Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The 9,968 Pages ThreadFollow

#3402 Sep 29 2010 at 1:00 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Tyjet wrote:
I want to extend an apology to Chew for the way I acted the other day. I don't really have an excuse. I've been kind of bitter with work and family drama lately, but that's no excuse for how I acted. I'm sorry, man.
Your apology is appreciated and accepted, bud. Thanks. Smiley: grin I was a bit hurt at the time, but the friendship of someone who I've known for 3+ years, shared 3 social pearls with, and had many adventures across Vana'diel with is worth a lot more than all the Wlegs in the world. Smiley: yippee

Edited, Sep 29th 2010 2:02am by chewzer
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3403 Sep 29 2010 at 1:01 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
The above post is a fail claim ; ; ; ; ; ; ;; ;
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3404 Sep 29 2010 at 3:18 AM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Soloed myself some efeet tonight. probably would have got kitty pants, but i already have them, so they couldn't drop Smiley: frown
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#3405 Sep 29 2010 at 4:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Terrible Rabbit of Caerbannog
*****
10,811 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Kaup wrote:
I think I'm the only one rating up Rog in here......
He has a friend named Davejohnsan or w/e..
Hellboy hasn't been around in months.

loldave... I only see Benny on fb now.
#3406 Sep 29 2010 at 5:52 AM Rating: Excellent
chew you sound like my uncle before he hit 40 and got married.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#3407 Sep 29 2010 at 7:49 AM Rating: Excellent
GrowlingBunny wrote:
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Kaup wrote:
I think I'm the only one rating up Rog in here......
He has a friend named Davejohnsan or w/e..
Hellboy hasn't been around in months.

loldave... I only see Benny on fb now.
Thats cause he got a real job and ****.
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ********

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#3408 Sep 29 2010 at 8:51 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
I was a bit drinky drinky last night.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3409 Sep 29 2010 at 10:35 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Soloed myself some efeet tonight. probably would have got kitty pants, but i already have them, so they couldn't drop Smiley: frown
I'm surprised you didn't line up a buyer.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3410 Sep 29 2010 at 12:08 PM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
chewzer wrote:
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Soloed myself some efeet tonight. probably would have got kitty pants, but i already have them, so they couldn't drop Smiley: frown
I'm surprised you didn't line up a buyer.
I would have but a post in =10 prompted me to go out and kill it right away, at like, 3am.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#3411 Sep 29 2010 at 1:09 PM Rating: Excellent
let me guess someone bet you couldn't do it?
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#3412 Sep 29 2010 at 2:26 PM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Finally got stout arm atma Smiley: grin
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#3413 Sep 29 2010 at 3:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
I stayed up all night long playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood's multiplayer beta.

That game is so fun. It's awesome to see a competitive mode that's not about who gets the most kills, but how stealthy and stylish the kills are! I managed to get a kill worth 1050 points earlier. A regular kill is only worth 100 points. Awwww yeeeeeeah!

Oh, and I guess I depart Vana'diel for Eorzea tomorrow. Or something. Well. Not really. I'll be paying for both, so I'll still be around.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#3414 Sep 29 2010 at 5:48 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
chewzer wrote:
Tyjet wrote:
I want to extend an apology to Chew for the way I acted the other day. I don't really have an excuse. I've been kind of bitter with work and family drama lately, but that's no excuse for how I acted. I'm sorry, man.
Your apology is appreciated and accepted, bud. Thanks. Smiley: grin I was a bit hurt at the time, but the friendship of someone who I've known for 3+ years, shared 3 social pearls with, and had many adventures across Vana'diel with is worth a lot more than all the Wlegs in the world. Smiley: yippee

Edited, Sep 29th 2010 2:02am by chewzer
I didn't really think much of it until you told me that I never actually congratulated you for it. Like I said last night, I honestly thought I did, so after rereading all of my posts, I really did come off as a douche.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#3415 Sep 29 2010 at 7:14 PM Rating: Excellent
GROUP HUG!!!!!!
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ********

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#3416 Sep 29 2010 at 9:38 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Tyjet wrote:
chewzer wrote:
Tyjet wrote:
I want to extend an apology to Chew for the way I acted the other day. I don't really have an excuse. I've been kind of bitter with work and family drama lately, but that's no excuse for how I acted. I'm sorry, man.
Your apology is appreciated and accepted, bud. Thanks. Smiley: grin I was a bit hurt at the time, but the friendship of someone who I've known for 3+ years, shared 3 social pearls with, and had many adventures across Vana'diel with is worth a lot more than all the Wlegs in the world. Smiley: yippee
I didn't really think much of it until you told me that I never actually congratulated you for it. Like I said last night, I honestly thought I did, so after rereading all of my posts, I really did come off as a douche.
Smiley: inloveSmiley: inloveSmiley: inlove

The One and Only toohotforu wrote:
GROUP HUG!!!!!!
Smiley: inloveSmiley: inloveSmiley: inlove
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3417 Sep 29 2010 at 10:09 PM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
My karma is up to 3.00+ already (two rate ups get me excellent)! I'm so close to scholar i can taste it!

So, make with the rate ups.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#3418 Sep 29 2010 at 11:51 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
My karma is up to 3.00+ already (two rate ups get me excellent)! I'm so close to scholar i can taste it!

So, make with the rate ups.
Just rated up about 20 of your posts.




Oh, and Augur's Jaseran mine. Smiley: cool
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3419 Sep 29 2010 at 11:54 PM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Grats chew.

And thanks chew, i'm sure you'll be rewarded with much luls when i get scholar.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#3420 Sep 29 2010 at 11:57 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
16,959 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Grats chew.

And thanks chew, i'm sure you'll be rewarded with much luls when i get scholar.
inb4 admin intervention Smiley: tongue


I bet most admins would be liek this:

Screenshot
____________________________
MyAnimeList FFXIV Krystal Spoonless
#3421 Sep 29 2010 at 11:58 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Hey Kirby.

Wait, you're not Lakshmian! GTFO! Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3422 Sep 29 2010 at 11:59 PM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Sorry, i linked him here.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#3423 Sep 29 2010 at 11:59 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
16,959 posts
I totally didn't know Rog was on Lakshmi before now.
____________________________
MyAnimeList FFXIV Krystal Spoonless
#3424 Sep 30 2010 at 12:01 AM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
I totally didn't know Rog was on Lakshmi before now.
Just transferred now 10 secs before the first post i made in this thread.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#3425 Sep 30 2010 at 12:05 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
I totally didn't know Rog was on Lakshmi before now.
Just transferred now 10 secs before the first post i made in this thread.
Hey Rog.

Wait, you're not Lakshmian! GTFO! Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3426 Sep 30 2010 at 2:01 AM Rating: Excellent
Terrible Rabbit of Caerbannog
*****
10,811 posts
Kirby the Eccentric wrote:
I totally didn't know Rog was on Lakshmi before now.
Hiya Kirby!^^ We totally didn't know either.

Grats Chew! On all the stuff I missed too. >.<

~Bun
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)