I use to play as Boromir on the Garuda server. My last day was around June 11 2009. From what I read and understand garuda was merged with Lakshmi. Id like to reactivate and play again but have a few questions.
1. Will I be able to keep my original character and play on the new server?
2. I still have FFXI installed on my computer but when i tried logging back on, i was getting an error message about lm-17 and being banned? I havent been on the game on forever, so how is it I got banned when I never cheated or got banned before ever? I assume I will need to contact SE support?
3. I no longer have any information regarding to my account. I still know my ID and password but that is it. Will this present a problem?
Thank you :)
1. Yes but the name my need to be changed if it clashes with someone else's (see 2)
2. If you got LM-17 it means you've been banned for something, you would of had an email telling you about it, if i remember correctly you can not have LM-17 removed from your account but your best bet would be to contact SE Support and find out whats going on.
3. You have your login and password I'm pretty sure you need it a bit more information about the account to contact SE but I'm not 100% sure. Give them a ring and see how much you can remember.
Hope it helps.
Nuker... The Qufim Fisher
- Dissolving some myths, No I do not have 999billion gil on 16 mules, I do not have any job at 75 or higher, Yes I've been playing since before Lakshmi was opened, No I do not have 12 arms and 6 heads contorling 18 chars at once, I level all my jobs through solo work. No I'm not RMT and No I won't fish for you for free. When I'm fishing I rarely speak unless I know you.
These are just a few that I've been told in the past few weeks, please stop spreading them.