or something. If not then you had your post count nerfed.


Huh, that might be it then. Actually, I think I did get my posts docked at one point. >_> And Rog is a pretty cool guy, I think he can post here every once in a while.

Edited, Aug 22nd 2010 10:41pm by Darkdoom
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#12 Aug 22 2010 at 10:46 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,056 posts
I actually made some characters in Lakshmi a few years ago. It was a pretty nice place but my heart was in Garuda. Now we have both together so that's not bad at all!
____________________________
SageWanderers Fabulcious


Annewandering Butterflyer Grandma Sagewanderer Sindi Ok I admit I like to try different characters out!
whm99 thf 99
dnc99 monk 99
blm90 ww 100+


#13 Aug 22 2010 at 11:52 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Tyjet wrote:
You don't belong here Rog. Lakshmi people only.
I almost considered transferring to lakshmi once.
Nut up, or shut up.

Quote:
And Rog is a pretty cool guy, I think he can post here every once in a while.
Rog is a pretty cool guy, but rules are rules!
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#14 Aug 23 2010 at 12:37 AM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
I get strangely annoyed when someone started a sentence with X is a pretty cool guy, and then doesn't finish it with "eh Y and doesn't afraid of anything"
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#15 Aug 23 2010 at 2:03 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
I was going to do that, but that seemed too obvious.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#16 Aug 23 2010 at 9:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
It's just not right if you don't finish what you started.

Edit: So Rog, you had Scholar status for all of a week a few months ago before it was gone again. WTF did you do to lose it again?

Edited, Aug 23rd 2010 11:43am by Shiala
#17 Aug 23 2010 at 11:03 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
****
5,408 posts
Shiala wrote:
It's just not right if you don't finish what you started.

Edit: So Rog, you had Scholar status for all of a week a few months ago before it was gone again. WTF did you do to lose it again?

Edited, Aug 23rd 2010 11:43am by Shiala
He onry got scholar because of kao after he reported various bugs being the way he is people just rate him down end of story..
#18 Aug 23 2010 at 12:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
I find it hilarious how people get so **** hurt over his posts.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#19 Aug 23 2010 at 12:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
Tyjet wrote:
I find it hilarious how people get so **** hurt over his posts.


This.

Rog can come off as an **** sometimes, but he's usually correct. Just take that recent thread where catwho refuses to even consider a -PDT set for her bard because 'it would take awhile to adjust to' and she's somehow 'beating' Rog by acting ignorant. GG
#20 Aug 23 2010 at 12:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Terrible Rabbit of Caerbannog
*****
10,811 posts
Ya'll need to STFU bcz this thread is about DD not Rog!!!

That being said, I think Rog is a pretty cool guy. eh posts on Lakshmi and doesn't afraid of anything. (yeah, Ty was totally killing my OCD with that unfinished, too.)

PFORU,
~Bun
#21 Aug 23 2010 at 12:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,362 posts
Shiala wrote:
Tyjet wrote:
I find it hilarious how people get so **** hurt over his posts.


This.

Rog can come off as an @#%^ sometimes, but he's usually correct. Just take that recent thread where catwho refuses to even consider a -PDT set for her bard because 'it would take awhile to adjust to' and she's somehow 'beating' Rog by acting ignorant. GG


Well sounds like Rog is wrong then, because BRD is more fun to play when you are dead!
____________________________
Kaup of Lakshmi

99BLM 99WHM 99RDM 99SCH 99SMN 99BRD 99DNC 99SAM

#22 Aug 23 2010 at 1:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
GrowlingBunny wrote:
Ya'll need to STFU bcz this thread is about DD not Rog!!!

That being said, I think Rog is a pretty cool guy. eh posts on Lakshmi and doesn't afraid of anything. (yeah, Ty was totally killing my OCD with that unfinished, too.)

PFORU,
~Bun
This is how it's done!
#23 Aug 23 2010 at 1:50 PM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
GrowlingBunny wrote:
Ya'll need to STFU bcz this thread is about DD not Rog!!!
Since when? Smiley: dubious
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#24 Aug 23 2010 at 2:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,504 posts
There is already a Rog on Lakshmi. Also, Darkdoom will never STFU. Even on vent, he never shuts up.
#25 Aug 23 2010 at 3:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
If those two could, every thread would be about Darkdoom and Rog.
#26 Aug 23 2010 at 3:47 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
****
5,408 posts
Chocoblo wrote:
There is already a Rog on Lakshmi.
but theres not a Ahou.
#27 Aug 23 2010 at 3:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
I thought Ahou means 'dumb ass' in Japanese or something similar. If that's the case we have many on Lakshmi already...
#28 Aug 23 2010 at 4:31 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,760 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Tyjet wrote:
You don't belong here Rog. Lakshmi people only.
I almost considered transferring to lakshmi once, so i think i'm allowed here.
You aren't allowed to come to Lakshmi. We already have too many currency flippers. Smiley: clown

Also, there's already too many =2 posters in Lakshmi.

Edited, Aug 23rd 2010 5:34pm by chewzer
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#29 Aug 23 2010 at 4:51 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Shiala wrote:
If those two could, every thread would be about Darkdoom and Rog.
I try, but people tend to get annoyed when i derail threads for some odd reason. I'll never understand why.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#30 Aug 23 2010 at 5:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Shiala wrote:
If those two could, every thread would be about Darkdoom and Rog.
I try, but people tend to get annoyed when i derail threads for some odd reason. I'll never understand why.



I haven't really made a serious effort to properly derail threads to be about Rog and myself, though it tends to happen often in cases like the catwho pdt thread.

Quote:
There is already a Rog on Lakshmi. Also, Darkdoom will never STFU. Even on vent, he never shuts up.



Just as planned.

Edited, Aug 23rd 2010 5:02pm by Darkdoom
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#31 Aug 23 2010 at 8:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
Catwho seriously disappoints me with her stupid whiny 'it'll be hard to adjust!' complaints about pdt sets. She makes girl gamers look bad >:(

So is it really true about Darkdoom never shutting up?! :o I know some people just never stop talking on vent lmao I have a friend who sometimes just keeps talking and talking if the vent server is quiet for more than five minutes when he's on.

Edit: Oh and, you guys better be all hugbox in this thread because if you say one Bad Thing I'm going to report you. Zero tolerance policy, you know!

Edited, Aug 23rd 2010 10:35pm by Shiala
#33 Aug 23 2010 at 8:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
Hey, you hurt my feelings and I'll have you know when I said Zero Tolerance I meant ZERO TOLERANCE. I've reported you for being a meanie.
#34 Aug 23 2010 at 9:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
I'm going to report you for reporting ro!
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#36 Aug 23 2010 at 9:23 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
HUGBOX THIS IS A HUGBOX FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP THE SWEARING STOP THE NAMECALLING

I'm surprised the filter doesn't catch capslock...

Edited, Aug 23rd 2010 11:23pm by Shiala
#37 Aug 23 2010 at 9:24 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
[quote=Doctor Darkdoom]I'm going to report you for reporting ro!
FUCK YOU, I"M REPORTING YOU FOR MISPELLING MY NAME, YOU FUCKING ****


**** I'm going to report myself for forgetting a letter and report you for reporting me for mispelling your name!
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#39 Aug 23 2010 at 9:53 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
ahahaha

And here i thought you guys were joking about reporting the posts.

Edited, Aug 23rd 2010 11:55pm by ThePsychoticOne
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#40 Aug 23 2010 at 10:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
lmao did someone seriously report a post? Because I didn't
#41 Aug 23 2010 at 10:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Hang on here, lol, I didn't report any either!
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#42 Aug 23 2010 at 10:17 PM Rating: Good
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Well i'm reporting both of you for lying about reporting my posts.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#43 Aug 23 2010 at 10:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
I'm reporting you for being Rog. :< Someone has to be brave enough, and that's me.
#44 Aug 23 2010 at 10:30 PM Rating: Decent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Welp, you got me there.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#45 Aug 24 2010 at 2:06 AM Rating: Excellent
For what it's worth, no one reported your posts.
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points

#46 Aug 24 2010 at 2:21 AM Rating: Decent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Yeah, i figured as much. Like every other post in this thread since i first posted in it, i was joking.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#47 Aug 24 2010 at 5:55 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,760 posts
I would report Vlor if I could.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#48 Aug 24 2010 at 6:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
You can always "Reply to Post". That's almost like reporting.
#49 Aug 24 2010 at 7:04 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,760 posts
Shiala wrote:
You can always "Reply to Post". That's almost like reporting.
In that case, you're in BIG trouble!!!
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#50 Aug 24 2010 at 7:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Terrible Rabbit of Caerbannog
*****
10,811 posts
Shiala wrote:
Catwho seriously disappoints me with her stupid whiny 'it'll be hard to adjust!' complaints about pdt sets. She makes girl gamers look bad >:(


But it was her cleavage pic she put up in order to beat Usagi for player of the month that disgusted me.

~Bun
#51 Aug 24 2010 at 7:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
351 posts
I wasn't around for that, so I don't know the exact circumstances other than how you explained it right there, but it doesn't sound very appealing.
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 13 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (13)