Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The 9,968 Pages ThreadFollow

#127 May 28 2010 at 11:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,362 posts
The One and Only toohotforu wrote:
Kaup wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
kappachan, Eater of Souls wrote:
So what's everyone's plans for the 3 day weekend (if you're in the United States)?

Work. Smiley: frown


5 day weekend for me! Also my birthday on the 1st.


Happy Birthday in advance.


Thanks! Now if only I could retire to a home so I could be lazy for the rest of my life.
____________________________
Kaup of Lakshmi

99BLM 99WHM 99RDM 99SCH 99SMN 99BRD 99DNC 99SAM

#128 May 28 2010 at 11:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
794 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
5 Guru posts in a row! Smiley: cool


I'll get you guru at some stage... unless they norate me
____________________________
100 | 10,000 Mk:1 | 10,000 Mk:2

Bastok Lakshmi Welcoming Committee
#129 May 28 2010 at 1:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
kappachan, Eater of Souls wrote:
So what's everyone's plans for the 3 day weekend (if you're in the United States)?

Work. Smiley: frown

Same here. I hate tourists, especially the snobby ones that think they're entitled to something special because they're rich and/or from out of town. Like the one woman who was looking for X product last night, because "your competitor has it." Of course they do... it's THEIR brand!

One of these days, I'll probably snap and say the wrong thing to the wrong person and get fired, but it'll be so worth it. :D
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#130 May 28 2010 at 1:21 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
10,227 posts
Anyone know what a good job for someone who's 17 would be to get into during the summer? Going to be my first job and I'm looking for something that I could possibly work night shift and that only drug tests during/after the interview. Fast food or supermarket chains seem to be the only options around here, =x.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#131 May 28 2010 at 1:35 PM Rating: Excellent
**
513 posts
Pud wrote:
Secretkeeper is sending me /tells in game! I feel strangely honoured lol.


:3!

I couldn't help myself. Ambling around East Ronfaure [S], volunteering myself for potential tentacle rape, and I see the illustrious Pud poking helpless pink birds to death! Not alone, mind you; with a party!

I was... overcome.

:D
____________________________
RDM BLM DNC DRK WHM

Like attracts like.
#132 May 28 2010 at 2:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
5 Guru posts in a row! Smiley: cool
Me next for guru!
#133 May 28 2010 at 2:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
Pud wrote:
Secretkeeper is sending me /tells in game! I feel strangely honoured lol.
Grats my encounter with samhain led to many "That's what she said"
#134 May 28 2010 at 2:19 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
Doctor Darkdoom wrote:
Anyone know what a good job for someone who's 17 would be to get into during the summer? Going to be my first job and I'm looking for something that I could possibly work night shift and that only drug tests during/after the interview. Fast food or supermarket chains seem to be the only options around here, =x.

Nothing wrong with either of those. Just be prepared to deal with stupid people, and I don't mean the customers.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#135 May 28 2010 at 2:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
Also, last night had a fun 2hr power outage due to a snake...
#136 May 28 2010 at 2:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
794 posts
Szabo wrote:
Also, last night had a fun 2hr power outage due to a snake...


A snake.... how so?
____________________________
100 | 10,000 Mk:1 | 10,000 Mk:2

Bastok Lakshmi Welcoming Committee
#137 May 28 2010 at 2:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
Pud wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Also, last night had a fun 2hr power outage due to a snake...


A snake.... how so?
It got into a substation and knocked it out for 8k+ people (like the whole west side)..
#138 May 28 2010 at 2:47 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
743 posts
Szabo wrote:
Pud wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Also, last night had a fun 2hr power outage due to a snake...


A snake.... how so?
It got into a substation and knocked it out for 8k+ people (like the whole west side)..


You gotta look out for those zipper snakes. I hear they shoot a mean liquid into your face.
____________________________
Retired

10,000 Pages wrote:
Kaolian is become death; destroyer of all fun and good times.

Johnny Cash wrote:
Faith, it's like a flower of light in a field of darkness giving me the strength to carry on.
#139 May 28 2010 at 3:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
1/4

Thanks to chewy and RDD..
#140 May 28 2010 at 3:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
Dynas wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Pud wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Also, last night had a fun 2hr power outage due to a snake...


A snake.... how so?
It got into a substation and knocked it out for 8k+ people (like the whole west side)..


You gotta look out for those zipper snakes. I hear they shoot a mean liquid into your face.

Oh, you...
#141 May 28 2010 at 3:46 PM Rating: Good
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
There's a werido on my friendlist who says stuff that she says..
#142 May 28 2010 at 3:52 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Szabo wrote:
Thanks to chewy and RDD..

That's what she said.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#143 May 28 2010 at 3:58 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Thanks to chewy and RDD..

That's what she said.
Oh, you and your orgies.

I'll assume this would be you..

 
 
 
               Not the keyboard tonight darling, 
                let's try something different. 
              This time we'll take the monitor, ok?. 
                               / 
                              / 
                      ____,,                  ___ 
                     //// _\               ,''.  \ 
                     )C` '\'               ^/^ )__) 
                      \  -_|          ___  \=_  c 
                   ___/  /___  ,____-//,_\  __\ \__ 
                  /`    ~   ,\/-__/     | \/   ~   \ 
                 /  / . _\_.\/ |         \ ,(. (._  \ 
                / _/'    (  /  |          '  ) / ____) 
                \  | \    \( `-'           _/_/\/( 
                 \ |  \  _  \______       |:::=|  ) 
               _ /_/  /   \_/      `)     |:::H| / 
                ///   |    \)___/__/__    |:::H|/ 
                      \    | ________ | ,-|:_:_| 
                      /\   ||        || \ ((  ( 
                      | )` )|        ||  ) \\` \ 
                      '/  ( |        || (   \\  \ 
                       \  / |________||  )   \\ | 
                        )(____--_____o| (     \\| 
                       / |_/__|____\_ ___)   __)) 
                 -----/-_)_|_______=_|------'---'-- 
#144 May 28 2010 at 4:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
44 posts
BottlecapBandit wrote:
RDD better be coming back. We still need to get him back to a "decent" rating. Also, I rather enjoyed his ridiculousness.


i agree. what a silly but happy taru he is =)
____________________________
83 RDM 63 WHM 41 BLM
Maat Masher (1/4) /cheer
There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved!!
#145 May 28 2010 at 4:05 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
I think I'll take a break from The Game tonight... I need to get caught up on FMA-Brotherhood.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#146 May 28 2010 at 4:06 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Senara wrote:
BottlecapBandit wrote:
RDD better be coming back. We still need to get him back to a "decent" rating. Also, I rather enjoyed his ridiculousness.


i agree. what a silly but happy taru he is =)

I don't know that it would do much good. As Fynlar blatantly pointed out, he trolls =10 heavily. I think he would just destroy his Karma instantly. Smiley: laugh

I got a kick out of, though.

Edited, May 28th 2010 5:25pm by chewzer
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#147 May 28 2010 at 4:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Senara wrote:
BottlecapBandit wrote:
RDD better be coming back. We still need to get him back to a "decent" rating. Also, I rather enjoyed his ridiculousness.


i agree. what a silly but happy taru he is =)

I don't know that it would do much good. As Fynlar blatantly pointed out, he trolls =10 heavily. I think he would just destroy his Karma instantly. Smiley: laugh

I got a kick out of, though.

Edited, May 28th 2010 5:25pm by chewzer
You broke first rule!!
#148 May 28 2010 at 4:39 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
794 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
I think I'll take a break from The Game tonight... I need to get caught up on FMA-Brotherhood.


The One and Only chewzer wrote:
I think I'll take a break from The Game tonight...


The One and Only chewzer wrote:
The Game


Yet again, **** you Chew..
____________________________
100 | 10,000 Mk:1 | 10,000 Mk:2

Bastok Lakshmi Welcoming Committee
#149 May 28 2010 at 4:50 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Pud wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
The Game


Yet again, **** you Chew..

I'm confused... what did I do wrong?
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#150 May 28 2010 at 4:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
794 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Pud wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
The Game


Yet again, **** you Chew..

I'm confused... what did I do wrong?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29
____________________________
100 | 10,000 Mk:1 | 10,000 Mk:2

Bastok Lakshmi Welcoming Committee
#151 May 28 2010 at 5:15 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Pud wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Pud wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
The Game


Yet again, **** you Chew..

I'm confused... what did I do wrong?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_%28mind_game%29

That's the first I've ever heard about it. It's... interesting.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 4 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (4)