Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The 9,968 Pages ThreadFollow

#152 May 28 2010 at 5:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
794 posts
Is CLAIM TIME!
____________________________
100 | 10,000 Mk:1 | 10,000 Mk:2

Bastok Lakshmi Welcoming Committee
#153 May 28 2010 at 5:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,040 posts
legit claim is legit!
#154 May 28 2010 at 6:04 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
I congratulate you on your valid page claim.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#155 May 28 2010 at 7:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
Work sucked.

I need someone to console me. D:
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#156 May 28 2010 at 7:30 PM Rating: Excellent
**
513 posts
Tyjet wrote:
Work sucked.

I need someone to console me. D:


:(

Here you go.
____________________________
RDM BLM DNC DRK WHM

Like attracts like.
#157 May 28 2010 at 8:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
743 posts
Tyjet wrote:
Work sucked.

I need someone to console me. D:


This always cheers me up

NSFW~ish
____________________________
Retired

10,000 Pages wrote:
Kaolian is become death; destroyer of all fun and good times.

Johnny Cash wrote:
Faith, it's like a flower of light in a field of darkness giving me the strength to carry on.
#158 May 28 2010 at 9:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,040 posts
 
 
        ,/  \. 
       |(    )| 
  \`-._:,\  /.;_,-'/ 
   `.\_`\')(`/'_/,' 
       )/`.,'\( 
       |.    ,| 
       :o)  (o; 
        \`\ _(\ 
         \._'; `.___...---..________...------._ 
          \   |   ,'   .  .     .       .     .`:. 
           \`.' .  .         .   .   .     .   . \\ 
            `.       .   .  \  .   .   ..::: .    :: 
              \ .    .  .   ..::::::::''  ':    . || 
               \   `. :. .:'            \  '. .   ;; 
                `._  \ ::: ;           _,\  :.  |/( 
                   `.`::: /--....---''' \ `. :. :`\` 
                    | |:':               \  `. :.\ 
                    | |' ;                \  (\  .\ 
                    | |.:                  \  \`.  : 
                    |.| |                   ) /  :.| 
                    | |.|                  /./   | | 
                    |.| |                 / /    | | 
                    | | |                /./     |.| 
                    ;_;_;              ,'_/      ;_| 
                   '-/_(              '--'      /,'
#159 May 28 2010 at 9:08 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
AHHHHHHHH!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR~~~

*swerves into ditch, car explodes into fireball*
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#160 May 28 2010 at 9:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,362 posts
Pud wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Pud wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
The Game


Yet again, **** you Chew..

I'm confused... what did I do wrong?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29


This means you also lost Pud.












And now I just did too....
____________________________
Kaup of Lakshmi

99BLM 99WHM 99RDM 99SCH 99SMN 99BRD 99DNC 99SAM

#161 May 28 2010 at 9:57 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
10,227 posts
Sucks to be you, because now you are always playing.

____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#162 May 28 2010 at 10:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,040 posts
Kaup wrote:
Pud wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Pud wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
The Game


Yet again, **** you Chew..

I'm confused... what did I do wrong?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29


This means you also lost Pud.












And now I just did too....
I did too

and she did too..
#163 May 28 2010 at 11:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
Secretkeeper wrote:
Tyjet wrote:
Work sucked.

I need someone to console me. D:


:(

Here you go.

Oh, you!

But seriously... what a day. Scheduled to go in at noon, so I went to bed at 3:30AM last night (CURSE YOU MARIO GALAXY 2). Figured I'd get about 8 hours of sleep if I set my alarm for 11:30. I get woken up by my phone ringing at 9:30... the assistant manager was on the line and said that the person scheduled to come in for the morning shift was sick. So, I ended up working nearly 10 hours.

I know what you're thinking. "Tij, you weenie. It's only 10 hours of sammich making. Stop being a little girl!" But, here's the thing. My Subway is part of a gas station. This gas station is at an interstate exit. It's Memorial Day weekend. Our busiest (allegedly) time of the year. To add insult to injury, today is the first day of summer vacation for the K-12 school system in our district.

At the time I was leaving, my co-workers were baking a third set of bread because we ran out of almost everything. On a normal work day, we wouldn't even be finished with our first batch of bread.

And to make matters worse, I work 4PM-11PM (Closing shift) tomorrow. We're going to be busy, so it's going to be, like, at least midnight before I even clock out. Then, I have to be right back the following morning at 9AM.

:|
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#164 May 29 2010 at 8:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,040 posts
 
                 ._ 
              .-'  `-. 
           .-'        \ 
          ;    .-'\    ; 
          `._.'    ;   | 
                   |   | 
                   ;   : 
                  ;   : 
                  ;   : 
                 /   / 
                ;   :                   , 
                ;   |               .-"7| 
              .-'"  :            .-' .' : 
           .-'       \         .'  .'   `. 
         .'           `-. ""-.-'`""    `",`-._..--"7 
         ;    .          `-.J `-,    ;"`.;|,_,    ; 
       _.'    |         `"" `. ."""--. o \:.-. _.' 
    .""       :            ,--`;   ,  `--/}o,' ; 
    ;   .___.'        /     ,--.`-. `-..7_.-  /_ 
     \   :   `..__.._;    .'__;    `---..__.-'-.`"-, 
     .'   `--. |   \_;    \'   `-._.-")     \\  `-, 
     `.   -.`_):      `.   `-"""`.   ;__.' ;/ ;   " 
       `-.__7"  `-..._.'`7     -._;'  ``"-'' 
                         `--.,__.'              
#165 May 29 2010 at 8:53 AM Rating: Excellent
**
513 posts
Szabo wrote:
 
                 ._ 
              .-'  `-. 
           .-'        \ 
          ;    .-'\    ; 
          `._.'    ;   | 
                   |   | 
                   ;   : 
                  ;   : 
                  ;   : 
                 /   / 
                ;   :                   , 
                ;   |               .-"7| 
              .-'"  :            .-' .' : 
           .-'       \         .'  .'   `. 
         .'           `-. ""-.-'`""    `",`-._..--"7 
         ;    .          `-.J `-,    ;"`.;|,_,    ; 
       _.'    |         `"" `. ."""--. o \:.-. _.' 
    .""       :            ,--`;   ,  `--/}o,' ; 
    ;   .___.'        /     ,--.`-. `-..7_.-  /_ 
     \   :   `..__.._;    .'__;    `---..__.-'-.`"-, 
     .'   `--. |   \_;    \'   `-._.-")     \\  `-, 
     `.   -.`_):      `.   `-"""`.   ;__.' ;/ ;   " 
       `-.__7"  `-..._.'`7     -._;'  ``"-'' 
                         `--.,__.'              


Kitteh!

Woohoo! Just finished my Ultimatum.

Let it be known that DRK soloing tier 2 VNMs is exceptionally ghetto (especially if the mob is undead... grr), but it gets the job done!
____________________________
RDM BLM DNC DRK WHM

Like attracts like.
#166 May 29 2010 at 8:55 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,040 posts
Secretkepper wrote:

Woohoo! Just finished my Ultimatum.
That's what she said..
#167 May 29 2010 at 9:05 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,040 posts
So, I met Pud today and freaked him out at first...
#168 May 29 2010 at 9:20 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
Secretkeeper wrote:
Tyjet wrote:
Work sucked.

I need someone to console me. D:


:(

Here you go.

Obligatory "I see what you did there."
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#169 May 29 2010 at 9:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
AHHHHHHHH!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR~~~

*swerves into ditch, car explodes into fireball*


/ma Raise Chewzer
/wait 60
/ma Raise <car>
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#170 May 29 2010 at 9:46 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
794 posts
I'm not sure why, but I had a feeling it would be you... Something about the bluntness of "NO U" Smiley: lol
____________________________
100 | 10,000 Mk:1 | 10,000 Mk:2

Bastok Lakshmi Welcoming Committee
#171 May 29 2010 at 10:43 AM Rating: Excellent
**
513 posts
Pud wrote:
I'm not sure why, but I had a feeling it would be you... Something about the bluntness of "NO U" Smiley: lol


So how does it feel to be a celebrity for TWO DAYS?!
____________________________
RDM BLM DNC DRK WHM

Like attracts like.
#172 May 29 2010 at 12:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,040 posts
Ralrra wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
AHHHHHHHH!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR~~~

*swerves into ditch, car explodes into fireball*


/ma Raise Chewzer
/wait 60
/ma Raise <car>

Silly galka you don't have that much mp.
#173 May 29 2010 at 1:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
794 posts
Secretkeeper wrote:
Pud wrote:
I'm not sure why, but I had a feeling it would be you... Something about the bluntness of "NO U" Smiley: lol


So how does it feel to be a celebrity for TWO DAYS?!


I'm no celebrity, I'm just an average person who was blessed with incredibly good looks and an IQ of 170.

Am I doing modesty well?

Edited, May 29th 2010 3:11pm by Pud
____________________________
100 | 10,000 Mk:1 | 10,000 Mk:2

Bastok Lakshmi Welcoming Committee
#174 May 29 2010 at 1:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
Szabo wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
AHHHHHHHH!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR~~~

*swerves into ditch, car explodes into fireball*


/ma Raise Chewzer
/wait 60
/ma Raise <car>

Silly galka you don't have that much mp.

Not if I sub a melee job, no. My 75 PLD only had 143 MP with no merits or +MP gear. That's why I always carried around a cheap ring/earring/necklace to break that 150 MP for Raise. Plus I has a dark staff and cookies.

Remind me to tell you the story sometime of how I lost my Parade Gorget during a New Years' event. :/
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#175 May 29 2010 at 2:32 PM Rating: Good
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,040 posts
Ralrra wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
AHHHHHHHH!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR~~~

*swerves into ditch, car explodes into fireball*


/ma Raise Chewzer
/wait 60
/ma Raise <car>

Silly galka you don't have that much mp.

Not if I sub a melee job, no. My 75 PLD only had 143 MP with no merits or +MP gear. That's why I always carried around a cheap ring/earring/necklace to break that 150 MP for Raise. Plus I has a dark staff and cookies.

Remind me to tell you the story sometime of how I lost my Parade Gorget during a New Years' event. :/
That's what she said.
#176 May 29 2010 at 3:58 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
743 posts
Should I show up to Limbus on time today gaiz?
____________________________
Retired

10,000 Pages wrote:
Kaolian is become death; destroyer of all fun and good times.

Johnny Cash wrote:
Faith, it's like a flower of light in a field of darkness giving me the strength to carry on.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)